It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explain to me how Homosexuals are "born that way".

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Even the ugliest fool can find a woman..I see them in SC all the time with their children that have inherited his ugly genetics.. I have never met any gay man that could not get a woman. More so gay men have women swarming them most of the time lol. I think most of my life I have shooed off unwanted female advances.

edit on 29/4/12 by toochaos4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04
People are sexually attracted to inanimate objects, such as shoes, or cars.
They do?
Oh, sorry to be insensitive to the objectfiles.

I find some men attractive, and I'm straight. I thought most men find other men attractive, and that's why there's the "who would you go gay for?" game

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04
This however does nothing to address the morality issue of homosexuality
What is unethical about consensual sex?
edit on 29-4-2012 by gentledissident because: but wait, there's more

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegagefather

Originally posted by Edgar806
Theyre not born that way. In no way os homosexuality inheritated. Its learned. And yes it really is wrong

The gene that causes homosexuality was discovered years ago. It's very clear that is causes homosexuality, it's even been used on heterosexual labrats to makes them homosexual.

It's not up for debate - science has confirmed the gene exists. And if you argue, it's because you're ignorant.

Note for attackers: I am comfortably heterosexual.
edit on 29-4-2012 by thegagefather because: (no reason given)

Show me the research - because none of it even comes near to being conclusive. And I'm gay, and I don't really care why. But I have researched this over and over again and there is NO conclusive evidence for this gene, only hypotheses.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I think I've read enough replies in this thread to say that the jury is out on whether homosexuality is learned. But the jury is IN on the apparent fact that bigotry is learned.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by staver

Of course they shouldn't stay in the closet, I don't think they ever had to be there to begin with, in some cases had they just been honest.....and taken the "hits" if they came "out" by family and friends, which I think would be far less severe then maybe people that are gay believe, if you are "loved" by your family and friends, really loved, it won't matter.

Don't shift the "responsibility" of YOUR refusal to be honest on to others, and certainly don't make babies with women that you have "tricked" into thinking you are straight.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

My beliefs on this topic would take more time than I have to explain, but I will respond to this statement. I know men that chose to be gay after being rejected by women. I know women that chose to be lesbian after being in multiple abusive relationships with men.

What? Never in my life have i seen or heard a straight guy suddenly decide to go gay because he had broken up with his women. Seriously, you claim to "know" that this happens. What i your experience with this?

I have heard of bi people "choose" the sex of their partner. Is that what you are talking about?

From a cognitive-behavioral standpoint sexuality is a very complex process. People are sexually attracted to inanimate objects, such as shoes, or cars. Obviously there is no gene for being attracted to a car. To say there is no physical/genetic component to homosexuality is willful ignorance. To say people are simply born this way is just as willfully ignorant. There is clearly social context at work.

Sad thing is that you actually had an argument there until this next part.

This however does nothing to address the morality issue of homosexuality, and being born a certain way does not necessitate it being acceptable. What about a person who is born a child molester, or murderer? Would that now make it ok for them to act on their impulses simply because they were born with them? Anyways I got into the debate more than I intended to already.

What freaking morality is there in regards to participating in sex with another adult?? How is gay sex different from straight sex in such a way that you feel it is immoral?
edit on 29-4-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I would like 1 person, to PROVE you were "born that way", considering most people can only recall from ages 4-5, and some, ages 2-3. Prove to me, that you were 'homosexual', when you came out of the womb. Show me a video...so we can all say, yup...that baby is gay.

Just because you're a "man" and have female tendencies or metro-sexual, hardly makes you a homosexual. Keep in mind, the 1st woman came out of man (Gen 2:21-22), and men do have female genes (Gen 1:27). However, to say a person has 'homosexual' genes, is a bit of a stretch.

