It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I finally solved a great mystery! I think I see now...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
reply to post by BBobb

As Tupac said and many don't understand Peak Game...

Tupac said this: "that illuminati sh$% is just another way to keep your self esteam low, it's just another way to make you unconfident, that's why I put a K to it, because I am killing that sh%^."
"that "person" talking about how he heard about this illuminati in jail and their plans, how does he know? Who told him? The Pope? If it's so secret how does HE know?"

^speaking about Killuminati.

"some say expect illuminati,
take my body to sleep,
people at the party with their shotties,
just as rowdy as me,
before I flee computer chips,
I gotta deal with brothers flippin,
I don't see no devils bleeding,
only black blood dripping,
We can change,
what ya now say?"

Peak game. You Are The One Neo. Never play another's game. Conspiracies are their game. Peak game is YOU, your consciousness.

Don't look around to find out what is going on.
Create what is going on, and then you know.

Overcome fear. We are all waiting around here. wondering what THEY WILL do next. What WILL YOU do next.
What is your WILL.

It's in my signature...
edit on 5/8/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

Whoa! That was awesome. I just learned something...thank you. Sincerely, thank you.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
If us "seers" are on the right side, why are we losing the battle?
I mean losing in terms of de-hypnotizing those closest to us, as far as our own battles, we are winning and saving our own lives from the war against the masses.

The "seers" are eating better, staying away from the toxic substances in food and drink, we are better aware of the dangers to our children, and we are cutting out all the nonsense from our own lives, like TV, fear mongering news, self hate and prejudices towards our fellow humans, etc.

Could that be our goals? Saving ourselves and only ourselves?

It feels right to want to help others in need, but the backlash of that can cause ourselves harm. Maybe to the point of being called on for "See something say something" or "person of interest" domestic terrorist. The "seers" will be the domestic terrorists, trying to stop a corrupt system, though the masses will interpret our actions as hostile against the "idea" of our nations' pride and honor.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

Starred.

Yes... the world is turning out to be a very complicated place, and nothing is really what it seems. We're on for very confusing times when we cant tell right from wrong or good from evil. I think society needs a "restart" cause everything around us is falling and people are still worried about ipads and the new iphone... Have you ever asked yourself why do ppl dont give a crap about what surrounds them? And why does a subject like this, when talked about in a regular conversation - at lunch or in a late afternoon coffee will make ppl to laugh and the subject will be lost in 2 or 3 minutes with sentences like "dont you have anything more important to think about?" or "man... you gotta worry with more earthly things... so I got this new girl at work, and at 9 she told me..."

Its a very weird place.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

It's a fair question my friend. I think in some regard our mission is to save ourselves. Jesus gave a warning that said "don't try to remove the splinter from your brother's eye while you still have a plank in your own." Ha! Isn't that about right?

I think that there's something built into the universe where when we do save ourselves and garner the light inside, we intrisically serve that light and bring it to others, so this battle does begin and end inside of us...yes. I'm like you, I care about all of humanity, but I'm also very warry of them.

Think of Neo from The Matrix, he's the servant of the whole world, trying to free mankind from the machine control, but mankind was also his enemy in that self same fight. This paradox is what you're describing...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

The paradox we face, in all actuality, is fighting a system that has made sure we are addicted to it. Which means while some people are going to realize the prison they are in, others will be too comfortable with the current regime, and will assist the Machine in keeping us chained down.

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. - Voltaire

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Outofcontrol

Yeah, I feel you...the world is upside down! And then people like you and I wonder why others either don't see it or don't seem to care. Again, I honestly believe that this is ancient psychological programming, that has been pervasive and evolving for thousands of years, now almost completely perfected as the emergence of technologies that allow for a more effecient programming of mass populations at once (just think TV).

Waking up is like running Norton Antivirus on your brain, it clears up those trojan horses and deletes the cookies that had previously confounded you. The thing is, there does seem to be some amnesia afterwards (literally!), in as much as you can't totally recall what it felt like to be infected. This is the nature of the confusion, because you interact with people still infected by these malevolent programs, and you lack empathy for their illness because you can no longer relate nor remember what it was like...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by BBobb
reply to post by JibbyJedi

It's a fair question my friend. I think in some regard our mission is to save ourselves. Jesus gave a warning that said "don't try to remove the splinter from your brother's eye while you still have a plank in your own." Ha! Isn't that about right?

I think that there's something built into the universe where when we do save ourselves and garner the light inside, we intrisically serve that light and bring it to others, so this battle does begin and end inside of us...yes. I'm like you, I care about all of humanity, but I'm also very warry of them.

