It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Planet X Approaching After all? How Much Evidence Do We Need?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawnprince

Originally posted by quedup

Originally posted by dawnprince
reply to post by hoonsince89

No ,the best evidence is not an obscure crop circle.
The BEST evidence to prove the return of the fabled planet , would be the return of the fabled planet and I can't see that happening any time soon .

edit on 8-5-2012 by dawnprince because: (no reason given)

I'm just busy reading Zacharia Sitchens book 'The End of Days' - he is convinced of Nibiru returning and he correlates stacks of ancient artifacts and writings to present a good case.

I have a big problem with the whole " Nibiru" scenario and that is ....... Of all the countless telescopes that are pointed at the cosmos , not one substantiated image of Nibiru has ever been published .
I have read accounts that information regarding Nibiru is being supressed by TPTB . I find this so hard to believe. Were the discoveries of the other outer planets ever supressed and what would be their motives for doing so ?

Can you see my point of view ?

I can see your point of view and many people would agree with you. But as for suppression of information - I'm sure, if Nibiru is on course - they would certainly suppress that information - knowing that there's nothing they can do anyway, they'd want everything to appear normal till the last re the panic that would ensue and how civilization would quickly disintegrate.
As for suppression of info regarding the other planets that were discovered in the past - they were never a threat to us.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I read about nubiru. How much more evidence do YOU need. Also, HAARP. You just cannot argue this logic.

And because I worded the thread title as a statement, but threw in a question mark, I can claim both grounds. If you agree with me, WOOT! If you disagree with me, DID I SAY THAT?

edit on 8-5-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I don't know what this one is like but I'm going to watch it tonight - others may find it interesting. What I call lazy books. But it saves you changing the page in bed and down here in New Zealand it's getting late for the old bones. Enjoy (those who wish to)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

I'm just busy reading Zacharia Sitchens book 'The End of Days' - he is convinced of Nibiru returning and he correlates stacks of ancient artifacts and writings to present a good case.

Given that Sitchin's entire cash cow was based on a single symbol on a single seal that even an amateur can see he misinterpreted, either intentionally or through simple ignorance, he most certainly does not present a "good case".

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
A GENTLE REMINDER OF THE RULES OF THE SKUNK WORKS FORUM:

As mentioned, this forum is for your most outlandish and extreme speculative conspiracy theory ideas. The intent is for like-minded members to engage in collaborative discussions about these theories in an environment that embraces and encourages extreme thought.

We certainly do not want to discourage the involvement of helpful critical analysis and skeptical thought, this will always be a very important part of collaboration on ATS. However, we will be strict in managing the tone and style of such exchanges. Please keep your critical involvement to helpful focus on issues, facts, and analysis of possibilities, and do not engage in disruptive character attacks, snipes, and insults in any way. Any such activity will result in a warning and removal of your post.

Please discuss/debate the topic and not other ATS members.

Thanks

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by GrandHeretic

Are talking about Poker Flats?

I'm not 100% that it is the real HAARP, those antenna arrays are very distinctive and would be easy to spot a long way away.

Is there any photos or evidence of them at the second site and is the array larger?

edit on 8/5/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

How is anyone supposed to prove this conversation is a hoax? All we have is the word of a single man. A man, it's worth mentioning, who made money off of this story. The only one who could say it's a hoax is him. However we can say its worthless as its impossible to verify it legitimacy. That's not to say there aren't aspects of the interview which can be verified. For example the claim that was posted earlier that the planet would by by Earth a few years after 2001. That didn't happen.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

[COLOR=GREY]

