It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We are Preparing for Massive Civil War," Says DHS Informant

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Leftist

The article is based on what some private investigator said.

Private investigator Doug Hagmann said high-level, reliable sources told him the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is preparing for “massive civil war” in America.
link

Who is Doug Hagmann? Does he even exist? Who are his sources?

I have no doubt the government and TPTB are preparing for a big event. What that event will be I have no idea but at this point too many things point in that direction to dismiss it. However, this story really proved nothing. This guy sounds like every other ‘prepper’ I’ve ever met. He simply believes some of the same conspiracy theories that we throw around here on ATS.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Leftist

Can't say I am surprised. We are two Nations masquerading as one. Let's just call it a day and split in two. It doesn't matter who does what at which election cycle. It is gridlock until the U.S. splits in two.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

So you guys think Douglass Haggman is credible?! Seems like some nutter making up stories hiding behind fantasy-land "sources". This guy has a track record for nonsense.
edit on 4-5-2012 by icculus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

IMO

their hiring is so as to put in place the structure for a new government should this one fail or require immediate re-structuring, like for example martial law being implemented after a staged revolt. Then the emergence of a valid threat that requires all bets to be off and the nation to begrudgingly accept totalitarian rule in the name of safety.

The revolt would only serve to find those that would question leadership. The staged war afterwards would give them time to alter the human genome of the populace under the guise of vaccines to the public and biological warfare counter measures to the newly increased military. Once that is done, in about 50 years, they roll out the world government. It would in theory survive any revolt the people could make if any at all. The food supply would be under their control by means of genetic alteration of the worlds crops. This as well as all things necessary for life like energy etc.

The implementation of a structured society and class system would need the ground to be broken first.

Interesting. You see it more in the long term. I was thinking that they are ready now to spring the One World Govt and are just prepping the masses with some financial collapse and civil strife to be culminated soon. I think this admin means to stay in power as well...

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by km22453
My sister-in-law works in the Washington, DC area in the medical field. A friend of hers who does seminars for the government and private industry on disaster preparedness, says "something" is going to happen in November, around election time. She doesn't know what, but was told at work that they would be warned 3 days in advance of the "event" so she could leave. She told my sister-in-law to "keep the gas tank filled".

I know this sounds too much like "he said" "she said", but my sister-in-law is not an alarmist. This is all I know.

Keep us posted. We all know the potential is there, a heads up is what I come here for.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by FeatherofMaat

Can't say I am surprised. We are two Nations masquerading as one. Let's just call it a day and split in two. It doesn't matter who does what at which election cycle. It is gridlock until the U.S. splits in two.

I think the article said the turmoil will be a result of economic collapse rather than an ideological battle.

If you think about it, when your $1 (or your $1,000) won’t buy food for your family and you can’t afford to pay any of your bills ideology won’t matter much.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Divide and conquer is a major strategy. Class warfare has been used by Marxist revolutionaries. I see this kind of class warfare totally in our face with the Occupy protests. Although they say they are against the 1% which sounds like not that many people, they are really against Capitalists in general and are promoting anti-Capitalist strategies, such as the "direct democracy" type voting and communication. It is mob rule basically, but they are making it out to be an alternative to the Republic. Who is the Mob in this case? It's the Proletariat. (Even if they are not working they are still the working class).

The Communist Party has been supporting Occupy and it is not surprising to see such anti-Capitalist tactics. Also, the traditional capitalist vs communist applies with the police state, because the police are viewed as supporting the Capitalist bourgeoisie and are called fascist even though fascism is still a leftist ideology.
edit on 4-5-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I think what you will see are actions much like the 'Sons of Liberty" .

en.wikipedia.org...

Random or loosely organized reprisals against all who take the position of supporting the
feral governments tyranny .

I really see this as the most likely outcome .

The sons of Liberty were not nice guys they were seriously pissed off so they took the only action they could ..

strikes on individual in their homes and their businesses .

