It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Says Cops Kidnap Children for $400,000 Bounty

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

Originally posted by foood4thought
I literally just posted the link... That is the full audio of the show.... Here it is AGAIN

rss.infowars.com...

So.... does anyone have any evidence to back up this $400,000 bounty....? So far, most people are laughing at Alex Jones. Meanwhile, Alex Jones fans are taking this thread completely off-topic, panicking at the fact that the guy is a liar, and they've wasted their time listening to him in the first place.

And still.... no one has proven what he said in this video..... Just like with all my other threads on Jones, I have provided the video, showing that he is a liar..... and no one has refuted the video with any evidence.... I mean, everytime people point out that I've posted loads of anti-Jones threads.... all it does is show that there's loads of threads worth of Jones lies, doesn't it?

It's time to stop being so willfully ignorant. I am trying to help people here. I have identified Alex Jones as one of the worst sources of information in the world.... It's not just that he isn't helpful. He deliberately goes out of his way to invent fake news, to brainwash people, waste people's time. This man is a parasite.

You have proved nothing but your editing skills and to make a fair assessment as to your claims you need to provide full evidence IE the full video or full section dealing with Child Kidnap - Your smart enough to edit a 3 year old vid and call it as if it is breaking news yet unable to post a the section in full so a fair assesment can be made - This would not hold up in a court of law and So Do It or I remain skeptical with good reason - stop making excuses

Dear God man...He gave you the link from Alex Jones own website....He even tells you where he states it (around the 2hrs 15 minute mark)....Seriously, it's really easy to check that out yourself..I just did. There's no editing in the video that's misleading...Go on, just listen to it!

You're really not doing yourself any favors by keeping this up suggesting the video was edited in some sort of misleading way....See, it's all very simple.....All you've got to do is listen to the audio on the link (or are you too afraid that it will shatter your preconceptions of Alex Jones?)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous404

i dont trust someone who is unawaure of the fundamental difference between :

home-ecconomics

and :

ecconomics

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

..... Instead, I am more convinced that this man is a real-life psychopath, or at least a sociopath. All he ever does is invent cleverly-crafted lies, which can seem true, and somehow he's gathered together a team of staff who go along with it. It's like a gang of Nazis, but it's probably best to just call them sociopaths.

As far as Im aware, the terms Psychopath and Sociopath describe the same character disorder. Also, regardless on my views of wether he tells the truth or not (probably not), he has certainly displayed greatly varying emotional responses, from angry shouting to weeping, which would kind of go against him being a psychopath (but not rule him out completely).

Have you tried the Bob Hare Psychopathy checklist on him? It should really be administered by a trained professional, but you can run through it and see what AJ, and yourself, would basically score on it. Anything over 30 and Id start worrying.... though you wouldnt, cause Psychopaths dont do that!!!

www.minddisorders.com...
edit on 11-5-2012 by AbdulAlhazred because: added link

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

I do not download audio files
It is your re preconception that I have a preconception
Lol I do not listen to Jones though I have in the past - But I see a hate campaign which is more worrying

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Lol I do not listen to Jones though I have in the past - But I see a hate campaign which is more worrying

Strange...I don't see pointing out when a person is clearly saying things that are lies to be a "Hate Campaign"....I see it as finding the truth about someones character. And...Um.......You don't have to download the audio files to your computer! You see the big play button on the page...You just press it. The page has it's own audio player.

edit on 11-5-2012 by bhornbuckle75 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Take a look at the OP's profile, and tell me he is not paid to post this stuff.

I can't believe some of you actually took the bait to S&F this, I thought the motto here was Deny Ignorance?
edit on 11-5-2012 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Alex may be a little over the top but ...

Maybe he was talking about this case?

Who works at CPS?

CPS Corruption...

Retired FBI Agent Ted L Gunderson explains children being sold ...

CPS Warrior Nancy Schaefer Gunned Down

more ...

still more ....

Innocence Destroyed - Part 1 - WARNING: Graphic Content ....

I could go on and on ...

So Alex Jones is a very bad man huh? But CPS is a great humanitarian organization?

