It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We are Preparing for Massive Civil War," Says DHS Informant

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
What if this is their answer in case the only honest candidate wins the presidential election???

Even from a democrat's point of view, Ron Paul is the only official that actually seem to care about the people and protect them from rogue government idiots etc and th.e psycopaths running the financial system

Either way... please don't give up without a fight! It shouldn't be in your nature to just stand by... at some point, even those appointed to take care of law and order will see that they are doing the wrong thing, standing by a government the people NEVER elected. That not even the police or the army should take ANY notice to their evil ways and orders to round up and kill INNOCENT civlizians.

STAND BY YOUR RIGHTS!
edit on 4/5/12 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

From YOUR point of view, not mine.

What if this whole game of fear is just that? A game? And what if we're the suckers who buy everything we read about it?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

I do not buy it either. The price in ignorance is too high. Perhaps when a completely unbiased source can claim the same contact, I shall listen more carefully to its words.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by bg_socalif
I've been hearing this stuff since i first registered on this site in 2005.

Martial law was "just around the corner" when the 2008 elections were coming. Bush was going to declare martial law, cancel elections and stay in power.

Now it's 2012, just change "Bush" to read "Obama" and repeat as necessary.

Just keep saying it repeatedly and eventually something will happen at sometime somewhere in the future.

I couldn't agree more... seems the "Chicken Little" brigade is out in force this month!!!

The Sky is Falling!!! The Sky is Falling!!! Be afraid... Trust NOBODY.... Arrrggghhh...

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by magma
The sad thing that people will actually not get too far with any uprising. We love to dream and be the hero but in fact we are the masses and we have no say.

we will be rounded up like sheep and led to the slaughter.

Shame

Really? You think so?

I think you are dead wrong and history has proven that when the people rise up as one, those in power can not stop or contain us. They never have, they never will.

Case in point, Los Angeles, April 29, 1992.

You can learn more about it HERE, just scroll down a bit and watch this documentary.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Wow this is really big news! Cause up until yesterday the author in the OPs news report talked only about the pressed need to buy gold and silver... for the past year... over 200 articles on it.... all the way up to yesterday's which lead into todays article...

I should add that 'Dominique de Kevelioc de Bailleul', the author sited in the OPs thread, is only a contributor to the linked website and doesn't necessarily have any credentials beyond what you or I may have as an actual journalist.
edit on 4-5-2012 by Cassey222 because: to add~

link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Blimey... finally somebody with more than an ounce of common sense!

I believe that all the attempts to 'stir-up' a revolution among the American public with talks of how they will all regret it if they don't do something soon, absolutely stinks of anti-American (possibly Russian/Chinese) rhetoric...

I have absolutely NO BASIS for this opinion... But I have a reliable "SOURCE"...

Cough... Cough... HONEST!!!

link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
Also , don't take the military for granted. The military is sworn to defend the constitution before ANY politician even before the president.

TPTB have that covered

Congress Approves 30,000 Spy Drones Over America As US Police State Tightens
theintelhub.com...

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrianOrion

Originally posted by bg_socalif
I've been hearing this stuff since i first registered on this site in 2005.

Martial law was "just around the corner" when the 2008 elections were coming. Bush was going to declare martial law, cancel elections and stay in power.

Now it's 2012, just change "Bush" to read "Obama" and repeat as necessary.

Just keep saying it repeatedly and eventually something will happen at sometime somewhere in the future.

I couldn't agree more... seems the "Chicken Little" brigade is out in force this month!!!

The Sky is Falling!!! The Sky is Falling!!! Be afraid... Trust NOBODY.... Arrrggghhh...

