It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We are Preparing for Massive Civil War," Says DHS Informant

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I've been saying this on ATS since the summer of 2011.

Get out of the city! If you can.

Get your supplies ready!

Don't wait. You do not want to be caught pacing the store aisles as the shelves lay empty with nothing and your family is starving.

If you live paycheck to paycheck, start today. Each time you make your grocery trip, pick up 2 - 3 cans and store it away. Every time you have a little extra $, get more, and get water or a water filtration system.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
reply to post by magma

Then so be it. It's the way of life. You can die a coward or you can die moving forward , either way you forgotten. However , I would rather die moving forward , defending my rights and beliefs than dying a coward.

I highly doubt there will be a revolution. If there is a revolution , the only way i would get involved in shooting any one would be in a majority of the population standing up.

Also , don't take the military for granted. The military is sworn to defend the constitution before ANY politician even before the president.

very good points made and i agree with them all.

i'm unsure if this will happen or not, but one thing i have that is concrete is history. take a look at how long it took for willing soldiers to tackle the insurgents in Iraq, Afghanistan and so forth. look at how much trouble it has been for a willing army to try and defeat a few thousand rebels in these countries and the countless failures which have ensued.

now take a half, or more, unwilling army and add it to the mix and try to do that to a country that is 50 or more times larger. keep in mind people that Iraq would fit in Texas with plenty of room to spare. i don't know about you but i like our odds far more than theirs.

our gov is worried for sure, worried about the ramifications of market collapse and subsequent job shortages, food shortages, medical care shortages and civil unrest in general.

i believe the last thing they should want to do is disarm us because frankly i don't think they could control the anarchy that would arise from the lack of deterrent in good peoples hands. it's fairly clear that our military cannot control vast areas of real estate without taking a lot of casualties and that's a fully willing military, just imagine dissent, on a large scale, within that military and see how it would fail.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by bg_socalif
I've been hearing this stuff since i first registered on this site in 2005.

Martial law was "just around the corner" when the 2008 elections were coming. Bush was going to declare martial law, cancel elections and stay in power.

Now it's 2012, just change "Bush" to read "Obama" and repeat as necessary.

Just keep saying it repeatedly and eventually something will happen at sometime somewhere in the future.

Doesn't just go for this topic. I have had different accounts over the years here on ATS and I am yet to see a single whistle blower prediction come true. ET Disclosure, Martial Law, Nuclear War, Yellowstone Park, Meteor Impacts, Next False Flag event, Death of the ocean due to the oil spill and now Death to the world via Fukushima and so on and so on.New members repeating the same stories month after month.
I used to take this site seriously but now I treat it for what it is, a bit of entertaining, interesting fiction, with a lot of unstable members.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman
I've been saying this on ATS since the summer of 2011.

Get out of the city! If you can.

Get your supplies ready!

Don't wait. You do not want to be caught pacing the store aisles as the shelves lay empty with nothing and your family is starving.

If you live paycheck to paycheck, start today. Each time you make your grocery trip, pick up 2 - 3 cans and store it away. Every time you have a little extra $, get more, and get water or a water filtration system.

Well....I can agree with a couple of things you say. Each and everyone one of us "should" have some back up...even if it is only a weeks worth...but...that being said...

Do you really want to try and scratch out a life in a post-apocalyptic world? What do you hope to gain? I have watched a few episodes of doomsday preppers and it makes me shake my head in wonder....why?

Why in the world would you want to suffer through this? Is it because of some mantra you have heard that we must? I disagree....If and when the time comes...I will stroll willingly into the great unknown...I am not afraid....why? Because one of three possible things will happen...

1) I will take a permanent dirt nap and consciousness ends...at that point...who cares...oblivion can be your friend. When the heart stops beating, the brain stops functioning and the game is done and you will never know.

2) I will face a spaghetti monster judge....I have been a good person...I do not fear that judgement.

3) I will be reincarnated and the horrible experiences of this life will give me "one-ups" in the next...

win-win

I do not fear the grand grey cloak of uncertainty...it is what it is...

People need to stop listening to the fear mongering thugs...they are attempting to control you...live as if today is your last day on earth and there is no afterlife...you will be just fine.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Martial law was "just around the corner" when the 2008 elections were coming. Bush was going to declare martial law, cancel elections and stay in power.

