It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Banks Cooperating With Each Other and Police to Track Occupy Protesters

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Then I would say you have a reading comprehension problem.

RSF77, I say this in all sincerity...

You are outmatched in your debate. You need to understand an idea before you can argue against it.

Perhaps make a little effort to understand the point Jean Paul Zodeaux is making, you may be surprised to find yourself in agreement with the principle of his argument.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Can't tell people what to wear and pointing offenders out to the cops should be enough, what good is a citizens arrest if the cops are going to ignore it. The cops let the destructive idiots do what they're gonna do, it's intentional, it justifies their presence because not much else does.

ETA Kind of makes you wonder if there's cops under those masks.
edit on 1-5-2012 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

Let me make a suggestion ? Read this. You will understand the "rights" we all have.

"Unalienable: incapable of being alienated, that is, sold and transferred." Black's Law Dictionary, Sixth Edition, page 1523: You can not surrender, sell or transfer unalienable rights, they are a gift from the creator to the individual and can not under any circumstances be surrendered or taken. All individual's have unalienable rights.

UNALIENABLE

Its a very good read actually...........

It might give you a better understanding,of what you are trying to deny .

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by sonnny1

Can't tell people what to wear and pointing offenders out to the cops should be enough, what good is a citizens arrest if the cops are going to ignore it. The cops let the destructive idiots do what they're gonna do, it's intentional, it justifies their presence because not much else does.

I tried to share information with you very early on in this thread. I tried to tell you that if you file a verified complaint against any person, including a police officer, that complaint must be acted upon. I told you that if your oath signed under penalty of perjury truthfully accuses a police officer of committing a crime that this verified complaint is what you need to deal with criminal thugs. You can ignore this if you choose, but then to turn around and cry helplessness is a bit frustrating, my dear friend. I know you to be much wiser than this.

I understand your genuine frustration, but you are very powerful. Embrace that power.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

ETA Kind of makes you wonder if there's cops under those masks.
edit on 1-5-2012 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

Then Zip tie them to a light pole !!!!

I gave you my take. Honestly,damasking them would be your best bet. I am sure OWS has no problem tangling with the police,whats a few anarchists ?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

You can talk about ‘raising awareness’ and all of those talking points but the fact is OWS has done nothing but serve Obama’s and TPTB’s agenda.

Obama's agenda consists of serving Wall Street which half his team is full of and his cronies.
Every OWS protester I talk to want nothing to do with him.
He talks out of of the side of his mouth in order to divide and conquer while serving the filthy fascist elites agenda.

So yes, it has raised people's awareness on how corrupt both parties are that pretend to serve the American Public.
edit on 1-5-2012 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot

You are outmatched in your debate. You need to understand an idea before you can argue against it.

Perhaps make a little effort to understand the point Jean Paul Zodeaux is making, you may be surprised to find yourself in agreement with the principle of his argument.

I wasn't aware this was a debate, hell I thought it was an internet forum.

Good luck to you all, I guess.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I absorbed your words but, I'm not there and there's no sheriff's ever on these scenes. In the moment nothing can be done, afterward sure, you get badge numbers and go to the local sheriff. That doesn't erase graffiti or un-smash windows though.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I'm pretty sure that's assault and unlawful detainment. We're stuck with these tools I'm afraid, whoever they are.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Then OWS is screwed.

These Anarchist,will be this movements downfall.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I absorbed your words but, I'm not there and there's no sheriff's ever on these scenes. In the moment nothing can be done, afterward sure, you get badge numbers and go to the local sheriff. That doesn't erase graffiti or un-smash windows though.

Justice does not work in any positive sense, it works as all law does in the negative. What this means is that we understand justice better when there is an absence of it. An injustice can never be "erased", all one can hope to do is seek remedy.

