It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FULL & ORIGINAL Men In Black CCTV VIDEO From API: Have At It ATS!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
wow... a video of two guys walking into a building with dark suits on... proof positive!

I will admit they are somehow creepy looking.. but you can't blame them for not having style.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Snakedoctorjw

Now there's this:

@AerialPhenomena
Fans refrain from the freaks that live in their mothers basement and pretend to know anything about UFOlogy (reference ATS pimple poppers).

OiO

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Oh ya, I see you there. Not much has been said since you called them hoaxers. lol

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Just trying to share some light and stick up for those that do it for a living and honest. And for those that believe because they have seen what they have. Im a skeptic but i dont discount it! And dont like those who profit of BSing others

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Someone should ask API on Twitter, why they won't allow comments on the new YouTube post.
...and also why the faces of the two men in question in the new post appear to have been intentionally blurred.
edit on 7-5-2012 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Done but i doubt they will see it with me being blocked. And if anyone else does it they will be blocked

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Here's another thing that doesn't make any sense.

In that last tweet I posted they claim that ATSers don't know anything about UFOlogy. And ok, whatever.

However, they are using this MiB video to market their group when on the group's website it states:

Additionally, our professional UFO investigators are not here to entertain the physics of interstellar travel or government conspiracies concerning UFOs.
aerial-phenomenon.org
(bolding mine)

So why are they pushing this video so hard if they do not entertain "government conspiracies".

My only conclusion is they are pushing this video because MiB is "top of mind" for people right now with the new MiB3 movie coming out. They saw an opportunity to leverage a current event and took it. That is marketing 101.

OiO

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I tried to tweet from my phone but the option is disabled.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
...and also why the faces of the two men in question in the new post appear to have been intentionally blurred

I think your answer to that is in Canada's privacy laws. I posted this in another thread, but will re-post here for easy reading.

From the website Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada.

Listed under the Q & A portion of Guidelines for Overt Video Surveillance in the Private Sector

Q. What are our responsibilities with regard to recorded images?

A.
The recorded images must be stored in a secure location, and access should be granted only to a limited number of authorized individuals.

Individuals have the right to access images relating to them. When disclosing recordings to individuals who appear in them, the organization must ensure that identifying information about any other individuals on the recording is not revealed. This can be done through technologies that mask identity. (bolding mine)

Any disclosure of video surveillance recordings outside the organization should be justified and documented.

Recordings should only be kept as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose of the video surveillance. Recordings no longer required should be destroyed.

Organizations must ensure that the destruction is secure.
www.priv.gc.ca

OiO

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Well, in earlier Tweets, they credited ATS with taking their video viral, and called ATS a bunch of "crazies".
This was AFTER some extremely good research here from Megamind and others which really brought to light some very useful facts.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Yep and MM really wanted to prove it real.
You can post comments for now to his youtube page just not videos. So i did.

Antonio Paris or Shane Sovar are still reading ATS as soon as i posted this they were deleted and blocked
edit on 7-5-2012 by Snakedoctorjw because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Where are the mods when you need them? Geez, 6 pages of bashing, non sense comments and endless name calling. All but a focus on the issue. Makes you think what is being promoted in here, a video in the regards of the existence of MIB or how to kill a thread.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
The end will give you a seizure from the blue flashing screen.

Made me think of Morse code.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Did anybody else think that the interviewer in the last part sounded a bit like Michael Jackson? I was like
when I heard that.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

Now there's this:

@AerialPhenomena
Fans refrain from the freaks that live in their mothers basement and pretend to know anything about UFOlogy (reference ATS pimple poppers).

OiO

That's not even a good diss, weak.
Why are they attacking ATS anyway? Aren't they shunning a large portion of their potential audience? Bad strategy.
edit on 7-5-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Its just a couple of jews walking into a hotel.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

Originally posted by OneisOne

Now there's this:

@AerialPhenomena

OiO

That's not even a good diss, weak.
Why are they attacking ATS anyway? Aren't they shunning a large portion of their potential audience? Bad strategy.
edit on 7-5-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

Members from ATS have been critical of the evidence they presented...In many cases giving some extremely fine analysis. Many members actually voiced their opinions that they thought this was a hoax...and ultimately, ATS became the Google go-to site for API and Antonio Paris search words.

I believe this may have been very frustraiting to them...to the point of making them attack the character of ATS and it's members on Twitter.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Well, thinking about the human psych. Wouldn't their anger make it more credible that they are telling the truth, I mean a person who is looking for money and money only wouldn't focus on people's opinions on them. Maybe they actually have something they thought is worth watching and ATS instantly trashed it? It seems like people who don't have an opinion here on ATS always follow the skeptics...

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Im on a tablet right now so i cant but please grab the tweet about thebasement dwelling pimple popping ATS freaks and post it

With pleasure:

twitter.com...#!/aerialphenomena

In addition to being a complete and utter fraud, Antonio Paris of the Aerial Phenomena Investigation Team is a sore loser.
edit on 7-5-2012 by DJW001 because: Edit to add link.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

Well, thinking about the human psych. Wouldn't their anger make it more credible that they are telling the truth, I mean a person who is looking for money and money only wouldn't focus on people's opinions on them.

On the contrary, Antonio Paris is probably pissed because people are going to start canceling speaking gig, and he will lose money.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join