Just keep saying it repeatedly and eventually something will happen at sometime somewhere in the future.

It's all we Ever hear!

Just like all these doomsday prophecies--many of which give specific dates which eventually pass without incident.

The only real thing I see is the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer. A dissolving of the middle class in America. Across from me someone's building a multi-million-dollar McMansion from hell. This thing is incredible and yet built to house just one family. It could hold Dozens of families with plenty of room to spare!
Then there's all these jerkoffs around me who drive gas-guzzling SUVs because they're Big. I'm not talking about taking families offroad into the wilderness. The price of gasoline is higher than ever before in the history of automobiles and people have to buy SUVs to transport their fat asses (one or two people per SUV at a time) half a mile each day back and forth from their McMansion to Starbucks!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by CallYourBluff

Doesn't just go for this topic. I have had different accounts over the years here on ATS and I am yet to see a single whistle blower prediction come true. ET Disclosure, Martial Law, Nuclear War, Yellowstone Park, Meteor Impacts, Next False Flag event, Death of the ocean due to the oil spill and now Death to the world via Fukushima and so on and so on.New members repeating the same stories month after month.
I used to take this site seriously but now I treat it for what it is, a bit of entertaining, interesting fiction, with a lot of unstable members.

I strongly agree with both of these statements. It grows tiring. ATS is the boy who cried wolf. Something may very well unfold infront of us but I fear that when ATS starts to chat about it many many people will be so tuned out that it wont matter to them. On the other hand those that live in constant fear of any of the end game senerios listed above ... you will finally get your wish and you wont have to worry about going into work the next day. Congrats!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I didn't really feel like searching, but all of this talk is strongly reminiscent of the 2004 and 08 election when every one said Bush was going to suspend the election. Something I have figured out about the politics on this site, maybe I should have realized it earlier, doesn't matter which party is in power, they are the enemy.

A question, can someone please explain to me the diference between the federal gov telling me to do something and my state gov telling me to do something? Why are so many of you ok with letting the state tell you how to live, but then suddenly think the world is going to end when the federal government tells you to do something? I just want to know what the big difference is, because as far as I can tell, I voted for both my state and federal reps, so what's the difference between being led by Peter or Paul? I can tell you there is none! You all b!?&h about the fed doing this and the fed doing that, and yell "put the power back in the hands of the states", then when the states do get the power back, they pretty much do what the fed was going to do anyway. I just can't believe none of you "states rights" people have even thought of this yet.
edit on 4-5-2012 by DarkKnight76 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

I've been saying that for awhile now. obamas is so desparate to stay in power that he'll stage some kind of "event" and "postpone" or suspend elections for the good of the people

Remember this little slip up of Gov. Perdue about suspending elections?
dailycaller.com...
And a civil war would fit that bill nicely.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by Xcathdra

As a member of Law Enforcement, as well as having family members in law enforcement, we have seen absolutely nothing directed towards law enforcement int terms of being prepared for a civil war.

Be careful out there, X.....there is an obvious attempt being made through the media to create animosity toward police , and I'm sorry to say it seems to be working. I hope people can see through this.

Were you bullied by police and taken to the local police station on trumped-up charges?

I was.

IMHO, many policemen are bullies. That's why they Become police so they can Legally bully people.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by TrueBrit

Christian and unbiased?

I don't buy it.

Naturally you gravitate towards anything with Christ in the word to spew hate. I'm sorry are you biased?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I could'nt agree more, the little boy has cried wolf so many times it's hard not to get jaded by un named sources.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
honestly, let's take another look on perspective here.
the one thing politicians, local enforcement, and fire departments don't want is civil unrest.
our infastructure can be broken down quickly and they know it. (remember the L.A. riots?)

the pampered guiding forces at play in our country do not want their daily cushion of life to be disturbed.
so the entire theatre is controlled and built. the "presence" of terrorism, and threat are built.

I think they are doing everything they can to avoid civil unrest on high levels.
but, who knows...

something to think aout anyway.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Yah, unfortunately. TPTB know that they are not going to change. They counter any guilt they feel for being greedy and over controlling by believing they are on a mission to "protect" the country from itself. Like radical surgery, where organs and limbs are sacrificed in order to save the body. A necessary evil, given the circumstances.

