It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

College student locked up by the DEA for 5 days WITHOUT Food or water.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by rexusdiablos

Originally posted by LastProphet527
reply to post by rexusdiablos

TextPinpoint exactly what's funny about another human being suffering

[...] I pictured the event and laughed for about 10 minutes before I even answered this thread. Its funny and really not a big deal to me...Period. who cares about a stranger and what happens to them, loll

[...] to worry about this man and his little tiny adventure of drinking his piss and almost killing him self is so not on my heart list of sympathy and compassion, lmaf, not even a little!

i honestly cant wait to see the video of him going crazy and doing the stuff he claimed he did,i will have my popcorn ready.

In the interests of avoiding extraneous repetition I'll simply recount my post to you:

You're part of the problem and that renders you an enemy to us all.

You're part of the problem and that renders you an enemy to us all.

an enemy to us all

That was...very amusing and brilliant on your part. Now, you want every body that reads this to be on your side so you can get your stars.. un-f*&^%% believable.
Now the posters are using mind tactics for stars ,just….perfect.

GO get your stars buddy, you earned it with that tactic.

and that renders you an enemy to us all.
BECAUSE YOU DIDNT AGREE WITH THE MAJORITY OF US,SHAME ON YOU,THIS IS THE ATS,EVERY BODY AGREES WITH EVERYBODY,WE ARE ALL PUPPETS,WHY DONT YOU HAVE YOUR STRINGS CONNECTED TO YOU LP527.
lmaf

'And if your not with us your against us',lol

and that renders you an enemy to us all.
BECAUSE YOUR NOT AGRREING WITH US

'And i actually thought i was the youngest on this site'
Thats something a child would say playing on the playground with other kids,lmaf

And that renders you an enemy to us all.

edit on 2-5-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
tell your's and see how many actually care.

The ratio of those that care to the ratio of sociopaths as your good self is insignificant to the karmic wheel. Whether your comprehend/acknowledge/heed/obey it or not, it turns and collects.

from my experience in holding cells, they all have toilets. i think he's exaggerating.

By your very own “logical” and quoted submissions, too few care about your experiences and thusly, your sharing of such is equally insignificant ergo your entire post is self-contradicting.

if he recycled his urine...what did he hold it in?

Valid question though it in no way validates your juvenile, asinine, perverse and unredeemable attempts at sexualising the topic of discussion at hand.

Do you honestly believe that the victim (or honestly expect any of us to believe that the victim) set out with the sole intention of being victmised so that he might "get laid".

I'll take a meth addict over your exhibited projection of sexual depravity (i.e your own) every and any time. Re-read your post, retract it and correct or simply persist what will only be deemed as discounted rambling.

The victim did not set out with the inadvertent intention if "getting laid", you know better and to state otherwise betrays not only you but truth as a whole.

edit on 2/5/2012 by rexusdiablos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thinair1
This is crazy...
A little bit of reefer will never hurt anybody...

It was also 18,000 ecstasy pills. Read the full article...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by LastProphet527

If you're lacking in compassion, what is the purpose of your thread here?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Im a gemini,just might of been the other twin who did that,dont recall that thread.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

When I'm at work for a few hours I think about my dogs that I left at home.

Daniel Chong was treated worse than an animal!!!

Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed,
nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

- Eighth Amendment to the United States Constitution

I want accountability!!! Not apologies!!!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

tell your's and see how many actually care.

The ratio of those that care to the ratio of sociopaths as your good self is insignificant to the karmic wheel. Whether your comprehend/acknowledge/heed/obey it or not, it turns and collects.

from my experience in holding cells, they all have toilets. i think he's exaggerating.

By your very own “logical” and quoted submissions, too few care about your experiences and thusly, your sharing of such is equally insignificant ergo your entire post is self-contradicting.

if he recycled his urine...what did he hold it in?

Valid question though it in no way validates your juvenile, asinine, perverse and unredeemable attempts at sexualising the topic of discussion at hand.

