It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Planet X Approaching After all? How Much Evidence Do We Need?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I can see this inane thread having a very short life span .

I'm calling HOAX

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
reply to post by wmd_2008

Yes I agree they're mostly Con Merchants but can we say that of them all?

Well they ALL preach the same con so ........

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawnprince

reply to post by dawnprince

I would say that the conversation with the Priest would be evidence in itself - if true. Have you read it or would you rather just be a smart arse - I don't claim to be one at all.

First of all . You have been here long enough to have read the rules regarding T&C . Calling somebody names because they don't agree with your opinion is highly frowned upon.

Regarding the interview .... There is no evidence to suggest it even took place and with that in mind , the contents must also be false.

No not really - I brought it here to find evidence of that - you provide none!
edit on 8-5-2012 by quedup because: further information

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
To the OP: I think the people asking for evidence in this thread where simply disappointed in the type of evidence: a story/testimony is seldomly accepted as evidence around here, and does indeed have the lowest evidence value, considering people can lie.

I too was somewhat disappointed by this kind of support for your conclusion in the topic.

However, the people doubting such evidence most stalwartly are usually the people with the most experiance of lying as well, maybe they have collegues that lie for a living, or maybe they do it constantly themselves, thus they accredit little value to something that could be a potential lie, knowing how common it is.

People with a great trust in people are more apt to be convinced by judging such a story on it´s own merits, some would call these people gullible or naive, others trusting and trustworthy, dependable etc.

In any case, the latter kind of person is more likeable to be around, for sure.

And to me, this kind of story with intricate details have far mor evidence value than a picture or a movie of a random light in the sky, or anything NASA produces for displaying to the public.
edit on 8-5-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
If this conversation is a hoax - fine but no one is providing the evidence for that being the case apart from shouting HOAX.

I just thought it a very interesting conversation and thought perhaps others would too. If you don't then that's fine - I'm just interested in any evidence of how genuine it might be and those involved.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

If this conversation is a hoax - fine but no one is providing the evidence for that being the case apart from shouting HOAX.

I just thought it a very interesting conversation and thought perhaps others would too. If you don't then that's fine - I'm just interested in any evidence of how genuine it might be and those involved.

It's all good.

But I'm still waiting on you to post one convincing video of planet x.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
To the OP: I think the people asking for evidence in this thread where simply disappointed in the type of evidence: a story/testimony is seldomly accepted as evidence around here, and does indeed have the lowest evidence value, considering people can lie.

I too was somewhat disappointed by this kind of support for your conclusion in the topic.

However, the people doubting such evidence most stalwartly are usually the people with the most experiance of lying as well, maybe they have collegues that lie for a living, or maybe they do it constantly themselves, thus they accredit little value to something that could be a potential lie, knowing how common it is.

People with a great trust in people are more apt to be convinced by judging such a story on it´s own merits, some would call these people gullible or naive, others trusting and trustworthy, dependable etc.

In any case, the latter kind of person is more likeable to be around, for sure.

And to me, this kind of story with intricate details have far mor evidence value than a picture or a movie of a random light in the sky, or anything NASA produces for displaying to the public.

Thanks - some one who takes my thread for what it is. I too found the details convincing - they don't normally go with a bunch of lies. But then like you say those who tell them recognize them.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

It's all good.

But I'm still waiting on you to post one convincing video of planet x.

Did I say I would - I don't think so.

I did say, I couldn't find the video they discuss!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

I thought so....

Continue on.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

So, it appears that you didn't start the thread looking for people's opinions .
You have made it blatantly obvious that you believe the interview to be true and you are only interested in the opinions of those who agree with you .

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
While it lacks evidence i will say it is quite the intersting read.

As far as the radio telescopes go I would tend to lean on the side of fiction at that point though nothing is impossible.

Alaska? Hmmmm would be a good place for em, lots of open land that people just don't set foot in. Alaska does have a pretty big under the carpet space program from Adak to Fairbanks to Galkona to Kodiak island. So it's not impossible to say such a thing i guess, but HAARP is run by the Dept of the Navy, and if you approach it, you are met with surly guys who tell you to go away.

That and the HAARP Antenna is pretty far off the beaten path....its one of those places where if you pull in, you aren't lost, that was your destination in the first place.

As to who owns most of the space stuff in Alaska i could not say, but much of it is definatly under the radar of the MSM and the like. You'd have to do some serious digging to find anything usable on it.

The story is entertaining though I'll give you that, perhaps if true, this would explain the drops of certain movies recently with such a theme as to Alien Invasion if there were any credence to it....think Battle LA

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Just to show the OP that I am not an out and out skeptic.
I have researched this subject for a while and a good place to start is here .
www.thewatcherfiles.com...

edit on 8-5-2012 by dawnprince because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by GrandHeretic

but HAARP is run by the Dept of the Navy, and if you approach it, you are met with surly guys who tell you to go away.

No you're not...unless you're Jesse Ventura, and even then he had to wait ages before someone told him to go away.

Did you know that HAARP has an annual open day for the public?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by GrandHeretic

Well I found the conversation and what it suggests quite riveting and it certainly makes you wonder! Thanks for the input.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by dawnprince

Thank you, I'll check out that link

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I think this is the best evidence to suggest the return on NIBIRU!!!!

The planet alignment is 21st of December, Wich looks like a whole bunch of new things entering our system!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by hoonsince89

No ,the best evidence is not an obscure crop circle.
The BEST evidence to prove the return of the fabled planet , would be the return of the fabled planet and I can't see that happening any time soon .

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Actually there are 2 HAARP stations in Alaska, the one that has public tours, and the one that doesn't.

The one that gives tours is basically the red herring if you will. Thats the one Jesse visited.

The other one is far off the beaten path around the Minto Flats just SW of Fairbanks smack dab in the middle of nowhere. This one is considerably bigger. I know because I've flown by both at different occasions.

And yes, even though they give tours, guess what, Jesse or no jesse, they will still tell you to GFY. Even the locals around Gakona will not talk about it openly.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

The BEST evidence to prove the return of the fabled planet , would be the return of the fabled planet and I can't see that happening any time soon .

I'm just busy reading Zacharia Sitchens book 'The End of Days' - he is convinced of Nibiru returning and he correlates stacks of ancient artifacts and writings to present a good case.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

I'm just busy reading Zacharia Sitchens book 'The End of Days' - he is convinced of Nibiru returning and he correlates stacks of ancient artifacts and writings to present a good case.

I have a big problem with the whole " Nibiru" scenario and that is ....... Of all the countless telescopes that are pointed at the cosmos , not one substantiated image of Nibiru has ever been published .
I have read accounts that information regarding Nibiru is being supressed by TPTB . I find this so hard to believe. Were the discoveries of the other outer planets ever supressed and what would be their motives for doing so ?

Can you see my point of view ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join