It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Do We Exist Now?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
There is no WHY.

There just is.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox
There is no WHY.

There just is.

there cant b but absolute positive superior facts but what ask why mean personal gains answers

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
Sorry pressed enter by accident. Delete this while I formulate the post.
edit on 5/10/2012 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

This came up about the fear of death. I have been thinking about this for a long time.

Let's assume the time is linear.

Why weren't we born in the past or in the future?

Some theorized that the time is circular or the universe is a closed loop. That still doesn't answer the question.

Why now and not then or in the future?

Even if we lived in the past (our past lives), still doesn't answer the question. Why this particular time? Why not even 1 second later?

We could have been born and died long time ago. Or born in the future.

I think this is a mystery.

Sorry again for the empty thread lol. It was by accident.
edit on 5/10/2012 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

If you managed to hold onto your intelligence no matter where or when in time you were born, you would still be asking this question.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely

Originally posted by paradox
There is no WHY.

There just is.

there cant b but absolute positive superior facts but what ask why mean personal gains answers

Could you rephrase that? I don't understand.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
If you were born in the past, how would you recognize that it was the past? If you were born in the future, how would you recognize that it were the future?

The only thing that exists is the now anyway. Like Bashar once put it, the past and future are simply the same now from a different point of view.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

Why not?....

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
The first barricade on the path to truth is assumption. You assume time is linear. Maybe it is.. Maybe it isn't. If it isn't,as modern science might suggest, then how the past effects the future is just as prominent a theme as how the present effects the past. I know, its hard to wrap your head around. The point is, that if this theory is right, your being born now *in this time) may tie into the past. So what would be the difference. The point is, if time is not a
fixed construct, we are born. Life matters, time doesn't exist as we know it.

Also, if your views include reincarnation and past lives, then maybe the question should be where did that process begin. When were we born into being born. Perhaps we alwas were. In which case time doesn't matter, Life Does. If we don't remember past lives, maybe the physical isn't important. Maybe if we remembered when we were born before, we would live in the present continuing to make the mistakes we made in the past. After all, one of the greatest human strengths is addiction.

Also, time isn't linear. Humanity invented time, and has become a slave to it ever since.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Maybe the universe really is the multiverse and the locale of a black hole is actually a single universe in a toroid shape. Perhaps the black hole feeds the big bang event in that particular universe. (was there only one big bang? I think not.) That would seem to relate to why everything is expanding.

What is that big bang? Maybe it's the first synapse fired in a cosmic brain that first recognizes its own confusion and the result of the first organized (linear) thought. The birth of time and all governing laws of physics in that particular sector. All to sort out one massive all encompassing thought of a 5th dimension mind.

Being governed by time, we really are **in** the 4th dimension, not the 3rd. Only observing the 3rd is possible to us. Observing the 4th would be possible to a 5th dimension mind. Think of mice born and raised in a box. The box outside being the 4th dimension.

Why we are here now is because this is the current thread of thought that is sorting itself out in the cosmic mind. In other words we keep discovering questions and maybe this particular time is actually the most important in terms of moving on to the next cosmic thread of thought.

Hey maybe there's something to all this ascension stuff after all!

I am, NOW.

edit on 11-5-2012 by Atlantican because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
"everything is happening all the time at the same time as there is not something else but now."

Thats why we call it a multiverse, time is only a construct to stop everything possible from happening at once(The now). Spot on!

more posts like this! you don't have to say a lot, it just needs to be about this one prime factor. we are the entire universe happening. we create time to stop the advancements of neverending change. who you know to exist will be dead and gone and this keyboard returned to a natural state.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Our present existence was not preset by anyone intentionally. As one of the poster said, earth's atmosphere can support what we call life at this moment so we exist. Nothing more than an act of randomness. If you throw a dice, you can't know which number would be at the top. Also there is no answer to why the particular number is at the top. Just random. After the big bang, every part of the one small thing that exploded out of it in randomly. One of them was earth.

There are infinite parallel universes and there are many where we do not exist, many where we exist one second before, many where we exist one second after and so on.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by morpheusxxz

Just remember that from chaos comes order, if you need an example read up a little on Chaos Theory. Chaos theory studies the behavior of dynamic systems that are highly sensitive to initial conditions, an effect which is popularly referred to as the butterfly effect. This has a wide range of applications applicable to the multiverse, big bang and Alpha and Omega.
edit on 11-5-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

from my opinion, chaos in concept is like nothing to nothing initially real

when opposites are real then nothing is really free

so the idea i guess is the balance of compensations between what chaos destroy of initial nothing free reality with what chaos add as living nothing reality, that balance constituting also nothing to manage and rule effectively

but from my opinion again, this is #
there is no logics in nothing, logics are only to truth bc logics are only to absolute positive superior objective values reference constancy

so no it is much worse then initial nothing freed in all terms and didnt add but worse nothing to existence truth

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Why do we exist now?

If you think we can be born irrespective of Time, think again!

Were you already born as Hitler? An Alien? Gandhi? Or who you were before or after? Are you the one who invented the Galactic council? I could be wrong because how do I know if the Galactic council would be formed in 3000 A.D? Why do we remember the past but not future?

We don't yet know or we will never know.

Same as asking..
Why is a dog, a dog? a man, a man?

Karma?!

edit on 11-5-2012 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

Well it is all about ballance, i imagine our universe exists because some how chaos(Entropy) and order(negative Entropy) oppose one another, keeping our verse stable in the middle and thus allowing existence to continue. Entropy must increase so the only way for this to work is if there are other infinite amount of multiverses with simalar ballances(variables) but not the same, interacting with one another through some type of medium(Hyperspace). This, i think allows for every possibility to happen at any given time(Sort of a wave). Its all connected, from chaos comes order.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by radkrish

futur is the past bc only present exist and what matter is only what exist really, what exist is what by definition is initially positive superior free so its existence is always present more realistically while same, but the value of more true reality is surely somehow contribute to truth superiority freedom reality, this is the idea of present existence value from the positive interaction between individuals and objective absolute facts

futur is the past from the sense that freedom move starts exclusively from realizing its most superior end

freedom cant move but through superiority abstractions

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

"Why now?"?..................Why NOT now??? Why ask "why"???

Why not in the past or future? Other things are happening there. Before you were here, everything leading up to you was happening. Before the human race was hear, the planets were being formed so we would have a place in this part of the universe. There could be humans on countless millions of planets in the universe and we could've been around for billions of years and there could be over a billion different types.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely

futur is the past bc only present exist and what matter is only what exist really, what exist is what by definition is initially positive superior free so its existence is always present more realistically while same, but the value of more true reality is surely somehow contribute to truth superiority freedom reality, this is the idea of present existence value from the positive interaction between individuals and objective absolute facts

futur is the past from the sense that freedom move starts exclusively from realizing its most superior end

freedom cant move but through superiority abstractions

I can't read a damn thing. Can you?

edit on 11-5-2012 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Hurts my eyes also, think maybe English is not Absolutely's first language. Thats cool through, everbodys welcome eh?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I feel like I'm being baited into an argument designed to be subject to atheist ridicule, but frankly they are moot and transient. It is Because it was so chosen by JehovaGod that we live now. And according to Him, man is required to die once then judgment. so the is no circular endless reincarnation. Just because you can think endlessly confusing abstract thoughts, does in no way make them accurate.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
there is only now...time is an illusion. You will never experience something else than now...when you ask: why in this timeframe..i can only say: you will never not exist.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join