The People have tried to change the system through the proper process ..

So "Fair Warning" support real change Now or you will be to blame .

That is my prediction ... Hope it doesn't come to that but I don't see how it will go down any differently ...
due to the ignorance of the American People .

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

No, they wouldn't. The Declaration of Independance gives the American people the authority to overthrow any unjust Government at any time. See my signature.

There is a record going back millenia of unpopular Governments holding on to power until the last possible minute.

I don't recall a Government or national leader EVER stepping down voluntarily simply because their policies weren't popular.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Nah that's too small.

Think about it. How would you do it?

You would need to establish legitimacy in a bad atmosphere of mistrust. A civil war we know will be staged in which the initial response would come from our intellectual citizenry. The ones who pose the greatest threat. What did the Nazi´s do to Poland? killed all intellectuals first.

Then you would need to find the muscle those intellectuals hoped to use in the revolt. Those in the military would be found out and killed in short order. The remaining population would consist of people who are less informed and less prone to resistance. A programmed culture, the other third of the population. Here we assume only a third would support the revolt another would oppose it and the last third would be the programmed future worker class.

After all that is done and you found out the roles of the future resistance, you create a war that seems unwinnable. A war with the great Russia. Then the remaining rebellion would lose all validity in light of a foreign threat. The winning of the war would establish validity to the totalitarian government implemented to deal with it. The remaining challenge is simply dividing the broken and conquered world amongst the few elite with an appropriate population of subjects. rewrite history and wham, in another 100 years you are the saviors of the chaotic past that brought generic engineering in time to save us all.

Honor the class system that brought us out of the "dark ages" and revealed the true light of enlightenment. The new world religion. The "god" is enlightenment and the access is controlled by the upper classes that have more information as well as a cemented position based on genetics.

EDIT:
In enough time and with enough freedom of editing, history could be written stating that these elite men were the Gods that saved mankind and even created it in their image. Anything is possible. Especially if they solve the riddle of immortal life,( genetic alterations of the human genome for longer lifespans.)

edit on 4-5-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
So longs as we stay at the status quo I don't see anything major happening, we are fairly well flouridated, but I do think a dollar collapse or sudden economic freefall could trigger civil unrest. Or a huge upheaval in the voting process, forgot about that.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sotaz

you sound just like my sister.i respect your views on being ,i even envy them a bit .although i dont know how much peace and love will be found in fema concentration camps.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by jlm912

There are two key differences between Bush and Obama in terms of the subject matter at hand. Bush was just outright corrupt, and thick with it. Obama is subtlely sick, and a slick operator. He is probably more dangerous, although less outwardly disgusting.

Are you kidding? The Obama admin is the most thoroughly corrupt and self serving of any I've seen my entire life.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

This is a different time and a different age. This isn't going to happen. 100 years ago the worlds population wasn't as it is today. You need to wrap your mind around how many cities, towns, parishes and villages there are in America. There are hundreds of thousands of these and 400 million people. There is no way a government could even try to control that many people at one time. It is already proven in our modern age with the likes of Egypt. They revolted the government fell. You just have to wrap your mind around the vastness of it all now and its vast. The government knows this and knows they can't control everyone anymore. The government can't even control people in your own city or town right now with police. What makes you think they could control 400 million people? They can't and they know it. Let's take another example for you. Let's just say some idiot in charge wanted to attack its own citizens in America. After about a week the military would be out of supplies. Who is going to make those supplies for you when you have no manufacturing to do it for you? Huh? The government knows this and they are paralyzed when it comes to this reality. This is a fear mongering thread and that's all, Aint going to happen.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Does it really matter if this Haggman guy is real or his comments are legit? I don't think so, because all the evidence is there to point toward this civil unrest being real, and TPTB's reactions are real. We know there are camps, ammo orders, plans for re-education. We know the American populace is pissed off, but not yet to a breaking point. So, to me it matters not that this guy is real, as I see us on this same path anyways.

