It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nikola Telsa And the Secret Citys of South America

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I was reading a book about nikola teslas Inventions and the book starts taking about Secret cities And the litle known kniwn inventor Guglielmo Marconi The Book Says that after Marconi faked his death He ran away to south america with outer Sientists and freaking built a city!

A number of European scientists were said to have gone with Marconi, including Landini. In 1937, the enigmatic Italian physicist and alchemist Fulcanelli warned European physicists of the grave dangers of atomic weapons and then mysteriously vanished a few years later. He is believed to have joined Marconi's secret group in South America. Ninety-eight scientists were said to have gone to South America where they built a city in an extinct volcanic crater in the southern jungles of Venezuela. In their secret city, financed by the great wealth they had created during their lives, they continued Marconi's work on solar energy, cosmic energy, and anti-gravity. Working secretly and apart from the world's nations, they built free-energy motors and ultimately discoid aircraft with a form of gyroscopic anti-gravity.

it gets better The theroy is that UFOs are actuly craft coming from The city And that They Invented them!

In the most incredible scenario so far, and one that may well be true, Tesla was induced to fake his own death, just as Marconi and many of the other scientists had done, and was taken, by special discoid craft, to Marconi's high-tech super-city. Away from the outside world, the military governments, the oil companies, the arms and aircraft manufacturers, Marconi and Tesla, both supposedly dead, continued their experiments in an atmosphere conducive to scientific achievement.

Yet a secret city in a jungle crater was the least of the claims. Genovese insisted that flights to the Moon and Mars were made in their flying saucers. He claimed that once the technology had been conquered, it was relatively simple to make the trip to the Moon (a few hours) or Mars (several days). Genovese does not mention pyramids or what they did on Mars. Perhaps they created a Martian base in one of the ancient, sand-blown pyramids of the Cydonia region.There have been many reports of UFOs in South America, especially along the edge of the mountainous jungles of the eastern Andes, from Bolivia to Venezuela. Is it possible that some of these UFOs are anti-gravity craft from the Ciudad Subterranea de los Andes?

Heres a Link to the site were i got my info

Website
What do you guys think is there A possibility that this could be true Or is it just a another conspeicy theory
( on a side note i put this in general conspiracies because it includes things from Aliens and UFOs Sience and technology And ancient and lost civilizations Plese fell free to move to a diffrent forum)
edit on 6-5-2012 by ninjas4321 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Sounds like a far fetched conspiracy so far, ill do some quick digging incase...but I'm highly skeptical.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
They were asked to join a society that already existed. A society advanced far beyond our belief. This society is peaceful but dislikes what we are doing to the planet and could destroy all the governments armies if they wanted to. Some of the beings there may not qualify as humans by our standards but they are of this earth. We don't have to fear them as long as we go more towards Ecology.

I wouldn't mind becoming a fictional writer. You can write the truth as fiction and it doesn't need evidence. Everything we hear and see becomes knowledge but our beliefs and present knowledge structure the way it is perceived. My first paragraph is fiction and is just a story. I do however believe it is possible for an intelligent group of people to be on this world without our knowledge and have capabilities beyond our comprehension.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
If you see pics of Tesla towards the end it is clear he was in no shape to be going on a city building expedition, also Marconi would have had nothing to add in terms of occult technology. There's also the issue that Marconi ripped-off Tesla in the early days of radio and Nikola probably held a little grudge as flattering as it was.

If there is a secret city founded by mad science, it came from a different source.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I'll take this thread over a thousand "the world is going to end ....again" threads

Seems fantastical but at the same time logical.

If I was a scientist with the foresight to see where modern technology was going and I had the funds I too would gather up my peers of similar mindset and create a society based solely on the pursuit of scientific discovery and not profit based research.

I dont know why we dont do it now. The desire is there and so is the technology. I'll happily labour in a society run by scientists and NOT politicians.
edit on 6-5-2012 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Pics or it didn't happen

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

Very interesting, I wonder if there is some truth to all this. If so, is there a connection between this secret society and the many rumors concerning the Nazi Saucers that are partially based in South America?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I am from Venezuela, and I can tell you, the jungle is weird. At night all out tents got shaken, ans there were really weird noises in the trees surrounding the camp. No, they were monkeys, no they were not indians. The next day we left the jungle. No other jungle in the world has the Amazon's ecosystem. I think this could be possible, all those minds working together in a weird jungle.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I find this idea fascinating since I am currently trying to write a novel based on something similar. Only instead of a city being founded in South America its an entire country being formed in the forests of Canada, the country i feel is appropriately named Atlantis.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Any highly advanced group of people would know from studying our own history that humans can be repelled by frequencies. We would just turn around and go the other way. This is not an effect on just a small percentage of the human race, it is a trait that is held by almost all humans. This frequency will cause a pilot to steer a different course. A little cloaking technology to bring the frequency out of our visual range and we won't see anything. A little cloaking technology can change the frequency of sound out of our audible range. We won't see or hear these things. We can cloak things from radar and our present techniques are far from advanced. Give us another hundred years and we will be able to hide anything in plain sight. There could be a base in the forest a hundred miles from you and no one would ever find it. I think that our government may know of the existence of scientific societies like this. Are they evil, not at all. Unless we piss them off with our destruction of the environment that is effecting their existence they would not interfere. Trouble is our greed and ignorance has begun to interfere with their lives. Is what I say real, I hope so. If there is a society such as this they may have answers how to fix our Bio-dome.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Tesla died on 7 January 1943 at age 86 from heart thrombus, alone in room 3327 of the New Yorker Hotel

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
eureka! that would be cool. supposedly there are some villages in s america where there like a greater than 50 chance of twins. seems like there was some influx of scientists to certain areas of s.america but for how long and how soon.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Hitlers ex bodyguard, Otto Skorzeny murdered Tesla while in the employ of the CIA as he was upon his death bed. Then the CIA stole all of Teslas notes on his inventions. Tesla did not escape to South America.

Revelations of Otto Skorzeny

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I've read lots of stuff of Tesla and there was something VERY different about him.

He talked about resting and being able to go to another "place" and interact and have relationship with people. He built and tested inventions in his mind. He also talked about balls of light saving his life and having his cat glow. He never married or had children. He was however, very close to one bird who he claimed had telepathic communication with when the bird was dying.

I have heard about this story too. I thought if they were able to invent time travel in South America maybe THEY were the ones to travel back in time and educate the Mayans? Crazy - I know.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Ok great subject matter even tho the " They built a city ? In a volcano ? Deep in a jungle ? " part seems very
problematic, stretching the boundaries of logic. The rest could almost be probable. Sure haven't heard this one
before so SnF.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

While the idea that Tesla and Marconi fled to a secret city in S. America is ridiculous the idea that UFO's originate primarily in S. America isn't. Nor is the idea that there are indeed secret cities, or more likely bases, in S. America.

Once again I think we have a real nugget of truth wrapped up in something fantastical.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Sounds a lot like the plot of the Foundation series by Isaac Asimov (1953).

Telsa became part of the First Foundation, devoted to the advancement of physical sciences? I wonder were the Second Foundation is.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Very cool idea, like othesr said above i think that it could be a possibility, im just not sure how much of the details are true. South America seems like a place it could happen though. Didn't Josef Mengele go to South America and do experiments in some villages down there?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

one minor problem - an utter lack of any evidence for your theory

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Sounds a lot like the plot of the Foundation series by Isaac Asimov (1953).

Telsa became part of the First Foundation, devoted to the advancement of physical sciences? I wonder were the Second Foundation is.

At America's End :p

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join