It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We are Preparing for Massive Civil War," Says DHS Informant

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+54 more 
posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

"We are Preparing for Massive Civil War," Says DHS Informant

www.beaconequity.com

“We have problems . . . The federal government is preparing for civil uprising,” he added, “so every time you hear about troop movements, every time you hear about movements of military equipment, the militarization of the police, the buying of the ammunition, all of this is . . . they (DHS) are preparing for a massive uprising.”

(visit the link for the full news article)

+12 more 
posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
A lot of people on ATS expect that the US will soon descend into a welter of carnage and civil violence. But when you hear that official government organs feel the same way, maybe its time to REALLY get worried?

This could be the line that connects all the dots we see so often on ATS, from the presence of alleged FEMA camps to huge upticks in ammo buying by the government.

Of course, its important to take this news with a grain of salt because its not coming directly from an official DHS spokesperson; rather, its coming from an alleged "unnamed informant." Even so, I find it all too believable.

The catylist is supposedly a collapse of the economy brought about by hyperinflation that will kick in this later year.

Are you prepared? And do you know what side you are going to stand on?

www.beaconequity.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
The sad thing that people will actually not get too far with any uprising. We love to dream and be the hero but in fact we are the masses and we have no say.

we will be rounded up like sheep and led to the slaughter.

Shame

+59 more 
posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by magma

Speak for yourself!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
And you are going to do what about it?

When push comes to shove...... You , like all the others will die fighting.
thats my point.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Leftist

So, from one spectrum to the other.

How do you feel about DHS?

+5 more 
posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by magma

Then so be it. It's the way of life. You can die a coward or you can die moving forward , either way you forgotten. However , I would rather die moving forward , defending my rights and beliefs than dying a coward.

I highly doubt there will be a revolution. If there is a revolution , the only way i would get involved in shooting any one would be in a majority of the population standing up.

Also , don't take the military for granted. The military is sworn to defend the constitution before ANY politician even before the president.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Whilst this is definitely within the realms of possibility, how many anonymous informants have provided truth that has come to light on a scale such as this?

It seems nearly everyday whistle blowers are popping up, only to see their claims go unnoticed and not eventuate.

+62 more 
posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
"If you make peaceful revolution impossible, violent revolution is inevitable" - JFK

Need I say more?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
This too, if the story were to be true, is scary within itself:

He added, “It’s going to get so much worse toward the election, and I’m not even sure we’re going to have an election in this country. It’s going to be that bad, and this, as well, is coming from my sources. But one source in particular said, ‘look, you don’t understand how bad it is.’ This stuff is real; these people, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), they are ready to fight the American people.” Read more: www.beaconequity.com...

What better way for Obama to stay in charge..... no elections. How convenient.

Let's just hope this doesn't come to pass. It will be a bloody war to say the least if the American citizens feel threatened by the gov. and are forced to retaliate in self defense. Hopefully this is just a rumor, hopefully....

+4 more 
posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
The DHS will be the lead arm of the assult under the guise of domestic terrorism. They can do it legally now and I do believe it is comming. Although I think you will be surprised at how many Americans will stand up to it. And also how many goverment employes will refuse to enforce it.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
That article literally sent chills down my spine.

I dont know the author from a hole in the wall, but his source informant sure makes everything we are hearing lately seem legit.

Scary times.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I wonder if this guys sources have any relation to the sources in this thread; ATS Thread: Full & Complete ET Disclosure In Weeks!

All I'm saying is unnamed 'sources' are infamous for non-event predictions.....no need to start locking and loading yet guys.

+52 more 
posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
It is not that they are preparing for it, they are designing it. Any sane government that see´s that its policies are not to the satisfaction of their people would step down out of loyalty and love of their country. When they fail to do so, they are acting out of the interests of anyone besides their people. Our government will not change according to the will of its people. They have long forgotten us. Who wants to see their country set back by a civil war? Our government does, like a petty dictator of a third world nation. To step down is unthinkable, they would wreck what our people have built if they cannot have it all for themselves.

They want an uprising now that they can control instead of one later they cannot. This is all designed. It will be labeled anarchist in the beginning and if it catches it will be organized into a false resistance that will weed out any disloyal to their leaders.

They are about as big and important as any crap dictator history never mentioned. That will be their legacy. The legacy of small and meaningless men.

We shall overcome. It is the way of things. Why has there never been a lasting dictatorship? Why do they all fall as abruptly as they begin? ALWAYS....This time is no different. Every generation thinks it has done what the others failed to do, yet they all suffer the same fate when men are not free.

edit on 4-5-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-5-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by magma
And you are going to do what about it?

When push comes to shove...... You , like all the others will die fighting.
thats my point.

Die fighting isn't exactly...

rounded up like sheep and led to the slaughter.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
reply to post by magma

Then so be it. It's the way of life. You can die a coward or you can die moving forward , either way you forgotten. However , I would rather die moving forward , defending my rights and beliefs than dying a coward.

I highly doubt there will be a revolution. If there is a revolution , the only way i would get involved in shooting any one would be in a majority of the population standing up.

Also , don't take the military for granted. The military is sworn to defend the constitution before ANY politician even before the president.

That's the way I feel, die with honor fighting for my rights. However the one hope that we, the people , have is UNITY over the gov. In other words, while the gov. tries to create chaos between races or regions of the country or even political rifts, our one main enemy is the one and the same.....THE GOVERNMENT!!!!

So, if we put aside any and all differences and put that effort into standing up against the gov., then and only then will we have a chance. Fight like hell together and we might just come out on top. Yes, there will be casualties but that's war.

As for the military, I can't really say because they, the soldiers, will probably be lied to in order for them to carry out their mission . I mean no disrespect towards the military because it's the higher ups pulling their strings. I hope I'm wrong 'cause we'll need them on our side but......

+47 more 
posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I've been hearing this stuff since i first registered on this site in 2005.

Martial law was "just around the corner" when the 2008 elections were coming. Bush was going to declare martial law, cancel elections and stay in power.

Now it's 2012, just change "Bush" to read "Obama" and repeat as necessary.

Just keep saying it repeatedly and eventually something will happen at sometime somewhere in the future.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I believe this because it seems that regardless of the integrity of the source the seeds are being sown for such a thing. You have Trayvon, you have OWS and it's attendant craziness, you have the Ron Paul "revolution" (in all likelihood not a thing created by the government and a wild card in this) and a whole lot of outliers that would start stirring things up if the time seemed right. It would be a good way for Obama to skip the elections, that's for sure, and that is what makes me believe that this is in the works.

My hope is that if something like this does happen that people with good intentions and the ability to succeed take the helm. Enough people have heard the vision of Ron Paul and other libertarian-ish ideals that our country was founded on that I think that a civil disruption could catalyze a change in the right direction. It could also push things in the wrong direction. No matter what, things are not going to be the same at the end of the decade, either because of this or for any number of instabilities present in the world today.
edit on 4-5-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by magma

Yes well, when push comes to shove you can either die on your feet, or on your knees.

Sounds like you will be on your knees, while the OP will be on his feet.
edit on 4-5-2012 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pirateofpsychonautics
I wonder if this guys sources have any relation to the sources in this thread; ATS Thread: Full & Complete ET Disclosure In Weeks!

All I'm saying is unnamed 'sources' are infamous for non-event predictions.....no need to start locking and loading yet guys.

Right you are and like I said before, hopefully this is just a rumor.

However, that being said, it doesn't hurt to be "cautious" and alert to any thing out of the ordinary. That would probably be how the gov. would start something, spontaneous to catch us off guard. And there has been many weird things happening here lately. Little things but when you add them up together it makes me wonder WTH !!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join