It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Do We Exist Now?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
It will always be now and has always been now, so whenever you exist it must be now.
Now is eternal, just like you are.

edit on 11-5-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

it is funny how u think, u seem very happy when u see positive logics, u think as if truth want everyone to b like u, using existing logics for waves realisations so truth can rest a bit while u handle some constant facts

this is chaos, u r an example of, so according to urself mind, what would put u in order? or how do u figure ordering urself from there? impossible, every free potential is same always while if the free moves like u it would become more then the same, wat is more then same?? same is real what is more then real? more then real is dead like killed exploded, it is like too real with itself so not real objectively so finish bc cant stay constant in objective space that also involve else
suicide u can become a martyr if u reach a point to say before exploding, lol im joking bc u said im welcome so im being cool more then i should

no but seriously,

what u described chaotically is the exponentiality of infinite absolutism, u can say so much from one point still when it is objective while it would b crap to say any, and surely the opposite to truth

u concluded wrong that from chaos come order

without the least conscious of what u r saying there, u r asserting that freedom is negative source of positive objects, this is more then nonsense absurdity it is the edge of evil expressions

first, freedom by itself cant move alone if not absolutely superior reality itself alone
second, any object is the edge of infinite superiority that reveal having a limit at some point which become still object constant free reality

so u see the gap between our thinking ways is uncomparable, who is right? for me it is me for u it is u, but objectively it cant b both

according to my way of thinking what i objectively see existing, the only issue of chaos is the order it left back

back to zero hoping that the zero left before chaos is still there

chaos dont lead anywhere it is useless in all terms

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Why Do We Exist Now?

Because the takeaway is to die for

dont take life too serious man, you will never get out of it alive. I can promise you that. Just have fun with it and when you die all your questions will be answered or not it doesnt matter.

If there is nothingness you wont have a conscientiousness to miss your old life. If there IS you will be surrounded by all the others that passed before you. Either way its a win win.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

Because Time is merely an illusion. What state are you at when thinking about the past or future? the Now, the present.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I've wondered this exact question many times since I was a little kid. The constant philosophizing on it grew more and more complex as I got older, but the question has always been the same. "Why now?"

I came to the conclusion that we are always in this time. As in, when you die, you don't stop existing. It's impossible to experience death, because it's impossible to observe not existing. To observe it would mean you still exist, therefore negating the possibility of ceasing to exist. This is a really clumsy explanation, sorry. But basically, I think after you die, you loop back to your beginning and get to do it all again. But I don't think it's just on "instant replay". I think all the choices are available to you again. However, through observation, I think 99% of the time people make the same exact choices again and again ad infinum. When something changes, you experience a deja vu...

link   
double post

(my mouse is messed up and actually multiple clicks sometimes when i click something. i end up opening 5 internet browsers sometimes... lol)
edit on 5/11/2012 by OrphenFire because: (no reason given)

link   
triple post............
edit on 5/11/2012 by OrphenFire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
It will always be now and has always been now, so whenever you exist it must be now.

I have read thru this post and I love your answer. All there is is now. The past and future are temporal constructs. When we were in the past -it was the now and as we move into the future, it will become the now. It really is just that simple.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
just to prove me right not u,

true order is the reason of freedom

the more all is through same rules constant the more abstractions are possible still the more freedom sense rise parallel to objective known

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
If the multiverse theory is correct, then trillions of you were born and died at fractions of a second difference with all possibilities covered. If that is the case, there's your answer.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by OrphenFire

this is the point ofir, there is no point in realizing urself, u r more then urself so realizing urself is denying u while of u which is absurd as killing urself, impossible contradiction while not a paradoxe bc that is what all keep insisting on doing even consciously

objective reality of u is with else in objective free terms so in truth, not about u or urself, u r more then real and object to u, there is no point at all there

the true point is truth conception as the freedom that explain and justify any objective thing or fact, then since it cant b but true, the point is the applications of true concepts which open an infinite existence always true

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

Sorry mate maybe it's me but im only understanding about a 1/3 of your sentences. Your sentence structure and syntax seem broken. I know English is obviously not you first language, and im dyslexic. But still you need to be more coherent. I recommend Google translate or something simalar.

You seem to have some good points to make regarding the topic we are on, im not saying my views are correct but how in your opinion are they wrong? If thats what you are saying.

edit on 11-5-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

link   

I doubt time exists in nature.

