It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have superpowers. Read this thread if you don't believe me.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Unity means that your internal subjective mind and the outside objective world are one.

Subjective relativity isn't false, it is just you. Your perception of the universe becomes the objective you. Think about that real hard. Try to grasp the implications of it.

Nothing that exists can be false. Existence is truth. Even if it is your imagination, it is true because it exists. Even if it only exists in your head, all is one. It's not only in your head, it shines through your eyes for all to see. What you think about the universe matters not only to you, but also to all.

What you see, externally, is you. The brighter the outside is to you, the brighter you will be to it. A "light being" is an observer who has chosen to unconditionally see, to a high magnitude, the beauty, glory, and greatness of the universe. You can make what you observe become more alive in your presence just by what you become on the inside. If you take responsibility for what you think and do, and know that it does matter for the reasons I have said as well as for countless other reasons, then you will understand. Then you will know that you have superpowers.

+13 more 
posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

I must have missed it.....What superpowers do you claim to have??

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

I think the ability to subjectively sense or view and or manifest what is reality in your own conscious "is" part of the overall objective reality all are part of and does effect the objective reality or collective conscious of ALL*. So what the OP subjectively manifest can or does effect objective reality. Hence super powers.. I think Chrisfishenstein. If I am wrong OP please correct/elaborate thanks.
edit on 5/8/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
superpowers eh? i thought i was a warlock but the ats,rs ruined that one for me!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein

The power of my existence as exemplified by others observing my presence. I can make people feel more alive by them just being around me.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

The power of my existence as exemplified by others observing my presence. I can make people feel more alive by them just being around me.

Also, I have a shining look in my eyes that you can feel.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Im confused, so can you see ladies underwear through their dresses or not?

Seriously though, im unable to see any logic in what you are stating. Is it possible you could break that down a little.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

O, I am glad you are here to explain it to me better.....I can always count on my buddy to help me out....lol

I just had a tough time understanding what the OP was actually claiming....

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Its all good we try our best my friend

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

You had me at the first claimed superpower of people feeling more alive just being around you.....But this one.....wow

Dr. Dr.......We have a problem here

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

..i was just reflecting on that...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumanPLC
Im confused, so can you see ladies underwear through their dresses or not?

Seriously though, im unable to see any logic in what you are stating. Is it possible you could break that down a little.

Honestly, I broke it down as far as it needed to be broken down in the paragraphs of my thread. At this point, if you or no one else understands what I am saying, I strongly suggest reading the thread again as this thread was in no way intended to be a joke, but to be examined with the attitude of sincerity I had when writing it.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

You had me at the first claimed superpower of people feeling more alive just being around you.....But this one.....wow

Dr. Dr.......We have a problem here

All is one. The glory that I see in you is the glory that you can see in me.

link   
The key to the universe is unlocking the soul, and the soul is a body of infinite light. Yes, the imagination is the very basics of manifesting an idea or opportunity, but all intentions must be for the greatest good. Some people end up creating a false world within themselves if they get carried away with their god-like abilities discovered from within.

If you take responsibility for what you think and do, and know that it does matter for the reasons I have said as well as for countless other reasons, then you will understand.

This quote hits hard, because once people like us take full responsibility for our actions, there's this weight lifted off our conscious mind and that creates more room to manifest positive ideas. Balance is one thing that is very important to me spiritually; we use this knowledge for good intentions, and never with an entitlement or superiority from those who do not understand.

link   

oh god im hurting...haaaaa haaa haaaaa

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

having a personality other people like isnt a super power , altho for some it might be, because they are dull or angry people........

I know plenty of people that others like being around..........

And healthy peoples eyes are naturally brighter...........

edit on 8-5-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
What OP is claiming is not a superpower but a common ability that all of us have. Understanding philosophical terms of what the world is to us. A thought is manifested and so it is a part of our reality whether another would strike it down as false or not. I see this a lot in my practice with hypnosis. You can inflict positive hallucination phenomenon in others and they swear that they see a specific thing that isn't there for the hypnotist but definitely really there for the subject. It has become part of their reality for as long as you wish (and then you obviously make it go away because you don't want them to be called a crazy person later on.
)

Making others feel more alive is also something everyone does naturally. If you smile around someone, they already get positive energy from you and also begin to smile themselves because smiles are contagious. The act of that very person smiling as well tricks their body into thinking that they must be happy because they're smiling. It's all following social cues and natural energy transfer, not a super power.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I can make people feel more alive by them just being around me.

Thats odd...reading your posts annoy the hell out of me.
I don't feel alive...I feel annoyed.

Maybe you should write a book for suckers and make some cash like other new age people do.

Its good to feel good about yourself but there is a point where one can get egotistical and annoy people with their "I am amazing...follow me I have all the answers" attitude.
New agers...what can ya do?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

I think the ability to subjectively sense or view and or manifest what is reality in your own conscious "is" part of the overall objective reality all are part of and does effect the objective reality or collective conscious of ALL*. So what the OP subjectively manifest can or does effect objective reality. Hence super powers.. I think Chrisfishenstein. If I am wrong OP please correct/elaborate thanks.
edit on 5/8/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

This is pretty much what I'm saying. But also, I am talking about the glory of the universe that I behold is the glory of the universe that others can behold in me just by seeing me.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Most know this but do not acknowledge it. I have known it my whole life yet I chose a life of distortions and confusion thus making my reality distorted and confusing. Its easy to realize it but its another to change it when it so much easier to live this distorted confusing existence because I have lived it for so long.

I the thread you made about light. Every living creature on this planet is made from the suns energy but is the suns energy light? You cannot make life out of a regular home light bulb. So instead of every creature being light they are all one apart of the suns energy particles.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join