It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Planet X Approaching After all? How Much Evidence Do We Need?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi

Originally posted by smurfy
reply to post by luxordelphi

Could be something there in the matter of interpretation, Cardinal Ratzinger (as he was at the time of revealing the third secret of Fatima), did admit to a german friend that, some of the secret had been omitted, and that all it would not be revealed until after a third world war. Malachi Martin did not go even that far, although he did say he had seen it, and it was not pleasant, (he always understates in his language) so it could be considered that this secret is all about a war for and against 'the faith' With that, you can read into almost any kind of scenario, including aliens, except perhaps a planet X.

If I had to guess what the third secret was, based on subsequent behavior, I'd say it had to do with the Vatican hierarchy personally. The 'mysteries' of the Roman Catholic Church are really just the embarrassments and that's why a lid has to be kept on them, imo.
Planet X, again, imo, is no secret at all. Astronomers never really stopped looking for it. projects, it means, to me, that something of consequence is in sight.

That's not quite what I meant about planet X. In regard to the third secret is of Fatima, (nothing to do with mysteries of the church) I tend to discount planet X. That is what I mean. As far as observatories, and Astronomy goes, the Vatican has been in the mix an awful long time, the Gregorian calendar, for instance.
Observatories, several sites since the 17th century, and a recent one in Arizona. So this third secret of Fatima, is either a true documentation of what the Portuguese children heard, a total fabrication by the Vatican, (A hoax) or a reinterpretation by the Vatican of what the children heard, as they perceive it, blah blah.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Perhaps this will bring some new light to the discussion:
PLANET X

As we noted on the Nibiru page, there are a fairly well-known set of laws that govern planetary motions[2]. On the Nibiru page we demonstrated how those laws could be used to make certain predictions about Nibiru's orbit. In the case of "Planet X" as described by Lieder, we will have to throw those laws out, because it seems to simply ignore them. Planet X is described as being in a 'sling orbit'[11], running a racetrack between our sun and an 'unlit binary companion' which is described as being "….18.74 times the distance from your Sun to Pluto…."[11]. Since Pluto's average distance is 39.5 AU then this 'unlit binary companion' must be 740.23 AU (or 0.012 light years) away. How does this unlit binary companion stay at that relative distance? Well, apparently there is a 'repulsive force' of gravity hitherto unknown to us mere humans, and somewhat confused or involved with magnetism. Lieder flat-out tells us that "This orbit does not fit into man's astrophysics theories, and thus it cannot be described by the math used by man to describe comet or orbit behavior."[11]. In addition, Planet X will perform some elaborate swings and braking maneuvers once it reaches the inner solar system. "In a sling orbit, Planet X comes in straight line toward the Sun, slides by the Sun, and picks up speed again in a straight line after passing the Sun." [10] Yet it is also described as being in a 'retrograde' orbit which will cause a 'clash' between 'particles emerging from behind the Sun' and the Earth, which will cause the Earth's rotation to stop. Uh… yeah… OK.

The site goes into detail regarding the history of Planet X, and the various arguments for/against, and includes references.

The website PLANET- X also has a ton of info worth reading.
Quote from site regarding photographic evidence:

Several astronomers familiar with CCD imaging have analyzed the images and found that the spots that the "Zetas" claim to be Planet X are actually image defects on 2 of the 30 images. Apparently with CCD imaging, multiple images are taken and then combined or "stacked" to amplify any dim objects but remove noise that may appear on only a few of the images.

edit on 8-5-2012 by Noinoi because: More substance added.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
The only date I saw was "3 years after 2001." Is there an arrival date, or at least a date where we can see with our nude eyes?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Wrong thread, sorry.
edit on 8-5-2012 by Niobis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
Is Planet X Approaching After all? How Much Evidence Do We Need?,

Not that anyone has been able to show, and enough to show it.

(I'm presuming the 2nd question is really "How much evidence do we need in order to be able to deduce that Plant X is approaching?")

And yes, I know this is pretty much what everyone else has said, but I don't think it can be overstated.

Not sure why this is in skunkworks - the questions seem fairly straightforward

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Keep in mind that when a topic is flooded with disinformation there is usually something to hide. And how much disinfo is their on Niburu?? ALOT!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoonsince89
reply to post by quedup

Keep in mind that when a topic is flooded with disinformation there is usually something to hide. And how much disinfo is their on Niburu?? ALOT!

At least there is such a thing as disinfo - that's more than can be said for nibiru

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

That's not quite what I meant about planet X. In regard to the third secret is of Fatima, (nothing to do with mysteries of the church) I tend to discount planet X.

Right...I understood the part about your feeling that Planet X is not the 3rd prophecy given to the Fatima children. I was agreeing and trying to point out that Planet X is not exactly a revelation. Neither is a Planet X with an orbit that brings it, every so many thousands of years, close enough to cause effects.

As far as the alien question and the Vatican role: there have been a number of ordinary people, some even here on ATS, who have mentioned that in the end times it will not be possible to tell scalar weapons from phenomenal magic. The technology will increase so rapidly and so incomprehensibly because of its' secrecy that telling nature, even rapidly changing nature, from man-made phenomena will be difficult.

Mind manipulation and control along with the ability to stage just about anything has advanced far beyond what we know. There was a live advertisement in NYC, I believe, recently, where people walking through a certain area heard a voice speaking that was not heard by people around them. These are just the small known things that can be done. So events can be staged, today, in a way that was never possible before.

If an organization, for instance, like the Federal Reserve, has a long observed agenda of world domination, how believable should the revelations they make be?

