Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Why I chose Mitt Romney over Ron Paul and Barack Huessein Obama II

page: 30
22
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77
 


agreed, Romney is our best chance at beating Obama

not this crazy ron paul crap I keep seeing... this 2% of the population is delusional if they think RP can win in a general election with the electoral college

they are just going to give us another 4 years of Obama...

Thanks RP fans




posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
reply to post by jjf3rd77
 


agreed, Romney is our best chance at beating Obama

not this crazy ron paul crap I keep seeing... this 2% of the population is delusional if they think RP can win in a general election with the electoral college

they are just going to give us another 4 years of Obama...
Thanks RP fans


Little as they know, they make the mistake of putting all independents into their crazy gene pool. That's just not true, Many independents are starting to go over to the Romney side because of his moderate stances on just about everything. Heck, I am a centrist and that's what I like about Romney. He can actually help bring this country together. I don't think Ron Paul wants that unless if it's only HIS ideas that get implemented. He votes what he wants and how he thinks the constitution should be applied, usually he is right, but that doesn't mean the country would vote with him! It's no huge conspiracy, the establishment isn't purposely voting against him. They just don't like his ideas like you and me!

I love how these people here on ATS think they represent the entire world view though. It's funny seeing their generalizations for things.



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77
 


And let's not forget that some consider Ron a flip-flopper too.... I won't cut and paste examples on here, but just Google "Ron Paul Flip Flops" and you'll see several instances where he has changed his position...

Guys, regardless of WHO it is, they are ALL POLITICIANS!



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77
 


I always found it funny, How Ron always has the highest internet poll... You know, I can see most of these fans going on there and voting for him multiple times...

Also, it seems our election process only consists of the popular vote (according to most of the Paul fans I've ran across).

Yeah, Romney will help with the country, we cannot get a super conservative in there right now after we just had super liberal..

I really feel that most Paul fans don't believe what he says they just regurgitate it out on forums and what not... It makes it easy to push people away from Paul...



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective
reply to post by jjf3rd77
 


I'll reply to the nonsense and hilarity that is this thread by simply reminding the OP that:

• Mitt Romney was for a woman's right to choose.
• Mitt Romney is against a woman's right to choose.
• Mitt Romney was for the bailouts.
• Mitt Romney smears the President for the bailouts.
• Mitt Romney exported jobs to the orient, after taking over companies.
• Mitt Romney criticizes the president on jobs.



We can play this all night. He is an embarrassment...and anyone who publicly admits to supporting him, should be shamed & ridiculed.

Mitt Romney is a hypocritical dishonest âsshat whose appointment to lead the clown show on the right, is highly indicative of the side show of mongoloids that is the GOP of today. While Barrack Obama is hardly perfect, he is a center-right establishment politician who is HARDLY a socialist (Health Care reform? Look back 10 years at the GOP who supported the health mandate and then cry me a river....No empire that has ignored the health of their poor, has survived....ever.) and is fairly transparent about his goals. As much as the GOP/Fox News crowd try to make him out to be the anti christ....I see zero proof of it, less the unsupported claims, rhetoric & conspiracy theories.

edit on 8-5-2012 by Unidentified_Objective because: Format link for youtube
edit on 8-5-2012 by Unidentified_Objective because: Edit youtube link
edit on 8-5-2012 by Unidentified_Objective because: Fix youtube link....dammit.
edit on 8-5-2012 by Unidentified_Objective because: Fix youtube link...


As I have said countless times before I am well aware of Romney's flip flops and I will continue to go out and vote for him. Doesn't mean I won't like everything he has to say all the time. I don't like that about any of the candidates although Jon Huntsman was very interesting to me. I don't get what you are trying to do spreading this anti-Romney video here. You don't think I've seen that from the Obama campaign already?? One of the main reasons I am voting for Romney is to get Obama out and because the GOP is behind him! Voting for Ron Paul is a wasted vote since no parties are behind him and most Americans follow party lines! Even the independents are swayed at the end since they determine the election.


That's cool if you don't like something he has to say. Time has proven he will eventually change position and say something you do like, so you'll have that to look forward to.

Romney's "support" is non-existent compared with RP. What you perceive as a lack of support of RP is a lack of ESTABLISHMENT support. Whoop-de-do. Even the RNC is changing their view on the Romney-only tactic. Rule 11 broken, RNC will now acknowledge that Paul gets funds for his campaign. People are getting it, and the support is MUCH higher than what is televised, or polled by Diebold machines. The overwhelming support within the Caucuses like the one held in my own state show the TRUTH.

