It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Im illuminated, Are you??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Hello ATS!!!
What an extraodinary day it is!!! Why you may ask, simply because even though i may be 19 i have some knowledge that DENYS IGNORANCE and CONSTITUTES TRUTH. Now that schpeel is over let me introduce myself.
"AHEM"....*regains composure*...

I was around thirteen or fourteen when i AWOKE from the sleep.
Like anyone I was afraid Big Brother was in my very room with me at times, Lurking, Waiting...
Like anyone I was so scared i could not sleep from the information I have read and the lies that were being unraveled
Like anyone I did not know what to do

THERE IS NOTHING NO ONE CAN DO......

Thats the simple truth because man will always see himself as the enemy until there is a greater threat than ourselves, get all the Bug-Out Bags you want All the Ammo and Food, nothing will save man from his selfish fate.
Were were engineered by our own brothers to rather wanna pick up a weapon as a way of rebuilding then a hammer, Greed has swallowed man then man shall soon swallow themselves...

So past the gloom it really is simple to solve everything COME TOGETHER
AS A WHOLE, PEOPLE SHOULD DIVIDE IN NO WAY AND ALL FALL TOGETHER

TOGETHER

UNITED WE STAND UNITED WE FALL

DONT MAKE ME SAY IT AGAIN

TOGETHER

THATS ALL WE NEED TO DO, BUT HOW WHEN MSM TELLS US TO SEPARATE THROUGH ANY MEANS NESSACARY

Everyone was put on this earth because everyone has it in them to do ANYTHING but it takes man together.

All religion does is spread lies about there being a force more powerful than you who you need to bow to or youll be punished B.S

We are the All powerful force
WE ARE LIFE

People need people
to kill
to hate
to love
to rape
to feed
to need
to greed
to leave
WE NEED EACHOTHER

I realize im rambling but its so simple and i know as well as all of you is were not gonna change unless SHTF and were all in the SHI!T

TOGETHER

I have many stories and ideas ect ect that i cant wait to share with my fellow friends
until then

PeaceLoveAndIlluimination
ill be sure to post more again ha ha just went on a rant for my intro but owell

least i aint no glenn beck

LET US ALL BE ILLUMINATED IN TRUTH

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by PeaceLoveAndIllumination

Welcome! I woke up when I was 15, and my english teacher made us read "1984"! Very eye opening book.......enjoy your time at ATS

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I see you're very excited about living life with a different perspective; I'm almost 20 and understand the metaphysical aspects of this reality, but I am not illuminated. I am awakening and will always be, because enlightenment isn't an endpoint; it is pure bliss and gratification for eternity. You'll get the hang of the new age lifestyle and utilizing it along with your human experience!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Catch ya on the flip side!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I woke up at 21. I wish I didn't spend my youth so oblivious, but I guess the truth isn't easy to take (and this is just the truths we have come to know) so maybe at 14/15 I wouldn't have been able to get my mind of highschool boys to grasp my head around the world. Good for you! And thankfully we were lucky enough TO wake up, as some people stay in their ignorant slumber for the entire consumption of their lives.
Sigh

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Hello Im illuminated, Are you??

Yep and i glow in the dark

Welcome to ATS.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

There are times when i wish I was younger again... 13, 14 17...

It was all so simple. All the answers laid out before you. Of course, we hadn't lived much of our lives so... our take was instant. We knew it all in spite of the fact we hadn't done it all.

Nevertheless, welcome to ATS and may your views guide you... and us.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Hey you guys i also didn't mention i have been a lurker her for about 5 years as well so i read all those posts daily so maybe some rep i got going i dunno
anywho my life backround is trippy as # so stay tuned for some hectic #

BTW
I DONT HAVE ANY PICS REALLY OF SOME INFO I SPREAD BUT KNOW I WILL ONLY SHARE WHAT IS TRUE TO ME AND ME ALWAYS

Peace

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Welcome PeaceLoveAndIllumination

Congratulations, you've joined the world's largest and civil alternative topics discussion community! We understand that with rules, policies and just the shear size of the website, it can be quite overwhelming. So we've created a presentation tour with just you in mind.

For now you can reply to any thread you wish. And once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members. Private Messages can be sent to Staff only at this time.

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "Topics" of your choice. You will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)

Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice

Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

AboveTopSecret is much like a theme park with many, many rides, with that said...
Here's a few thoughts before getting onto any one of the 1000's of topical rides at Above Top Secret, also known as ATS, the world's largest Civil & Unique Discussion Community.

*** Please be at least this tall to get on any of the rides, (Johnny stretches his arm outward), and act like an 'civil' adult. This will save you a lot of future stress, frustration and possible action by one of your friendly neighborhood Mods!

*** Please remember that some members are very passionate and vocal depending on what ride you're on. Before getting on a ride, you should be mentally fit, emotionally stable and have a strong stomach for theories, conjecture, research and evidence presented that may be contrary to your own.

*** Please be "open-minded" enough to understand that sometimes the ride isn't always what you might think or expect. At times, you may learn something new and 'out-of-the-box' before you get off the ride, this is a natural and normal phenomena.

*** Please note that at times the ride gets overly-heated and "it's strongly suggested" to get off the ride to regroup one's thoughts before continuing. This will also help guarantee that the ride will move forward without getting derailed or explode into a fiery trashbin.

*** Please have fun! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
only when the light is shining on me

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Welcome to the wild and woolly internets, where the men are men and the women are men!

ATS Welcomes you with a big alien hug and embrace from the new world order. Or old world order. Or chaos. Or malevolence. Or applesauce.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous404

NICE

I hope there arnet hopes of cake at the end....

i never did get my cake

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

But you HAVE to know the cake is a lie.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous404

EDIT: Everythings a LIE

*SNIP*

**Mod Edit**
Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors - Please Review This Link.

edit on 5/11/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
My awakening began when I was about 15 I suppose.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Mod c'mon this is the interwebs lemme say phook!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Indeed this is the internet. But while on ATS you will obey the Terms & Conditions Of Use that you read and agreed to when you became a member of ATS.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

EDIT:

O B E Y

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by PeaceLoveAndIllumination
reply to post by Sauron

EDIT:

O B E Y

There is a reason why we have rules, and that is to keep the machine running smoothly. In this case the machine is called ATS (AboveTopSecret).

As the world's largest discussion website, we pioneered the idea of civility in any and all topics. We attempt our best to keep this website free from Trolls, and the Mal-adjusted so that this action can move forward in a positive manner for all to enjoy. We have members and readers of all ages that come here specifically because we are unlike any other place on the internet.

Hopefully you'll learn in time why this makes us "a cut above the rest". And if not, well then there are plenty of other smaller and less popular forums that we can help point you towards that might be more to your liking.

Johnny

edit on 5/11/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I am not illuminated but for the lamp above my head.
However I am awake, though the sun has set many hours ago and the stars have appeared to fill the sky.
So weariness descends to send me down the hall to bed. Where I will drift from wakefulnesses to dreaming.
Sometimes I daydream too
Sometimes my dreams come true
Welcome

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join