Do you honestly believe that victim (or honestly expect any of us to believe that the victim) set out with the sole intention of being victmised so that he might "get laid".

I'll take a meth addict over your exhibited projection of sexual depravity (i.e your own) every and any time. Re-read your post, retract it and correct or simply persist what will only be deemed as discounted rambling.

What did he hold his urine in? I got lost in your attempts to not answer the question.

How high off Meth was he? I got lost again.

what holding cell in the united states has no toilet in this day and age? please answer the questions.

the guys story is only one someone who believe in OWS would believe. and they will believe it because they want to believe it not because it makes sense.

but at least you know about Karma.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

My submissions to this thread represent the perspectives of the compassionate majority. Find me one member that supports your irrational sadism and I'll consider responding to your post.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I got lost

I got lost again

We all gathered as much. Fortunately, I'm willing to assist your loss.

You entered this thread with the depraved supposition that the victim was of the inadvertent intention of "getting laid".

Qualify this, in this interests of argumentative chronology of course, and I'll address your subsequent inquires.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

If you're lacking in compassion, what is the purpose of your thread here?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Im a gemini,just might of been the other twin who did that,dont recall that thread.

Interesting posts you've been making without remembering then. I've found quite a few that are deep. I'm a gemini at least in the sidereal, but that doesnt change things.

I bet you'd feel different if that was your son.

I'm aware the news could be altered.

Does that mean all those stories of elderly, teenagers and "innocents" getting tasered, or the wrong person shot, are all manufactured?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I got lost

I got lost again

You entered this thread with the depraved supposition that the victim was of the inadvertent intention of "getting laid".

Qualify this, in this interests of argumentative chronology of course, and I'll address your subsequent inquires.

this details of this story don't add up:

1. without a cup, how could he have recycled his own urine in an attempt to maintain hydration?

2. he was tripping off of he meth, so how can his story be taken seriously? drug addicts are the last people I would ever believe, no matter how nice they may be.

3. who designed a holding cell for arrestees that doesn't have a stainless steel toilet/sink combo...i've been in many jails and they all had that style toilet...yes, the water is lukewarm but it is clean.

the only reason i suspect this story was told was for the things human animals want most:

money, sex and food, as it is what governs your life. and from what I can see they like them all at the same time.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

My submissions to this thread represent the perspectives of the compassionate majority. Find me one member that supports your irrational sadism and I'll consider responding to your post.

TextMy submissions to this thread represent the perspectives of the compassionate majority.

And my perspectives of the un-compassionate is who I am, whats your little point!

Do you want me to agree with you and the majority, huh, will that make you and the majority happy, huh, awww ok?

OMG, I’m so outraged, this couldn’t be happening, I am so hurt, I wish I could help him, I think im going to cry, why did this happen to such a good person, I wish I could take his place, I would die for this Stranger, please, we need to protest and donate money to him so he can keep buying drugs and making the drug dealers rich, oh my gosh, he drunk his piss I am flabbergasted, WHY GOD, WHY, WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO THAT INNOCENT PERFECT MAN, I HATE YOU GOD ,I HATE YOU,WHYYYYY GOD,WHYYYYYYYY!!!

Is that better for you and the majority, do I fit in now.

I am going to go to the store tomorrow and buy some strings and some batteries and hire a puppeteer so I can really fit in with the majority around here ,since its that important to agree with every body and the so called majority.

I will transform my self into a puppet bot, not just any puppet bot, but I want to be the best puppet there is on this site, I swear to your god.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

You said " So to worry about this man and his little tiny Whining adventure of drinking his piss and almost killing him self ,is so not on my heart list of sympathy and compassion, lmaf, not even a little! "

Men in prison...have rights. Eating and drinking water is of there most basics of rights.
Has this man gone to court? Have we seen all the evidence?
I believe the thread was pointing to cruel treatment...