In this case, there's a lot of chaos in the story told by the Jesuit and chaos in the way it gets to the point of being told. It throws one around a bit...here and there...and ends with there is more to tell. This is coming from a leadership that styles itself as spiritual guidance to a large following. A leadership that has many past agendas not in keeping with that trust.

That's why I would say, based on behavior following Fatima, that the 3rd revelation is something personal to the Vatican hierarchy rather than alien revelation. Just my opinion though.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I remember hearing about Planet X about 12 years ago. I was eating dinner with my family and we were watching the news. They said a new planet has been found that hasn’t been seen before. They said it was further away than the other planets. They called it Planet X! After they announced it that night I didn’t hear of it again. It’s only popped up again as a topic because of the Nibiru threads.
So my question is.... Did they tell us by mistake? If they found another planet why are they now saying that it doesn’t exist? Also interesting that it was called Planet X… Hmm

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by nitestrider

No it wasn't a mistake it wasn't a large object it was way past Pluto and at the time it had no name so guess what they called it Planet X

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

No it wasn't a mistake it wasn't a large object it was way past Pluto and at the time it had no name so guess what they called it Planet X

OK sure, so it wasn’t large and it had no name at the time, so what’s its name now?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

I think you mean the dwarf planet that is now called Eris. It's the biggest trans-Neptunian object in the solar system, about 25% bigger than Pluto. Astronomers first photographed it in 2003, but it wasn't recognized for what it was until early 2005 when they reanalyzed the data and were able to define its movement.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Another possibility is Sedna. It was discovered in 2003 and is three times farther than Neptune. While the IAU has not officially designated it as a dwarf planet many astronomers consider it to be one. Also I should point out that astronomers never called it Planet X. Planet X refers to a specific hypothetical object that would have explained pertrbations in the orbits of the gas giants. These perturbations were explained away with Voyager 2's fly-by of Neptune and the need for Planet X disappeared. The media on the other hand has no qualms with calling every newly discovered planetoid Planet X.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I'm not saying that this is proof, but watch this:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

Zacharia Sitichen. is a Satanist that has miss interpreted the Sumerian texts to fit his own agenda.
Whats better than to get people obsessed with a planet that doesn't exist and cause mass fear in the
underground news world. Plus he makes money off of it so its a win win. Satisfy Satan with fear and make money
off of it.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I had a book when I was younger probably around the age of 12 about 1996... The book was just about our solar
system and it had planets Mercury though Pluto and then they mentioned a big planet far away from
Pluto called Planet X and described it as being very large about the size of Jupiter and brown in color with a
atmosphere but had a dusty rocky surface like mars.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by HedyLamarr

What this is discussing is the hypothetical planet Tyche. It was proposed after the failure of the Nemesis hypothesis. It's supposed to explain the orbit of long-period comets. If it exists it would be 25,000 AU away and never come closer. The two researchers that proposed it believe that if it exists it will be found in the WISE data. So far they have found nothing.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by HedyLamarr

What this is discussing is the hypothetical planet Tyche. It was proposed after the failure of the Nemesis hypothesis. It's supposed to explain the orbit of long-period comets. If it exists it would be 25,000 AU away and never come closer. The two researchers that proposed it believe that if it exists it will be found in the WISE data. So far they have found nothing.

Actually, they were having to wait until the data was released March of this year:

Q: When could data from WISE confirm or rule out the existence of the hypothesized planet Tyche?

A: It is too early to know whether WISE data confirms or rules out a large object in the Oort cloud. Analysis over the next couple of years will be needed to determine if WISE has actually detected such a world or not. The first 14 weeks of data, being released in April 2011, are unlikely to be sufficient. The full survey, scheduled for release in March 2012, should provide greater insight. Once the WISE data are fully processed, released and analyzed, the Tyche hypothesis that Matese and Whitmire propose will be tested.

Can WISE find the hypothetical Tyche?

Mar 14, 2012 – WISE All-Sky Data Release - The WISE mission has released data to the public from its all sky survey in the form of an image atlas, single exposure images, and a catalog of some half-billion objects detected in the survey. You can view these data at the NASA Infrared Processing and Analysis Center:

WISE News

So it's only been not quite a month since the data was released and JPL said Matese and Whitmire would have to wait until it was released.

Why they had to wait, I have no idea as you'd think JPL would be extremely interested to see if the hypothesis were true or not.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

The WISE team gets first shot at the data as it is their project. So if there were anything in the data it would give them the first opportunity to publish a paper on it. However, there has been WISE data available to the public since last year.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dawnprince

What about the theory that Planet X will cause tectonic plate movement etc. (Yes I know most members dismiss this as bunk). But for sake of argument, if there was a planet(comet) heading in, and the Govt knew it harbinged bad things, would the Govt hide the knowledge? As for evidence of it, not much concrete evidence(that would satisfy most members, anyway) except for the PoleShiftNing site offering information and whats happening in various parts of the world. (Yes I know, again, members claim HOAX). But what about the photo of the recent eclipse showing a red fuzzy blob at about the 2 oclock position near the sun? And occasional second sun s on photos? And for something that might make you go hmm.....use a red filter(easily made with red or yellow celophane or the insert of a floppy disk and take photos of the sun. I did, and did see blobs near the sun. Sure, pics or it didnt happen, well I do have the pics, but of poor quality(I don't have a super camera, and anyway still experimenting with how dark to make the filter etc). Anyway, find out for yourself, or ignore it. But at least, I, am open to the possibility.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join