It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama Does a bin Laden End-Zone Dance

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
OBL's death was a complete gov't work. He was dead since Tora-Bora 10/01.

The "news" we killed him was a work done to show how much we "need" TPTB and to deflect our attention.

Why do you think that after Tora-Bora there were no videos of OBL, but up to and during that time he was photographed more than Paris Hilton? He was trying to hide his location? What, a tight zoom on him, a quit room and black backdrop would've given him away?

OBL was killed a year ago like there are 14 winged rhinos in the Philly Zoo that speak 4 languages and play Left 4 Dead at a professional level.

Derek

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MysteriousHusky

OK, sweet, thanks I get it he was pretty much a credit hog?
cheers ljb

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
If W had gotten him, we would all be going to see the 150 foot tall bronze statue of him in DC, lol

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Since you insist on pulling out every desperate Fox News Lie, then let's debunk this one right now:

The memo in question:

Memo for the Record - April 29, 2011 10:35 AM.

Received phone call from Tom Donilon who stated that the president made a decision with regard to AC1. The decision is to proceed with the assault. The timing, operational decision making and control are in Admiral McRaven's hands. The approval is provided on the risk profile presented to the president. Any additional risks are to be brought back to the president for his consideration. The direction is to go in and get Bin Laden and if he is not there, to get out. Those instructions were conveyed to Admiral McRaven at approximately 10:45 a.m.

Leon Panetta, CIA

The president gave field-level decision making to the head of the Navy Seals, while authorizing the assault.

More bunk and BS from Fox. The network literally has no shame - nor do it's fanboys on ATS.

Back to the OP, if you really want to see "spiking the ball" on the "War on Terror", here you go; From May 1st, 2003 - about 9 years premature.

And what was it Bush said about OBL?

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
-- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

"I am truly not that concerned about him."
-- G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts,
3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)

And what was it Mitt Romney said about Bin Laden and Al Qaeda?

"It's not worth moving heaven and earth spending billions of dollars just trying to catch one person,"
-- M. Romney 5/07

The Republicans are chaffed Obama "spiked the ball" because they DROPPED the ball. Heck, we even got a Bush "Elite Forces" doll, now that's what I call spiking the ball - on first down.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

edit on 8-5-2012 by neo96 because: not worth it

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

yawn.

freebeacon.com...

Double-yawn. More Fox Spin from Sean Hannity. Read the memo yourself, instead of letting Hannity and the spinmeisters at Fox shape your opinion. Obama made the decision, and gave field-level control to the head of the Navy Seals.
edit on 8-5-2012 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Take it up with Hannity

Getting tired of getting stalked on this site hell 40 other posts in this thread.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

If you want to post tripe and lies from Fox News, then expect to be challenged. The Republican hypocrisy on this issue alone is hilarious. Not only did the GOP spike the ball on the war on terror 9 years back, they even have their party members on record declaring no major terrorist attack ever occurred under Bushies watch (*). Guess they forgot about the one OBL launched on 9/11...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Really who now?

What about Hollywoods all access pass to the defense department for that up and coming Seal Team 6 movie ?

Challenged?

Nothing ran in to quite a few legends in their own minds on here and funny thing they are not around today.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
If W had gotten him, we would all be going to see the 150 foot tall bronze statue of him in DC, lol

Excuse me, why would W do that?

I know he's probably an exceptionally stupid man, but he's got advisors that have an intent ... their intent is to Get Iraq, Afghanistan and pretty much isolate the United States, by making Americans constantly afraid of external threats.

Now, WHY on EARTH would W give away his trump card? Having Usama Bin Ladin in hiding, and "popping" up whenever people were saying "wait a minute, we don't need to attack Iraq" ... was far more effective. Killing him, would simply mean they'd have to take their soldiers home.

Have you watched some of these "TV Series" about soldiers in Afghanistan?

"Hey, see those two guys and a donkey? I think they're carrying man" ---

"We see four men, walking in the alley ... we need artillery support. BANG BANG. Yeah, we got them"

We're talking about people "murdering" people they THINK ... MAYBE ... PERHAPS ... are enemies.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THAT IS A WARCRIME.

This is Denmark, Sweden and the US in Afghanistan, committing warcrimes.

Now, this was Mr. W famous contribution to the world ... a world war, where ... HEY WHOSE THE ENEMY? where the ENTIRE WORLD IS THE BATTLEFIELD ... WHOSE THE ENEMY? .... IS IT USAMA BIN LADIN?

No, look at the latest news .... A TERRORIST AT AN AIRPORT IN THE US, WITH A BOMB ... AND HE'S BLACK ... YES, HE'S A BLACK MUSLIM ...

Now, they killed two stones in one fly ... They made MUSLIM an enemy, and they made MUSLIMS LOOK BLACK.

But, of course Mr. Obama is black ... so, it's perfectly OK ... is it?

WHERE IS THE ENEMY?

HE'S EVERYWHERE ....

WHERE IS THE BATTLEFIELD?

THE WHOLE WORLD IS THE BATTLEFIELD ...

THAT IS WHAT IS ALSO KNOWN AS SCITZOFRENIC PARANOIA ....

Wanna continue down that road?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Take it up with Hannity

Getting tired of getting stalked on this site hell 40 other posts in this thread.

The liberals are swinging wildly. It's hilarious!

Reuters has been reduced to stacking polls with Democrats with everyone watching them.

Why even do the poll?

It makes them look like fools.

47% Democrats

38% Republicans

15% Independents

It's at the daily caller.com.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by longjohnbritches

OK, sweet, thanks I get it he was pretty much a credit hog?
cheers ljb

Heck no! The vid was manipulated to make him seem like one! Here's his most recent weekly address and pay attention to how many times he says "we"

edit on 9-5-2012 by MysteriousHusky because: spelling

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Thanks I can't watch thoes videos mom has a block on my my puter.
I thought it was the other way round. Sorry ljb

<< 1  2   >>

join