I feel that it would take a lot for us Americans to hit the breaking point, before we have actual citizenry standing up for themselves. Sure, we have Occupy and the like, but I am talking a massive majority of people getting off their arse to fight the fight. I think other countries can look at us taking all this crap and doing nothing about it, and comment how lazy and passive we are. They may be right to a point, but I also feel a time will come that something could happen to wake us up, and then I have to say watch out. We tend to refer to Russia as being the "sleeping bear", but I truly feel that if you piss us off bad enough, you won't like what you will get in return.

Sure, that may come across as machismo, bravado, over-confidence, but it is nothing like that. I just truly feel we are getting close to that breaking point. I am seeing it out there. People are talking and are getting fired up. People that I have never heard talk that way, are starting to pay attention and thinking differently. You have to think there is something to gun sales being their highest ever, and it isn't for hunting and target shooting. People have defense in mind. I see no civil war coming, as we would be galvanized, not polarized.

Just my $.02.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Yes, I see your point. Russia also threw into gulags anyone who opposed them, or they forced them into their employ. The story of Dr. Zhivago comes to mind. First they took his home, then they forced him to join their ranks of military to use his services. But whoever will not comply gets thrown in a gulag.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by magma
The sad thing that people will actually not get too far with any uprising. We love to dream and be the hero but in fact we are the masses and we have no say.

we will be rounded up like sheep and led to the slaughter.

Shame

Haha and it will be because of pessimists like you that we will not win!

I wish you people could just open your eyes..

It is a shame that the people who are not willing to just bend over and take it are plagued with views like yours.

Wolf

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leftist

"We are Preparing for Massive Civil War," Says DHS Informant

www.beaconequity.com

“We have problems . . . The federal government is preparing for civil uprising,” he added, “so every time you hear about troop movements, every time you hear about movements of military equipment, the militarization of the police, the buying of the ammunition, all of this is . . . they (DHS) are preparing for a massive uprising.”

(visit the link for the full news article)

Link doesn't work......

-----------

.....and now the link works . Going there (an investment site trying desperately to relieve people of their hard earned investment dollars) and reading the article leaves me to believe that the purpose of the article and it being posted here at ATS is a feeble attempt to get new clients. Here's a clip from that article.

“What they [DHS] are expecting, and again, this is according to my sources, what they’re expecting is the un-sustainability of the American dollar,” Hagmann said.  “And we know for a fact that we can no longer service our debt.  There’s going to be a period of hyperinflation . . . the dollar will be worthless . . . The economic collapse will be so severe, people won’t be ready for this.” Sign-up for my 100% FREE Alerts

Read more: www.beaconequity.com...

See how someone ends the article by asking readers to sign up for 100% FREE alerts. It's pretty sad when people who work for investment web sites resort to making up stories revolving around the collapse of the US currency in order to drum up business....
edit on 4-5-2012 by eNaR because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
If Things go in the crapper, I don't see how the govt will control upwards of 290 million people it's fantasy and theater to think they can

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
reply to post by BIHOTZ

No, they wouldn't. The Declaration of Independance gives the American people the authority to overthrow any unjust Government at any time. See my signature.

There is a record going back millenia of unpopular Governments holding on to power until the last possible minute.

I don't recall a Government or national leader EVER stepping down voluntarily simply because their policies weren't popular.

That is true, but who is going to be willing to overthrow the standing govt? Just look at the psyops the govt did on the Tea Party who opposed govt tyranny? Oh they called Tea Partiers terrorist in Brooks Bros clothing and walking around with guns and then they set up those phony militia raids to scare everyone into believing there is absolutely no one with honor going to stand up. DHS started rattling sabers and putting names on lists. I even heard that FBI were taking pictures of people attending rallies. I wonder what they did with all those pics. My guess is they are being stored in a database for future facial recognition.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join