The Revolution that made this country free in the first place, and was not a popular thing back then. NECESSARY, however.


And if you're Shillin'....you're illin'.. We're trying to save this country dumbasses.



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by UfoHunterinOK
reply to post by jjf3rd77
 


And let's not forget that some consider Ron a flip-flopper too.... I won't cut and paste examples on here, but just Google "Ron Paul Flip Flops" and you'll see several instances where he has changed his position...

Guys, regardless of WHO it is, they are ALL POLITICIANS!


Yup I don't understand how honestly electing someone into a corrupt government is going to make it all better. I really don't understand their mindset. I'd actually rather vote for a guy I know is "corrupt" but at least I agree with his stances. And not one of them has admitted the fact that RomneyCare is libertarian policy in practice. Just because the stupid people of Mass voted for it, doesn't mean it isn't libertarian. Let the states handle it they said...



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by UfoHunterinOK
reply to post by jjf3rd77
 


And let's not forget that some consider Ron a flip-flopper too.... I won't cut and paste examples on here, but just Google "Ron Paul Flip Flops" and you'll see several instances where he has changed his position...

Guys, regardless of WHO it is, they are ALL POLITICIANS!


These some are people I like to call "wrong"

The only thing he's truly flip-flopped on is Capital Punishment. The rest is contextual, which happens to be a constant thing the media likes to get him saying he's doing. How many times have you heard the media ask question that has a ridiculous possible answer, pinning him? The answer is that the truth is not just black and white, yes and no. The truth is that the entire system is shades of gray and full of corruption, and he's against that corruption and publicly so. Meanwhile, fellas like Romney keep saying, they'll keep the FED, DHS, NDAA, CISPA, all going because that's what we need to be safe at night.

All the other flip-flopping is for good reason. Like when the situation changes, the circumstances create necessity to change due to change in, say, someone's stance that he once supported (Reagan.) That's not real flip-flopping. Flip-flopping is voting or going a direction because one special interest group says so, then later changing because another says so. You will simply not find this in RP's voting history.

Oh, he did flip-flop on one other thing. He was going to be on Trump's debate, then decided F-that. LOL. Good one.



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

Originally posted by UfoHunterinOK
reply to post by jjf3rd77
 


And let's not forget that some consider Ron a flip-flopper too.... I won't cut and paste examples on here, but just Google "Ron Paul Flip Flops" and you'll see several instances where he has changed his position...

Guys, regardless of WHO it is, they are ALL POLITICIANS!


Yup I don't understand how honestly electing someone into a corrupt government is going to make it all better. I really don't understand their mindset. I'd actually rather vote for a guy I know is "corrupt" but at least I agree with his stances. And not one of them has admitted the fact that RomneyCare is libertarian policy in practice. Just because the stupid people of Mass voted for it, doesn't mean it isn't libertarian. Let the states handle it they said...



Do you even understand what Libertarian even means?

Hint: It would have nothing to do with RomneyCare. ZERO. The only correlation would be that you've met its polar opposite.



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal

Romney's "support" is non-existent compared with RP. What you perceive as a lack of support of RP is a lack of ESTABLISHMENT support. Whoop-de-do. Even the RNC is changing their view on the Romney-only tactic. Rule 11 broken, RNC will now acknowledge that Paul gets funds for his campaign. People are getting it, and the support is MUCH higher than what is televised, or polled by Diebold machines. The overwhelming support within the Caucuses like the one held in my own state show the TRUTH.

The Revolution that made this country free in the first place, and was not a popular thing back then. NECESSARY, however.


And if you're Shillin'....you're illin'.. We're trying to save this country dumbasses.


I don't even know what you are trying to do here anymore.... Spreading more Ron Paul talking points. Well, you'll be in for a rude awakening when he gets 10% of the vote this election. But I guess it will be a conspiracy...
You people talk a lot but never prove anything.



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal


Do you even understand what Libertarian even means?

Hint: It would have nothing to do with RomneyCare. ZERO.


Libertarian policy states to let the states handle Health Care. Mass handled Health Care there way.... It's pretty simple and I am surprised you don't get your own policy. Tell me where I am wrong here. What's Ronnies plan for Health Care again? He barely talks about it.



