It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous claims to have proof of 'inter-dimensional' aliens.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I find more reliable threads in the "recent posts" section that, somehow, never make it to the front page of ATS.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

You should point your fustration at religion and government followers... plenty more lemmings there

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
This reminds me of that galactic federation crap that everyone knows isn't real. The things is, anyone and everyone is anonymous. And any goof can put a few pictures of V together and use that voice recorder to make this video.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by Mclaneinc

These videos aren't Anon mate , no mention on "official" channels like This

It looks to me to be someone using the Anon name to get hits , they say once the video goes viral they will release the evidence , I have no doubt IF they do release anything it will be less than convincing

Cheer Gortex, they just looked / worded wrongly..

Sigh, sounded good headline wise for once....

Thanks for the confirmation..

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
"we will reveal the truth when this video goes viral" - Err no, if this doesn't make it smell fishy then I don't know what will.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007
reply to post by Violetshy

If they are inter-dimensional then they are already in or around your house....

Other dimensions aren't restricted to outer-space
edit on 1-5-2012 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

I'm aware of that, but I don't see them. I mean for them to make themselves visible to me.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
These videos aren't even Anonymous guise

It's some Anonymous groupie that resides here at ATS with the rest of us crazies.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

the entheogens are my gods too...
use it wisely if you want to be free from this 3D matter world...
*SNIP* I learn only about love and unity from the beings I have come across...

only one time in my life have I ever come across a bad apple... a bad apple as in a dark/bad alien grey...
yes we had an intelligent telepathic conversation... but what he offered me I had to refuse...
He showed me blueprints/holographic-like slide show of his race with human-like genitalia.. he asked me for help... I managed to process thousands if not millions of possibilities in seconds of what can go wrong if I accepted his offer in exchange for cosmic/galactic information... I kindly declined such an offer hoping to never see such a being ever again...

I do love Nagas and Lion people tho, they are my favourite of beings...
edit on 1-5-2012 by jyze420 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-1-2012 by Springer because: We don't discuss illegal drugs on ATS

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
well at least its nice to see Gary Mckinnon is spending his time productively

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violetshy

Originally posted by Havick007
reply to post by Violetshy

If they are inter-dimensional then they are already in or around your house....

Other dimensions aren't restricted to outer-space
edit on 1-5-2012 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

I'm aware of that, but I don't see them. I mean for them to make themselves visible to me.

Get yourself a OUIJA board. That's probably the best way to get them to manifest. Don't blame me if you can't get them to leave afterwards, though.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I have doubts it is a legitimate video....if they do...awesome...if they don't....der....told you so.....

I don't think this is the kind of thing that anonymous is overly concerned with...it appears to me they are more about shedding light on hidden operations....which is fine.

Is there a link to et's? i seriously doubt it....but my eyes and ears are open.....
edit on 5/1/2012 by Damrod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by zaonez
It's some Anonymous groupie that resides here at ATS with the rest of us crazies.

i lolled

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

QUOTE******
"In Islamic belief, the djinn -- much like the fallen angels in Christian scripture -- were created by God from "smokeless fire" and were another race aside from angels and humans, who came later. When they refused to bow to humans as God's latest creation, they were banned to another dimension, according to eyewitness accounts, a terrifying, hellish place.

Other stories say that the djinn were the original shepherds of the Earth, but they totally screwed it up by waging terrible, devastating wars on each other and destroying the environment. (That would jive with some fringe archaeologists' claims -- corroborated by the Bhagdavagita"

Curious though, isn't Islam a recent thing? I believe the 'djinn' you talk of were introduced in the Old Testament, so wouldn't that predate the Koran ie. Islam? Funny thing, I recently watched a youtube movie on either Moses or the Ten Commandments or something, and it was filmed by a 'Persian' group, and I believe it was subtitled. It followed along with Old Testament sort'a....... rather a bit different slant on everything, nothing someone not familiar with scripture would catch, but even an amature Christian would have pause at and think something was amiss. Never the less, the djinn were displayed as how you describe them, smokey hellish entities, and in fact were such in the movie I described.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jyze420

I have a barrier when I meditate, i think it's called children.
No but really, Hopefully I can get some alone time soon to be able to get beyond that point of just relaxation. My grandmother is incredibly religious and on the same night that I thought I saw a ufo(I was 7), she told me she saw an angel in the yard. I saw it as a UFO, and she saw it as an angel. Which is why I don't dismiss the fact that some people consider them one and the same. I suppose it's all about perspective. Depending on what you believe personally is what you see them as. I like to think I'm a peaceful person, my dog watches me use the bathroom..guess it wouldn't really bother me if they saw me too.

Part of me really hopes this is a legitimate video, but I've seen so many fakes, and unfortunately these anonymous videos are too easy to recreate. I recall reading somewhere that wikileaks gets tired of people asking for proof of these sorts of things, and then somewhere else it completely contradicted that and said they were planning on releasing information regarding extra-terrestrial life(or something of that nature).

Excuse me for the scattered post right now, my thoughts are everywhere since I've been awake for over 24 hours.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Please..... this is not Anonymous, if it is..
I've just lost all respect for Anonymous.

this is a load of coswollop!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TrentReznor

Rest assured. Definitely not Anon. Mind blowing how many flags and pages this thread gets. Interesting and worrying at the same time.

StringTh
edit on 1-5-2012 by StringTh because: typing

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Do I buy these claims? No. Not at all. That's the thing about Anonymous. Anyone can claim to be a member. Anyone can make a video and say anything they want, claiming to speak on behalf of anonymous. This very easily could be a set of BS videos ( I suspect this is the case).

Ever wonder how many 15 year old kids who like to pretend to be hackers, call themselves members of anonymous? I bet it's a lot.
edit on 1-5-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by StringTh
reply to post by TrentReznor

Rest assured. Definitely not Anon. Mind blowing how many flags and pages this thread gets. Interesting and worrying at the same time.

StringTh
edit on 1-5-2012 by StringTh because: typing

I don't think these videos are from Anonymous either. I think all the flags/stars are for the "context" of the thread, which is great. It shows how people are aware of a potential of existing Inter-dimensional beings... which I think is just matter of time before we contact one another, if we haven't already.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join