In terms of you not being there, I understand. You cannot, of course, file a verified complaint against a crime you have no proof was committed. Such a thing would be perjury. However, if you were there, and if you were unlawfully arrested, and particularly if you went to court under false charges and had those charges dismissed (as many "occupiers" have actually done) this dismissal becomes prima facie evidence to the criminality of the arresting police officer. Prima facie means on the surface. It is all the evidence you need to truthfully file a verified complaint.

Keep the faith my friend. If fighting for freedom were easy, everyone would do it.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by Kali74

Then OWS is screwed.

These Anarchist,will be this movements downfall.

I bet you didn't know that controlled anarchism is what America is all about?

What do you think liberty is based on? Control?

The idea of liberty is constant revolution and adaptation.
edit on 1-5-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Just to clarify, these aren't Anarchists, I don't know what to call them but anarchy is a different thing, Anarchy is the ultimate expression of libertarianism...lack of need for government because you can govern yourself.

I don't think it dooms Occupy either, thanks to citizen journalists we KNOW exactly what's going on with this. Funny how the government passes all kinds of laws about protest restricting it further and further but never has it even come up that protesters may not wear masks...why?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Whatta you know?

I agree that they aren't anarchist's

They are people who want a trophy for showing up in life and are using violence to get it.

edit on 1-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot

I wasn't aware this was a debate, hell I thought it was an internet forum.

Good luck to you all, I guess.

My intention was not to encourage you to cease participating in the thread, only to have you consider for a moment that there could be a greater dimension beyond your current worldview than you may have realised.

Please continue, just consider turning the vitriol down a notch.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Actually, I'm pretty sure they are cops. You realize we're talking about the black clad people smashing windows and such, right?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I bet you didn't know that controlled anarchism is what America is all about?

What do you think liberty is based on? Control?

The idea of liberty is constant revolution and adaptation.
edit on 1-5-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

I am not an Anarchist. I believe these Anarchists,have their own agenda.

A black bloc is a tactic for protests and marches whereby individuals wear black clothing, scarves, ski masks, motorcycle helmets with padding, or other face-concealing items.[1][2] The clothing is used to conceal marchers' identities, appear theoretically as one large unified mass, and promote solidarity.

Then to make it even MORE interesting.............

Police and security services have infiltrated black blocs with undercover officers. Since all members conceal their identities, it is harder to recognize infiltrators. Allegations first surfaced after several demonstrations. At the 2001 G8 summit in Genoa, amongst the many complaints about the police[18] there was mention of video footage in which "men in black were seen getting out of police vans near protest marches."[19] In August 2007, Quebec police admitted that "their officers disguised themselves as demonstrators." On these occasions, some were identified by genuine protesters because of their police-issue footwear.[20][21] In 2003 the Oakland, CA Police Dept infiltrated a group of peaceful anti-war protestors at the port. Oakland police captain Howard Jordan said "You don't need to have some special skill to infiltrate these groups. Two of our officers were elected leaders within an hour of joining the group. So if you put people in there from the beginning, I think we'd be able to gather information and maybe even direct them to do something that we want them to do."[22] In February 2011 Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker considered inserting troublemakers into peaceful protests at his state Capitol during a prank phone call where he thought he was speaking to conservative billionaire David Koch

Black bloc

Can you show me were this group,or actual individuals, has the same intentions as our forefathers ?

Can we also get back to UNALIENABLE rights,which ties into all this?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Yeah really

Our Fore Fathers were a bunch of rich white slave owners who kicked the Indians off their lands..

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Oh wait -- isn't any concept of RICH PEOPLE COLLUDING instantly part of a tin-foil-hat theory?

Of course -- why do people join expensive Country Clubs? Is it that hard to get a decent Reuben sandwich?

If banks had only cooperated like this to PREVENT the economic collapse on November of 2008 -- well, shucks - -they probably did seeing as how the "Bankruptcy Reform Act" was so forward looking.

Crooks in high places working with the police -- sounds so damn American, doesn't it?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
To all the trolls, you're just making the whole sham more obvious. Thanks! You're actually helping people wake up faster, so well done.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 1-5-2012 by robhines because: added

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join