It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We are Preparing for Massive Civil War," Says DHS Informant

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
This is what I think. There might be a world war in the fight to claim the Arctic which is rich in untouched resources such as oil.

Jus thought I would throw that out there.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Of course, when the informant says "civil war" he really means "revolution".

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainLJB
of course you guys will say that both parties are one and the same

it's not that the parties are the same prior, but when either or enters the White house as elected authority, they begin to adhere to a strict set of government protocols which turn them into essentially the same party.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Leftist

I think people fail to see the real problem here. It is not whether the goverment will be rounding people up like the Nazis did to the jews.

It is that there will be shortages as a result of a collapsing economy. People get very cranky without food. If you are the lucky one with a farm who is sick and tired of hungry people stealing your potatoes you will welcome DHS reducing the numbers of them on the streets.

Forget the "if we all unite we will beat the enemy". The enemy is US, hungry for energy and food in an unsustainable endless growth model that is about to slam against the wall of "we ran out"

-rrr

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I'm a new reader. Has anyone discussed the possible date of September 1 as the date for this to start. Everyone in the government, military and financial companies will be on Labor Day. This is the last holiday before the election.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by magma
And you are going to do what about it?

When push comes to shove...... You , like all the others will die fighting.
thats my point.

It's better to die for a cause, then to die for nothing

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Leftist

I could also see this has a prep for a huge disaster as well not only civil war. If some big say earthquake or some other form that would cause the displacement of people. its all not good no matter how you look at it. unless your the one selling the sticks

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Here is a hypothetical possibility...

There is going to be a disclosure about the aliens that are coming, and the government knew they were coming but have held off thus far because of the massive outcry of the people, til now. The aliens have come to harvest our resources and maybe some of us.

Then the government will issue marshal law and enforce its new policies to keep the people in line. They will initialize the branding of those who agree with the system and a tracking system to all people, young and old, rich and poor. They will be protected and spared. Those who oppose will be dealt with and handed over to be sacrificed the the alien newcomers.

Where will you stand?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
They want an uprising now that they can control instead of one later they cannot.

You know...you have just given me a LOT to think about in saying this. I wanted to say thank you for posting this, as of all the crazy stuff I've thought about and posted before, this never occurred to me.

Tremendous food for thought.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mountaingirl1111

What if the "force" were large-scale, game-ending weapons or, even better and effective... viruses or something that allowed the situation to take care of itself? Why use an army of men when you can use something more low-key?

I assume you know about Morgellons? Here is, just another viable option to be informed of:
Morgellons

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jenlovesturtles
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

I have to disagree with you about disarming us. When the floods happened in New Orleans the military went willingly with the local police going door to door collecting guns from people who had registered their firearms. Not just in the areas that were flooded but even in areas where there was no flood damage. Not all the military did this the older guys refused to do it but it was the young guys, the ones who have been trained to not question anything that did it you can find videos on youtube about it.

You are exactly right about that. One man who had his gun confiscated by our " wonderful protectors" [cops] was robbed a week later in his home by the local thugs, who still had their guns. And here was the home owner unable to defend his family and their property, why, because the police took his gun. Luckily no one was hurt. Just pissed off that they were put in this position to begin with by having their gun taken. What BS!!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
United We Stand..

Divided We Fall.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Fortunately for most of you there are 10s of thousands of us out here more ruthless than the guy in Norway, the Virginia Tech shooter, the Afghan soldier that lost his mind, and some of the demonic creatures that are running around in your space-time all rolled up into one.

Do not be afraid sayeth the Angel

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by magma
The sad thing that people will actually not get too far with any uprising. We love to dream and be the hero but in fact we are the masses and we have no say.

we will be rounded up like sheep and led to the slaughter.

Shame

I doubt it. The government does not have the numbers on their side. The military, while they are loyal, will not turn on citizens. This is especially true if something major happens, such as another economic collapse. The high chain of command is worried because they know they are losing control, they know that if something else breaks down goes the ship.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by David134

Wrong, they cannot do it legally. They have signed orders and passed ILLEGAL legislation to try and justify it, but that doesn't make it legal...

And to the person who said we will all be led to the slaughter, your an ignorant fool to think 1) that all military will blindly follow orders and not defend the constitution, 2) that even if all of the military did follow the illegal orders, that we wouldn't out number them 100 to 1 and 3) that with those numbers it wouldn't matter what they tried to say, we would over power them and start over just as our ancestors did.

Jaden

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
booohooo.... Just look at the fantastic opportunity this represents! Your government is taking steps to stomp you into ground and remove all of your human rights! If you don't fight, your future generations will be owned by this oligarchy you call a democracy.

Land of the free and home of the brave... who will change these song lyrics if you don't fight?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kgirl2002
reply to post by snarky412

"What better way for Obama to stay in charge..... no elections. How convenient. "

I recall saying the very same thing about the Bush administration after their second term. I was wrong.

Being as this is all hypothetical scenario any way, why not throw that out there. I never got a bad vibe from Pres. Clinton nor the Bush's, other than the typical political BS that comes with politicians. But with Obama, he sure is smug, arrogant and definitely a narcissist. I guess I just don't like him personally. And I have zero confidence in him at all. None what so ever. His definition of hope and change is way off from my definition. Not to mention his so-called transparency is more like smoke colored lenses. I'm a registered Independent and have no idea who to vote for this year. All I know is it will not be Obama.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
That would imply the authorities were not prepared for an uprising in the past.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
It wouldn't be us vs the government in a civil war. The PTB would make sure we fought each other and then they would come in and finish off the rest that would not obey. Think about it. How could you make brother fight brother? Once you can answer that then you will know the (HOW).

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Leftist

I'll just go ahead and call BS. Maybe this is something that will inevitably happen (since history repeats itself) but I STRONGLY doubt this is going to happen in the near future. The economy will not be any worse by election time, at least to the common man, so the state of the country will be as it is today, not great but could be worse. It's pathetic that people want this! They want a REVOLUTION! Sadly humans in a whole still haven't figured out a peaceful solution to anything that wasn't in their financial interest, an that goes for everyone, rich or poor.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join