Mitt Romney desperate and in panic, spends a million dollars to stop Ron Paul *tricks inside*

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Even with a few tricks thrown at Ron Paul this passed weekend... it did not work... Ron Paul took Nevada... and from what it looks like... Maine may be doing the same thing. They are counting/collecting the votes in Maine right now...

Is this a winning streak im seeing?

Source

Tweets Anjeanette Damon, political reporter for the Las Vegas Sun and political analyst for KRNV News 4 in Reno:

Ron Paul supporters won 22 of the 25 national delegates elected at the state convention last night.
edit on 5/6/2012 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
George Bush Jr STOLE the elections from John Kerry back in 2000 so I guess the republicans are NOTORIOUS for cheating to get a status-quo PUPPET into office.

Al Gore was 2000.
Kerry was 2004.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
Even with a few tricks thrown at Ron Paul this passed weekend... it did not work... Ron Paul took Nevada... and from what it looks like... Maine may be doing the same thing. They are counting/collecting the votes in Maine right now...

Is this a winning streak im seeing?

Given the fact that he's several miles behind the Romey Unit, it's going to have to be one hell of a streak.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
According to Daily Paul

Carl Bunce

just said they aren't going to move to unbind the delegates.
edit on 6-5-2012 by ogbert because: (no reason given)

edit ro add: Some one is saying that a motion could still come from the floor. Glued to this. I was just getting ready to leave!
edit on 6-5-2012 by ogbert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Well as racing goes... its not how you start - but it's how you finish.

-Fingers taped crossed.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
You Paul supporters are a quite a bunch..... You really think Paul will win the nomination? Well, here's my prediction, Ron Paul WILL NOT win his home state, whatta think about that? If, Ron Paul cannot win his home state in the Primary, how do you think he will win the Presidency? I live in Houston, I know of Ron Paul's district. If, the turnout is high Paul may not win his own district. However, Ron Paul will not win Texas. Let me hear form someone who is POSITIVE Paul will not loose in his home state.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
George Bush Jr STOLE the elections from John Kerry back in 2000 so I guess the republicans are NOTORIOUS for cheating to get a status-quo PUPPET into office.

Al Gore was 2000.
Kerry was 2004.

Yes. My bad. Al Gore got cheated during the 2000 election campaign. Remember all those discarded votes in the state of florida? Jeb Bush was governor at the time and ulitmately aided the conspiracy, while the supreme court rubber stamped everything.

I don't remember the details because it was a long time ago, but I do remember disqualified ballots due to make believe irregularities. Of course this mishap happens almost exclusively with the democrats and smaller parties.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by pistolerooo
You Paul supporters are a quite a bunch..... You really think Paul will win the nomination? Well, here's my prediction, Ron Paul WILL NOT win his home state, whatta think about that? If, Ron Paul cannot win his home state in the Primary, how do you think he will win the Presidency? I live in Houston, I know of Ron Paul's district. If, the turnout is high Paul may not win his own district. However, Ron Paul will not win Texas. Let me hear form someone who is POSITIVE Paul will not loose in his home state.

You just posted up false delegate count information and were absolutely convinced it to be true. I seriously doubt anybody will take you seriously when you post false information.

I say he will win Texas but what to do I know?

By the way, Ron Paul just won 15/15 delegates voted on at yesterday's Maine state convention. The rest of the 6 have just been voted on today but Ron Paul has already won Maine even after all of the manipulation, corruption and fraud starting right from the beginning with the fake snowstorm ordeal.

edit on 6-5-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Pictures of a Romney Banner at the NVGOP convention.

Yea I can see why the Romney camp is panicking.
edit on 5/6/2012 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

And I think you're Obama supporter, stirring the pot of discontent. 227 Delegates to go for Romney....

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Romney should be very worried as should Obama! It seemswww.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=14059317#pid14059317 the election could come down to who is not in prison!

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
i must firstly admit; this is really the first time i've followed american politics, so i'm not really educated on how this goes..
but what confuses me is all the "he wont win" "paul is a wasted vote" talk.
obviously MANY favor him.. so why can't he win?

it just doesn't make sense to me, from an outsiders view.. seems the majority want him.. but he wont win?
isn't that the idea of of this voting system, to have a say about who runs the country?

i dunno, maybe it's just that paul supporters are more vocal, or maybe it's the alternative sites i visit why i think he's favored by most. seems a lot of people i talk to want paul, but admit he has no chance.. my thought is obviously he does have a chance if his supporters would just quit thinking like that.

just baffles me that the guy it seems most people want.. wont even be in the running?
(if that ain't the most obvious sign the system is a joke, i dunno what is.)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

And I think you're Obama supporter, stirring the pot of discontent. 227 Delegates to go for Romney....

So you ARE as ignorant as the corporate media machine. Great!

You post those delegate figures assuming all states have the same rules and bind delegates to primary totals but there is a reason they call it a straw poll in many states, heck, even assuming that delegates are bound per RNC rules. Sorry but ya gotta stop assuming!

Yea, sure I'm for Obama, you can think that if you want as well, just keep discrediting yourself on this forum, it is relatively entertaining.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
Romney should be very worried as should Obama! It seemswww.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=14059317#pid14059317 the election could come down to who is not in prison!

I think A LOT of people BELONG in jail!

Is this not a no-brainer by now?

Still does'nt make me a Ron Paul supporter though.

I am a progressive and proud of it!

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

The democrats FEAR Ron Paul MUCH MORE than the republicans. Take my word for it! The democrats are almost as sleazy as the republicans and Ron Paul is very charismatic with everyone. Again he is not "a real conservative" but rather a libertarian!

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Why Ron Paul supporters are just inventive, not Democrats in disquise. Just pick up the on how they picked up the Delegates at www.pressherald.com... You should be impressed, tricks right outta the Obama's Community Organizer playbook. Just what we need, Paul supporters using loopholes to try and get their man a podium at the Republican Convention, not that he will win, just a chance to speak at the convention....Check out the website.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
this just in... from twitter.

#MittRomney supporters and campaign is challenging CD #1 vote. Motion to throw out the vote is denied. #megop #mepolitics

#RONPAUL WINS ALL THREE DELEGATES FROM CD #1. 18 FROM #MAINE SO FAR! #mepolitics #megop

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDude2
it just doesn't make sense to me, from an outsiders view.. seems the majority want him.. but he wont win?

The majority DON'T want him. He's consistently only getting around 10% of the vote in the Republican primaries.

Originally posted by TheDude2
isn't that the idea of of this voting system, to have a say about who runs the country?

In case you haven't been following all the thread the argument now is that since the U.S. is a republic, that justifies a group of people taking over the government without popular support.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
So.... after all the dirty tricks that TPTB use against RP, all the shills can come up with is criticism of Paul for playing by the rules whoopin the pants off 'em? Paul has not lied or cheated but he is the bad guy?ROTFLMFAO

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by eLPresidente

You guys are witnessing history, Ron Paul is going to be the GOP nominee while the MSM and Mitt Romney are going to get embarrassed.

Damned shame.

I might have voted for him had he divorced himself from the Republican Party instead of trying to court it.

I guess we'll see. I'm positive that Romney has a lock on the corrupt process, supported by his corrupt masters, and if Paul runs at all, it will have to be as an Independent or for a third party.

Ron Paul has taken the party over from the inside. What about that do you fail to understand?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join