Not for you to judge him before the facts have been laid out. I saw none of that. ( the facts..all the facts)Get down before u get a nose bleed...know what I mean ???

P.s. to the rest.....The article said he was handcuffed in a holding cell. I don't know if he was close to a silver toliet, or water being that it was a " holding cell" and he was " handcuffed "facts people...facts!!!!

edit on 2-5-2012 by tracehd1 because: Add

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I'm totally against the drug war anyway so I don't think they should have even arrested him - but to do that to him?

Sounds like China to me so it's not American, we need to throw the traitors that would turn America into China out on their ears.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I got lost

I got lost again

Qualify this [...]

[...] i suspect this story was told was for the things human animals want most:

money, sex and food, as it is what governs your life. and from what I can see they like them all at the same time

Do not introduce variables to my question that I did not ask.

You clearly stated that the victim perpetrated his acts with the advertant/inadvertent intention of “getting laid”.

I thereafter asked you to qualify your statement i.e. do you honestly and intellectually believe that the victim submitted himself to detention and undue overt torture to simply “get laid”? Would courtship or any derivative thereof not be the more rational and imminent precursor to such an elaborate and completly irrational attempt at mating? Surely, you can come to realise that your hypothesis is sensationally implausible, right? Is it ego that prevents you from correcting yourself? Know that I already know the answer to all four of these questions. I am merely trying to assist you.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Since you've either misunderstood or knowingly evaded my response, I'll repeat it:

If it is ambiguous to you, I can elucidate it.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
What is the difference between Chong and Terri Schiavo? Nothing, they are both human and did not deserve to have water and food withheld as torture.
Strange party with guns and 18000 ecstasy pills though. Sounds almost like a Hollywood action movie.
edit on 2-5-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysticPearl
This is terrible, especially when considering health-wise, a "420" party is actually healthier than the cocktail parties I'm sure these same DEA agents, or their superiors frequent, and then jump in their car and drive home from.

How about we just kidnap a DEA agent, lock him in a closet with no food or water for 5 days, and later say we invited him over for lunch and forgot he was in there? Would that excuse be acceptable? Hell no. Neither is there's. Also thought in the state of CA, where what would be consumed at a "420" party had been decriminalized by ze Governator, and the worst legal penalty can be a citation.

This guy needs to press charges. As JPZ always says, file a verified complaint, and have every officer/agent involved arrested, followed by pressing criminal charges. Simply suing, where they'd pay out a sum with our tax dollars, is simply not enough.

Goddamnit, these shmucks need to be held accountable. Far too much of this crap is happening at a far too frequent rate.
edit on 2-5-2012 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

I hope you mean besides the fact that they seized 18,000 extacy pills and several weapons including an AK-47...

Not such an Innocent party by any means.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by rexusdiablos

i did qualify it.

you just aren't as smart as you think you are.

the person is probably lying or maybe just his head his still spinning from the heavy drug use.

once he comes down off his high, his story will probably change.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I got lost

I got lost again

this details of this story don't add up:

1. without a cup, how could he have recycled his own urine in an attempt to maintain hydration?

2. he was tripping off of he meth, so how can his story be taken seriously? drug addicts are the last people I would ever believe, no matter how nice they may be.

3. who designed a holding cell for arrestees that doesn't have a stainless steel toilet/sink combo...i've been in many jails and they all had that style toilet...yes, the water is lukewarm but it is clean.

the only reason i suspect this story was told was for the things human animals want most:

money, sex and food, as it is what governs your life. and from what I can see they like them all at the same time.

I am also highly suspect of this story as well, it is true a lot of things just don't add up here.

I have seen holding cells that do not have sink but ALL of the holding cells I have seen have at least a toilet/urinal.

ALL holding cells I have seen are in plain sight of the booking area, it would be impossible not hear pleas from a suspect being held in these.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
hmmm they musta mistook him for a terrorist...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join