It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zionists deceived Christians, Bible states that Israel will be gathered in 2018 not 1948

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Your post missed what Matthew 24 says on the subject.

32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

The problem here being the "generation shall not pass" statement. If the rebirth of Israel in 1948 was a fig leaf it was one of the first. The first fig leaf being verse 14.

When the first fig leaf opened it started a timer. And that timer had the lifetime of the generation on it. And after looking at the subject I think Psalms 90-10 tells us what the timeframe is.

The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away

Approximately 70 to 80 years. We're only 64 to 67 years into it.

Secondly. Where are the lost tribes? Some are closer to the problem than you think. Read the prophesies of Genesis 48 and 49. Per the prophesies the tribes of Israel were to become nations. And Ephraim was to become a multitude of nations. So I would point out this detail.

The Jews and Israelites were contaminating the Middle Eastern gene pool as far back as Egypt and Moses. You don't thing all the Israelite slaves left do you? And the half breeds? And later the kingdoms of Israel and Judah conducted commerce with the nations around them. And the Assyrian invasion of 720 BC and the Babylonian invasion of 604 BC? And finally the Diaspora of the 2nd century AD?

The problem is the Jews and the Israelites have been interbreeding with the world for 3000 years +. The nation of Israel in the Middle East is surrounded by Israelites. They're called Muslims.

The funny thing is going to be watching all the heads explode when they realize what they are.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

Perhaps the Fig Tree began to put forth leaves with the very First Zionist Congress of August 29th to 31st, 1897.

Jesus, in Matthew 24, tells us that the generation won't pass til all is fulfilled. We know 120 years to be a generation in the life of a man (Genesis 6:3).

The number 120 also means “Divine Period of Probation” and there was a 120 year warning given to Noah until life on earth, as the people of that day knew it, ended!!

The end of the generation might therefor be akin to the beginning of the Millennium, when life on earth, as those left behind know it, will end with the Second Coming of Jesus to destroy Satan with the word of his mouth and brightness of his coming.

(120 years x 360 day prophetic Hebrew years)/365.242 equals 118 English years and 101.4 days.

August 29, 1897 + 118 years 101.4 days brings us to Dec 7, 2015....the first day of Hanukkah.

This would mean that Hanukkah 2015 would be the day the millennial reign begins which would make sense considering the tetrad (blood red) moons and solar eclipses of 2014 2015 on jewish feast days of passover and tabernacles.

If this be the case then the day before Hanukkah - 1260 days would perhaps represent the date the son of perdition or Anti-christ is given power. That particular date works out the be June 25, 2012 or the 5 of Tammuz.

Interestingly, Tammuz 5 is a special day for the vision of idolatry in the temple received by Ezekiel (Eze 8).

Other important dates immediately preceding June 25, 2012 are May19- 20, 2012 and also May 27, 2012.

**** I understand the differing views about date setting but it is better to be prepared in a day that we know not, especially if the day be sooner than later, than to be caught unaware not having prepared extra oil wherewith to keep our lights burning bright in the midnight hour. Blessings and peace to those seeking. May our Lord find us spotless, blameless, and at peace with him at his coming. May he find us faithfully doing according to his will in the moment he appears. I pray ears to hear, eyes to see, and hearts to understand for all who are willing and call upon the name of our Great God and savior Jesus the Christ.

The day before this, December 6, 2015, is the day I have assumed that the Anti-Christ and his army will be defeated, which is also Kislev 24 AND Hanukkah Eve, thereby matching the dates to watch as specified by God in Haggai THREE SEPARATE TIMES. As such, this forms an “anchor” for the timeline in that this is the day the Anti-Christ’s 1260 day reign was assumed to end and the set up of the Millennium would begin!! Working backwards, this would mean the Anti-Christ’s 1260 day reign would begin on June 25, 2012.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

I'm not going all spiritual on you... The truth is Israel is a major player in the bible and for some reason even if the bible is a hoax, Israel is now a country in our modern day. You want to talk about spiritual, lets talk about how a mythical bloodline manifested into a modern day country sixty four years ago? Someone is pulling religious strings and trying to fulfil prophecy. Who?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by HeFrippedMeOff

It's going to be a little bit longer than that. Interesting conclusion though. But there is another prophecy in play that would seem to indicate that the reign of the Antichrist would happen in the 2021 to 2025 range.

