It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FULL & ORIGINAL Men In Black CCTV VIDEO From API: Have At It ATS!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Are they counting on the stupidity of people to not connect that Shane Sovar is the same Shane Sovar that Antonio Paris and API investigated.
The same guy giving a second hand report of two guys he
did NOT see
did NOT talk to
Was NOT there for.

The same one that spoke for the two "witnesses" that were not interviewed. Come on at least BS the people better

Plus the guy at the end is really really Americanized sounding Hispanic. There is no Canadian sound at all to him. How do we know he is whom he is when he was not part of the original reprt nor video.

To many holes and no plugs!

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I will give it to you... You went through alot of trouble to get two guys that look the same and then dressed them up the same..
Congrats you have fabricated one of the biggest hoaxes on ATS...TWICE!!!
People really want to believe in this stuff. If i would ask them to post more information or remove the thread.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOriginalJZ

I think it needs to be left open to serve as an important caution to help people not fall for their BS! The OP is in the same boat as most of us and most were waiting to see the full unedited version (clearly that was a hoax to) from API as promised by Antonio Paris per permission from his now employee hoaxer Shane Sovar.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
There is no way this is a viral marketing scheme.

If this was a viral marketing shcheme then.

1. Antonio would have been paid ---but he is poor
2. It would not be on 1 or 2 youtube channels but also IN DIRECT ADVERTISEMENTS.

This case too place in 2008 4 years ago.

Why would they do a viral marketing video 4 years before the movie came out.

You need to remember this is from 2008 not 2012

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOriginalJZ
I will give it to you... You went through alot of trouble to get two guys that look the same and then dressed them up the same..
Congrats you have fabricated one of the biggest hoaxes on ATS...TWICE!!!
People really want to believe in this stuff. If i would ask them to post more information or remove the thread.

Honestly, in spite of what the two witnesses have said, nobody can really tell from the video whether or not the two men look alike...or are "clones" (as the bell man witness stated).

If anyone here has the technical expertise to enlarge or enhance their facial images from this 'original' video, it could finally put all of this speculation to rest.

Suspicious, that with all of the technical expertise one would suppose would be at the disposal of a first-rate ufo research group such as The Aerial Phenomena Investigations organization, no in-depth technical analyis of the video has apparently been performed.
edit on 7-5-2012 by IAMTAT because: sp

edit on 7-5-2012 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Again to those simpletons who keep saying this is viral marketing. Answer 1 question for me.

Why would they do viral marketing in 2008 for a 2012 movie release?

I will wait for your answer but I doubt you have one.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by CigaretteMan

Not to defend that thought at all. As API is really attempting to pretend that they are a real investigation team. Antonio Paris is attempting to be a real "leader" in the community.

But maybe its them USING the old footage to drive the thought of MIB'S to make it more aware. Not using it as a new case but just to stir the pot of mib so when it comes out people are already talking about it.

But why be so angry when called a HOAX when Shane Sovar was clearly not there!

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by CigaretteMan

I don't think this has anything to do with promoting Will Smith...but plenty to do with promoting Antonio Paris.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Can anyone see what Antonio Parise is posting on twitter about this Shane Sovar hoax I mean case on his API account?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
You guys on here will find a conspiracy in anything the two guys walking into the hotel lobby are dressed like door men or chauffeurs

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Viral ad

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by wisper

Creepy

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by wisper

Now they look faceless. Can you clean up the blown up image?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Snakedoctorjw

Try to clear up there faces

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Duptart

Yes thats what i ment so we can see the faces.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
900 views, this video has definitely gone viral.. ATS is just that type of place you know.

No matter what you guys can deny and say its a hoax what not, but this is what you have and this is what they are claiming. Don't claim hoax so fast, at least give it sometime to make more sense. People on ATS don't even investigate or anything, so quick to say whats real and what isn't.

ATS should have it's own religion.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snakedoctorjw
reply to post by wisper

Now they look faceless. Can you clean up the blown up image?

I don't think that's gonna be possible. It looks like they have added a track matte blur effect to obscure the faces. They also did the same to the others in the footage. I guess they got a little nervous about Canada's privacy laws.

OiO

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

So you understand why we have called hoax now again.

This is the second video of the same video
This is supposed to be the FULL and UNEDITED video
This is completley EDITED
Antonio Paris came on here got pissed off after being challenged for good intel re Shane Sovar and the other witnesses that were NOT interviewed. When they are the onky ones to see and talk to the two gentalmen.
Shane Sovar did NOT SEE THEM OR TALK TO THEM?
Now shane works with API
Antonio Paris has trashed ATS and everyone using his own info from HIS own investigation to prove holes in what he says.

Antonio Paris released a bunch of promo videos and an "episode 1" video that were clearly for a tv show promotion or attempt to get one. Or looking at it objectively a spoof of real tv shows. THAT HE THEN DELETED WHEN POINTED OUT ON THE FIRST THREAD!

Again to many holes not enough plugs his ship is sinking and hes pissed that people here dug into HIS OWN PROVIDED INFO and exposed the holes.

edit on 7-5-2012 by Snakedoctorjw because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by mdc5ff

I feel bad knowing the people who gave you stars didn't actually read your random thoughts. The guy that said "WTH are you talking about" had me on the floor laughing my you know what off for the past 10 minutes.

On the other hand, I never actually read through all of the posts on the last one, and neither will I do that on this one. I feel its a complete waste of time; especially if you know its a hoax right off the bat. But I'm not contributing to the thread anymore so bye.
edit on 7-5-2012 by Vandettas because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join