It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I chose Mitt Romney over Ron Paul and Barack Huessein Obama II

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by solongandgoodnight

what i was getting at is that romney has laid down no real plan that i know of to do those things. he's plan seems to mainly be "i want to get America back to working again!" that's a great line but i have yet to hear is detailed plan to "get America back to working again"

What are you talking about? Are you telling me that you don't vote for your president based on a slogan? The guy is telling you that he wants to fix it what more do you want.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Here's the truth of the matter.

---

He has never voted to raise taxes.
He has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
He has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
He has never voted to raise congressional pay.
He has never taken a government-paid junket.
He has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.
He voted against the Patriot Act.
He voted against regulating the Internet.
He voted against the Iraq war.
He does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.
He returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the U.S. treasury every year.

--

I'm voting for the guy that does this.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by interupt42

what i was getting at is that romney has laid down no real plan that i know of to do those things. he's plan seems to mainly be "i want to get America back to working again!" that's a great line but i have yet to hear is detailed plan to "get America back to working again"

What are you talking about? Are you telling me that you don't vote for your president based on a slogan? The guy is telling you that he wants to fix it what more do you want.

possibly a detailed plan. for some reason that doesn't seem like too much to ask. Ron Paul has given the most detailed plan to help solve our debt crisis. how many hollow lies from typical politicians like Romney are people going to listen to? it's time to wake up people! we have someone running who wan'ts to pull America out of the crapper and has a plan to do it. Ron Paul wants to truly give power back to the people. now is not the time to keep your head stuck in your @ss. pull it out and take a look around at what's going on. your freedom is being taken away bit by bit. wake up before it's too late.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by solongandgoodnight

Unfortunately , that isn't going to happen. majority of voters regurgitate what the MSM puts out and they do not challenge their own party on anything they do. Politics has become a new form of religion that its taboo to question your own party.

The real advertising in Radio and TV doesn't occur during commercials breaks the program is the real commercial to push the lobbyist agendas. People don't see that and don't challenge there favorite talk hosts or news source.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I would ask ALL Romney supporters to watch this,

www.youtube.com...

And then look up what Romney's take on this is. This alone is a good reason to change view.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Surely that is just a list of the things that Mr. Romney says he will do?

Mr. Obama had one of those too.....How did that work out for you?

I'm in the UK so this isn't really my problem, but I thought I should raise the points for your consideration.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doalrite
Mitt Romney does say that he is for all those things... my problem with mitt is his voting record... if you can show me where he Hasn't voted the same as obama... well that would be something

Not a supporter of anyone. However, research shows Romney was the Gov. of a very liberal State. He listened to the people of his State and voted for what they wanted.
edit on 8-5-2012 by Henley because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Romney came out and said Ron Paul's $1 trillion dollar cut would harm Americans. That we need a larger military, new warships, new jets, more weapons.

There is your private sector experienced businessman.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
Romney came out and said Ron Paul's $1 trillion dollar cut would harm Americans. That we need a larger military, new warships, new jets, more weapons.

He forgot to say drones, which by the way they plan on using on us now.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

Well, that would sure create more jobs and other countries may not view the US as weak.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Henley
Well, that would sure create more jobs and other countries may not view the US as weak.

I don't think anyone views the US as weak militarily (save a few of these idiots on here), I think they probably consider us more ethically weak.
edit on 8-5-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Mitt Romney does say that he is for all those things... my problem with mitt is his voting record... if you can show me where he Hasn't voted the same as obama... well that would be something

Not a supporter of anyone. However, research shows Romney was the Gov. of a very liberal State. He listened to the people of his State and voted for what they wanted.

Yes How libertarian of him...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

Yes How libertarian of him...

Better than not listening to what the people want

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I'm convinced they gave us Romney to get Barack Hussein an easy second term...just like they gave us McCain & Palin to get him into office four years ago!

They just underestimated the RP following!

Hi, I'm Mitt Romney...Barack Obama has destroyed this country! Vote for ME! I don't really have a plan yet...but vote for me anyway!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
If you want to waste your vote on Romney, then that's your right to do so, however I believe that if Romney wins the nomination, Obama will win a second term. Romney and his son have been implicated in the $8.5 billion Stanford Group Ponzi scheme... bet he didn't mention that on his website did he? Can you really trust information put out by someone who set up a company which hired 3 brokers to sell FAKE CD's to support his partners? Mitt Romney, his son Tagg, and his Chief fund raiser Spensor Zwick all have close financial and political ties to the 3 partners in the ponzi scheme. I don't care if you believe this or not, you can always look it up for yourself. I'm not trying to offend anyone here, just wanted to put one thing in perspective... Anyone can put up a website and say whatever they want about themselves or someone else, but that don't mean that what they're saying is true. Believe it or not, there are people in this world who will lie, cheat, and steal to get what they want (especially those seeking to gain power). With that being said, you should shouldn't just " take their word for it " without doing research from sources other the person themselves and their supporters.

pauldrockton.com...
crooksandliars.com... www.freedomsphoenix.com...
edit on 8-5-2012 by DevineWisdom because: I said so

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by maddog99
I'm convinced they gave us Romney to get Barack Hussein an easy second term...just like they gave us McCain & Palin to get him into office four years ago!

They just underestimated the RP following!

Hi, I'm Mitt Romney...Barack Obama has destroyed this country! Vote for ME! I don't really have a plan yet...but vote for me anyway!

The way Romney is going with all his shady crap, I'll be surprised if he even makes it November. The world turns faster now.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77

I don't think anyone views the US as weak militarily (save a few of these idiots on here), I think they probably consider us more ethically weak.
edit on 8-5-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

The documentary of Area 51 said they "have technology that is 50 years ahead of what most people can conceive". That alone, along with any possible reverse-engineered ufo technology which might be thousands of years more advanced, is 100 times enough to destroy russia/china/ or any other nation.

The tax payers have been getting ripped off by the zionist lobby for too long imo. When is enough, enough

And why can't we use some of this technology for peaceful purposes? What the hell is it with destruction only?

Ron Paul makes more sense then Mitt Romney. I would never vote for either though as both put too much emphasis on individualism which is sophistry for "let corporations destroy this planet and make everyone poor."

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by maddog99

It's much like having a "Bad credit report, than having none at all"!

Having none will get you a loan.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by interupt42

The point of elections are to have the candidates show what they have planned, how they plan on implementing it, how to fund it. Not much different than a business plan.

Look at the elections so far. Negative ads against the opposition. And words saying hes going to fix it.

I don't see a plan yet. The only planning hes doing right now is figuring out how to become President. Not planning on what he needs to do as President.

Then we have Ron Paul who has had 30+ years planning how to fix things, hasn't spent countless millions berating candidates hes run against in decades.

Actions speak louder than words. People just don't want to listen.

Thats why it won't change. You can't change things when you repeat the past over and over. Thinking it works when clearly if you look around it isn't working.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33 >>

join