It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Behind the Promise: A Libertarian Dictatorship

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Oh, whats this.......something interesting?.....................oh its only jjf3rd77's daily anti Paul post, carry on.

The Irony is you constantly accuse RP supporters of being annoying and obsessed.

edit on 11-5-2012 by auraelium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

i don't respond to morons.

you are so fail that its not even worth a response. your entire bloviated post was a down syndrom kids wet dream

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by smarterthanyou

you are so fail that its not even worth a response. your entire bloviated post was a down syndrom kids wet dream

'

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by smarterthanyou

Oooooooh.... u gone all nasty....... what? did i cut to close to the bone? Dont worry peon your check is in the post...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Like the U.S hasn't already broke intl' law.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
hmmm....The types of responses I am getting from this post sickens me. It shows how truly brainwashed Paul supporters are in their own little worlds. Why not debate with me if you don't agree with the topic. I see one debate going on right now, and most of the other posters just telling me and the others who actually want to think about this topic that I am wrong. Why are the most suspicious people on the internet not questioning Ron Paul's too good to be true empty promises. This I will never understand

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarsky

Great post, but isn't your head hurting yet from banging it against the wall?

Yeah, I am trying very hard to understand these paul supporters and all they tell me to do is go vote for Paul, change your country for the better. When I ask, why is Paul's plan better they yell at me, because they can't answer the question...in specifics!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

First of all. Do you understand how the market system and our political system works?

Just by bringing the troops back to the states would not only save the U.S. hundreds of billions of dollars, but the troops overseas would start pumping there money back into the U.S. economy.

By eliminating the income tax would make it easier for anyone to get into the market, invest or create jobs. Plus eliminating the regulations would bring back factories to U.S. The only reason big corporations went overseas is exactly because of regulations, less taxes and cheaper labor. Basically all your dollars are going overseas and that is one reason why the feds need to keep printing.

By eliminating those government agencies, people of course would loose their jobs, but after you open up the markets by eliminating the regulations and taxes those same people will be able to find or create jobs.

He want's to mandate the Fed, if he could he would eliminate it. Private "federal" bank owned by a few banking thugs who are controlling the money supply for their own advantage, printing endlessly and creating inflation.

He want's to pick up the gold standard again. The gold standard would prevent people like the ones who own the fed from printing endless money, so you could only increase the money supply if you had more gold/silver whatever. This would keep inflation/deflation stable and thus the currency would be more stable.

You see most of these regulations where created by lobbyist who work for the companies that those banking thugs own. Most of those regulation are in favor of the big corporations, maintaining their monopoly, and making it harder for smaller corporations to get into the market.

By eliminating those regulations and taxes you are making the playing field even, everyone has the same opportunity to succeed. The monopoly would loose it's base that is keeping them at the top.

You just really need to understand how the market works down to the micro level. If you don't then I understand why you disagree with Ron Paul. But history has shown when you have free markets the growth is much slower but it's more prosperous. Small booms and busts, not big booms and big busts.

Get rid of government insurance and they corporations wont even dare to take loans to expand.

No government insurance + gold standard + no regulations + no private fed = Prosperous, independent and a more responsible society.

Peace from Iceland.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Ultra question for RP fans

"If everything is rigged (according to most RP fans and RP himself)

Why even vote?"

bingo.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

Because they can only ignore his message for so long. Even though the system is rigged, you see his message is gaining power and more support. As the message get's big enough you just won't be able to ignore millions of people without of course killing them.

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”
- Mahatma Ghandi

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Seems to me looking in from the outside , i'm from the UK. That your foes believe in the Constitution, the Bill of Rights. Thats what being an American is -isn't it?
Sure a lot of govt jobs will be toast,also many will be created as people spend their money on "real" wants.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Why is it that when people talk about a "lesser" Federal Government, the only outcome is pure mayhem? I won't even touch on how much of a troll the OP obviously is. I'm not even voting in this election, due to personal circumstances, but I have done my studies on all individuals involved in the race, and I'm not a supporter of any.

Get me a crystal ball, I'll give you your specific answers. Otherwise, your questions have been answered as thoroughly as possible from a few in this thread.

If you're not trolling, god help America.

Good day!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
as far as getting through congress i believe he said that it is the people's responsibility to call there congressman or woman and tell them if they don't vote a certain way they will not get your vote to stay in. if this was done i'm sure they would vote the way the majority told them, they would certainly hate to get replaced so whatever they thought about the issue would go out the window. stupid jackasses
edit on 11-5-2012 by solongandgoodnight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by rjomaterta

First of all. Do you understand how the market system and our political system works?

Just by bringing the troops back to the states would not only save the U.S. hundreds of billions of dollars, but the troops overseas would start pumping there money back into the U.S. economy.

