It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Im illuminated, Are you??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by PeaceLoveAndIllumination

Welcome. So many youngun's claim to be illuminated. This is a good thing, but now (more than ever) the question is, What are you going to do with this heightened awareness? Are you so illuminated that you will let the system continue to rob everyone of their freedoms while you play video games?

My health is such that I'm getting ready to punch out and call it a life, so it's up to you to actually DO something to reign in this out of control government (whichever gov't you're living under), to re-ignite the passion for true freedom within your fellow man, and to destroy tyranny wherever it festers throughout the world.

Good luck. Remember, the time is NOW!

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Kind sir,
In regards to your last statement I am a full blown leader arch-type, an Aquarius by birth and a rebel by nature. I indeed know that i was born at this time, in the age of Aquarius to ACTUALLY make a stand against the corrupt slave-masters of this world, by throwing this world into the flames of chaos and anarchy, hopefully causing this infection (humanity) to cease to exist or like the mighty Phoenix re-birth this world into one built onto the only principle to life and that being love. I will do not as my fathers before me and fall into the pit of selfishness or greed, instead like the great teachers of our world i will be a martyr and put selflessness being "love" as my only feeling. I have seen history repeat its self too many times over. I will make sure that His-Story will turn into Our-Story. This is not about a single but a whole, everything being anyone or anything. I and not just I alone will make sure before i take my dying breath to leave a world for the generations before me to truly be proud of, after such long oppression through lies, greed, corrupt bitter pieces of scum (which will and always be part of life) will truth ring from the highest mountains and maybe one day we can all live in the joyous free harmony of love in this experience we call life.
Our time is now and now alone, the clocks hands of fate keep spinning faster and faster until its so hectic time comes to a complete halt, i'm here to make sure that when the time finally comes to a close, Which i hope is not the case, that all the brothers and sisters of this world will only have to wake up to the experience of heaven on earth opposed to the counter.
Peace Love and Illumination to each and everyone of my bros and sises, we all need to be light for eachother in these coming days of darkness so that hopefully we can shine so bright that we and we only are the ones to guide ourselves and eachother through the darkness and into the light of acceptance and love for everything.

PLaI
Peace.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by PeaceLoveAndIllumination
reply to post by jiggerj

Kind sir,
In regards to your last statement I am a full blown leader arch-type, an Aquarius by birth and a rebel by nature. I indeed know that i was born at this time, in the age of Aquarius to ACTUALLY make a stand against the corrupt slave-masters of this world, .

I am also an Aquarius. My mother always told me that my head was in the clouds (and she was right). I never understood this world (I mean, the people in it). I went into the service because that's what people did at that age. I got married because that's what people did. I worked hard all of my life because that's what responsible people did. I did all this because I was a sheep, just following the crowd while I dreamed of other worlds, other times, and other places. I was never INTO this world (and I'm still not). As you've already mentioned, history just keeps repeating itself. This life is a sad sad joke.

So, as a deep-thinker, is your head also in the clouds? And, how do you plan on making good on all those earthly goals you've set for yourself?
edit on 9/28/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Yes sir indeed my head is sitting in the clouds, but iv'e made sure to tie my feet down before my departure into the skies
. Also I seem to have a grasp on people, how they think and act but as i always say that's just my two cents. As I sit and ponder my many options in this life, on how to become one who is to destroy the corrupt my options are endless. As to plotting out my strategy I just got ideas in my head. As i stated in my original post i have many a great story to tell to my fellow ATSers, simply the extraordinary experiences in my short, or long life span of a meek 19 years. What I'm getting at is i have throughout my life have had experiences with the "visitors". Many call them aliens, angels, gods, demons, inter-dimensional beings, ect. ect. Ever since I was young I believe that they have came to me, well because I was a soul that was destined for greatness in this life. By me saying this i'm not implying that im the greatest thing next to smoking p*t but hey all I'm saying is hopefully i can post my experiences and share them with all. I have prophetic visions, can have a sort of telepathy at times, can feel the energies all around, positive and negative, basically i know there's more to our existence than work, reproduction and play, well those last two could be both
Anywho i know the only thing us "humans" need to do is go with the flow. be yourself, play your part, and everything will work out how it is suppose. like a wise human teacher has taught us, "Do not try to block the path of the river, or go against it's current, replace the water with life and there it be!

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by PeaceLoveAndIllumination

So i believe i play a role in helping the survival of humans, i have hope for humanity even when all is lost and the game seems over, i know i was destined to help make this place better, hopefully i can help re-build this broken home i was born into.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join