It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explain to me how Homosexuals are "born that way".

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by nahahh
reply to post by Screwed

1st...i'm not you're "sweetheart"! 2nd...just because i don't approve...doesn't mean i hate. And therein lies the problem. Gays, homosexuals..whatever the heck they want to call themselves. They act like we have to AGREE because they're gay. They act like they should have SPECIAL PRIVILEGES...because they're gay. Why so?

Who's the one hatin' when they say that those who don't agree, should be removed from the planet? Did i EVER make a comment, as such...towards their lifestyles?

And, stop with the breaking down of everything i wrote. I've seen all the tricks you SHILLS have to offer. I've been on this site for over 6 years. The sandbox is in the other yard...BTS.

What's next...you gonna give BS scientic "facts"? What makes what science tells us, right? HISstory, has a way of changing...from generation, to generation.

All this "science"...and people are still dying of cancer and other CUREABLE diseases...even more so than ever? GIVE ME A BREAK! Science has offered us NOTHING that can't be done WITHOUT IT! For real! Man's biggest problem is this: he thinks he's BIGGER than the planet he was made from! SHAME ON YOU!

says the god fearing one! churches demand no taxes religious holidays and all the rest of it and yet no-one blinks an eye, gays try to show there proud to be themselves and you people dig at them for being sinful every chance you get! get off your self righteous high horse and smell the ground you (for a lack of a better term) plonker!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

And...since the post i made got buried in nothing....let me just keep this fresh in everyone's mind

Translation: My absurd post got ignored, so I'm going to post it again and again until somebody is forced to pay attention to it.

Different TRANSLATION...........PEOPLE SHOULD WAKE UP AND PAY ATTENTION. Unless...you think we're WINNING this battle???

People are playing checkers and the "elite", NWO, PTB, etc, etc...have a special GAMEPLAN for all you RAH-RAHers. 9-11 TAUGHT YOU NOTHING! Go back to sleep.............everything is fiiiiiiiiiine!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dareamus

reply to post by Screwed

1st...i'm not you're "sweetheart"! 2nd...just because i don't approve...doesn't mean i hate. And therein lies the problem. Gays, homosexuals..whatever the heck they want to call themselves. They act like we have to AGREE because they're gay. They act like they should have SPECIAL PRIVILEGES...because they're gay. Why so?

Who's the one hatin' when they say that those who don't agree, should be removed from the planet? Did i EVER make a comment, as such...towards their lifestyles?

And, stop with the breaking down of everything i wrote. I've seen all the tricks you SHILLS have to offer. I've been on this site for over 6 years. The sandbox is in the other yard...BTS.

What's next...you gonna give BS scientic "facts"? What makes what science tells us, right? HISstory, has a way of changing...from generation, to generation.

All this "science"...and people are still dying of cancer and other CUREABLE diseases...even more so than ever? GIVE ME A BREAK! Science has offered us NOTHING that can't be done WITHOUT IT! For real! Man's biggest problem is this: he thinks he's BIGGER than the planet he was made from! SHAME ON YOU!

says the god fearing one! churches demand no taxes religious holidays and all the rest of it and yet no-one blinks an eye, gays try to show there proud to be themselves and you people dig at them for being sinful every chance you get! get off your self righteous high horse and smell the ground you (for a lack of a better term) plonker!

Who said ANYTHING about "church??? Why do 'gays' try to 'show they're proud to be themselves? Are they still unsure...or do they need the publics approval and stamp of 'gayness'? Do fornicators go around bragging about being 'proud'. Afterall, they're just being themselves. WHAT A BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES you are. SELF RIGHTEOUS????? I"m not the one parading...am i? lol.

Do you still need attention? Are you one of those types of people...who get off on getting "likes", on facebook? Do you get mad, when people don't like you're CORNY COMMENTS?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

reply to post by Screwed

1st...i'm not you're "sweetheart"!

yes you are

whatever the heck THEY want to call themselves. THEY act like we have to AGREE because THEY'RE gay. THEY act like they should have SPECIAL PRIVILEGES...because THEY'RE gay. Why so?

