It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More bad news Paul supporters: Ron Paul polling low in his home state of Texas

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Voter fraud has been proven on countless ATS threads over and over again.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite

Ahhh yes, the old "proven on ATS defense". if thats the case, why isnt anyone pursuing legal action?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Correct.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by milominderbinder

So, just to be clear, are there really those in this thread that are disputing that it is a FACT that Rp is behind in this poll?

yikes....

I wouldn't go so far as dispute that RP is behind in THAT poll. However, I do very much dispute the validity of the poll itself and the conclusion you are drawing from it.

and what conclusion is that?

Namely that Ron Paul is "losing" in any demonstrable manner whether it be in Texas or nationwide. It is a brokered convention and although tallies are still changing daily, the current delegate count seems to be pretty close to a dead heat.

How is that you put so much faith in a single poll from quite some time ago when there were twice as many canditates still running, when there the current data are suggesting that it's a VERY close GOP primary with the Paul campaign seeming to even GAIN momentum in this final leg?

It simply defies explanation.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ahmonrarh

Originally posted by satron
I'm voting for Ron Paul whether he wins or not, so it doesn't really matter.

Same here.
It's fairly simple to me...If someone doesn't think highly of my opinion or candidate. Ignore it. I look at it that way for all things.

If paul loses, he loses. but that won't stop me from throwing my vote his way, hearing "why waste the vote?!...he's gonna lose...." those are the people that fall behind in a game by 6pts and go to the locker room.....

Exactly. Hell...even if RP doesn't get the nomination I'm still voting for him in the general election. Even if there is no blank for a write-in candidate I'm going to simply write the words "RON PAUL" in gigantic letters across the entire ballot.

While no doubt my vote would be tossed out of the count, I still feel it would be less "wasteful" than voting for either of the other two goofballs.

So what's the difference?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

So, just to be clear, are there really those in this thread that are disputing that it is a FACT that Rp is behind in this poll?

yikes....

I wouldn't go so far as dispute that RP is behind in THAT poll. However, I do very much dispute the validity of the poll itself and the conclusion you are drawing from it.

Namely that Ron Paul is "losing" in any demonstrable manner whether it be in Texas or nationwide. It is a brokered convention and although tallies are still changing daily, the current delegate count seems to be pretty close to a dead heat.

How is that you put so much faith in a single poll from quite some time ago when there were twice as many canditates still running, when there the current data are suggesting that it's a VERY close GOP primary with the Paul campaign seeming to even GAIN momentum in this final leg?

1)I never claimed RP is losing. This is an assumption on your part.
2)What leads you to believe I put "so much faith" in this poll? I have stated nothing of the sort. Again, assumption on your part.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Ahhh yes, the old "proven on ATS defense". if thats the case, why isnt anyone pursuing legal action?

Why pursue legal action? By the time it actually gets to court the election will be long over. That's the epitome of silly ignorance.

And voter fraud hasn't just been proved "on ATS". Very credible evidence including first hand testimony, video recordings, and primary documents from various local RNC offices have come out to show that election fraud has been rampant.

May I ask, have you been in the United States for the last 12 months or so, or have you been living/traveling overseas somewhere?? The evidence which has surfaced has been pretty hard not to notice at all.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Correct.

And yet none of you is taking the legal steps available to you to stop it?

Either you all are lying, or youre letting down the man you support so much.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Voter fraud is probably the wrong terminology here, just use fraud.

Related thread, www.abovetopsecret.com...

There's plenty more, just use ATS search and type in "Ron" "Paul" "GOP" "Fraud". But you could have done that already.......

edit on 12-5-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Why pursue legal action? By the time it actually gets to court the election will be long over. That's the epitome of silly ignorance.

And voter fraud hasn't just been proved "on ATS". Very credible evidence including first hand testimony, video recordings, and primary documents from various local RNC offices have come out to show that election fraud has been rampant.

May I ask, have you been in the United States for the last 12 months or so, or have you been living/traveling overseas somewhere?? The evidence which has surfaced has been pretty hard not to notice at all.

The epitome of silly ignorance is to sit around and whine like a bunch of impotent children claiming voter fraud, claiming you can prove it 100%, yet not doing a darn thing about it. And, yes, the RP cult claims it has been proven. Theyve done it twice so far, just on this page of this thread.

pretty convenient way to continue to allow yourself to throw out the accusations....

