It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zionists deceived Christians, Bible states that Israel will be gathered in 2018 not 1948

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Math for Ezekiel's prophecy shows Israel will be regathered in 2018 not 1948. This is confirmed by Jeremiah 29:10 which states that Mystery Babylon the Great (Israel) will be a nation that lasts 70 years. Israel was founded in 1948, it will turn 70 in 2018.

The Bible mentions only one post Yeshua regathering. Mainstream Christians seemingly believe that the 1948 gathering was in prophecy, but also believe there will be another gathering that has not happened yet. Where do these Christians find the evidence for two? The great regathering to the promised land which will reunite Israel and Judah will not happen until during the tribulation (Jeremiah 50:2-5, Jeremiah 30:7-10) after Mystery Babylon the Great is destroyed (Jeremiah 50:20, Jeremiah 50:2-5). Obviously the tribulation has not happened yet. The regathering corresponds to the second coming of Yeshua and the tribulation (Jeremiah 23:3-6, Romans 9:25-28, Isaiah 10:20–23). Also the Bible states that Yeshua will be the one who regathers (Jeremiah 31:10), not the United Nations. God said he would destroy the nations from which the Israelites were scattered. Why hasn’t God destroyed Europe, if the nation Israel, in the middle east, is really a nation of God? Why would God destroy Christian nations when he himself says that Judaism is an antichrist religion? (1 John 2:22)

If Israel becoming a nation in 1948 was really the fulfillment of Biblical prophecy then why wasn’t the kingdom of Israel gathered with the kingdom of Judah? The regathering prophecy requires the gathering together of ALL of Jacob / Israel (Hosea 1:10-11, Micah 2:12.) All twelve tribes, both kingdoms, Israel and Judah will need to have been gathered to the promised land. If you are a Christian who believes the Bible is divinely inspired, then you must admit that the gathering that happened in 1948 is not the real gathering that is spoken of in prophecy. The northern Kingdom of Israel, was taken into captivity by the Assyrians in 722 B.C. These Lost Tribes of Israel lost their identity and their religion. They were worshiping Pagan Gods and they did not realize they were Israelites. Yeshua told his apostles to “preach only unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel” (Matthew 10:5-6.) Therefore at the time Yeshua was preaching, these Lost Tribes of Israel, were still lost and still pagan, and only a short while away from converting to Christianity in mass. As said before, God said he would regather ALL of Israel, while the kingdom of Judah denied Yeshua, the Kingdom of Israel, the Lost Tribes, embraced Yeshua and Christianity spread throughout the kingdom of Israel. So obviously, when Israel became a nation in 1948, only the Jewish kingdom of Judah was gathered, and not the lost tribe Christian kingdom of Israel, therefore the prophecies were never fulfilled.

more...
johnthewitness.wordpress.com...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I hope there is a god, just so I can go to hell for eternity so I don't have to be around all the religious folk... Ahhhhhh. Fiery brimstone.

Are those burnt waffles?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
you sad sad lonely people...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
I hope there is a god, just so I can go to hell for eternity so I don't have to be around all the religious folk... Ahhhhhh. Fiery brimstone.

Are those burnt waffles?

I figured out hell won't be so bad
you feed the red hot beer to the ice cold women

back on topic
www.jesus-is-savior.com...
the zionists PAID scofield to mislead the American Christians

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Too me whether you are a believer in the bible or not, this is a key piece of information which should be remembered as we approach 2018 . It does seem to add up and I am interested to see what takes place over the next 6 years or so. With the way things are heading in the middle east, this is a possibility.

Now I have done a little bit of research on the bible, I'm not a self confessed genius or anything but could daniels timeline also come into play? I think 2014-2015 is also a very important time for this issue and may actually show us whether we are at that point in time or not.

Again I am not a religious person by nature and I'm not a bible thumper, but this is one thing that has stuck out to me and for some reason it does keep popping back up in my mind. have to wait and see i guess.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
there is something to be said for the idea re Daniel's story which dates back to Babylon where the bankers got their start, is a gameplan not a prediction.

things like my above post support this view somewhat.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

A couple things you need to remember.
- Israel is mentioned or pretty much is the bible and did become a country 64 years ago.
- Weird things have been happening around the world
- The middle east is in turmoil

You can all people what ever you want, bag religious folk for their deranged views, not believe in anything other than beer and television, but something is not right here. Something is fulfilling prophecy in a very confusing way. I find it hard to believe myself, but when I challenge the deepest parts of my noggin about the issue, there is something to it. Beats me what it is, but I can sense it. Call me what ever you want, I am interested and look forward to the next decade or so. Something has to give in the middle east, then question is when?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
you sad sad lonely people...

If you dont like the topic and it holds no interest for you , why even bother replying with such a stupid comment?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

Are those burnt waffles?