Read the book of Hosea end to end and then look at verse 6-2 in light of 2nd Peter 3-8. What the Jews did in the first century was this. They triggered the curse of Malachi. According to Jesus Christ they killed Elijah the Prophet in killing John the Baptist. Triggering the curse. And if you read the book of Malachi what was supposed to happen was the Lord and his 2 messengers were to appear at the Temple. Then they were to clean up and instruct the Levites as to how the temple should have been run. Then the Lord of Hosts was to then make an appearance and the Temple was to have been like the days of Solomon.

but when Herod killed John the Baptist everything changed. He triggered a 2000 year top level Leviticus 26 curse on the Jews. That event happened sometime in the twenties. Combine that with Matthew 24 and I get a 3 year window for the start of the day of Jezreel. The thousand year reign of the saints. 2025 to 2028. It should be running by May 15 2028 and no later. Plus or minus a couple of days for the differences in calendars.

The 7 year agreement of Daniel 9 should start in the years 2018 to 2021.

Between now in 2012 to that point the preliminary events should be playing out. The Gog-Magog disaster. And I have been watching Daniel 8 and 11 carefully too. Why? Because in the fine print they say they are end time prophesies. And if you look at what they predict will happen before the signing of the 7 year agreement in verse 11-6 then you see something disturbing. The 2 prophesies predict that a country that looks Greek is attacked by the people of the middle east. With the prompting of 4 kings. The "Greece" of the prophesies counterattacks and conquers 2 of those kings/countries in the middle east. Then conquers "Persia" and then is broken into 4 states.

So far we appear to be 1/2 way through the prophecy. The US has conquered Iraq and Afghanistan. And is threatening to do a number on Iran eventually. You could say that the US is in the middle of a cold war with Iran now. So I would say to watch the prophesies of Daniel carefully. They appear to be repeating. Which they would if they were end time prophesies.

edit on 9-5-2012 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
A lot of the book of matthew tends to be referring to a future time we have not seen yet.
one verse that gets me is,
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." -Matt10:34

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ntech

It's going to be a little bit longer than that. Interesting conclusion though. But there is another prophecy in play that would seem to indicate that the reign of the Antichrist would happen in the 2021 to 2025 range.

Read the book of Hosea end to end and then look at verse 6-2 in light of 2nd Peter 3-8. What the Jews did in the first century was this. They triggered the curse of Malachi. According to Jesus Christ they killed Elijah the Prophet in killing John the Baptist. Triggering the curse. And if you read the book of Malachi what was supposed to happen was the Lord and his 2 messengers were to appear at the Temple. Then they were to clean up and instruct the Levites as to how the temple should have been run. Then the Lord of Hosts was to then make an appearance and the Temple was to have been like the days of Solomon.

but when Herod killed John the Baptist everything changed. He triggered a 2000 year top level Leviticus 26 curse on the Jews. That event happened sometime in the twenties. Combine that with Matthew 24 and I get a 3 year window for the start of the day of Jezreel. The thousand year reign of the saints. 2025 to 2028. It should be running by May 15 2028 and no later. Plus or minus a couple of days for the differences in calendars.

The 7 year agreement of Daniel 9 should start in the years 2018 to 2021.

