It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Says Cops Kidnap Children for $400,000 Bounty

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by foood4thought

No one is sticking a gun to your head telling you to listen to alex jones so i'm not sure why you are so worked up save you think he is a liar, well I don't, in fact there is only one issue I disagree with Jones on and its not child kidnapping. When I googled '400,000 bounty alex jones' i got a bnch of links directing to this thread and the CPS-vaccine cas which was reported on by multiple outlets not just infowars, so your dismissal of infowars shows you have a preconceived prejudice to disregard everything it reports on. This shows you have a closed mind. So while you think Jones is a liar I disagree. As for the 400,000 dollar bounty, why not call into his show and ask, and when he yells at you, you'll have more fuel for a Jones roast, or maybe an answer, who knows.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Lord Jules

you guys are missing the whole concept here

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
reply to post by Swills

Swills, nobody disputes that there are kidnappings for ransom, especially in Texas close to the border, but not the case here, listen to the show at 2rh 13 minutes for the lead up....AJ is full of crap, Helen Keller could see this one from nose bleed section

But really what AJ is claiming on the show provided is well, phony as the day is long and if you listen you will agree, if you dont, well, what does that say about you
edit on 9-5-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

Kidnappings for ransom? What does that have to do with anything? Are you saying the police take children and later demand a ransom from their parents? Even if that were true, the number of children kidnapped for a ransom account for the lowest reported missing. The disturbing fact that you should be taking from this is the amount of people who flat out disappear at alarming rates. I don't care if you or the OP thinks Alex Jones is full of crap or not, the main idea to be taken from his rantings is the amazing amount of people who go missing everyday in the USA. That's more important than holding any beef against a talk show host.

He always tell his listeners to look things up for themselves so they can a.) learn if he's lying or not, and b.) learn you a thing or two. Glen Beck does the same thing. You learn something new each and everyday, nothing wrong with that.
edit on 9-5-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Notice the OP has failed to provide evidence in public
what is this concept - You mean what you think and what you think we should think - No not missed that concept

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I'm no AJ fan for my own, unrelated reasons ... but, in this case I did track down the story and it was Dyncorps and it's human trafficking of women and children that got him upset.

So, OP, are you paid by Dyncorps to spread disinfo and modify videos?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

No we get it. You guys are calling Alex Jones a liar, and possibly a drama queen.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

OP says AJ says that, AJ does say that
that is the point

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

reply to post by Swills

OP says AJ says that, AJ does say that
that is the point

I see where you went wrong, you're confusing bounty and ransom. They are two very different things.

On a side note, hey food4thought, does Alex Jones say why the government pays 400,000 for these children?

Originally posted by Lord Jules
reply to post by foood4thought

No one is sticking a gun to your head telling you to listen to alex jones

Quoted for truth. No one makes anyone listen to Alex Jones. If you don't like it don't listen to him. I just watched the Ops video and realized it's heavily edited while he voice overs his opinion. He dares ask Americans what we can do about Alex Jones. Should we write his affiliates and have him taken off the air? Ummm, in America, that kind of talk doesn't fly round here because we, try to, recognize everyone's abilty to free speech. As said, no one is making anyone listen to Alex Jones and please, prove he's detrimental to America, so much so he must be pulled off the air. Do you look at our MSM in the same light? Cases can made, with the OPs logic, to have them pulled from the air as well. Hell, Howard Stern can tell you all about the hell that is being a broadcaster and people trying to pull him from the airwaves.

To food4thought,

I hope the 6 Americans did not flag this thread and posters who have agreed with the OP are not American as well. To be fair, only if you agree to have Jones pulled off the air.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

nice deflect Swills you do that sometimes,,,its cool...Op is right on this one,,,AJ says what he says AJ says

you can stay with the OP, make this about food4less or about me. I say stay with the OP

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

reply to post by Swills

nice deflect Swills you do that sometimes,,,its cool...Op is right on this one,,,AJ says what he says AJ says

you can stay with the OP, make this about food4less or about me. I say stay with the OP

Deflect? Are you serious? Please, point out my deflections. Are you saying my correcting your mistake is a deflection?

On another side note, sometimes reading your posts hurts. For example,

AJ says what he says AJ says

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

so you want to make it about Bounty vs Ranson ?

or did or did not AJ say what the OP said AJ said choose please, choose quickly,,,tardy bell is about to ring

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

reply to post by Swills

so you want to make it about Bounty vs Ranson ?

or did or did not AJ say what the OP said AJ said choose please, choose quickly,,,tardy bell is about to ring

Actually, I'm not making it about Bounty vs Ransom, you are, apparently. I was genuinely confused by your post, namely calling it a ransom. Reading any of your posts can be confusing.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

taking the low road again Swills, see ya!!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

reply to post by Swills

taking the low road again Swills, see ya!!

If you say so. I was just responding to your accusations. If you're upset I didn't answer the question of whether Jones said it or not, it's obvious to anyone he did, that's what this is all about, is it not? It clearly sounds over the top ridiculous but the OP provides no proof against Jone's claim, he only ridicules him and asks us to join up and find a way to get him off the air. Like I said, in America we don't agree with that line of thought, for the most part. Where are you from? America?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

There have been plenty of documented cases of babies stolen
at birth by officials and illegally sold for adoption.
yes it does happen;
Only the ignorant deny that it doesn't.
Here in Canada there is court trial on this.
There is this girl that never believed her parents when they
told her that she was biological;
so she had blood tests done that proved otherwise.
Finally the hospital and adoptive 'parents' admitted that they
stole her from a single-mother and told her the baby had died.

Eventually the real mother was located and told the truth.
This was recently in the news.
Also happens in Europe
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I've always taken what alex jones says with a massive grain of salt but holy hell I watched a video from his y2k radio show and wow I knew he was bad but good lord this man is a complete tool.

That being said, where's the video proof? Im sure he could make tons of $$$ if it existed
edit on 9-5-2012 by Theron because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I did a search using your name + Juan Williams it came up No Results

See Ya Swills!! you K.O'd me

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

reply to post by Swills

I did a search using your name + Juan Williams it came up No Results

See Ya Swills!! you K.O'd me

I don't even know what that means. Anyone else following this guy?

Do you think he and I are one in the same?

Lulz

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I don't know but the chances are very unlikely but just in case Hey cool song

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
"Big detailed report, and they just do it her in Austin everyday. If a poor family goes in to have a kid, babies blonde-haired and blue eyes, they got a four hundred thousand dollar bounty on 'em, they walk in, cops grab the woman by the neck and start chocking them until they sign the kid over."
-- Alex Jones

Jones is from Austin, Texas, and he usually takes some police-blotter report or local news of a Child Protective Service custody injunction against a parent or parents for child neglect or abuse, and does what he always does, turns it into some draconian plot by the gubberment to steal yore kiddies for a bounty.

He seems to have a real hang-up about the Austin Texas CPS, he has made several lunatic ramblings about them being out to steal kids, so I assume this was the context from which he made those insane-even-for-Alex-Jones comments in the OP.

A Google search of keywords: Austin, Texas, CPS, site:infowars.com shows a number of blog entries by Jones on the topic. He also goes on about the FLDS child custody battle as well. Of course, the bad guys are never the parents of some of these abused kids, but always just the gubberment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join