Thanks to the OP for bringing this to my attention so I could educate myself about this corrupt system. I guess ultimately I should be thanking Alex Jones because if it were not for him and his "over-the-top" style you wouldn't have posted this thread and I wouldn't know what I know now ...

edit: I noticed this was on the front page until i posted these videos hmmmm .....
edit on 11-5-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

Strange...I don't see pointing out when a person is clearly saying things that are lies to be a "Hate Campaign"....I see it as finding the truth about someones character. And...Um.......You don't have to download the audio files to your computer! You see the big play button on the page...You just press it. The page has it's own audio player.

Have you considered the OPs posting thread History - It strikes me he is on some sort of crusade
Nit picking at some things Jones had said and avoiding the majority of others
He openly states what were we going to do this about Alex Jones - Well it is obvious what he wants us to do but this is a discussion forum not a platform for personal crusades with one he dislikes

edit on 11-5-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by MegaMind
Alex may be a little over the top but ...

............ [snipped videos]

I could go on and on ...

So Alex Jones is a very bad man huh? But CPS is a great humanitarian organization?

Thanks to the OP for bringing this to my attention so I could educate myself about this corrupt system. I guess ultimately I should be thanking Alex Jones because if it were not for him and his "over-the-top" style you wouldn't have posted this thread and I wouldn't know what I know now ...

Thats a far cry from the sensationalistic cop walks into ward strangles and threatens. If there are cases of corruoption within CPS, that led to children being auctioned off illegally of course, it needs to be exposed. But that does not mean that all cops know about a 400k bounty on toddlers.
edit on Fri May 18 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by foood4thought

I found something. Doesn't involve Alex Jones and it concerns a mother and how the government stole her blonde haired blue eyed boy. She fled to Canada with her boy and the FBI had a half million bounty on her and her son. Anyway watch for yourself.

www.youtube.com...

Note also how the initial home was said to be paid more with more children taken from their parents. Indicated that this isn't really much of an isolated incident. Alex Jones may Rage and exaggerate and his credibility MAY be in question the scenario he paints is probably skewed but he says " cops have a $400,000 bounty." this woman says basically the exact same thing. You can have your opinion on AJ but the evil people he talks about ARE real.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

Have you considered the OPs posting thread History - It strikes me he is on some sort of crusade
Nit picking at some things Jones had said and avoiding the majority of others
He openly states what were we going to do this about Alex Jones - Well it is obvious what he wants us to do but this is a discussion forum not a platform for personal crusades with one he dislikes

I could care less what the OP's motives are. Pointing out someone who is misleading others is never something I'd consider as a negative thing.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Well... We're now on page 8....

And still, not a single person has shown any evidence of a $400,000 bounty, where cops kidnap blonde-haired, blue-eyed children.

Alex Jones has made this ridiculous statement, and his fans are accusing me of being a "paid agent", or "nitpicking".... when in fact, I am exposing the insane, psychopathic nutjobbery of Alex Jones.

All the people who are making these accusations against me... all you're doing is going off-topic, wasting people's time, and revealing to everyone that you are in fact, stupid Alex Jones cult members-- who cannot provide any proof of his statement.

Page 8, people.... Page 8.... I'm not sure whether it's just stubbornness, or whether you're brainwashed, or you didn't get a good education as a child, or you're posting this from Alex's offices (being paid by him), or whether your parents dropped you on your heads as children.....

I'm just very curious as to why you keep changing the subject... You would think, by page 8, you could actually be bothered to find evidence.... I've used Google... I couldn't find any.... You clearly can't find any..... So, once again, Alex Jones is proven to be a decetiful liar, fearmongering and miseducating his audience into a state of helplessness-- to try and sell survival products, so he can live in a big fat mansion, and laugh at you all while he's scamming you.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Why are you asking strangers on the internet where Alex Jones proof is? Are we Alex Jones? Why don't you call Alex Jones on his show and demand his proof? Makes sense?

Or you can keep making thread after thread on ATS and get no where...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Anyone who is a parent, look at the video that BonesMcMahon linked to. I'm NOT a parent and I was shocked! They put that woman on the FBI's most wanted list because she refused to have her child forced to take Ritalin. Write-ups on this story are posted all over the interwebs: Google search here

“The ordeal of Vincent Booth and his mother, Diane, began as it begins in every case, in every school district in the US–with teachers diagnosing ADHD, presently the number one “disease” in the country.

