It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney desperate and in panic, spends a million dollars to stop Ron Paul *tricks inside*

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by SeenMyShare

No doubt many Paul supporters will be defacto Obama voters.

There's no doubt Ron Paul supporters will be voting for only Ron Paul...

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I didn't have time to read all 8 pages, I read the first one though, so forgive me if this question has been asked. Is there a source for the OP?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I'm one of pesky Independent voters that didn't vote for Obama last election, and won't again this election.

I'd like to think Paul can sneak in, I'm not holding my breath,but I'm voting with my heart, and Romney and Obama don't get it for me.

I'll vote Paul again...but I really don't know if he has the polish to be President. A lot of loose idea's that will keep the votes away from him.

Hmmmmmmm, Or is that MSM creating that image?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by knightrider078

And you would know how?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

The source came straight from the Nevada convention yesterday. Many of us were watching it live on Ustream all day yesterday and there was plenty of talk about it. Even local NV news outlets are reporting the fraud. See this link for more, YT videos, www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 6-5-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean
Our commitment Dr. Paul and America is unwavering!

Vote for liberty, vote Ron Paul 2012!

Vote for him? Why bother. I am pretty sure Ron Pauls supporters quit caring what the voters thought when they soundly rejected their candidate. What I do not get is lets just say this fantasy about Paul tricking his way into the nomination were to happen despite the fact his own party will not support him. What happens then? Does Obama now get a free pass? Paul has no support and can not use tricks to win the election he would need actual votes and we all know thats not going to happen. Maybe Romney runs on a third party and gives Obama a run while the entire party revolts and joins him but, that does not help Paul. He is now the candidate of a dead party and lucky if he takes third place in the election. How is any of that good for Paul?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Ron Paul does not have enough nationwide support to come close to beating Obama. It really doesn't matter how much you want Ron Paul to be the Republican Nominee, the Republican Party has chosen their man. I understand that it may seem unthinkable to some of you but, to continue to think that Paul will be the nominee
is just fooling yourself. If you are not able to consider the obvious then you are setting yourself up for a bout with Depression.

The other thing to think about is who will you vote for? Are you going to "write in" Ron Paul? and lose a chance to vote against Obama. Will you vote for Romney? Will you vote against Republicans because they didn't nominate Ron Paul? Are you going to vote Libertarian? Since Ron Paul is not going to be the Republican Presidential Nominee will his supporters....move to Canada?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Given the fact that Paul said that he would have voted against the 1964 Civil Rights Act, I hope that he loses badly and then goes away and stops bothering people.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by pistolerooo

Paul does have the support. He might not have been the most popular candidate in the GOP when Newt and Santorum were still in, but now he's the only opposition left to the man that the GOP's been pushing on the people since the very beginning. Many sources have given the results of national polls, the results showing that Paul had, in many cases, the best opinion/support among the people. However, those polls were visually manipulated to make it look like he was the least popular. Paul very well does have the cross party support to win the Presidency.

If you think that Paul has very little support, how do you counter that, in these past couple of weeks, he's won just about every delegate contest, often by having supporters make up a supermajority of the delegation, and his people are even contesting delegates that were already supposed to have been chosen and selected in Paul's favor? If he didn't have support he wouldn't even be qualified for the first GOP ballot yet!

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Who do you support? Obama? Romney? None of the above?

Obama Launches Campaign in Empty Arena

www.breitbart.com...

Barack Obama launched his campaign in unspectacular fashion today at Ohio State University, the largest college in the crucial swing state. A photo posted to twitter by Mitt Romney's campaign spokesman Ryan Williams reveals sparse attendance.

Guarantee Ron Paul could fill that arena, or at the very least beat out Obama's recent numbers of attendees.

edit on 6-5-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
That's so illegal and unfair.

Where is the anti-Paul folks now? Oh yeah, they are off making fake fliers to get Romney folks elected under the fraudulent guise of being "RP folks"!

That's election fraud right there in your faces folks.
Over a dozen laws broken, even felonies.

