It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Do We Exist Now?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

I agree, absolutely posts send me sky high to the point of boiling but the emotion that is experienced is amazing if veiwed as marvelous light. Life is being experienced and only absolutelys posts envoke that color and texture.
I have often typed replies and deleted them because i don't think he/she can understand what he/she has replied to anyway and won't understand my reply either.

I have asked the mods to do something about the behavior absolute exhibits on the first thread on this particular forum, it is still there, last post. However, they must deem it acceptable.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Look for your next thought and see that it comes from nothing and notice that it disappears into nothing.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

"Look for your next thought and see that it comes from nothing and notice that it disappears into nothing."

I stoped trying to figure out the thoughts that enter my head long, long ago. That kind of self analytical stuff just dont work for me, im not saying it does not serve others well.

Thought forms/constructs are a type of energy, energy only changes form. You cannot destroy energy so how can your thoughts disappear in to nothingness?
edit on 12-5-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

sounds like you are analyzing thoughts in this post of yours, I thought you said you quit

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
reply to post by Itisnowagain

"Look for your next thought and see that it comes from nothing and notice that it disappears into nothing."

I stoped trying to figure out the thoughts that enter my head long, long ago. That kind of self analytical stuff just dont work for me, im not saying it does not serve others well.

Thought forms/constructs are a type of energy, energy only changes form. You cannot destroy energy so how can your thoughts disappear in to nothingness?

Notice the space in which the thoughts appear.
youtu.be...
Space is not a 'thing', hence it is nothing.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I said i stoped trying to do it. I didn't say i had mastered not doing so. LoL

Your/our thought processes have to go somewhere thats all im saying. I mean even if the only place they go is into our finate 3rd dimensional brain for the remainder of our existence. Thoughts/memorys are still stored completely perfectly in our conscious/sub-conscious even if we cannot remember with 100% clarity. Energy cannot be destroyed, only converted as any 1st year high school kid can tell us.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I am all knowing and existence is being known by me.
I as such does not exist, it only exists by knowing existence.
Memories or anticipation are just aspects of existence appearing presently.

youtu.be...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
reply to post by rickymouse

I said i stoped trying to do it. I didn't say i had mastered not doing so. LoL

Your/our thought processes have to go somewhere thats all im saying. I mean even if the only place they go is into our finate 3rd dimensional brain for the remainder of our existence. Thoughts/memorys are still stored completely perfectly in our conscious/sub-conscious even if we cannot remember with 100% clarity. Energy cannot be destroyed, only converted as any 1st year high school kid can tell us.

There you go again, you're just as bad as me. 3'rd demensional brain, properties of energy conversion, etc.

I think I'm going to take a break and sit around a campfire and cook some hotdogs on a stick. Maybe a beer to wash down the potato salad the wife is throwing together. A campfire, beach, stream, or the woods are the best things to relax the mind. These no cost antidotes for stress cannot be replaced by pills. I'm a mouse so try to stay out of the rat-race where I don't really belong. Life doesn't need to be complicated all the time.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Space is not a 'thing', hence it is nothing.

You can't say nothing without saying thing!

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I will say that there is pure-consciousness manifesting itself as life-forms. When the body dies, it is back to its original state again.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join