Who's the one hatin' when THEY say that those who don't agree, should be removed from the planet? Did i EVER make a comment, as such...towards THEIR lifestyles?

THEY are human beings.
Some would argue a little more so than YOU.
This US/WE vs THEM/THEY mentality is only the tip of your ignorance iceberg sweetheart.

And, stop with the breaking down of everything i wrote. I've seen all the tricks you SHILLS have to offer.

Wow, I didn't realize that was a........"TRICK"!!!
Dun dun duhhhhhhn!!!!

Science has offered us NOTHING that can't be done WITHOUT IT! For real!

annnnnnd I'm out.
You just exposed yourself on that one sweetheart.
Now we all know exactly the level of ignorance we are dealing with.
My job is done.
Peace!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by nahahh

I am not saying you are secretly gay. But, you are probably secretly gay. I cant think of another reason you're getting so worked up over something that has nothing to do with you.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by nahahh

no i accept the fact that not everyone will agree with my comments or approve of my bluntness and for your information i'm not gay i don't prance and i don't fornicate or for that matter i'm practically celibate because i would rather fall in love with someone i choose to and not who society and people like yourselves think i should and as for your gods plan of procreation, isn't the world full of enough morons destroying it? or would you prefer our planets finite resources to be burnt up following gods path? also what are all of your facts? make a list right now and link me to your evidence if you have so much....

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Science has offered us NOTHING that can't be done WITHOUT IT!

Says the person sitting behind a computer using the internet to communicate. Both of which would not be possible without science. I bet you turned lights on before you entered the room too. Science again.

Think of all the diseases that HAVE been cured by science. Not only that, but 500 years ago even a minor infection could spread and kill a person... until science discovered antibiotics. You use things every day that wouldn't be possible without science.

But I keep forgetting... science makes some people bitter because it disproves the validity of their god and they have to face reality.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I do not know if this theory has already been posted,I read the first first page and did not see it,so forgive me if this has already been covered.

What I propose,for arguments sake and suspension of ones personal belief (if you do not already share this belief)
would be reincarnation.

Let us say that reincarnation is an irrefutable fact,Could it be that when a person says that they were born gay,had these same sex attractions and feelings from the beginning that they are telling what they know to be the truth?

Take a gay man presently who feels as though he was born this way,what if his last incarnation was that of a women? his last 4 incarnations on earth were as a women?,Now he finds himself,unknowingly of course of his past rebirths,reincarnating as a male.

Could there still be the connection of feminine energy this lifetime? The subconscious/soul level remembrance of living as a female? He does not recall his past-lives but somewhere,somehow he feels that this is who is,who he is supposed to be...Ever since birth as long as he can remember,He has been attracted to the same sex.

There is no way of proving this of course ,neither is there any conclusive answer why this could be the case with some individuals and not with others.Maybe there are those who are born a different sex then what there souls experienced there last time around here on earth.

some can adjust with a clean slate,without any form of remembering/connection to their last life.Others for whatever reason hold on to their last incarnations memories,feelings,thoughts and attractions to the opposite sex and now society looks down upon them,they are persecuted for being different,something is wrong with them...When all along,internally/soul deep they cannot help it.

That would be a sad reality if true...To be a particular way and get nothing but crucified for your emotions and what attracts you.

Unfortunately that is exactly what happens.

I can say that and I am straight.whatever floats your boat,it is not hurting me and as long as you are not hurting anyone else,it is your life and your business.
edit on 30-4-2012 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
reply to post by nahahh

I am not saying you are secretly gay. But, you are probably secretly gay. I cant think of another reason you're getting so worked up over something that has nothing to do with you.

Alright, now that was funny AND true.

Whiskey just came out my nose.
I am gonna go fornicate with my wife now.
You all have fun.

