It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama Does a bin Laden End-Zone Dance

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousMoose
Rabbi Shmuley had a tv show a while back called "Shalom in the Home," it was a parenting/marriage counseling show that was pretty good. He is very straight forward, and full of common sense.

For something funny and off the wall, look on youtube for his appearance on the show 'Chelsea Lately' when they have a passover dinner

Hi ano
Yeah you can see why he is popular.
Is that Chelsea Slicks daughter?
Was Monica there?
cheers ljb

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking
reply to post by longjohnbritches

Hey I very much appreciate your non-partisanship

Just offering up a picture of W standing on an aircraft carrier with the infamous "Mission Accomplished" banner behind him.

Our politicians allow politics to seep in to every aspect of our lives and current events in order to spin facts in their own favor. Just look at what happened with the Jared Loughner shooting and Gabby Giffords. Both sides turned it in to yet another pissing match

This election my choices will be Obama and Romney. I am not voting.
Huuummm What about A vote for Ron Paul or NO vote at all.
lol ljb

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Why all the football analogies?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
Why all the football analogies?

Hi tsu,
Would the DANCE analogy be better?
What analogy do you perfer??
lol cheers ljb

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Here is another video example of how people with a lot of spare time gain pleasure in misinterpreting the POTUS.

For the label of "Accuracy in Media" maybe the acronym AIM should be changed to "Allegations I Made" because at the end of the day... it will come down to individuals misinterpreting and manipulating videos versus rationality.

P.S. If you have a better acronym for AIM I'd love to hear it. Not as witty as I could be.
edit on 8-5-2012 by MysteriousHusky because: addition

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by MysteriousHusky

Hi Mys,
Is there any way I could understand your post without watching the video?
Yeah I live in a cave too. lol
thanks ljb

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7
I'm not too impressed by Obama's war mongering.

But I have to say, it sure is a good thing all these Republicans being critical of Obama's 'spiking' have lobotomized the entire Bush presidency from their mind, otherwise that whole 'mission accomplished' thing might strike people as a bit hypocritical.

Not only that but during the 2004 election Kerry was swift boated over his alleged war record and McCain attacked Obama over his lack of military service. I don't see why a military accomplishment is now off the table.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Everyone is using an American football analogy because it's what President Obama himself used.

And there is no consistency whatsoever from the left who got all frothed at the mouth when Bush did his air craft carrier thing and then turn around and defend it when Obama does it. Actually that's not true, they are consistently inconsistent.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic
Good lord we have a lot of lazy readers in this thread.

Did you guys bringing up Mission Accomplished read the article? Obviously not as the article addresses the difference between the two.

How can you deny ignorance when you're half informed?

He didn't make a distinction. He wrote that the Mission Accomplished incident was also a misstep by Bush.

As for the article, I don't give much credence to someone quoting from Leviticus to make a point about contemporary politics and I don't see how one can describe Bush 2's foreign policy as moral in contrast to Obama's. There is hardly any difference between the two.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel

Originally posted by stanguilles7
I'm not too impressed by Obama's war mongering.

But I have to say, it sure is a good thing all these Republicans being critical of Obama's 'spiking' have lobotomized the entire Bush presidency from their mind, otherwise that whole 'mission accomplished' thing might strike people as a bit hypocritical.

Not only that but during the 2004 election Kerry was swift boated over his alleged war record and McCain attacked Obama over his lack of military service. I don't see why a military accomplishment is now off the table.

I think here in is where the crux of the matter lies.
Was it an accomplishment, a lie, or just a good way to get more folks pissed at the USA?
It really wasn't like Osama was ridding through DC with a sword in hand.
He was watching TV. lol
ljb

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
He needed something after the Secret Service fiasco and this is the only thing that he can "claim" during his presidency.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by longjohnbritches
reply to post by MysteriousHusky

Hi Mys,
Is there any way I could understand your post without watching the video?
Yeah I live in a cave too. lol
thanks ljb

Certainly! As with the video, I believe you posted yesterday in a different thread, this one features Obama saying "I" while counting the number of times he says that in the context of allegedly giving credit to Seal Team 6 and all those who helped catch and "compromise to a permanent end" as John Cena said, Osama bin Laden. Yet, chopped and manipulated video montages are not high calibre evidence.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel
There is hardly any difference between the two.

You are getting very warm here.
There is no reason to have partisanship.
There is only one CLUB.
No citizens allowed.

ljb

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
he should. anyone dumb enough to have attacked this country should have their graves danced upon while screaming fans look on.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
he should. anyone dumb enough to have attacked this country should have their graves danced upon while screaming fans look on.

Hi mic,
I hope you are not blaming football players for attacking America??
edit on 5/8/2012 by longjohnbritches because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Obama was happy about the fact people thinks he actually had a reason tp spike the football, but became angry at the GOP criticizing him and had this reaction..

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

no, i'm not even sure how you could interpret my post in that manner.

but, i'm feeling lazy and can't explain; to tired from dancing in the opponents endzones.
edit on 8-5-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

Hi cap

Perhaps he should get some anger management along with Dan Savage.
The tax payers would happily pick up the tab.
lol ljb
edit on 5/8/2012 by longjohnbritches because: dan

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux

no, i'm not even sure how you could interpret my post in that manner.

but, i'm feeling lazy and can't explain; to tired from dancing in the opponents endzones.
edit on 8-5-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

I get ya mic,
Like Rummy once said " It's going to be a long hard SLOG"
later ljb

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

The Obama Administration drafted a “highly lawyered” memo to shield the president from blame if the mission to kill or capture Osama Bin Laden failed, former Attorney General Michael Mukasey told Sean Hannity of Fox News Friday

According to Mukasey, the memo would have pinned the blame on Navy Admiral William McRaven, who was commander of Joint Special Operations Command at the time of the raid.

freebeacon.com...

I say it makes him look like the biggest chump i have ever seen all set to push the blame off on to someone else.

Spiking the football has backfired.

Nothing is working

The independents are moving towards Romney.

Rasmussen has Romney 49% / Obama 44%

We need Romney to jump over 50%.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join