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Lived here all my life, not that that has anything to do with the subject. Ive seen the "evidence". Im not impressed.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

I'm from Texas and would vote for him. I didn't even know he was a Texan. If he learned the drawl, wore a Stetson hat, and said stupid redneck things he would be more popular here. We only vote for complete idiots here in Texas, look at our record.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
reply to post by Southern Guardian

I'm from Texas and would vote for him. I didn't even know he was a Texan. If he learned the drawl, wore a Stetson hat, and said stupid redneck things he would be more popular here. We only vote for complete idiots here in Texas, look at our record.

Kinda like Bush? You know, the President stupid people agreed they could have a beer with?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
[more

We are doing something about it. Soon enough you will see. The courts are not needed for the R3volution. The people will prevail.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

the current delegate count seems to be pretty close to a dead heat.

Where's your source for this?? What delegate count are you looking at? And wasn't it Paul supporters who insisted there are no hard or bound delegates? So how can you conclude Paul's delegate count in this case?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Correct.

And yet none of you is taking the legal steps available to you to stop it?

Either you all are lying, or youre letting down the man you support so much.

Please a read a book. Seriously...any kind of book at all. Given that I am a voter and not Ron Paul himself, I really can't imagine a court that would think I have incurred any sort of civil damages at all...ESPECIALLY SINCE RON PAUL IS STILL VERY MUCH IN THE RUNNING TO WIN THE NOMINATION. Likewise, I can't hardly file criminal charges given that I am not a either a District Attorney in one of the districts in question nor a Federal Prosecutor.

Thus, it would be a remarkable departure from the traditions of Western law for me to file suit because of damages that I have not yet suffered due to election fraud which my favored candidate has not lost.

Although...I tell you what. Instead of talking out of your ass, why don't you take this opportunity to educate me. Please draft a Summons and Complaint and post it here in ATS so I can learn more about this incredible new form litigation which heretofore has not ever been practiced once in all of recorded human history.

I must say, it sounds very interesting and unique I would love to read it.

LOL

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Lived here all my life, not that that has anything to do with the subject. Ive seen the "evidence". Im not impressed.

Hmmmm. Interesting use of quotation marks. Generally speaking, official documents, video recordings, and eyewitness testimony is considered plain old evidence (sans quotes) in every other legal matter in the United States.

In fact, these forms of evidence are typically regarded so highly that they are routinely cited as being credible enough to even sentence people to death.

Tell me, why is that you feel such items are not deserving of the same standard in this instance?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Hmmmm. Interesting use of quotation marks. Generally speaking, official documents, video recordings, and eyewitness testimony is considered plain old evidence (sans quotes) in every other legal matter in the United States.

In fact, these forms of evidence are typically regarded so highly that they are routinely cited as being credible enough to even sentence people to death.

Tell me, why is that you feel such items are not deserving of the same standard in this instance?

Don't forget his very first post,

Dont expect a whole lot of responses on this....there is a definite pattern for RP followers to simply ignore anything that challenges them on the subject.

Remember, it's only the RP supporters who simply ignore anything that challenges their views, not him.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

the current delegate count seems to be pretty close to a dead heat.

Where's your source for this?? What delegate count are you looking at? And wasn't it Paul supporters who insisted there are no hard or bound delegates? So how can you conclude Paul's delegate count in this case?

Please read the entire post, ##SNIPPED##

The complete sentence was: "It is a brokered convention and although tallies are still changing daily, the current delegate count seems to be pretty close to a dead heat."

-A "brokered convention" means that the delegates are not bound until they cast their vote in Tampa.
-"Tallies are still changing daily" reinforces the idea that delegates are not bound and moreover that the count is in a state of flux.
-"seem to be pretty close to a dead heat" indicates that it's far from being an absolute tie...but rather of the delegates who have indicated how they will vote thus far, it's a fairly equal distribution of delegates given that all indications we have seen thus far seem to indicate that former Gingrich and Santorum delegates are flocking to Paul even whilst any and all delegate attrition seems to be hitting the Romney camp. Once again...being a BROKERED CONVENTION...we won't really KNOW until it's said and done. MUCH LIKE I SAID THE FIRST TIME.

...so WTF are you asking me exactly?

edit on Sat May 12 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

yikes....

1)I never claimed RP is losing. This is an assumption on your part.
2)What leads you to believe I put "so much faith" in this poll? I have stated nothing of the sort. Again, assumption on your part.

Assumption, huh? OK...whatever, man. We'll just pretend you haven't gone on a five-page rant of why you consider RP's supposed impending loss of Texas as being evidentiary of a failed campaign.

Actually...you should consider running for office yourself given your talent for pretending that you didn't say the words you have just said.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join