Bush didn't have the 2012 NDAA nor the history of massive use of "national emergency" EO's... I mean, I see that it's more than reasonable to doubt this particular source, but when it comes to the comparison of Bush and Obama... Obama takes the tyranny cake... claiming national security.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jlm912

There are two key differences between Bush and Obama in terms of the subject matter at hand. Bush was just outright corrupt, and thick with it. Obama is subtlely sick, and a slick operator. He is probably more dangerous, although less outwardly disgusting.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jlm912

I'm just putting this out there... and I would like to say that this is merely my opinion, and not based on any single bit of evidence whatsoever...

Ok... the position of the USA in the world right now is looking pretty precarious... wouldn't you say? All the talks between the USA, Israel, the UK and various nations regarding Iran and North Korea combined with recently alleged statements from the Russian and Chinese leaders to defend Iran and Korea and their preparedness to attack NATO troops if necessary surely explains the need for the US military to be prepared to fight in the USA... Why? Well, surely, if the whole USA/Israel/Russia/China/Korea situation goes belly-up and a war ensues... surely at some point in the conflict, Chinese/Russian/whoever's troops will attempt to get troops on the ground in the USA? People predict a nuclear war in these circumstances but NOBODY gains in those circumstances.

Following this speculative assumption, one wonders how many armed experts the likes of China and Russia already have based in the USA ready for such a conflict? If there are 'foreign' type spies in the USA intent on ending the USA's role as a "Super-Power", surely these individuals could be said to be enemy combatants even if they were born in the USA...?

All purely speculation mind you... no source... no evidence...

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
reply to post by magma

Many, many people said that prior to 1776, how can a bunch of farmers beat the British Army, dont be ridiculas.

Read more history mate.

And the answer to that question was "with significant support from the French and because the British were largely reliant on a supply chain that spanned the Atlantic, among other things".

I applaud your patriotism but don't allow it to blind your objectivity.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by magma

We are all going to die one day, its just a matter of how and when. I`d rather go down fighting in battle than wasting away from cancer or some other terminal condition. How the hell else are we suppose to get to Valhalla?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
DHS was officially created in 2002 and many people are unaware of the massive scope of authority that falls under good old Janet, They created a monster in 2002. Streamlining govt. agencies my foot...

Here is the essential Org. Chart of DHS. With all of this at their disposal they are capable of anything.

www.dhs.gov...

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Just read through this entire thread. The article did seem dubious to me...and the source is certainly holding up an agenda. Nevertheless, there is widespread civil unrest and millions of people feel disenfranchised and suspicious.

While reading over the responses, it occurred to me that last night I heard they are showing Braveheart on TNT tonight (or very soon)....
and wondered...
am I the only one who sees dots to connect with all of this various info?

IF I were buy into the article's sensationalist catastrophic theory, AND I was a militant who owned guns AND THEN I saw an airing of Braveheart...it might tip the balance enough to send me over the edge.

I wish there were more thinking going on and less fear-mongering. We just don't know what nutjob is going to read that article, watch that movie, grab his Bug out bag and Bible and then start sniping suits. Dangerous stuff. The media, in sufficient specific combinations these days, and world-wide access to all of it with no "filter" could become the trigger that STARTS a global war.

Stay level-headed folks. Be careful, do your homework, and remember that not everything is a conspiracy.

I'm not saying this scenario is impossible...but it's also inflamatory, and the power of suggestion and subliminal programming is not to be disregarded. Thanks to Xcathdra for his sensible (as always) post.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Really though, citizens have been saying this for 20 years. Is it any wonder that the government is actually preparing for just such a scenario? It's almost a "which came first" scenario.

Anyway, every generation fears it's the last....

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by magma

Do what we all do. Have an internet moan about it and then reach for the loob in the hoop that you can apply it before entry.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Those who say the US military would side with the populace are right. This is why I've been saying all along is the reason for them being in Iraq and Afghanistan - so they can't protect the American people.

Let's face it - the globalists don't care about borders or Nations and when you look at the world map there is only one country left where the population is well-armed; the United States. The American people are the last stumbling block in the way of these people.

