It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous claims to have proof of 'inter-dimensional' aliens.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Well....a few comments on this...but first what are my qualifications/credentials to speak on this issue??

I taught history, philosophy,(including New Age epistemology which comes into play here), and theology (including angels-demons etc which MAY come into play here). I will not say where I taught.

I have had previous contact with TPTB over some of my internet blogs etc dealing with this and other global issues. I have had government meddling with my computer etc via attachment of government computer software resulting in constant computer shut-down of my personal computer.

My house has been broken into and no doubt left as to who did it.

I have had extended conversations on this and other topics with (what turned out to be the) CIA and was given an invitation business card to Langley, VA to continue these conversations (this invitation followed one extended conversation in which I was classified and described to my face as " A Dangerous Man".)

These are all facts which can be verified by 3 other men I know in case I decide to "run away with a women" or "decide I hate life and take my own"....etc etc.

That is ALL I will say on credentials. Now to the issue at hand....

There are problems with the information contained in those videos. Basic logic can deduce that and humans should be able to watch those videos and realize where the producers of the videos are clearly taken liberties or else have an agenda. Here is an example:

In the video it is noted that these "intelligent beings" are inter-dimensional. That is good because most of my research points to the strong possibility that the Alien issue is not dealing with beings from other planets or galaxies. There is a popular theory regarding this that "aliens" are inter-dimensional. This means they are not traveling far distances like the Starship Enterprise. This means they have access to one or more of a possible 11 dimensionas that exist but for which human beings are only aware of 3.

Secondly, the video's make the conclusion that these beings are NOT malevelant (evil). In the same breath anonymous states that these Aliens are something we cannot fathom. This is an illogical conclusion based on the pre-suppositions that Anonymous set up. Here is how it works:

These beings are1. Interdimensional. 2. These beings are beyond our comprehension. 3. These beings are not evil.

Do you see how point 2 makes point 3 impossible UNLESS you want to drive point 3 home.

After years of research here is my take.

1. These beings are indeed interdimensional which means that they exist outside out mode of Time and Space and are not subject to the laws of science that we humans are subject to.

2. The message by anonymous in these videos (as someone else in these posts pointed out) are exactly the same as the message aliens have "communicated" to humans since about the 1960's and the New Age explosion. That message being "Aliens are ascended , spiritual masters here to help us for our own good and a spiritual awakening is taken place/about to take place.

Conslusion: The New Age movement is a movement dictated by the TPTB including the drug revolution and the New Age movement with its eastern mystical branches. Yet based on those videos by anonymous: TPTB and anonymous are in agreement (not that TPTB state the interdimensional side of these aliens, they refuse that at this point) that these beings are not evil.

Anonymous then is spreading what TPTB have always spread on the nature of these "beings".

Be careful then with this.....

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Haha interdimensional "being". Wow from every religon, and every country in the world has entities, calling them alien/angel/ba/ka/demon/soul/sprite/spirt/geist/ghost etc. But anyway it's about frequencies and energies, we see only a part of a whole "visible light". LOOK UP AT NIGHT- you see many representations of day duh. It says in Books like the Bible,Torah, Native American oral traditions, what they are. "Information overload= Nobody beleaves a damn thing, Disinformations best friend in action." Now a conclusion. Are you being lied to? Does being on here make any sense? Human beings, lost souls, extraterestrial entities, proof its too much for such a large brain?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
So, what they're saying is that Fringe is actually a "primer" for this information being released. In that case, I want to be Peter Bishop.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
It's official. Anonymous has jumped the shark.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Could this not be the FBI wallying about, perhaps they gained some info on Anon after the multiple arrests. After all, the whole point of Anonymous, is being anonymous. That is somewhat compromised now, that of course is if you believe that the arrests did happen.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
So, what they're saying is that Fringe is actually a "primer" for this information being released. In that case, I want to be Peter Bishop.

Just watched episodes 18, 19 and 20 this morning. Thought 19 was truly brilliant with the way it went into the future, and also in the way that we got to see what the Observers turned out to be! Wasn't expecting that at all and I hope to see more in a 5th series if it's allowed to continue.

Anyway, got any sources for your mention of it being a primer of sorts, please?

And thanks for that Elsha, interesting take on it.

edit on 1-5-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
Could this not be the FBI wallying about, perhaps they gained some info on Anon after the multiple arrests. After all, the whole point of Anonymous, is being anonymous. That is somewhat compromised now, that of course is if you believe that the arrests did happen.

Hackers exist for one reason: To gain information and eventually leak such information to the general public. Anonymous has delivered in more ways than one. But MSM won't tell you that. Anything else, the defacing they do, the jokes and pranks on sites they hack, are all a diversion. And it works. Because its the only thing the MSM reports on. But later, when it's revealed that they actually got some information, the MSM avoids reporting on those issues...well because they obviously can't be wrong right?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
Im gonna say
inter dimensional aliens
or just transperseptional

They're transpersonal. They want to be friends, but who knows who you can trust?!

Trust in God and let transpersonal, inter dimensional aliens look after themselves! That's what I say.

edit on 1-5-2012 by NewAgeMan because: glaring error fixed.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarlboroRedCowgirl
Somewhere, Alan Moore is shaking his head.

Hahah! Yeah it's ok for him, he probably made contact decades ago and is still wondering what all the fuss is about.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

I wasn't going to post in this thread, but since I've been reading since last night......

My question is would they acknowledge that this is fact their work?or no?
Ofcourse I have doubts as most appear to feel the same?

But, that being said, whether Authentic or not is this a good thing???Think about it.

Why...These videos are now everywhere (except in the sheeple society). Won't the fact that this has gained so much attention in such a short period of time send a strong message???
The message being, get this info out there and everyone will listen! and listen for a long time

I say Thanks for the thread either way.

Tom
edit on 1-5-2012 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I await the outcome of this statement but like most of ats users i will not hold my breath.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Have you ever considered the possibility that maybe aliens are not angels and demons, but that angels and demons are nothing more than malevolent or benevolent extra-terrestrials?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Why does this have so many stars? Totally misleading, I was expecting a real Anon video.

This is obviously just 3 videos poorly put together by a novice member of Anon.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by murkraz
Why does this have so many stars? Totally misleading, I was expecting a real Anon video.

This is obviously just 3 videos poorly put together by a novice member of Anon.

i wouldnt go as far as that. These videos were put together by some new age type person to spread its word to a different public. This wasnt done by "anonymous" at all.
Also, the message in these videos are nothing new at all.. if it was real Anon stuff we would see evidence of some sort, but of course that will never happen. There is no evedince to hack.
Its all on hardcopy.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
All of these "anonymouse" videos reek of one thing.
FAKE.

It is clearly a psy op.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

It's not an entirely different subject at all!? It's linked..

You missed the point of my post.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam
I wonder if this will be like when they were going to shut Facebook or The Internet down?

Yeah i agree i think its not from Anonymous.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

I still cannot figure out for the life of me.....why this post has so many flags.....
It's simple→ Most people are gullible fools.

Or MAYBE just MAYBE it has so many flags because people WANT what is being said to be true and followed up on. That's why I flagged it, not because I am gullible or really think they will come threw or not, but because I really HOPE they do come out and say something along the lines of what they said they will.
Though I wouldn't doubt it if they didn't follow up...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I really think that these videos are totally fake and not produced by the Anonymous group.

Sad.

I took back my flag after watching.

Sorry OP.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by alienDNA

Try using the deep internet. Download a TOR Browser...

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join