It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FULL & ORIGINAL Men In Black CCTV VIDEO From API: Have At It ATS!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
It's a Sheraton Hotel...people in many businesses frequent this hotel..maybe they work for a funeral company which is very possible...can't really say that they are identiacal because the pictures are way to grainy...we don't know the date of the video and we don't know if this person really saw a ufo and could be framing his story around just this clip...proves nothing..

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mdc5ff

The wall of China of words

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by mdc5ff

The wall of China of words

...and I have a feeling there's more coming.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I can't help but feel that they are Reptilian shapeshifters.

Quetzalcoatl Feather Serpent God, 2012, Mayan Calendar

Reptilians have psychic powers, with what is suppose to go on in the world today these Reptilians are going to stop this guy.

Or it he is just getting arrested.

edit on 6-5-2012 by NewerBeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mdc5ff

Coherent? I can't make it through the post! Wall of text....please use paragraphs.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Been all me, like u could say its been for eryone else, they just prob haven't ever thought of that being the reason ..no u aall have, u ppl, like twitter ppl, are just more honest than most about vulnerability. Ok so here's my posit, and I should be thinking of things to ask bobby but I'm really just, ugh I wanna get my piece out. So if we could liken the universe to unyielding power, I guess I can say that it is not loving or adequate how we desire but does care about us in the sense that it did provide us w life. Tease. I hope I'm #ing wrong and can go back to saving the world, but there's so many signs for me that this isn't the case. And maybe the end will come as the bible says tho, quicker than a wink. Who will be happy if we make it past 2012, this girl. All I've ever wanted was to help to be wanted or rather had my skills utilized. But the universe I answerdoesn't answer to me I answer to it, it stimulates me, but I have found it to be wanting, or rather lacking perfection. It has given me st very close, I've been entertained and all, but its just not enough. As is, with all our advancements , we are still in shambles no closer to having it together than I suspect its ever been. I would like to think if we go its the death of the universe but who knows its probably not entirely. He is unyielding and eternal. And I think he knows not to let me down anymore, i almost flew to jamaica or booked a hotel and flight last night to kill myself but it morphed into just wanting to go there then move to my moms condo in colo bc my apt here , well, its not ideal bc my love my kitten babe might have flees #, and my job driving around all day long well, its gonna be an int summer in my high milage honda driving so much to dallas on itand being in the heat all day, I'm not lookin forward,(lol I'm grumpy my airs broke..and I don't have good car air or as reliable a car as I'm used to having. Oneee last analogy which btw etymology or relation is bringing back which I imagine means to oneself connoting we really just learn about ourselves thru this experience, which would be that we are imperfect as is that universe. What a marriage eh, wink wink, as my bf is so great (as is the universal spirit) at being so funny on twitter but isn't happy emotionally. He's the nicest, but has trouble communic and I love him but.. (I'm half his age btw, had to brag). Exactly what's wrong w the world too, we exploit it for our own gain and then bitch. I'm prob as cool a gurl as they come, I'm sexy and everyone loves me or at least is deeply emo affected by my presence, but like I said, we are still left unsatisfied in the end. So, I love you all whatever happens (of course ill always want to save the world) but I truly feel the sign that I'm getting is we re gonna get cut off for our own sanity. Ain't over til the fat lady sings, or the cow jumped over the moon (bc this is me realizing my feelings I believe).. (and I would add that I'm not that fat, but jesus mofo chris, I'm spent I don't care anymore, not now at least, so either it not the end and were in for a paradigm shift which I got our back on, or life really is that delicate and statements like the proof is in the puddin are actlyjust maddening in the end. Oh yes, and this dude used to work at nasa on godlike, I'm never on there I just stumbleed upon it like EVERYTHING else (well ,with a little curiousity)..and said he was fired but that they nasa said its the end and they've known for a while. Btw, comet elenin backwards is 9/11 which is the first day of jewish creation. Here we are still in disaster. F, f f f f. I wish me hard right now bc lifes hard
sincerest, Dar

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
just for people who will skip ahead....