In my view it's like a yard or meter--something we use to describe distance, or a change in space if you will. Does a yard or meter exist in nature? No. Does space exist in nature? I have no reason to doubt it does not. But time? I'm not convinced.

So does this quantity of numerical change that seems to only exist among the human species influence now anymore than before or after now? I guess it really depends on circumstance & perspective. Despite that I don't think time has any influence on the date/time group we happen to be born and die.

Just my opinion.

link   

Originally posted by summerbreeze.ddp

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

I have read thru this post and I love your answer. All there is is now. The past and future are temporal constructs. When we were in the past -it was the now and as we move into the future, it will become the now. It really is just that simple.

The past and future are imaginary movies appearing as thought stream. The past and future are only 'thought' constucts. Thought can only ever appear now, no matter what it has constructed.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
“We come from nothing, we are going back to nothing-In the end what have we lost? Nothing!”
― Graham Chapman

Unless of course nothing turns out to be something! LoL. Im thinking white holes, black holes, kind of like eternity gates from one verse to another.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrphenFire

I came to the conclusion that we are always in this time. As in, when you die, you don't stop existing. It's impossible to experience death, because it's impossible to observe not existing. To observe it would mean you still exist, therefore negating the possibility of ceasing to exist. This is a really clumsy explanation, sorry. But basically, I think after you die, you loop back to your beginning and get to do it all again. But I don't think it's just on "instant replay". I think all the choices are available to you again. However, through observation, I think 99% of the time people make the same exact choices again and again ad infinum. When something changes, you experience a deja vu...

creepy dude... I like it.

Maybe we're all dead, and this is just a mind print
someone alien kids is "reading" like we read a
a pulp fiction, or a comic book... only every time
the recording is accessed we get to "live" our life
over again... Maybe the duja va happens when
that aliens kid hits the pause button because
in mother called him to dinner =/

Don't if anyone brought this up yet or not but there is a
school of astrology called "Evolutionary Astrology" that
looks at the hour and minute you were born, does a
star chart and then can "see" not only the issues
must deal with in this life time, but also what you
were dealing with in the last one (and in the next).

I had this done for me by a friend, turns out I was
a black woman in Roman 1700 years ago in my
last lifetime (so I was told). My natural question
is why the gap of 1700 year--never got a straight
answer on that one. Anyone out there have any
idea why I choose to enter this time? It could
be important to my evolution --LOL

Come on, I REALLY NEED TO KNOW =/

edit on 11-5-2012 by wasaka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
the fact that we as individuals conscious are very small compared to our suroundings and beyond truth, make the now existing of us meaning individually to prove and justify our rights being like any and all, so the sense to our freedom rights is making our conscious constancy move as free making decisions while it surely bump with its true origin and essence while it keeps moving on

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

We exist right now because a massive amount of pure energy erupted out of seemingly nothing. Some individuals related to quantum physics theorize it was the result of colliding dimensions. The energy cooled, forming the known forces of the universe, electromagnetism, gravitation and the strong and weak nuclear forces. As reality expanded and cooled the energy turned into clumps of matter, constantly under the strain of gravity. Over time matter became dust clouds and dust clouds became stars and stars became galaxies.

The universe functions like a wave. Right now we're on the crest of the wave. The position of all atoms in the universe is directly related to every single thing that has ever happened in all history. Every position of every atom anywhere is unique to this universe and by picking up a grain of sand you would be actively manipulating the course of reality forever, as we are all doing, always. It's unsure where this wave is going as there is no way of telling right now if the universe will end or continue infinitely.

Everything we are made of is billions of years old. The atoms that you and I are made of could theoretically have their actions traced all the way back until the very beginning of existence. Really, we've always existed and when we die we will become absorbed into other groups of atoms and continue to exist as something else. In that way we are eternal. It's only now that the atoms we are comprised of are organized in such a manner that they absorb other atoms into their super-cluster of "self-sustaining, aware" matter. As it comes down to it, all conscious life is the universe viewing itself and what we are is exchangeable with any other matter.

Don't think of us as humans, or a blade of grass as a plant. Matter is transferable to energy and back. Think of us as condensed energy, and think of the plants as condensed energy, and the stars and planets too. We are condensed energy just like the rest of the matter in the universe. That doesn't really answer your question how you want it, and it probably doesn't even make sense.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Everything exists in presence.
youtu.be...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
i mean to show u that there cant b existence unless objective is superior

u all dont seem to have that sense, u keep meaning having to b negative in order to move forward, it is absurd while u r becoming really negative

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join