I figured out hell won't be so bad
you feed the red hot beer to the ice cold women

back on topic
www.jesus-is-savior.com...
the zionists PAID scofield to mislead the American Christians

Right you are. Thanks for that article. Saw it before but never got around to reading it despite wanting to.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09

Well I stand by my comment...I don't have anything against the believers. Hell, even I believe in something...what I find sad is people who believe the bible was written by God.

Bible is certainly an interesting book from my point of view...but not more interesting than...let's say...Celestine prophecy which I find very entertaining and useful learning tool...if you wanna go all spiritual on me.

edit:
ok...let's play..and what is this "gathering" the OP speaks of? Gathering as in what? gathering them all up in to concentration camps?
edit on 8-5-2012 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I'm curious where the bible made mention of Akron, Indiana. Small town of just over 1000 people.

And what about the tribal people, natives and the like. And don't forget the Chinese too. Why is it always centered around specific locations? Doesn't the people in other parts of the world matter too?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Coo

you are right...I shouldn't have...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by Redevilfan09

Well I stand by my comment...I don't have anything against the believers. Hell, even I believe in something...what I find sad is people who believe the bible was written by God.

Bible is certainly an interesting book from my point of view...but not more interesting than...let's say...Celestine prophecy which I find very entertaining and useful learning tool...if you wanna go all spiritual on me.

edit:
ok...let's play..and what is this "gathering" the OP speaks of? Gathering as in what? gathering them all up in to concentration camps?
edit on 8-5-2012 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

To sum it all up:

Satan has deceived the world into thinking that all Israelites are Jews. The house of Judah represents only 3 tribes of Israel: Levi, Benjamin and Judah. The 10 northern tribes have never been Israelites by Kingdom, Tribe or Religion. There identity is lost (they are the European people)

Satan deliberately has been fueling the propaganda that Israel is a nation of God so the Christians will have a hard time believing that Israel is Mystery Babylon the Great (evil End Times entity that controls the world) Because Christians have such high opinions of Israel, many will be lead to their destruction. Heck, the idea that Israel has been regathered is core to the basis of the last 60 years of Christianity. Satan has deceived most people unfortunately.

The real regathering of Israel will happen when the white people, including the remnant of Judah living in Europe, along with the gentiles who will be grafted into Israel, are gathered in 2018. This fathering will correspond to the end of the tribulation.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helper39
Math for Ezekiel's prophecy shows Israel will be regathered in 2018 not 1948. This is confirmed by Jeremiah 29:10 which states that Mystery Babylon the Great (Israel) will be a nation that lasts 70 years. Israel was founded in 1948, it will turn 70 in 2018.

In Islam, there is another prophecy, not from Mohammad (pbuh) but someone else. I forgot who but I did some math myself and I calculated 2018 to actually be a very significant date. It turns out that between the years 2018-2023 (calendar conflicts, cant be too precise), are the years the Antichrist is supposed to make appearance. The Antichrist is supposed to emerge out of Jerusalem, and lead his deceived followers into believing he is God. Eventually he will have an army of Zionists, Luciferians, Freemasons, etc. Then, the Imam Al-Mehdi is supposed to emerge and lead an army against the Antichrist and reclaim Israel. Then Jesus (pbuh) is supposed to come down and finally slay the Antichrist. All in under 1 year.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Helper39

Under what premise would a giant portion of the worlds population all enter Israel in 2018? This isn't bible times, you can't just have "gatherings" anymore.

There is over 6 billion people in the world. Just doesn't work...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by shake101

Thats very interesting. If you happen to know any links offhand that would provide more info I'd love to read them. God bless.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

reply to post by Helper39

Under what premise would a giant portion of the worlds population all enter Israel in 2018? This isn't bible times, you can't just have "gatherings" anymore.

There is over 6 billion people in the world. Just doesn't work...

Good question

Israel (the nation) will be destroyed. I think the gathering will be when our bodies are changed into spirit bodies. We will be "gathered up" to meet Jesus in the sky. Since many people link Israel (racial group) with the nation Israel (country) people just sort of assume that they will be gathered in the land of Caanan. Don't think that will be the case imho.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by shake101

Every generation claims prophecy, the return of a prophet or some other great religious feat. Yet, year after year it's just the same thing over and over again. The only difference being, the gullibility of the next generation.

There are large numbers of people that called Hitler the Anti-Christ, along with countless other public figures that caused disruption.

Why did that not get transcribed into sacred text? Hmm.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
OK sooo....your saying there is no Orthodox Christian church within Israel.

Probably better not tell them......

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Good point, but with the Bible giving a prophecy that one can use to calculate the year Israel is gathered (which marks the end of the tribulation), we will shortly know whether the Bible is true or not.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join