“Teachers from the Sunnyvale School District decided, not only that 6-year-old son, Vincent, had ADHD, but that he needed Ritalin, as well. Not only did teachers, never having been to medical school, make the diagnosis, they presumed it was their right, duty, and competence, as well, to designate the medication he needed–in this case, an addictive, dangerous, sometimes lethal (200 deaths reported to FDA-Medwatch, 1990-2000) medication–Ritalin.

“Child Protective Services, pronounced her ‘negligent;’ by order of the juvenile court made Vincent a ward of the State of California (case # JD 1110); institutionalized, diagnosed, and drugged him. Vincent was six years old, and, up to that point, healthy and normal.

“Vincent was Placed on Ritalin, He also had bruises and bumps–signs of physical abuse [suffered during incarceration].

“Diane complained, but to no avail. Next, she took matters into her own hands. In desperation, and at her son’s request, she fled to Canada with him on July 5, 2000, and applied for refugee status. Two months later the FBI apprehended them in British Columbia and tore Vincent from her side while he screamed for help that his mother wasn’t allowed to give him." Source

Related videos:

edit on 11-5-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

You are entitled to your opinion
As I am to mine

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Why are you asking strangers on the internet where Alex Jones proof is? Are we Alex Jones? Why don't you call Alex Jones on his show and demand his proof? Makes sense?

Haha.... Don't you get it? Alex Jones is LYING... Why would I phone into his show and ask? Why would I want to talk to a psychopath like Alex Jones? I can't think of a bigger waste of time.

You don't rely on one person to provide footage, 3 years later, when he clearly doesn't have any. You call him out as a liar, and that's what I've done.

People really don't get this... When I say we're on page 8 and I'm still waiting for evidence... I'm being sarcastic... I'm not actually expecting anyone to find evidence, because there obviously isn't any, because Alex Jones is lying again, obviously.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

you dont want to call in because he will shut you down as hard as this kid.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Haha.... Don't you get it? Alex Jones is LYING... Why would I phone into his show and ask? Why would I want to talk to a psychopath like Alex Jones? I can't think of a bigger waste of time.

You don't rely on one person to provide footage, 3 years later, when he clearly doesn't have any. You call him out as a liar, and that's what I've done.

People really don't get this... When I say we're on page 8 and I'm still waiting for evidence... I'm being sarcastic... I'm not actually expecting anyone to find evidence, because there obviously isn't any, because Alex Jones is lying again, obviously.

Why, you ask? Are you serious? I'm convinced you're just a troll who really has nothing better to do than post Alex Jones Lies on multiple sites on the internet. Seriously, time for a new hobby. As far as why you should ask the source where his proof is, well, because HE IS THE SOURCE OF YOUR NONSENSE SO GO ASK HIM. You demand we find Alex Jones proof? Wtf is your line of thinking? Man up and call into his show. You're clearly on a crusade against the man so grow up and talk to him yourself.

So are you going to be a man and ask Alex Jones yourself? You can start small and write him an email, and when you get enough courage you can join his internet forums, and when the day comes that the Wizard of Oz grants you courage you can call into his show daily until you get him live and in person.

When that day happens, maybe more of us will take you seriously.... maybe

Man up.

Oh, and I call BULLSHEET on you being "sarcastic". You really want us to find this evidence, and when people provide you what they think is evidence you take it seriously and shoot them down, or ignore them, but either way you are NOT being sarcastic. You are now a liar or you don't know what the word sarcastic means.

1. A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
2. A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.
3. The use of sarcasm. See Synonyms at wit1.

edit on 12-5-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

have you not read page 8? did you not watch the videos posted? the proof YOU asked for has been provided and still you persist. how much more of a shill can you be?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by vaelamin

you dont want to call in because he will shut you down as hard as this kid.

Then you must be a coward young man
Or is it he would rip your campaign of accusations to shreds
Na he would probably just laugh at you and make you feel even smaller than you are
Here is good analogy for you for someone who is always looking for faults and tnen getting hysterical and making bullets for others to fire on your behalf while you hide away in your safe little bubble.

A soccer goalkeeper - no not David Icke - calm down
A soccer goalkeeper plays many matches making fantastic saves and not letting a goal in over many games.
One game he lets a goal past him - And someone screams how useless he is and a crap goalie then looks at the goalies record and finds all the goals he let in and campaigns to get him dropped from the team
That is you my friend

edit on 12-5-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri May 18 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join