It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous claims to have proof of 'inter-dimensional' aliens.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

Seeing as these videos do not seem to be from anonymous...........

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SkuzzleButt

physically" impossible? What the hell are you talking about?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The third video "From the Heart of Anonymous" is unusual compared to the others I've seen. Someone with decent video editing equipment needs to look at a few things....
1. The bricks, sign and arch in the background are uncharacteristic. Also the way that video slowly pans out and exposes details during the presentation. You can clearly see pixels changing on the left side and a strange shadowy effect in the same area.
2. The hands and fingers are held in place with one finger clearly pointing and separate from the others.
3. All the "O's" are in caps on the banner.
Maybe I'm just digging but it is just something that stood out for me.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

well considering "anonymous" means anyone, anyone can become anonymous", are you telling me the CIA controlls everyone in the world?

i think people in here dont understand how anonymous works
edit on 1-5-2012 by SkuzzleButt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
My biggest problem with this whole thing is "The Tease Factpr." Most of the debate here is whether or not this is the "real" Anonymous (kind of an oxymoron, but oh, well...) There are a few people on here apparently upset that anyone would question them. But the big issue is The Tease.

If 'they' simply came out and said "X" we could evaluate the claim. But they don't do that. Instead they resort to The Tease, saying they really are going to say something relevant, Real Soon Now.

To me that's a dead giveaway. These guys don't have anything to share.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkuzzleButt
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

i think people in here dont understand how anonymous works
edit on 1-5-2012 by SkuzzleButt because: (no reason given)

could not have said it better myself. if anonymous was just some "hactivist group", they would be able to trace. some of you don't seem to understand that"anonymous" is everywhere. they are me, they are you, they are your neighbor or your co-worker. anonymous is everywhere and can be any one person.

do you really think a hacker group with this kind of info would just hang up a neon sign saying "look at the video i posted come get me"?

so with that, how can any of you claim that "this is not the real anonymous"? check the slogan. we are legion

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Whatever anonymous is, they should just shut up. They are so full of bull puckey.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
My biggest problem with this whole thing is "The Tease Factpr." Most of the debate here is whether or not this is the "real" Anonymous (kind of an oxymoron, but oh, well...) There are a few people on here apparently upset that anyone would question them. But the big issue is The Tease.

If 'they' simply came out and said "X" we could evaluate the claim. But they don't do that. Instead they resort to The Tease, saying they really are going to say something relevant, Real Soon Now.

To me that's a dead giveaway. These guys don't have anything to share.

Agreed in part, same as I said earlier in regard to the "Interdimensional beings" except there is also ambiguity in that phrase, and if you think about it, nobody knows WTF "Interdimensional beings" means, any thoughts on it a pure speculation, that makes me think that this OP, who has the near same mantle as the video uploader, is spoofing, and is not Anon.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
It's not Anonymous. It's a someone about to be hacked.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcrath2012
reply to post by gaurdian2012

or is there a subtle plan behind it?

Bingo you get the prize!

definatly a plan feels like we are being conditioned from birth. as a child my favorite show was Star Trek TOS it sparked my imagination of new worlds then Nasa killed it with there bs kinda feels like history repeating we are being conditioned as I am sure our ancestors were conditioned to angels etc.....

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Seriously, anonymous are bigger trolls than this guy:

But, really, when has this group ever actually contributed to any good cause? Why am I to trust them now? And of all topics, the aliens topic....You've never done anything, yet you want me to believe the mother of all conspiracy's?

Come on.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
reply to post by soulshn

A few weeks huh? Hasn't much if not most of anonymous' claims come to fruition? I won't hold my breath but this may get interesting.

Yeah I was thinking similar thoughts.. my understanding is anonymous don't usually have wild outrageous claims.. But I havent been watching them for heaps long or seen most of their releases.. just tid bits. There has been soooooooo much talk about earth changes this year, its already May, if stuff is going to happen then we should be expecting to catch a glimpse very soon! I'm very impatient.
edit on 1-5-2012 by knightwhosaysnih because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

I agree 100% with your take on the matter.

I definitely wouldn't call myself an expert when it comes to "anonymous" but it seems like the hackers that have the expertise to shut down websites and hack into the mainframes of large organizations normally don't tease first as you said--- they simply would say what they're going to do and then actually do it.

Personally, I appreciate that for once some of the people who can expose the corruption are willing to put their freedom on the line to do so. (Legally speaking)

The person who made those anonymous videos about NASA (Ie. likely the OP) is just trying to stir things up and is likely having a good laugh right now.

I hope I'm wrong --- and if I am -- I sincerely apologize to the OP --- but in this case, I'm sure that I'm just feeding a troll.

(ps. I'm pretty sure that a CIA op would be less obvious imho)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Its like David Icke tried to make a video to fool us into believing him. i caught ya!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Dionisius

Star for a pretty avatar.
2nd

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Not anon.
It's easy to make these videos and get attention.
Words without Action.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Have you watched the movie? The mask is just part of the message that we are all in this $hit together.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

I hate these anonymous videos. I can create an annon mask, use the very old computer voice program to speak and claim that Obama eats caterpillars for breakfast.. then claim this is a message by Anonymous.

Just seems so..... ingenuous.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSmith

They took down a massive ring of deep web pedophile websites. Something the establishment overlooked for over a decade. Google is a good tool to inform yourself before posting.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snoopy1978
reply to post by MrSmith

They took down a massive ring of deep web pedophile websites. Something the establishment overlooked for over a decade. Google is a good tool to inform yourself before posting.

It's no use, we can tell them all the things they've actually done, they'll still say they just attack websites. It's an easy catchphrase for people who can't be bothered to research.

What's important is that some of us are around to help the people that can be bothered to research and seek for the truth. Denying ignorance is good.

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by soulshn

I hate these anonymous videos. I can create an annon mask, use the very old computer voice program to speak and claim that Obama eats caterpillars for breakfast.. then claim this is a message by Anonymous.

Well yeah, then it would be a message by Anonymous. It'd just be wrong. There's no one official channel for Anonymous, that defeats the whole idea of what makes them what they are. Some messages are wrong, some are right. If you don't know who made the message, it's done by someone who remained Anonymous and is therefore Anonymous. It's not perfect, but what is?

Filter out the messages you don't think are right and go for the ones you do think are right, or just leave it entirely. Nobody is forcing you to watch it.
edit on 1-5-2012 by robhines because: added

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join