It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FULL & ORIGINAL Men In Black CCTV VIDEO From API: Have At It ATS!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

link   
reply to post by wisper

Best I can do.

They seem familiar.

....there's nothing to see apart from two guys wearing suits. Poor hoax.

edit on 7-5-2012 by dsm1664 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by mdc5ff

Wow....Writing this way make your postings non-sense. ATS'rs can be from many different countries. Dont use abbreviations...computer short-cut phrases, and try to stay focused on pargraphs from one thought to the next.

Its too bad...I'd like to read whats on your mind...but you cant seem to put it into a comprehensible readable format. I dont think its just me either....

Good luck.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
For the first time ever in the UFO forum I'm going to say crap what a waste and disappointment. It's the same video with nothing new. See the 10 flags? Watch it now go to 9.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
It's the same video with nothing new.

Wrong.

They've separated the video and commentary.

This makes it real.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Certainly your perogative FlySolo...but why take your anger out on me (O.P.)...I'm just the messenger.
I have followed this since the beginning and went from hopeful believer to disenchanted non-believer...where this video and it's owners are concerned.

I have stayed with this topic to hold Mr. Paris to his original pledge to post the original and full video...and, if and when he posted it, to immediately make it available for continued study and critique here on ATS.

Frankly, I am just as disappointed as you apparently are. I expected more.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The easiest way to sum this up in a post is this

SHANE SOVAR HOAXED>ANTONIO PARIS
ANTONIO PARIS HOAXED> everyone through API
API IS NOW A HOAX hosting site

ANTONIO PARIS! API! AND SHANE SOVAR have joined force to help each other gain fame and money by using the API site to HOAX those who really want to believe by using them.

ANTONIO PARIS has become angry and atthose who fact checked the HOAX invented by SHANE SOVAR and ANTONIO PARIS and has trashed ATS and its members on twitter.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

Originally posted by Snakedoctorjw
reply to post by wisper

Now they look faceless. Can you clean up the blown up image?

I don't think that's gonna be possible. It looks like they have added a track matte blur effect to obscure the faces. They also did the same to the others in the footage. I guess they got a little nervous about Canada's privacy laws.

OiO

Thanks for the facial image blow-up Wisper...and you're right, it really does look as if their faces have been intentionally 'blurred'...I hadn't seen this before.

WHAT does this say about their own confidence in their promotion of this video as showing genuine MiBs?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Wait is there an organization of real MIBs? What I am watching is just men in black suits, I wasn't thinking about the actual organization O.o?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

No, I'm not angry at you. Just let down because I was defending the MIB issue only to have a gooey egg dripping down my face.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
What a load of crap.

MIB video....NO just two businessmen coming into the lobby. Grow up people.

This is ridiculous and I feel embarrassed for the IDIOTS who put up this video and the "witnesses". Dummies.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by IAMTAT

No, I'm not angry at you. Just let down because I was defending the MIB issue only to have a gooey egg dripping down my face.

I feel let down as well. I am still optimistic that we may soon have concrete proof of real MiBs from a reliable source that will hold up to scrutiny, as I believe they do exist.

Unfortunately, opportunistic people recklessly playing upon our sincere desires to understand and know the truth, only muddy the waters and make the truth more difficult to find.

link   
Well ive been blocked from ANTONIO PARIS AND SHANE SOVAR as well as API on twitter logged in for the first time in two years and blocked in 5 min. If any one can see what they are saying about this HOAX video?

link   
reply to post by mdc5ff

Good effort friend, but please break for a paragraph or two, I keep losing my place.

(advice for future posting):LOL

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Snakedoctorjw

What's the #tag?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Well ive been blocked from ANTONIO PARIS AND SHANE SOVAR as well as API on twitter logged in for the first time in two years and blocked in 5 min. If any one can see what they are saying about this HOAX video?

First off, how could they have known you were from ATS?
Secondly, these people are not interested in anybody's opinion but their own! How can they ever be taken seriously as a serious research ufo organization?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I'm not a follower of the @AerialPhenomena account and I can see the tweets. Try logging out of your account and viewing the page.

Mostly what is being posted is it's the "raw video" it has 3 witness interviews (although the first tweet just said "both witness interviews") and youtube is the reason for the "blue flashes".

OiO

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Same user name and i asked about the video and what they had to say about the hoax rumor then I could not see their tweets anymore because i was blocked

Flysolo its @AerialPhenomena

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Im on a tablet right now so i cant but please grab the tweet about thebasement dwelling pimple popping ATS freaks and post it

Thanks OiO that worked!

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMTAT

Same user name and i asked about the video and what they had to say about the hoax rumor then I could not see their tweets anymore because i was blocked

Flysolo its @AerialPhenomena

AMAZING! It really looks like these guys are going to war with ATS...and anyone who dares to question their P.R. campaign.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join