It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama White House Fundraises For Anti-Christian Bully Savage

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Blissed

Because it doesn't fit their judge mental perspective.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by tribaltrip

This is just more hyperbole by the Christian bullies.

Everytime a Christian gets criticized in any way shape or form they go off the deep end and love to inflate things.

Now, I'm a bully and a hater blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda.

What is this country coming to?

Christians sure don't value freedom of speech and thinks it only applies to them.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I'm really really tired of hearing Christians complain about how persecuted and singled out they are. Get it through your thick stupid skulls, you are a stupid, backwards culture which needs to be systematically removed from the earth (and I don't care how many "politically correct" mouthbreathers out there go off and contemplate how much better they are than me because I said that) If you're over 16 and still cling to a mainstream religion like Christianity then you don't deserve the glorious piece of circuitry between your ears in my opinion. If anything Christians should be happy about this because it gives them something else to demonize in the eyes of their brainwashed masses.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Blissed

I don't eat pork or shellfish and the sabbath is sunset
friday thru sunset saturday.
A lot of christian churches misread Acts chapter 10.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I watched the video, he wasn't being a bully, we was being logical.

To the Christian mind, I can understand how those two are the same.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

That really doesn't answer my question though, does it?
Why are homosexuals condemned but swine eaters are not?
I don't see any threads about the evils of eating swine.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by kissy princess
Foremost, you seem to have two agendas to your thread that I will try to clarify. First, your primary target is Dan Savage, and the 'ruckus' he caused at a high-school last week. One may review the Dan Savage speech and take note that there was absolutely NO bullying of Christians. This type of spin is absolutely laughable. Savage never directly referred to those students as 'pansy-assed,' but was referring to the demographic that refuses any consideration of material or knowledge that is anti-thetical to their obviously weak-informed world-view, as well as those bullies that tend to deflate just as soon as a person stands up for him/herself.

Second, you wish to attack Obama's endorsement of the It Gets Better campaign. Maybe I'm missing something, but I fail to see just how this is relevant to anything but your displeasure for the Obama administration. Perhaps you are trying to suggest that should the POTUS endorse Dan Savage, a comedian who also has a rounded and informed understanding of both old and new testaments texts (who himself is not opposed to religious activity (e.g. prayer), then it must follow that the Obama administration is somehow at fault for endorsing a controversial social and political comedian.

WOW, what a great spin you have put on this guys speech. It was extreamly obvious what this guy was saying and to whom he was referring. To deny that is ridiculous and the only way to defend someone and something you doubt follow and belive in.

What this person says is nothing short of HATE for the Bible and the people that belive in it and his hate and rhetoric does not stop there noting his comment about Republicans. Hate speech seems to be the only way the left can get any of there points across anymore.

Like I have always said, "nobody shows who you really are better then YOU".

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
So let me get this straight.

This Savage guy makes a comparison about how there are things in the bible which were once accepted, and are now frowned upon, and he believes homosexuality falls into that category, and all of a sudden this makes him a Christian basher / Bully / Spawn of Satan?

Am I reading this right?

edit on 30-4-2012 by xEphon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

That's a good point. The OP is a sin and any poster following that judges Dan Savage or labels him a bully. Paul tells us in Romans that those who do not follow the Law (which is Leviticus) shall not condemn another who also does not follow the Law.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
There's an agenda present.

The White House is trying its hand a social engineering by approaching the "bully" issue in this manner.

They have created an underclass of people to hate. Lumping straight, christian, conservative people into the same category as bullies is just the start.

Their bias is showing.

Their strategy is failing miserably.

On Meet The Press Rachel Maddow got steam rolled.

The guest explained to Rachel Maddow that this is all just divisive politics.

Rich - vs- Poor / Men -vs- Women .....the distractions will come once a week

and they will not work. They are too transparent.

He said it's like seeing the magicians hands perform the trick.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by xEphon
So let me get this straight.

This Savage guy makes a comparison about how there are things in the bible which were once accepted, and are now frowned upon, and he believes homosexuality falls into that category, and all of a sudden this makes him a Christian basher / Bully / Spawn of Satan?

