It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

College student locked up by the DEA for 5 days WITHOUT Food or water.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 4REVOLUTION

He went to go party at his friend's house. His friend was obviously a dealer. His friend probably got arrested. After he got interviewed by the DEA it was probably established he didn't know about the guns and other drugs so they were going to let him go, but for some reason forgot him in the holding cell.

When I read this story it made me cry. I can't believe this man went through what he did. It shouldn't of have happened. Why wasn't there cameras inside the holding cell?
If there was, why was no one watching the cameras?

So many unanswered questions. I hope he gets a very good settlement for the torture he endured. And let him smoke his herb. He will probably need it after that!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
There is no excuse for this. These people need to not only lose their jobs but they needs to be taken to court and if convicted thrown in their own little cage. Sickening control freaks.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

Originally posted by Imightknow
reply to post by LastProphet527

Even if you are correct and they were detoxing him, you still get WATER during your detox.

WHAT RIGHTS!
Hes a drug using kid who thinks hes grown and needed to be taught a lesson,and i think the lesson has been learned.i think he will never get high again,and thats a plus,good job i say,damn good job!

"A DEA agent discovered him, quickly called an ambulance, he spent 3 days in intensive care because of his near failing kidneys"

news.yahoo.com...

Like you said a lesson he'll never forget.

When I was at university, a couple of us went to a friends party, luckily I started feeling sick and my friend and I called a cab to go back to my digs. Next day we discovered the party had been raided, loads of kids were detained because a girl was raped... but it was also discovered that one of the uni students that lived at the location of the party (a son of a member of the British House of Lords), was dealing, the police found a massive block of canabis resin and loads of heroin....so there by the Grace of God go I.

By your logic and comments I too would have deserved the treatment this young student got and you'd have laughed at me nearly dying IF I smoked cannabis.....

Please rediscover your heart.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
PSA

Please remember...

No advocacy/legalization posts or personal use stories are allowed .

*do not respond to this post in thread*

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by BelowPublicKnowledge

What's your point?

I don't care if he was directly in possession of an M1 Abram and an Apache Helicopter and an entire heroin refinery, he still didn't deserve to be tortured with no food or water by Gestapo thugs

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by seamus

It’s not funny if he dies.
Its funny as hell all the stuff he went through, and how they left him in the cell, I hate to say it, but I pictured the event and laughed for about 10 minutes before I even answered this thread. Its funny and really not a big deal to me...Period. who cares about a stranger and what happens to them, loll...are you serious!
Hope you're ready for when it happens to you, because you have just baited karma.

ETA: no, probably not in the same circumstance. You might just be pulled over by a TSA officer on the highway and be deemed "noncompliant". It would serve you right to be treated that way for being noncompliant, wouldn't it?

Well, wouldn't it?
edit on 3-5-2012 by seamus because: (no reason given)

Do you think this guy would have compassion for you if it had happened to you,do ya think !

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchildren

Even if you are correct and they were detoxing him, you still get WATER during your detox.

WHAT RIGHTS!
Hes a drug using kid who thinks hes grown and needed to be taught a lesson,and i think the lesson has been learned.i think he will never get high again,and thats a plus,good job i say,damn good job!

The lesson he learned was that he has no rights, and everyone else in this country better sit up and take notice. I don't care if the guy was tripping off every drug known to man and had an underground bunker full of explosives and weapons of every kind, he did not deserve to be held indefinitely with no food or water. More or less, he got the lighter end of a gulag treatment.

The National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) for Fiscal Year 2012.

The lesson and the most important lesson we learned is...Is that Me...Obama, and this great society and government can careless about chong or his rights

Rights, loll.

He was a chronic meth user and pot user, that’s why he drunk his piss and that why he started eating glass, he was ‘withdrawing’ and so obviously needed more drugs. That’s what happens when you’re a chronic drug user and you need more drugs to help you get through the withdraw moments.

Me and OUR Great Government and our Great Commander and Chief ,Mr. Second term, Barrack Hussein Obama…could really care less about this drug using, unproductive kid in our great society of this great country, ran by our great democratic nation, to even have a second thought about caring. Its so beneath us real ,true, cold blooded ,die hard Americans, to even have a split second thought to care.

I hope that he seeks a drug program, that’s all I can say ,before he hurts himself or somebody else, he obviously has mental problems.
Respect your goverment and respect the laws of your land.
The National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) for Fiscal Year 2012.
edit on 3-5-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AliceBlackman

WHAT RIGHTS!

"A DEA agent discovered him, quickly called an ambulance, he spent 3 days in intensive care because of his near failing kidneys"

news.yahoo.com...

Like you said a lesson he'll never forget.

When I was at university, a couple of us went to a friends party, luckily I started feeling sick and my friend and I called a cab to go back to my digs. Next day we discovered the party had been raided, loads of kids were detained because a girl was raped... but it was also discovered that one of the uni students that lived at the location of the party (a son of a member of the British House of Lords), was dealing, the police found a massive block of canabis resin and loads of heroin....so there by the Grace of God go I.

By your logic and comments I too would have deserved the treatment this young student got and you'd have laughed at me nearly dying IF I smoked cannabis.....

Please rediscover your heart.

It’s not about having a heart, it’s about every body has a destiny in life, every body has a road to walk upon on, and if it leads to that, so be it. It’s your life, your destiny, your road, your future.