Originally posted by Snakedoctorjw
So its the same video just rewound a few for times and played really slowly. And the interview is after the video instead of over layed.
Its nothing new or extra to it.
Does not show them leaving
Does not have other angles
Does not have outside footage
and the bell hop STILL does not freak out at the supposed freaky scary and spooky look that these to people supposedly had! I think it proves that its the same damn video and not a release so Antonio Paris, Shane Sovar, and Aerial Phenomenom Research Team still seem like profiters of hoaxing
edit on 6-5-2012 by Snakedoctorjw because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-5-2012 by Snakedoctorjw because: (no reason given)

Antonio, i have a feeling you will be reading this...you fail...again

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

So, it's a couple of guys in suits and Fedoras walking into a hotel? Seriously, this is nothing. Maybe Sinatra was head of the MIB back in the day.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

He's prob from API trying to defect the attention off the criticism of the video

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I remember this video. I guess they must've left a different way? Hence no footage of that. It's a cool story, but any two guys could dress up like that. So, its really not that exciting. For me. The weird thing was, towards the end of the video, my screen started pulsating blue... Like it almost hypnotized me...

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Is this a photoshop image of a black triangle UFO someone please take a look ?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
While I know its hard to understand, I don't expect any real satisfaction at this point. And like I said, it was mor cathartic than anything else, as is our lives, as is the universal power.bc it has no equal. Whew I feel better just expressing my rue feeling thank u guys. Maybe if we are lucky we can turn this place around if and only if everyone is so honest and fearless. We'll see folks. As I said, I do wish us luck but if we do have a shot #s gotta change for real for real. (I got ideas for a lot of are prbs as a starting pt, ) and we'll need to at all costs just be better ppl if we want this to happen (lol I'm wise so I think its possible). So now that I've got that out its out of my hands for right now doomsday wise, but after I flip the laund I'm gonna start writing st out for mr b fontaaaine. Peace chall in cyberspace
)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Lol end of last block was I wish my bf was here to blank me hard right now bc I was upset still. This is one of the things we must be more honest about tho, our sexuality our weaknesses and our limitatiins. Peaz

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
So if this is to be the full footage unedited. Why is it edited?

01010101 01110100 00100000 01101101 01101001 01101000 01101001 00100000 01100100 01100101 00100000 01101000 01101001 01110011 00001010 00001010

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Maybe him and I will work out bc I love him. But I need to work fast bc this world oy vey. Order out of chaos, or disorder. Ok if there is a next time which I want to hope for, the nature of my content will be --- diff ppl. I apologize but as I said, I needed this. Very much love and repeto, D
edit on 7-5-2012 by alien because: ...removed the swear word...cheers...

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
White men in Black suits, lol. How come they ain't ever black men in white suits?
Only in America...

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

That Sprite guy from the 70s?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
As promised from Aerial Phenomenon Investigations Team, Antonio Paris and Shane Sovar:

www.youtube.com...

So this is the OP? Where's the summary? Where's the opinion? Where's the analysis? Could you have put less thought into this if you tried?

This is embarrassing, both for the OP and ATS. Nothing new here, except an interview which the OP neglected to even mention. Quit trying to con members into giving you stars and flags and add something which isn't a complete waste of time.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CuriousCosmos
reply to post by intrptr

That Sprite guy from the 70s?

I thought that was 7UP. The uncola.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mdc5ff

wtf are you talking about. What does you and your boyfriend have to do with the video of MIB's? Jesus Christ on a popsicle stick, please refrain from writing long narratives until you learn how to use paragraphs.

On the video, like most of the other posters, I find this to be very disappointing. Originally I was all for giving the API Team the benefit of the doubt but it appears as if they have let us down again and I for one am through with them. They won't fool me the third time.

edit on 5/6/2012 by mikelkhall because: changed "for one and through" to "for one am through"

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join