Think of Neo from The Matrix, he's the servant of the whole world, trying to free mankind from the machine control, but mankind was also his enemy in that self same fight. This paradox is what you're describing...

And how did NEO even help them? Did you guys get it? He didn't go around feeding people. He didn't end the war directly. He did NOT run around pulling people out of the Matrix either. What happened?

He became enlightened, remember his wings? The cross, and the sacrafice?

That alone did something to the balance of the equation. The architect has to remake the world each time the equation get's too far off.

I have come very close to the edge of the hidden world of the Kingdom of heaven within. I had this feeling on a couple of my deeper travels that If I had just the right conscious feelings that I could defeat the Entire game while sitting on my floor meditating. I was the universe.

God helps those who help themselves.

And your post and my response was EXACTLY what I meant by PEAK game.

Light it UP my friends. LIGHT it up.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by BBobb

The paradox we face, in all actuality, is fighting a system that has made sure we are addicted to it. Which means while some people are going to realize the prison they are in, others will be too comfortable with the current regime, and will assist the Machine in keeping us chained down.

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. - Voltaire

Again, well said and flawless insight. I agree with you completely.

I refrain from quoting the Bible alot on this site because I want to reach everyone when I do and so I tend to take a more secular and scientific standpoint (which is fine, I'm a scientist), but scripture just keeps jumping out at me as I'm responding, so I'm just gonna go with it. Jesus told us that whenever a man comes into sin, he comes into that sin in chains. That sin is the thing that enslaves us. So, I think this is exactly what you've said above. We are willful slaves because we love our sin more than our freedom...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

To quote an awesome movie I watched recently:

You and I remember Neo very differently.

Wings? Cross? HA! There was nothing blatantly religious about that movie. It was purely philosophical...no Jesus, no nothing. A man facing his own delusions...and the life those delusions were given. Illusions given form. He had to fight those monsters, and that represents the fight between us and the flaws within us.

Sorry, no Jesus to be found here. Jesus' existence is even questionable. Why bring him into this?

edit on CTuesdaypm111148f48America/Chicago08 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

To quote an awesome movie I watched recently:

You and I remember Neo very differently.

Wings? Cross? HA! There was nothing blatantly religious about that movie. It was purely philosophical...no Jesus, no nothing. A man facing his own delusions...and the life those delusions were given. Illusions given form. He had to fight those monsters, and that represents the fight between us and the flaws within us.

Sorry, no Jesus to be found here. Jesus' existence is even questionable. Why bring him into this?

edit on CTuesdaypm111148f48America/Chicago08 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

what the heck.

Did you watch the movie? I've watched it hundreds of times, and had to rebuy it 3 times since it got so scratched up.

He turned into light near the end.

You didn't see that? Matrix revolutions.. Talking to the Machine head?? Ring any bells?

I never mentioned Jesus did I?

Hes laying there with a cross of light at his heart... With light wings to his sides... His arms outstretched..

This is NEO.

Want me to find it for you? Or maybe you can learn to slow your roll a little huh?

I agree with the rest of your post. I would have agreed with all of it if you had thought a little harder past your own limitations about religion when all I was talking about was NEO. And the Metaphor of NEO.

Here you go: It's missing the part where you can clearly see the wings, but i'll keep looking.

and around 2:21 in this Video: Wings and cross of light shining at the heart chakra.. And a second Cross at the end of the clip. This clip is explaining exactly what my point was. He becomes enlightened is sacraficed in this world and the ONE wins. We are the ONE. It IS I AM.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by BBobb
reply to post by Outofcontrol

Yeah, I feel you...the world is upside down! And then people like you and I wonder why others either don't see it or don't seem to care. Again, I honestly believe that this is ancient psychological programming, that has been pervasive and evolving for thousands of years, now almost completely perfected as the emergence of technologies that allow for a more effecient programming of mass populations at once (just think TV).

Waking up is like running Norton Antivirus on your brain, it clears up those trojan horses and deletes the cookies that had previously confounded you. The thing is, there does seem to be some amnesia afterwards (literally!), in as much as you can't totally recall what it felt like to be infected. This is the nature of the confusion, because you interact with people still infected by these malevolent programs, and you lack empathy for their illness because you can no longer relate nor remember what it was like...