Therefore, to me, on his road of life, on his road of his own destiny...he deserved it. It is his life, it is...his karma, and it is his future that led him to that.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
The people saying that he deserved it is what makes me fear for the future of the human race as a whole. What happened to loving eachother and looking out for one another... faults and mistakes and all?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
The DEA was definitely trying to send a message. How is a 420 party anti-government? Oh yeah thats right weed is illegal because it gets you thinking outside the box, they can't have that....I guess they just picked a college kid with a good cause, and tried to make an example....what a shame. They forgot about him? I don't think so. If that is their true reason, sounds like this college student could have one helluva lawsuit.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

It’s not about having a heart, it’s about every body has a destiny in life, every body has a road to walk upon on, and if it leads to that, so be it. It’s your life, your destiny, your road, your future.

Therefore, to me, on his road of life, on his road of his own destiny...he deserved it. It is his life, it is...his karma, and it is his future that led him to that.

This world is our world, our children inherit our actions or lack of actions in ensuring that we are not living under a corrupt evil system. since we are, there is a lot of work to do, namely we need to roll up our sleeves and get to it.

Not apologize for not giving a damn, and considering everyone's state karma, because that was never what was intended, and people who use karma like weapon are usually being influenced by shadow beings, or under their thumbs.

Karma is only a learning tool, its nothing like the punitive nonsense the mystery school bafoons go on about, in fact their callous mistreatment of others will have some consequence because they're going to see through eveyrone eyes and feel so ashamed of themselves.

As for compassion, we all need to really turn up the frequency on our love for one another, everyone counts. Who knows if he cares about others equally or not, that isn't on the table, we're only responsible for our own hearts and how we treat others. We need to judge ourselves not him, not another.

But our children are inheriting the world we allow basically.

I don't allow this. This is 100% not allowed in my books.

Just out of curiosity, what does your signature mean?
edit on 3-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
AGAIN...

really trying hard to keep this thread open.

Let's not take it where it can't go, Please .

The SUSPENSION of illicit drugs/mind altering substance topics on ATS (The experiment failed)

edit on Thu May 3 2012 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I hope he sues the (bleep) out of them! I would not feel so bad for him if he murdered someone or raped someone, but for smoking..... WOW. I hope all those DEA agents are fired!!!!

This is true toutrue, this is water boarding times 1000. We don't even tread out enemy's this bad!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I'm willing to bet the DEA will put signs up in all cells saying "in case of prolonged detainment with do food or water do not drink urine" before they pay out a settlement to this guy.

The government lawyers will drag this through court for years and defame the guy in court every chance they get.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Pigraphia

Some studies have shown that if you are in an emergency situation with no water, it is okay to drink your urine in order to survive.
www.popsci.com...

Filter It through a shirt.
Drink it out of your shoe.

A woman on "My Strange Addiction" drink her own urine on a daily basis for years. Did not Kill her yet.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

I was in a holding cell with 40 women No toilet No sink. We had to knock on a plate glass window 'till a guard decided to pay attention and take us to the head.
I was also in a diferent holding cell that only had enough room for me, with a drain hole to pee or puke.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
It seems to me that there are a "few" posting here that have already "passed judgement" on this young man
with out a trial.

Did he have all of those drugs and weapons on him ? Maybe he had nothing to do with anything other than being at the wrong place at the wrong time

"Innocent until proven guilty"

Was he the only person to go to jail from that party.
The celebration of 4/20 creates massive gatherings here in Michigan especially in Ann Arbor.
Lot's of people go to jail on 4/20 in MI.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

This world is our world, our children inherit our actions or lack of actions in ensuring that we are not living under a corrupt evil system. since we are, there is a lot of work to do, namely we need to roll up our sleeves and get to it.

Not apologize for not giving a damn, and considering everyone's state karma, because that was never what was intended, and people who use karma like weapon are usually being influenced by shadow beings, or under their thumbs.

Karma is only a learning tool, its nothing like the punitive nonsense the mystery school bafoons go on about, in fact their callous mistreatment of others will have some consequence because they're going to see through eveyrone eyes and feel so ashamed of themselves.

As for compassion, we all need to really turn up the frequency on our love for one another, everyone counts. Who knows if he cares about others equally or not, that isn't on the table, we're only responsible for our own hearts and how we treat others. We need to judge ourselves not him, not another.

But our children are inheriting the world we allow basically.

I don't allow this. This is 100% not allowed in my books.

edit on 3-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

I found out a little while ago that God has no compassion for the flesh...So, why should I.

I can only see what the eye bearer allows me to see, what does it say just out of curiosity?

Can you answer me a question as well?

Do you think the human species deserve not to be obliterated ?
You sound like a person of this world who can give us a very logical and precise answer.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

It needs to be filtered or diluted as you pointed out, and considering the was probably sweating into his shirt, socks, and shoes it wouldn't wick away enough toxins, and might actually concentrate it.

Most survival situations say it needs to be diluted and that it stretches an existing supply, it doesn't replace it.

As for the woman in your addiction group, she also drank water or some other beverage which prevented her from dumping concentrated toxins into her system.
There is no way she drank only urine and was fine, she had to have some other source of liquid to dilute the urine.
Even if it only diluted in her system, it was still diluted.

Please don't talk gibberish, you don't add value to the discussion.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
There's an update to this article with a sit down with the victim

Source

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join