Between now in 2012 to that point the preliminary events should be playing out. The Gog-Magog disaster. And I have been watching Daniel 8 and 11 carefully too. Why? Because in the fine print they say they are end time prophesies. And if you look at what they predict will happen before the signing of the 7 year agreement in verse 11-6 then you see something disturbing. The 2 prophesies predict that a country that looks Greek is attacked by the people of the middle east. With the prompting of 4 kings. The "Greece" of the prophesies counterattacks and conquers 2 of those kings/countries in the middle east. Then conquers "Persia" and then is broken into 4 states.

So far we appear to be 1/2 way through the prophecy. The US has conquered Iraq and Afghanistan. And is threatening to do a number on Iran eventually. You could say that the US is in the middle of a cold war with Iran now. So I would say to watch the prophesies of Daniel carefully. They appear to be repeating. Which they would if they were end time prophesies.

Accompanied by celestial events, Daniels 1260,1290, and 1335 along with historical dates in the life of Israel lead me severally to a 2008-2015 timeline. I do also disagree with your assessment and interpretations of the beasts in Daniel in accordance with continued vision of the beasts by john but thank you nonetheless.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

No offense taken. There is all sorts of positions that can be taken on the end of days. I'm just sharing what I figured out. Though when it comes to the Daniel prophesies when I see a end of the world prophecy go 3 for 3 with #4 threatening to happen it makes me nervous.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ntech

Sudden destruction, beginning of sorrows, and great tribulation used to make me nervous too but our Lord is coming for us whether in life or death
so take heart brother.

If the harpazo is not now then I certainly know I have a brother in you looking and studying with me to find out the hidden things of our Father but I am compelled to search for Jesus at this very moment for several reasons the least of which is that in just a few short days the "wedding ring" Annular Eclipse occurs just 7 days before Pentecost (advent of the Holy Spirit to the Church as well as the day of marriage at the end of the counting of the omer.)

I pray eyes to see, ears to hear, and hearts to understand for us both.

Blessings and peace to you, ntech

edit on 10-5-2012 by HeFrippedMeOff because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Did you guys know the UN attempted to classify Zionism as racism in '48? Yeah, apparently, the UN has only gotten stupider since then.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Helper39

How did you get to the assumption that Israel is Mystery Babylon the Great?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by shake101

Every generation claims prophecy, the return of a prophet or some other great religious feat. Yet, year after year it's just the same thing over and over again. The only difference being, the gullibility of the next generation.

There are large numbers of people that called Hitler the Anti-Christ, along with countless other public figures that caused disruption.

Why did that not get transcribed into sacred text? Hmm.

You can't generalize an entire group of people based on a pattern that you may see. You're generalizing an entire generation, prophets, and all prophecies. That's like saying all Americans cannot sustain a marriage. Yes, the divorce rate is around 50%, but there are couples who have long happy marriages.

Your mixing the normal group of people with the abnormal, or potentially crazy, group of people, all the while disregarding all the details. Thus, your generalizing/simplifying. Nothing is EVER simple.

My dad does this all the time with everything. It's caused a lot of conflict between us.
Okay I'm done you get my point. lol.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by shake101

Your point is exactly the point Im making....

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

I've been saying all along that the country named Israel...should really have taken the name Judah or Judea

but the misuse of Israel was an intentional act by the zionist & ashkenazi Jews to delude the whole world...

~kindly read the link in the OP source for this thread everyone~

this deception runs very deep... and evokes the Nietzsche 'Superman', the Babylonian Talmud as guidebooks, the separation between humans and the Adamic branch of mankind..as the template for the gulf between counterfeit Israel and what we suppose is Gods' divine plan through "Israel" that is being played out on the world stage right now...
edit on 13-5-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

If you are clever enough (which you're not) you'd know the House of Israel is not the same as the country Israel and the Jews are not the same as the Israelites!

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

There is some truth to your post. The House of Israel belongs to the decendants of Ephraim, not Judah; however both must come together at some point in the future.

Google the following for an interesting read: the Khumri people
edit on 13-5-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by guitarplayer

Didn't the Bible say something about ''the synogogue of satan''?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join