By eliminating the income tax would make it easier for anyone to get into the market, invest or create jobs. Plus eliminating the regulations would bring back factories to U.S. The only reason big corporations went overseas is exactly because of regulations, less taxes and cheaper labor. Basically all your dollars are going overseas and that is one reason why the feds need to keep printing.

By eliminating those government agencies, people of course would loose their jobs, but after you open up the markets by eliminating the regulations and taxes those same people will be able to find or create jobs.

He want's to mandate the Fed, if he could he would eliminate it. Private "federal" bank owned by a few banking thugs who are controlling the money supply for their own advantage, printing endlessly and creating inflation.

He want's to pick up the gold standard again. The gold standard would prevent people like the ones who own the fed from printing endless money, so you could only increase the money supply if you had more gold/silver whatever. This would keep inflation/deflation stable and thus the currency would be more stable.

You see most of these regulations where created by lobbyist who work for the companies that those banking thugs own. Most of those regulation are in favor of the big corporations, maintaining their monopoly, and making it harder for smaller corporations to get into the market.

By eliminating those regulations and taxes you are making the playing field even, everyone has the same opportunity to succeed. The monopoly would loose it's base that is keeping them at the top.

You just really need to understand how the market works down to the micro level. If you don't then I understand why you disagree with Ron Paul. But history has shown when you have free markets the growth is much slower but it's more prosperous. Small booms and busts, not big booms and big busts.

Get rid of government insurance and they corporations wont even dare to take loans to expand.

No government insurance + gold standard + no regulations + no private fed = Prosperous, independent and a more responsible society.

Peace from Iceland.

cheers to this guy

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Ron Paul is a politician...need I say more. Instead of people thinking that voting will actually make a difference in this system...this world of sickness and corruption, where popular vote no longer matters, and TPTB are appointed rather than elected, think revolution instead. Oh but that is just too...dangerous...wouldn't want to end up dead in defense of your liberties, and your children's future! Who was it that said "give me liberty or give me death."? Patrick Henry I believe. Great American...and a great human being. What does life mean without it...liberty...? I would rather die on my feet, than live on my knees!!!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
hmmm....The types of responses I am getting from this post sickens me. It shows how truly brainwashed Paul supporters are in their own little worlds. Why not debate with me if you don't agree with the topic. I see one debate going on right now, and most of the other posters just telling me and the others who actually want to think about this topic that I am wrong. Why are the most suspicious people on the internet not questioning Ron Paul's too good to be true empty promises. This I will never understand

The HUGE difference between Ron Paul and pretty much every other high up American politician is that he is talking about the reality of the FED and what it is. He is talking about realities no other politicians dare go by- and he's been talking about it for years.

Obama, Romney, Santorum, Mcain, all these kind of politicians just say the basic things that appeal to the seemingly brainwashed masses, they touch the surface of issues and use patriotism to win over the crowds- they're just playing a game and there is no substance to anything they say.

Here's Romney-

Listen to him, talking about the problems he puts on Obama, but he's just acting, smooth talking actor that is trying to appeal to the American people's patriotism. Listen to the crowd, brainwashed goons as far as I'm concerned. He's fake, that what his problem is!

Now here's Ron Paul-

He's talking about REAL issues, not talking about the American dreams like Romney, he's talking REAL issues and he means it, he is sincere!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
How will he effectively gain support of the congress when no one there likes him now?

by removing them too....

we can't go down this same road forever..

or are you one of those people who love this road?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DEBATE.

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO

ADD SOMETHING THAT

DOES NOT INCLUDE RON PAUL

TALKING POINTS. IF YOU ONLY COME

HERE

TO CALL ME A TROLL OR TO

INSULT ME IN ANYWAY, PLEASE STOP!

EITHER ANSWER MY QUESTIONS OR

GTFO!

I did not post this topic to get insulted! It's a very well written post, and I would appreciate some thoughtful comments on it, Not more of the same insults from you guys!
edit on 11-5-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Great OP, it's nice to see someone actually put some thought and projection into an anti-Ron Paul post. I think you make a lot of good points. As much as I love the potential of Paul's ideas, I do feel he will have a next to impossible task on his hands. And the shake up of the status quo will be very difficult. These are very difficult things to comprehend.

However:
(1)He is quite unlikely to actually win the presidency, for many reasons(not for his electability because he is totally electable).

(2)The vote will probably be fixed anyway, just like Bush's second term.

(3)If he does get in, 'they' will either kill him or threaten him enough to make him reverse a lot of his ideals.

In a see through world RP would be an amazing Prez but in the world we live in, I feel it's all an impossible dream.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by rjomaterta

Peace from Iceland.

All I am hearing is empty promises with plans that have never even been implemented or proven to work! How is he going to do all of this stuff with only 4% of the current US population behind him?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join