Am I reading this right?

edit on 30-4-2012 by xEphon because: (no reason given)

Dan Savage is a 47 year old man attacking Christian teenagers because Christians

are against gay marriage.

What would Dr. Phil had done if he was sitting in the front row at the time of the

Dan Savage speech?

He would have launched out of his chair and protected the teenagers from this obvious

bully. Dan Savage would have run for the exit when confronted by an adult.

edit on 30-4-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Note Jesus said at the end..."Go, and sin no more."

Pretty big point to be made there. Also note, for you people who do not understand the whole point of Judaic law, the processes outlined in Leviticus are to keep the whole of Israel clean from contamination, disease, and so on. Common sense. Pigs are filthy. They are. And note that 5000 or however many years ago these laws were outlined, proper processing and pasturization were not created correct? Therefore, the foodstuffs that were not permitted were not permitted because it would be unsafe/unsanitary.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

When someone speaks out about Christians then the Christians will see it as bullying. If people cannot defend their faith when it is questioned then they have very little faith.

Fine. Get weasel-boy Savage on ATS. I'll debate him. It won't be as much fun for him as slamming some high school kids, and I can assure you he'll be the one leaving in tears!

If you want to debate him get off your butt and contact him yourself. You must be Christian you run your mouth and expect other people to do the work for you.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

When someone speaks out about Christians then the Christians will see it as bullying. If people cannot defend their faith when it is questioned then they have very little faith.

Fine. Get weasel-boy Savage on ATS. I'll debate him. It won't be as much fun for him as slamming some high school kids, and I can assure you he'll be the one leaving in tears!

If you want to debate him get off your butt and contact him yourself. You must be Christian you run your mouth and expect other people to do the work for you.

Not other people.

Just lesser ones.

ETA; Bazinga!
edit on 30-4-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
EEEk. Gay columnist and gadfly single handedly brings down christian values and faith -backed by islamic white house agenda.

The christians are up against the wall in the war on xmas and faith and the bible and sit-down dinners. Down to 97% of population in U.S..

Please.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Don't you know? Politricks is all about who can bully the most and get away with it. It's not OK to bully kids. But it is OK to bully other politicians.

/sarcasm off.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

That's just not true.

Yes it is! Later in that same post, you even say it is:

But yeah, the organization is geared towards young gay bully victims,

That's like saying that everyone in the civil rights movement only cared about minorities and felt minorities were incapable of being racist themselves.

I didn't say anything about "everyone"! I was only pointing out what I SEE AS BEING WRONG WITH their pledge, and the videos that you provided! Furthermore, the civil rights movement WAS, and IS, primarily about the rights of our Black population, and many members of minority groups, most definitely, are still in denial over their own racism.

That's like saying that a sexual abuse victim organization is bad because it doesn't focus on every other form of abuse.

No it's not! You are just attempting to twist my words.

You offered a challenge regarding the videos you posted, and I met it! Live with it, and stop hedging!

See ya,
Milt

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
OK I am going to be honest, my experience with gays has always been a positive one, but after the negative remarks by some posters, it is challenging to remain positive,

Right now I am really angry, being honest, I have had their back would they have mine? as a christian or a some what of a conservative., or would they be happy to see me dragged behind a car?

I truly believe some here hate conservatives so much they would.

OK bash away.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Turq1

The people that are making a big deal about this aren't being very good Christians it could be argued. Make a big deal about the double standard that many live by and defend, which he pointed out. If you're saying two standards are fine really you're just condemning yourself as a Christian.

Why do you feel those making a "big deal" out of this need to be "good Christians"? Do you really feel as though that justifies the obvious "double standard" Dan Savage is living by?

See ya,
Milt

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by fbluth

Religion is the entire reason we have bullying for the most part........

Horse crap! Most bullying has nothing to do with one's sexual orientation, or even religious affiliation. It has to do with a bully's need to dominate. Sexual orientation and religion are only two of many EXCUSES a bully might use. Dan Savage seems to prefer using religion as his excuse to bully. It seems that is your preference too!

See ya,
Milt
edit on 30-4-2012 by BenReclused because: Typo

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join