It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The question of President Obama's draft card: Has evidence been destroyed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
The plot thickens! If you don't believe the theory perhaps you can find the timing of this Sudden change in how the Selective Service maintains its records to be a little strange at best.

Changes in the wording of Selective Service System record-keeping requirements, made days after the opening of an investigation into the alleged forgery of President Barack Obama’s selective service registration form, raise serious questions about U.S. Government intentions.

The new rules allow existing copies of documents that may be sought by investigators to be destroyed.

The Selective Service System’s new privacy rules were published in the Federal Register on Tuesday, September 20, 2011, four days after the September 16 announcement by World Net Daily that the Maricopa County (Arizona) Sheriff’s Office “Cold Case Posse” was opening an inquiry with full subpoena power into alleged forgery of several documents concerning Obama’s birth and draft registration.

The new rules, which constitute the first update to Selective Service System privacy regulations in eleven years, were published under the title, “Privacy Act of 1974; Publication of Notice of Systems of Records.”

Convenient Change to the system??

Changes in the wording of the privacy rules alters the status of federal records, like the requested draft registration records, from “record copies” to “nonrecord copies.” Nonrecord copies are subject to disposal.

Previously unnoticed, the new rules allow the government to destroy microfilm copies of Selective Service registration records and may create new obstacles for law enforcement agencies that are requesting records access for investigative purposes.

Once again the truth appears to have been covered in a cloak of doubt and uncertainty and unusual actions

A minute reconfiguration of the language contained in the Selective Service System’s latest records privacy rules, discovered in the “Routine Uses Of Records Maintained In The System, Including Categories Of Users And The Purposes Of Such Uses” section of the rules, possibly diminishes or removes the authority of local and state law enforcement agencies, including the Maricopa County Sherriff’s Office, to obtain copies of selective service registration records for the purpose of collecting evidence in the course of an investigation into possible violations of federal laws, a preliminary analysis by Communities @WashingtonTimes.com has concluded.

communities.washingtontimes.com...

Sounds like Obama's handlers are always one step ahead at every turn.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The guilt is obvious.

People just have to admit they made a mistake.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I do think a lot of things have been covered up regarding Obama odd that records have been destroyed and the timing is indeed suspect.

Hell even the media is whitewashing the last 3 years doing what they always have done.

www.wnd.com...

So Obama was born in 1961 signed this in 1980 which means he took a year to get around to it when i turned 18 first thing i did.

edit on 8-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Me to! First thing I did when I turned 18 in the Summer before I started College.

Note the date stamp compared to the date he wrote next to his signature.
edit on 8-5-2012 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Yeah i saw that but believe there is a 12 hour time difference there compared to the CONUS.

Not really an issue for me tho or he didn't know what day it was

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by jibeho

Yeah i saw that but believe there is a 12 hour time difference there compared to the CONUS.

Not really an issue for me tho or he didn't know what day it was

Indeed! I'll just right off the date error and chalk it up to Obama pulling a Biden brain fart...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Expected from the guy who said there were 57 states and who can't say corpsman

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by neo96

Note the date stamp compared to the date he wrote next to his signature.
edit on 8-5-2012 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

It was July 30th in Connecticut where BHO signed the card, obviously. In other news, we still have 2 parachutes because the world's smartest man just evacuated the plane carrying my duffel bag and God currently has the liar clock on his desk because his normal electric fan broke and he was a bit warm.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
The signature leaves some questions

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

Thanks for your contribution. Pardon my brain fart. Did you read the article? Who said he signed it in Conn? The brain fart was Obama's when he wrote the date.

Richard S. Flahavan, Selective Service System Associate Director of Public and Intergovernmental Affairs, confirmed in a March 2009 letter to Kenneth Allen that Obama did register for selective service on July 29, 1980 at a Honolulu, Hawaii post office.

communities.washingtontimes.com...

Still want your parachute?

top topics

join