I've believed this was coming ever since Waco revealed the amount of brute force they would employ against the population, especially those who hold loyalty to God over loyalty to any man or regime. With the rise of internet they finally have all the data they need to know who their enemies are, where they live and something of how they might react to a naked power grab.
How many of us could last more than a few weeks without electricity, food or medicine being provided on demand? They already have the means at their disposal to force us into a situation of dependence for the things we need to survive.

30,000 drones to fly over the skies of the United States?
For Al Qaeda?

Even when the gun is pointed at you some will laugh and try to deny it's very existence.
Anyone who has been on ATS more than a few months has been warned.
It is at your own peril that anyone can deny that the American people are being targeted as the enemy of the globalists who intend to rule everything or destroy it if they cannot.
edit on 4-5-2012 by Asktheanimals because: corrections

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrianOrion
Well, surely, if the whole USA/Israel/Russia/China/Korea situation goes belly-up and a war ensues... surely at some point in the conflict, Chinese/Russian/whoever's troops will attempt to get troops on the ground in the USA? People predict a nuclear war in these circumstances but NOBODY gains in those circumstances.

Following this speculative assumption, one wonders how many armed experts the likes of China and Russia already have based in the USA ready for such a conflict? If there are 'foreign' type spies in the USA intent on ending the USA's role as a "Super-Power", surely these individuals could be said to be enemy combatants even if they were born in the USA...?

All purely speculation mind you... no source... no evidence...

I've had this thought, but to go another way with it. What if it's already hijacked, and this was a sneaky way to be able to arrest certain citizens who are controlling things making threats to our government officials like the president?

Didn't Obama take out the indefinite detention of American Citizens in one of his last EOs? Wonder why?

I have to say though this feels like wishful thinking, and I'll say that other scenarios are probably much more likely true.

Like this point:

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Those who say the US military would side with the populace are right. This is why I've been saying all along is the reason for them being in Iraq and Afghanistan - so they can't protect the American people.

Let's face it - the globalists don't care about borders or Nations and when you look at the world map there is only one country left where the population is well-armed; the United States. The American people are the last stumbling block in the way of these people.

I actually joined the Army so that I would be in the position with big toys and many armed allies to try and protect the people. I did not meet or know of anyone in the Army that disagrees with my sentiment either. I was discharged medical/pre-existing condition no benefits... (that's another story) in 06.

So obviously my plan didn't work, but I did get some mental and physical fortitude as parting gifts...
edit on 5/4/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I disagree. There isn't going to be a civil war any time soon. People are too medicated and distracted for one and the "Owners" of this country don't want valuable assets destroyed...hard to get a loan against rubble.

I still have faith that our issues and "quarrels" can be peacefully resolved through elections. Now granted...we are not electing "corporate leaders"...we are electing the pawns they use. However...strategically...the right pawn can take a King...

More than likely...this is what will happen...

The "Owners" and "Handlers" will make some consolations...suddenly the economy will break open again...everyone will be back to work and making money and buying shiny new distractions...then another recession will hit (you realize these things happen almost like clockwork...some worse than others...about every 8 to 10 years). With each recession, panic driven people allow the Gov't to "change the rules of the playing field"...

The Gov't is nothing but puppets for the Corporations and are there to make you feel like you have an opinion....you don't....it's a very clever illusion...

Well...let me take that back...you do have a voice in local municipalities...and to some extent in county and state affairs...but beyond that...you don't. Only through participation in the affairs you DO have a voice in will you ever have any voice in the bigger picture.

Civil war? No way...too many people are too afraid...not to mention it might make things worse...again...I refer to a couple of instances where disparity drove uprisings...and only 1 out of 4 seemed to improve their position...

Let's play a game and see if you can guess which one that was...

The French revolution
The Bolshevic revolution
The revolution of the People's Republic of China
The Cuban revolution

Which of these four fared better than the rest? Three of these went totally the other way...one...seems to be doing somewhat OK.....
edit on 5/4/2012 by Damrod because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join