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77
 


RP is a sound byte guy

Remember this is the same crap he's been spewing for the last 8 years

It's easy not to flip flop when your entire vocabulary is on a sound board...



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
The only thing he's truly flip-flopped on is Capital Punishment. The rest is contextual, which happens to be a constant thing the media likes to get him saying he's doing. How many times have you heard the media ask question that has a ridiculous possible answer, pinning him? The answer is that the truth is not just black and white, yes and no. The truth is that the entire system is shades of gray and full of corruption, and he's against that corruption and publicly so. Meanwhile, fellas like Romney keep saying, they'll keep the FED, DHS, NDAA, CISPA, all going because that's what we need to be safe at night.

All the other flip-flopping is for good reason. Like when the situation changes, the circumstances create necessity to change due to change in, say, someone's stance that he once supported (Reagan.) That's not real flip-flopping. Flip-flopping is voting or going a direction because one special interest group says so, then later changing because another says so. You will simply not find this in RP's voting history.

Oh, he did flip-flop on one other thing. He was going to be on Trump's debate, then decided F-that. LOL. Good one.


Wow. So in other words, its ok for Ron Paul to flip flop because he is against the establishment and Romney is not. Got it! Well he has also flip flopped on evolution, climate change, being racist, or not? I'm not sure, he doesn't remember... and he's also against gays despite the leave it alone policies he is always talking about!



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77
 


You totally nailed it

I never understood why it's okay for RP to get away with despicable acts

but if Romney can't collect words properly, he's evil



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Here....thought you might like this...I'll let is speak for itself.



I find it rather fascinating myself...for someone who has it "in the bag" ...seems a little "dirty" to me.



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
reply to post by jjf3rd77
 


You totally nailed it

I never understood why it's okay for RP to get away with despicable acts

but if Romney can't collect words properly, he's evil


It's because the Ron Paul people are truly against rich people and success, they are worse than communists because they don't understand that their policies are truly communist as its the only way their policies can be implemented on a global scale with more big government policies!



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Damrod
 


Not going to watch it.... For reasons of authenticity... Seen too many one sided videos in regards to Anti-Ron Paul sentiment... If you don't like Ron Paul, they have a video for you to sway you...

Seems a little fishy to me



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
And...I thought Ron Paul won Nevada? So why still complaining?



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Actually the voting fraud is proven, go research the white paper on the matter yourself.

I have, and I conclude that the findings of the paper are correct, and that a vote-flipping algorithm was in use to benefit Romney. Mind you, it didn't just affect RP, but Santorum and Gingrich too, depending on the district.

Add to that, we have Romney's campaign performing dirty tricks in the middle of the Caucuses (like like one here in NV last weekend), caught RED-HANDED mind you, escorted from the premises.

You want to win this fair? Or you want to win it by cheating, forcing a revolution? Your call.


Originally posted by jjf3rd77

Originally posted by fourthmeal

Romney's "support" is non-existent compared with RP. What you perceive as a lack of support of RP is a lack of ESTABLISHMENT support. Whoop-de-do. Even the RNC is changing their view on the Romney-only tactic. Rule 11 broken, RNC will now acknowledge that Paul gets funds for his campaign. People are getting it, and the support is MUCH higher than what is televised, or polled by Diebold machines. The overwhelming support within the Caucuses like the one held in my own state show the TRUTH.

The Revolution that made this country free in the first place, and was not a popular thing back then. NECESSARY, however.


And if you're Shillin'....you're illin'.. We're trying to save this country dumbasses.


I don't even know what you are trying to do here anymore.... Spreading more Ron Paul talking points. Well, you'll be in for a rude awakening when he gets 10% of the vote this election. But I guess it will be a conspiracy...
You people talk a lot but never prove anything.



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal
 


sorry im not going to trust your paper

I need cold hard FACTS on this...



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
ALL I have to say is ANYONE who supports someone who wants to take away birth control facility that helps girls that dont have money to afford BC pills is by far STUPID. Anyone who supports that decision is mindless.

Everyone is always bitching about "Oh there are too many kids having kids etc blazay blazy' WELL THAN DONT TAKE AWAY A PLACE THAT IS TRYING TO HELP LOW INCOME FEMALES that WANT to be responsible....I DONT GET IT.

DO NOT CLOSE PLANNED PARENTHOODS. If anything there are MANY more areas that need fixed like health care, taxes, the government in general... I dont know but I think this man is a coward.





new topics

top topics



 
22
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

log in

join