Speaking of programs and being programmed... its been quite a journey for my husband and I given his employment and involvements over the years.. and mine as well. Even recently we both had a wake up call that was less than pleasant when we finally got our heads together and wrapped our brains around the whole situation. 2 heads are many times better than one
I was sure as he was we were on the "Good Guys" side.. then learned we werent.. never were... and arent. The programmed part is that when Id get close to some understanding or enlightenment Id get nervous and a real physical response.. warning bells I guess. The husband was different , he rejected it completely and when it was so obvious.. he became depressed and questioned many things.. almost mourning the lives we thought we were living.
You have to have some real intestinal fortitude to look at who you think you are and what you think you have been doing for 25+ years.. and switch your paradigm. We are programmed NOT to do this.. and those in mil and/or govt involvements are very programmed not to do this... and you get physical and psychological warning bells. While it may be true that if you free your mind your ass will follow.. its a rocky disorienting slide down that hole.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Precisely. If it has been programmed into you that rebelling against the accepted societal regime results in loss of life in some way, your instincts will do their damnedest to keep you on that programmed road.

As you said, it takes gonads of freakin' steel to look the truth in the face and NOT lose the will to live. That's how deep the conditioning has gone, how widespread the mainframe is, and how powerful the perpetrators of the program are. Just to look at it, you feel there is absolutely no hope of defeating it.

And if you're only one man, that is true. There is no hope. Your only salvation is death. Everything else, everything in life, is under THEIR control. But a nation...a nation is a different story.

They say the people once had power. Maybe it's time to take that power back and start governing ourselves, just to prove that it's a good idea.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

I think this is why so many that are coming out of the military are so messed up. I know when I joined the Army as a child (because that's what I was), I really had the notions of patriotism and honor, all the catch phrases and marketing, flag and apple pie. So you go do what you gotta, you think you're right, and then you wake up and it's a hard thing to deal with. You know, if I ever meet Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert, I'm going to thank those guys, because just when I was looking at the world after the military and was beginning to go insane with anger, they taught me how to laugh at all the insanity. I'm not saying we should laugh at it all the time, but it helped.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I see it. But the fact is, wings and the cross are much older than Christianity. They stole those symbols, just like they stole everything else.

All of Christianity is, in fact, a tapestry woven almost entirely of cloths taken from other faiths that have nothing to do with entrusting their salvation to men who died on crosses. Christianity slaughtered all of these faiths in the prime of its power, and used the pieces to create the complete story you read today, and the churches that you pray in. Christianity is not original...it's a compilation of the remains of dozens of different religions now demonized within its scriptures. I wonder why?

No, Christianity was never genuine; it's all stolen and passed off as an entirely new truth...the ORIGINAL truth. That is, perhaps, its greatest lie.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I see it. But the fact is, wings and the cross are much older than Christianity. They stole those symbols, just like they stole everything else.

All of Christianity is, in fact, a tapestry woven almost entirely of cloths taken from other faiths that have nothing to do with entrusting their salvation to men who died on crosses. Christianity slaughtered all of these faiths in the prime of its power, and used the pieces to create the complete story you read today, and the churches that you pray in. Christianity is not original...it's a compilation of the remains of dozens of different religions now demonized within its scriptures. I wonder why?

No, Christianity was never genuine; it's all stolen and passed off as an entirely new truth...the ORIGINAL truth. That is, perhaps, its greatest lie.

who said anything about christianity? I was talking about enlightenment and Neo and Peak Game.

I am NOT christian.

get over it. I used the words kingdom of heaven, was that it? I sometimes borrow from other things, you want me to invent all new concepts? It is Within. We are all ONE. Turn up the Lights on your own game and WE ALL WIN. This is my own philosophy, and is probably the farthest thing from a christians mind I AM GOD.

I use the word God. But I'm not talking about christianity I am talking about the ALL that is.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Because wings and cross are widely regarded as Christian symbols.

Peak Game? That name doesn't even make sense. Come up with something original...I don't care what a dead rapper came up with. Fact is, there's probably a dozen names for that concept. Peak Game..."peak" has nothing to do with what's in our heads.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Peak meaning top.

The top game.

The game that surrounds the rest.

I don't care if you think I am being christian I am not.

The wings are on the staff with the two snakes symbolizing what I am talking about.

I am talking about Kundalini.

You yourself mentioned how old these symbols are, so why do you keep making them christian.
I am talking about enlightenment, which is not a very christian Ideal. They are waiting for Jesus, But I am NOT.
I AM GOD.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Because wings and cross are widely regarded as Christian symbols.

Peak Game? That name doesn't even make sense. Come up with something original...I don't care what a dead rapper came up with. Fact is, there's probably a dozen names for that concept. Peak Game..."peak" has nothing to do with what's in our heads.

Come on now kids, play nice or so help me I'll pull this car over...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

My grandpa didn't have to pull over. His arm extended over two rows of seats with all the ease of a fishing pole...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I don't hate anything. I despise; I do not hate. Hate is dislike without reason. Despising is dislike with reason.

And for the record, I have a deep appreciation of the Kundalini.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join