.....you too sweetheart.
edit on 30-4-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Dareamus

yeah im too slow on here to get it out, ill always find an interesting topic that i would want to post on constructively and see that ive just missed that train

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Messier45

that's happened a few times to me, just keep your fingers crossed and one day, one day you'll make it
i have faith in you

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

reply to post by Screwed

yes you are

whatever the heck THEY want to call themselves. THEY act like we have to AGREE because THEY'RE gay. THEY act like they should have SPECIAL PRIVILEGES...because THEY'RE gay. Why so?

Who's the one hatin' when THEY say that those who don't agree, should be removed from the planet? Did i EVER make a comment, as such...towards THEIR lifestyles?

THEY are human beings.
This US/WE vs THEM/THEY mentality is only the tip of your ignorance iceberg sweetheart.

And, stop with the breaking down of everything i wrote. I've seen all the tricks you SHILLS have to offer.

Dun dun duhhhhhhn!!!!

annnnnnd I'm out.
My job is done.
Peace!!!

What job was that? Out of curiosity? Is it QUITTIN TIME? Clockin' out?

And, how did i "expose" myself. Does science cause the fields to bloom it's harvest? I'm sorry, i'm IGNORANT. Why do we need 'science'? So we can blow stuff up? So we can see....millions of miles into space and say....'woooooooow'. It sure isn't winning the battle in cancer or austism....IS IT?

Keep eating those burgers at Mickey D's. It's HEALTHY!

Oops, i forgot....IBM is building a 'smarter planet'...and i seriously doubt you'll be making the cut.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Science by no means discredits God.....actually proves over and over there is a higher being bigger then we understand....♥
edit on 30-4-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Dareamus

ah thanks Dareamus

yeah just need to get my comment count up so one day i can hope to create a thread half as interesting maybe something comparing everyones # MSM or why every second TV commercial in Aus is a life insurance commerical

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by nahahh

y'know what, im starting to like you, from now on you have earned the title of 'god very own keyboard warrior' its long but it works

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
reply to post by Xaphan

Science by no means discredits God.....actualy proves over and over there is a higher being bigger then we understand....♥

Just to elaborate on what I said: I'm not an atheist. I do believe that there is some kind of intelligent cosmic entity that is responsible for the existence of everything. However, I do not believe that any of the Abrahamic religions are an accurate portrayal of this cosmic entity. Science has proven many events in the bible to be untrue.

I do believe in something, but not any of the Abrahamic religions that promote venomous hatred like homophobia and racism and misogyny.

What that something is, I don't claim to know, and I believe that we're not supposed to know while we're in this physical dimension.
edit on 30-4-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I'd also like to know...why gay people insist that EVERYONE is gay...or in the closet? I guess you aint never had no punani...right? Must be that....because there is NO GREATER FEELING in the world....than a woman's vagina. Be 'gay' if you want to. MORE FOR ME!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
reply to post by Xaphan

Science by no means discredits God.....actually proves over and over there is a higher being bigger then we understand....♥
edit on 30-4-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

i second that seen as there doing research into the existence of a higher being, and the human soul, because there is no other way to explain it... but then science haters ignore the positive sides and concentrate on the bad # science produces to glorify there gods... tis sad really.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

reply to post by Screwed

yes you are

THEY are human beings.

Dun dun duhhhhhhn!!!!

annnnnnd I'm out.
My job is done.
Peace!!!

What job was that? Out of curiosity? Is it QUITTIN TIME? Clockin' out?

And, how did i "expose" myself. Does science cause the fields to bloom it's harvest? I'm sorry, i'm IGNORANT. Why do we need 'science'? So we can blow stuff up? So we can see....millions of miles into space and say....'woooooooow'. It sure isn't winning the battle in cancer or austism....IS IT?

Keep eating those burgers at Mickey D's. It's HEALTHY!

Oops, i forgot....IBM is building a 'smarter planet'...and i seriously doubt you'll be making the cut.

I'm sorry I just had to star your post.
This was by far the best insane rant ever!!!

I am going to be thinking of this post as I fall asleep tonight.
Thank you!!
Ok, now I am really out.
For real this time.

....coming honey!!!

nite nite sweetheart.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by nahahh

you should try a tight ass, you'd be tripping

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join