*******transmitting

If the felt/sensed something that STILL is there
yet no data spoken not even data shared

would 1 be wrong to begin to LIGHT
if sensitive but still 1 know who's right

1 follows the LAWS of GOD indeed
if GOD says share PRESENTED for the

if it or they or some are THERE
how should proof be given if no data shared

so maybe this transmission is for those who SEE
what's REALLY going on LOL ELENIN

understood as posted no doom and gloom
its faulted on YOU controlling the ROOMS

rooms rooms or HOUSES of stay
represented as a land mass where many spend days

they feel even stronger then YES even before
shall 1 start threads 1 is not even sure

the controllers of the room have made it clear
that when you look UP
no nothings there

the CROWD the CROWD you all know the CROWD
they seen IT/SOME coming then got played down

OBSERVED OBSERVED, OBSERVED
BY WHO

I SAY MAYBE GOD-ROOM CONTROLLERS SAY NOT TRUE

not true but how so much has fell
from satellites to meteorites like fireballs of hell?

OBSERVED OBSERVED, FROM BEYOND EA-SPACE
message transmitted no "WE" are not fake
*VENUS*
[/COLOR]
edit on 5/8/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
FIRST OF ALL THERE IS NO MYSTERY OF A 10TH PLANET.
IT WAS ANNOUNCED IN 2005 AND AGAIN IN 2011

10TH PLANET DISCOVERED NASA
BOOM!
Whether this is Nibru or not Who knows..I will say this planet does have a huge weird elliptical orbit when it comes alot closer into our solar system. It almost becomes part of our solar system and then loops back out to being very very far removed.Keep in mind. When the Sumerians were around things were alot different in our solar system.

Also the reason of our crazy weather is not due to a rogue planet in our solar system.
Our solar system actually has an orbit and it moves into new parts of space all the time. So 26,000 years ago we were not in the same spot in the solar system that we are now. So you can see how that possibly had an effect on our planet and its people.
The part that we are moving into is very interesting and not talked about much. You have to do alot of digging to find the info. Witch i did and are providing BTW.

Lawrence E.Joseph: Passing into the Energy Cloud
On Christmas Eve, 2009, the startling hypothesis that our Solar System, the Sun and all its planets, are moving into a potentially dangerous and destabilizing interstellar energy cloud, was resoundingly sustained. In their research paper, "A strong, highly-tilted interstellar magnetic field near the Solar System," published the December 24, 2009 issue of Nature, a highly respected scientific journal, M. Opher et al report on data transmitted from Voyager, the twin spacecraft that have been exploring the outer reaches of the Solar System since 1977.

"We have discovered a strong magnetic field just outside the solar system. This magnetic field holds the interstellar energy cloud together and solves the long-standing puzzle of how it can exist at all," says Opher, a NASA Heliophysics Guest Investigator from George Mason University. He explains that this energy cloud is at least twice as strong as had previously been predicted and that the Solar System has begun to pass into it, adding that this field "is turbulent or has a distortion in the solar vicinity.".

~Rest of article~
The earth is gonna change big time!!!

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

edit on 8/5/12 by argentus because: Removed last three paragraphs -- only use a "snippet" or 10% whichever is less; changed quote tags to ex tags

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by IMSAM

Reasons it can't be seen, not in this dimension or depending on just how advanced they are could be possible it's cloaked. Its called quarantine for a reason, we are supposed to learn without knowing them.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

No the Russians have them too and many people all over the world have telescopes and have produced many pics and vids some of them rubbish some of them convincing.

I follow this subject closely and have never seen a convincing image of the alleged PX taken via telescope. Most of the images that are supposed to be PX are taken at sunset on a cloudy day with cellphone cameras.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Here's a question for the pro-Planet Xers, if NASA's and SOHO's telescopes can supposedly pick up Planet X, although you may tell me their telescopes are now conveniently turned off, what makes it different if amateur astronomers have the same capability to see but still haven't seen anything???

Something is not adding up so help us understand what we are missing, please.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
The church sometimes uses many ideas to try controlling the masses. That they would use the idea of extraterrestrials is no surprise. This statement said to be from the priest in the interview, shows evidence of that.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
"The human race must surrender completely to the message of salvation and redemption of Christ, which St. Paul defined as "Kerigma," a message that John Paul II is trying to spread to all nations. Don't you think that the Pope knows how close these events are to us?"