They like to think they are in charge after all, with your best interests at heart. To them its a noble undertaking. Now all you have to do is show your allegiance by supporting them regardless of how much that hurts you and yours. And if you find that difficult to understand, then whats the matter with YOU?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Why should the U.S. military side with the populance?

All soldiers are brainwashed to follow orders blindly. Tell them the people in that house over there are bloodthirsty towelhead terrorists and they'll take it out. "Yes, Sir!" Doesn't matter if there's just a white, working class family living there. They're Evil Terrorists! Boom-boom-boom! They only Look just like us. Well, Not Anymore...

I hear all this talk about a coming revolution or takeover. If you ask me, TPTB will be sitting on their asses in bunkers somewhere far removed from the action while everyone blows each others heads off.

How would you know the Good guys from the Bad guys?

More than likely it's just more hysteria. Yeah, maybe someone is aiming to make some money off of it.
Remember Y2K? Well now it's 2012.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Leftist

Well, this comes as no surprise to me and so it makes perfect sense. I've personally seen this for myself for the past 13 months or so here in Colorado, and it has nothing to do with normal training or activity at the bases. When you live somewhere for a while, you get to understand what's normal, and this activity is anything but. What's funny is, they're worried about US? Laughable. Arming up in the guise of protection, when it should be the other way around, truthfully.

Thanks for posting, would like to see more sources, as you mentioned, but even like you said, still seems to ring true, regardless. Just a matter of time until we see this offense (or supposed defense) in action. Feel sorry for the people who poo-pooed the subject the whole time, as they'll be the most surprised and, as a result, underprepared, in my opinion.
edit on 4-5-2012 by mountaingirl1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by magma

I must agree, logically, think about it. Does the american public have mobile armor? Air strike capabilities? There are a magnitude of weapons at their disposal, and this spells ease of crowd control. I hate saying, so dont think Im a supporter of TPTB. Im not!! I just know the resources they have and I acknowlege the fact that any major resistance will be met with the deployment of some major crowd control weapons, and maybe even complete sanitation of them.

Their would have to be a major military coup. Or a over 80% public revolt, this would make the grid come to a halt indeed.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Well, as long as George Soros failed in start a civil war with OWS derivatives, the US shadow gov't pulled out the race card with Martin/Zimmerman case, which seems to be more effective in America. So the gov't is not "preparing" for a civil war, they have been always prepared, because it always has been "their" agenda. Now they are just moving the pieces over the board, for a check-mate.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by jlm912

There are two key differences between Bush and Obama in terms of the subject matter at hand. Bush was just outright corrupt, and thick with it. Obama is subtlely sick, and a slick operator. He is probably more dangerous, although less outwardly disgusting.

Well, I grew up hating Republicans for everything they stand for. Basically all the evils of Capitalism's excessively over-rich and power-hungry rulers. Their batting average in office (from Nixon - Reagan - Bush) for inflected damage exceeds the Democrats by a wide margin.

But of course you guys from the Icke group will say that both parties are one and the same, blah blah blah.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
wow people just blindly believe the article
without checking up on the person who posted it in the link?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
There isn't going to be an uprising within America. Americans are too lazy, fat and comfortable with their lifestyles. As long as they can go to a bar on Friday, go to a movie on the weekend, they are fine with that. Americans don't care about everything else. As long as they can enjoy their entertainment everything is hunky dory. Plus the United States government isn't as smart as some give them credit for, the government is actually pretty stupid. They can't even balance a budget, what makes you think they can orchestrate something to this magnitude. 911 proved to the U S government, you can shake the Americans only for a very short time and then their resilience kicks in and the scare ends. The scare tactics don't work anymore as Americans have become used to it and are now stone cold to it. Americans just ignore it now and go on with their lives. Plus think about this for one second. How are you going to control 400 million people in cities, towns and villages spread apart from one another in one of the largest continents on earth? Answer, You can't. America is too geographically diverse and not possible. There is no way the government could possibly control 400 million people through force. There aren't enough troops and the last thing that would happen is you would lose your federal employees as they would scram for safety and the government would be left all alone. Out founding fathers saw this far in advance and set the country u perfectly for this scenario.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join