It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Says Cops Kidnap Children for $400,000 Bounty

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam

UNTIL the OP complies with artistpoet's request for the original video file - there is no way of proving or disproving that this is

"... straight from a video of Alex Jones ..."

So far we have no PROOF from the OP.

So the tactic for denial here is to claim this ISN'T a video straight from Alex Jones?
Face it, AJ says a lot of stupid inflammatory #@$! on his Web site and this is one of them.

I'm not interested in defending the OP, but how do you defend AJ in that video?
edit on 10-5-2012 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

No - that is NOT a video straight from Alex Jones. It's a heavily edited video by an AJ-hater. Until we see the unedited video (of which I found nothing in the 17 - 10 minute videos from that date in the official files) - we can't be sure of anything.

I think we all agree that AJ says inflammatory stuff.

I'm defending TRUTH, not AJ. I'm not now, nor have I ever been an AJ fan and have my own personal reasons to dislike him which are unrelated to this topic. While I've never said anything good about AJ, at least I don't chop, cut, re-mix and edit videos.

The OP gave an audio link - a FOUR hour boring audio ... and didn't even mention what time-marker to look for this 5 second quip.

I also found nothing in the 17 official mini-videos that matched up for AJ's publishing date.

We are looking for TRUTH and so far, without the original video ... we won't find it here.

edit on 10/5/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

2nd page, first post he says 2nd hour 15 minute mark.

r.click, save as. goto ti:2:15 and there it is.

blond-hair/blue eyes.

you are either a troll, a HUGE aj fan where the end justifies the means OR you can't read very well cause i found it easy enough.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

How is increasing the adoption rate of children in foster care a bad thing? Or should these children just languish in a foster home?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

whats up?
don't read or don't you do math?
where do you think those children come from?

federal bonus

from the link and horses mouth article I just posted

edit on 10-5-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2012 by Danbones because: added quote fixed box

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by schadenfreude

Thank you! 2:15 mark - heard it! Thanks, and no, I'm not a troll and not an AJ fan for sure ... I can read; but, yes I missed that detail about the 2:15 mark. Thank you!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
This thread is a chuckle fest.

Dear Alex Jone Fans - great - glad you like the sensationalism style. Great.

Dear Alex Jones Haters - great - you think he's full of BS and a con. Okay. Oh well. Don't watch or read his stuff. Problem solved. Sheesh.

To all those like me, who take in the information, and assimilate it with reality - way to go. Your matrix plug appears to be functioning well.

Seriously, unless you know the man personally - who cares who is a fan or who is not? It's a matter of taste imo. Sort of like before cable. Jerry Springer or Montel Williams? You either buy the load of crap he's dishing out, or you buy someone else's load of crap. It's still your load - why try to add to mine? I've my own favorite crack-pots I stand behind!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

no harm, no foul. least you admit it which shows you do care about the truth.

thank you for that.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
its got lttle to do with love or hate

amoungst ourselves here at ATS you call BS on some here they have the right to respond and let the flags and stars and mods decide
takes a little courage to stand up for what or who you believe is right in front of everyone

AJ doesn't get that same fair play with people like the OP
since he isn't here to defend himself
you disagree with AJ you call him and GO TO THE HEAD OF THE LINE

edit on 10-5-2012 by Danbones because: spelling grammer

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by foood4thought

I saw the title and knew it was you.

Is it your personal goal here on ATS to create thread after thread bashing Alex Jones? Please, tell us where the bad man touched you, lulz. Lemme tell you something, you are completely wasting your time creating these threads. ATS members either like AJ, don't care about AJ, or dislike AJ, but either way, you are not changing anyone's mind about him. So why not quit making Alex Jones bashing threads and focus on something relevant?

YIKES. You are right.. Check out his page:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

amoungst ourselves here at ATS you call BS on some here they have the right to respond and let the flags and stars and mods decide
takes a little courage to stand up for what or who you believe is right in front of everyone

i'm sorry but don't you think this is somewhat misleading?

have you ever tried getting through? i don't mean getting on the show, i mean just getting through to the screener.

damn near impossible. (I've tried where i've disagreed with Aj on several issues. (Mostly theological)

so it's easy to say call Aj and give him a chance, not so easy to do it though.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Here is an clipped version of the four link provided by the OP on page two:

Alex Jones Show 20091217 - WAV file for direct download.
(If someone wants to convert that WAV to video and upload it to YT be my guest).

The excerpt starts about 2 minutes prior to his "400,000 bounty" rant, when he is still going on about how his parents were forced to clean up a ditch in their back yard. I stopped the excerpt where he goes off on another topic.

He rambles on about this $400,000 bounty on blonde-haired, blue-eyed kids and how cops will choke out a woman until she signs the kid over to the city, he even claims he witnessed this in person at a hospital.

He then goes back to ranting about city workers in Philly and offers no defense or context for his comments about witnessing cops choking out women for their blonde-haired, blue-eyed kids and no explanation of where he gets this $400,000 bounty from.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by schadenfreude

Originally posted by Danbones

i'm sorry but don't you think this is somewhat misleading?

have you ever tried getting through? i don't mean getting on the show, i mean just getting through to the screener.

damn near impossible. (I've tried where i've disagreed with Aj on several issues. (Mostly theological)

so it's easy to say call Aj and give him a chance, not so easy to do it though.

yeah its so easy to insult him from accross town
lets settle for that then

maybe you should try to be more on topic?
he openly says his show isn't about theology
its about the reality you aren't getting from the tax exempt churches and the MSN

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Mother Who Questions Vax at Hospital Has Newborn Taken Away
If you recall, this is the same area of the state where officials allowed a serial child molester like Jerry Sandusky, former Penn State assistant football coach, to go free for decades and continue to abuse children unfortunate enough to come across his lecherous path while a mother who gives birth in a government hospital has her baby taken away for questioning whether vaccination with Hep B is truly necessary.