And guess who is investigating this election fraud? No one. That's right, because its the very same government that's committing the fraud, why would they investigate themselves?

So if the OP knows all of this and has lain the proof out before us, and yes this is tampering with the process of voting, which is federally illegal. Then why are the cops and the FBI not doing an investigation on this? If anyone of us in this room had paid someone a dollar to vote the other way we could go to Federal Prison for quite some time. Here this jacka** is busing people in paying for room and board, paying people 25.00 an hour to break the law and even stacking the voting deck by fraudulently creating fake adds in the name of his opponent. Someone should bring this to the attention of a media source that is not controlled by the Rockefellers ans Rothschilds and see if Romney can at least lose it mentally....we all know he could shoot his own mother, point blank in the head, and the FBI would just look the other way....because they are owned equally by the bankers.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkinin

www.startribune.com...
Appox 3 hours ago.

Latest Delegate count:

Romney has 867

Santorum has 257

Gingrich has 130

Ron Paul has 83

And let's not dispute the FACTS by trying to say these aren't "committed" or some such nonsense. These are are the Delegate Counts, period!

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
That by itself bespeaks a level of dishonesty so profound as to be mind boggling.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on this one. I certainly share your extreme disgust with the political establishment, but I just don't see Ron Paul as being a part of it, regardless whether he believes he can restore the party to it's original platform. This country has been conditioned for the most part to believe there are only two parties, I think he knows his uphill battle to restore liberty to this nation would be completely vertical if he were to run third party. At the very least, he can ride the Republican train, and get what little news coverage he can, until after the convention, if the establishment manages to block his nomination, THEN he can run make the decision to run 3rd party which would probably get some media coverage, albeit with negative "spoiler" spin.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkinin

elections.nytimes.com...

The above link shows the State by State Delegate breakdown (20 min ago)

Your statement about winning every delegate contest in the past several weeks is, A LIE. Since Feb 2nd, Ron Paul has only won one state, Minnesota. This website is not the place to spread a lie, you will be found out and I am the one that has "found you out" The best thing to do is stay with the truth, good or bad, stay with the truth.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Your statement about winning every delegate contest in the past several weeks is, A LIE.

I said the last couple of weeks, not several, or even few, for that matter. Stop manipulating people's words, it's as bad as the lies that you're trying to put in my mouth.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Goodness gracious, these are not the delegate counts.

Are you THAT DENSE?

Maybe you don't deserve to know the truth, maybe you deserve to be brainwashed by the msm.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The level of corruption in american politics, and of course in the election process itself, is almost mind boggling.

People have to sacrifice their core beliefs and run with the two major parties to have any real chance of election.

Only campaigns with the most financial endorsements get the appropriate media coverage. I see NO ONE making a big deal about this and that leaves me dumbfounded.

I have mixed feelings about Ron Paul. Firstly he seems to be a libertarian on a republican ticket, and not some "real conservative" as I hear so many people mistakeingly claim. Libertarians are known to be financial conservatives but liberal with most social issues.

Secondely it seems apparent we have lots of fraud by the Romney campaign. I may disagree with many Ron Paul ideas but NEVER will I endorse cheating to win an election. George Bush Jr STOLE the elections from John Kerry back in 2000 so I guess the republicans are NOTORIOUS for cheating to get a status-quo PUPPET into office.

I think Ron Paul should ride the republican train now that he is on it and if he hits a brick wall, then get off the train and run as an independent. It would have been much more honest of him to run as a libertarian from the beginning!

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Just in... RON PAUL TOOK NEVADA!

Ron Paul took 22/25 delegates that go to tampa from Nevada.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Can't fix stupid. Why bother?

This is why we have a republic!

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean
Our commitment Dr. Paul and America is unwavering!

Vote for liberty, vote Ron Paul 2012!

What I do not get is lets just say this fantasy about Paul tricking his way into the nomination.

The reason why you aren't getting it is because you're wrong and have things completely backwards.

In a sane world, how is following the rules considered trickery?

edit on 6-5-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join