Supposedly, something is going to happen on a biblical scale. Nibiru/Planet X etc...
I take it to mean "They" will not help us or reveal themselves, till everyone follows the teachings of Christ.
That sound like manipulation to you?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

There was a guy interviewed by project camelot who sounds very similar to the person that you have mentioned in the OP. The guy was apparently a vatican whistleblower, a Jesuit, in the vatican (CIA) and was also in hiding I think. Not bad for a bloke willing to do interviews and have his face splashed all over the internet, he must of been so concerned for his safety... lol

As for what you have brought to everyones attention, without any evidence it is pretty hard to believe. I have tried too long to believe in that Nibiru planet, but everytime I watch or read something that is meant to be new, it is always just the same stuff, same old information and pretty annoying as well. This could be real (the interviews, information) but until at least one trace of evidence has surfaced, it is nothing more than garbage.

The vatican does have a lot to hide, but whether this is up there or not, who knows.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOriginalJZ

FIRST OF ALL THERE IS NO MYSTERY OF A 10TH PLANET. IT WAS ANNOUNCED IN 2005 AND AGAIN IN 2011

Yup, and they named it Eris. But if we're counting dwarf planets in with the rest, then we're up to thirteen so far -- eight regular, five dwarf.

Whether this is Nibru or not Who knows...

Given that it doesn't match the size or orbit attributed to the fictional Nibiru, I'd say it's not.

I will say this planet does have a huge weird elliptical orbit when it comes alot closer into our solar system.

No closer than Pluto comes and, compared to the masses of non-dwarf planets, they have relatively the same size and mass.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
If you people don't get your planet x you won't sleep good at night will you. I think either it's false or there is lots of alien life out there and they are going to tell us when they want to.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

reply to post by Phage

I don't know Phage, that's why I put it up? Have you read the conversation? Perhaps it's all lies? Like I say, I don't know - sounds like you do.

Sounds to me like you DID NOT thoroughly investigate this topic thoroughly. You know how many videos there are on this? Do you know how much theory is posted online? News? Etc....

Try researching first.

I agree with Phage, we need evidence at all.
edit on 8-5-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: added note

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I found an entertaining conspiracy theory on YouTube by a user called Beacon1966. Here's Part One...

www.youtube.com...

So there is a whole series of videos by Beacon1966 that's a new twist on the "Paul Is Dead" thing. You would have to have the patience to watch the entire series to get what the guy is saying. EMI have block an episode or two for copyright infringement, but I suspect that is because the series hit a raw nerve.

O.K. so Beacon1966 theorizes that Paul did have doubles, but he didn't die. The clues were actually meant to convey that the Earth is in danger from the return of Planet X. His series supposedly shows that not only The Beatles referred to the return of Planet X (as sort of prophets of doom) but that clues are embedded in Stanley Kubrick's films in visual symbolism.

I know it sounds real crazy, but I enjoyed the series (especially the episodes that use clips from Kubrick films). There does seem to be some symbols purposely trying to tell us or our collective psyche about something.

Anyway, for once, here is a PID guy saying "No, the clues were not about the death of Paul, but about the return of Planet X, which will wreak havoc on Earth."

Entertaining, if nothing else.

CORRECTIONNN: It wasn't Beacon1966 I was thinking of, but this one that starts out as a cartoon...

www.youtube.com...

Sorry about the confusion on my part.
edit on 8-5-2012 by switching yard because: correction

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

some of them convincing.

Oh, please post one convincing vid of planet x.

It exists because Zecharia Sitchin says so! Sitchin also says it is called "Nibiru".

What Zecharia Sitchin doesn't tell you, is that "Nibiru" means the planet Jupiter in Babylonian, the "red" planet with wings and Jupiter's rings are it's wings.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
www.dailygalaxy.com...

arxiv.org...

it's a real possibility. but of course some people it will insist that it's complete bs

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join