A Parent’s Worse Nightmare Begins

Later that day, a social worker came to Jodi and Scott’s room and announced that she was going to conduct an investigation of them.

The social worker also claimed that it was “against the law” to show Jodi the allegations before she was questioned.

When Jodi resisted and said that she was not comfortable answering questions when she didn’t even know what was going on, the social worker threatened to call police and take custody of her baby.

The social worker was unable to provide a single example of necessary medical treatment that Jodi and Scott had refused.

www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com...

There happy now?

aj doesn't like child molesters either

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

AJ is a poster child for why conspiracy theorists are not taken seriously. He is a 1/2 step above Sorcha Faal, and a 1/2 step below Glenn Beck, and that is a pretty terrible neighborhood to be in. He says, "It is happening here in Austin everyday." Really? Kids being kidnapped by police chokehold every single day? And hospital staff and residents aren't saying anything about it?

Exactly. People sometimes ask why TPTB allow him to exist when he's working so hard to expose their treachery. That's simple. He's allowed to exist because he has been instrumental in fueling the public's opinion that conspiracy theorists are lunatics.

If the average person tuned into his program cold turkey, it is not hard to see why they would conclude he's a nut with all his over-dramatizations and outbursts of rage.. The rest of us conspiracy theorists are all guilty by association after that. For every positive impact he's had on creating awareness, he's had an egual negative impact on the entire conspiracy theory community. Toss in some Jesse Ventura and a smidgen of Charlie Sheen "Winning," and you have the conspiracy arena's version of the WWF.

As far as this child abduction topic goes, a while back, I saw a video on ATS where he literally broke out sobbing on air over this abduction claim of his. It was friggin' unreal. Many times, I've wondered if AJ is under the influence of something. I know I'm not supposed to talk about that stuff here, but I'm just trying to keep it real. His behavior is very suspect in this regard.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
As for this OP, I have to say that anyone who spends so much time and energy focused on discrediting someone like a celebrity conspiracy theorist, in my view, is probably operating with a self-serving agenda. Perhaps what we're dealing with here is merely the shenanigans of one of AJ's competitors.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
LOL, im blond haird blue eyed, why the hell am i still here?

Man AJ must be really bored.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Most Police are decent Human Beings
But to deny corruption in the Police and Government Authorities is well to be a fool

Remember the movie Serpico played by Al Pacino
It was about police kick backs Serpico refused to go along with it and was rewarded with a bullet to the head from his colleagues.
True story - I knew Serpico and he said the film only scratched the surface of the corruption.

Have you heard of the Hollie Greg case in UK in which ever so respectable public servants are implicated in a child abuse ring.
This is just the top of a big iceburg of hideous abuse by ones in power
But if you want to feel all safe and not upset then just believe all Alex Jones speaks of is unfounded rubbish
Your choice
Sure the guy is over the top and some things are wild that he speaks of but the truth is even more wild
So attack him all you like it only deflects from the real malicious psychopaths he is fighting as best he can
Which brings us back to the OP and his pathetic agenda - Pointing fingers from the safe distance of his computer keyboard
Not all Jones says is false and no one is 100% correct not the OP not me not you
So what have you done for Humanity today
Stay Safe
edit on 10-5-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com...

There happy now?

aj doesn't like child molesters either

Nope. No mention of a $400,000 bounty and no mention of cops grabbing a woman by the neck and choking her out. Care to try again?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by foood4thought

I saw the title and knew it was you.

Is it your personal goal here on ATS to create thread after thread bashing Alex Jones? Please, tell us where the bad man touched you, lulz. Lemme tell you something, you are completely wasting your time creating these threads. ATS members either like AJ, don't care about AJ, or dislike AJ, but either way, you are not changing anyone's mind about him. So why not quit making Alex Jones bashing threads and focus on something relevant?

YIKES. You are right.. Check out his page:

Damn, thats lookin a bit like an obsession. creepy

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
This thread is so hilarious....

We're on page 6, and we've established that the clip IS in context. It's December 17, 2009, 2 hours 15 minutes into the broadcast.

Not a single person has found any proof of a $400,000 bounty for police kidnapping kids....

Every single person who is defending Alex Jones... is either talking about my history of posting loads of anti-Jones threads..... or just repeating over and over again that it's out of context, when we've already proven that it is in context.

This is just unbelievably pathetic... Alex Jones fans are just so stupid.....

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by foood4thought
This thread is so hilarious....

We're on page 6, and we've established that the clip IS in context. It's December 17, 2009, 2 hours 15 minutes into the broadcast.

Not a single person has found any proof of a $400,000 bounty for police kidnapping kids....

Every single person who is defending Alex Jones... is either talking about my history of posting loads of anti-Jones threads..... or just repeating over and over again that it's out of context, when we've already proven that it is in context.

This is just unbelievably pathetic... Alex Jones fans are just so stupid.....

If this thread is hilarious to you then who started it
You have failed the reasonable request to post the full version of the vid without your cackling interruptions
You have only shown yours self for what you are
The OP is supposed to provide the evidence of their claims by the way
Your double speak is easily seen through
You fail yet again to change any ones opinions - Your crusade to get Jones censored is a big flop
So who you want to attack next
I have your number I know how you think - You are hateful because you are a little man

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join