My BIGGEST problem with homosexuals is this: THERE IS NO REPRODUCTION! There is no: "Two becoming 1 flesh". (Gen 2:24) There is no being "fruitful and MULTIPLYING"; which was God's 1st commandment for man.....be fruitful and MULTIPLY. (Gen 1:28)

The "plan" by TPTB is very clear....destroy God's word...then, use that same word, to control the sheeple. I guess people forget: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God (John 1:1) But, so was Lucifer aka the 'light bearer'. (Isaiah 14:12; Eze 28:11-19)

Another grim story, about homosexuality can be found in the book of Judges 19:22 and Gen 19:4

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
reply to post by staver

Of course they shouldn't stay in the closet, I don't think they ever had to be there to begin with, in some cases had they just been honest.....and taken the "hits" if they came "out" by family and friends, which I think would be far less severe then maybe people that are gay believe, if you are "loved" by your family and friends, really loved, it won't matter.

Don't shift the "responsibility" of YOUR refusal to be honest on to others, and certainly don't make babies with women that you have "tricked" into thinking you are straight.

Sure its easy to say what other people should have done. Its not as easy as when you are the person doing it.

Why don't you ask any gay man on this forum how hard it is to "come out"? You can sit there and act like its as easy as buying a goddamn candy bar all you want, it doesn't make you right and it doesn't help anyone.

I already know what your problem is. You cannot really "empathize". Your husband left you because he was gay. Okay, not good. However, not once have I heard you acknowledge any sort of pain he might have felt or any thing that leads me to believe you empathize with him in any way. You don't understand his feelings or his reasoning and you seem to have not made any attempt to.

"Woe me, all gays are evil liars" Is all I can hear.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
i would like you to prove God said what you claim s/he did, above.

in what language s/he spoke,

and who s/he told such and such to

evidence of tptb "the plan" you refer to would be great - what plan?!

as for proving gays are born that way.. 52% identical twins who are gay have the identical twin also being GAY even if they were separated.

NATURE > NURTURE as far as brain wiring and varying testosterone sensitivities.

other evidence...compiled

edit on 29-4-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by nahahh
I would like 1 person, to PROVE you were "born that way", considering most people can only recall from ages 4-5, and some, ages 2-3. Prove to me, that you were 'homosexual', when you came out of the womb. Show me a video...so we can all say, yup...that baby is gay.

Just because you're a "man" and have female tendencies or metro-sexual, hardly makes you a homosexual. Keep in mind, the 1st woman came out of man (Gen 2:21-22), and men do have female genes (Gen 1:27). However, to say a person has 'homosexual' genes, is a bit of a stretch.

My BIGGEST problem with homosexuals is this: THERE IS NO REPRODUCTION! There is no: "Two becoming 1 flesh". (Gen 2:24) There is no being "fruitful and MULTIPLYING"; which was God's 1st commandment for man.....be fruitful and MULTIPLY. (Gen 1:28)

The "plan" by TPTB is very clear....destroy God's word...then, use that same word, to control the sheeple. I guess people forget: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God (John 1:1) But, so was Lucifer aka the 'light bearer'. (Isaiah 14:12; Eze 28:11-19)

Another grim story, about homosexuality can be found in the book of Judges 19:22 and Gen 19:4

Ask gay people. As far as I remember I have been a gay person. I got my first crush at 7 on another kid. I was raised not by some carnival freaks or liberal hippies but, by god-fearing christian folk.

1 Cor 7:1 Now concerning the things whereof you wrote to me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman.
How does two people become one flesh...what wizardry is this?

The light bearer would be aka Jesus too
John 8:12 When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by nahahh

Haha to using the bible as a source and demanding proof in the same post.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I'd really like to see someone explain how it is a choice. Last I checked I can't force attraction with someone I'm not attracted to, so where does the choice come in? Choose to hate your life and force a fake attraction or be happy and find somebody you love? Human personality is usually determined by genetics and environment while growing up. There are numerous factors involved, I'm sure way deeper than I understand it, but whether they are born that way, or they aren't, it really does not matter. What matters is the way they ARE, and people need to respect that. They should be encouraged to seek happiness in life like everybody else.
edit on 29-4-2012 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
What freaking morality is there in regards to participating in sex with another adult?? How is gay sex different from straight sex in such a way that you feel it is immoral?

I've asked the question twice and haven't got a response. I sometimes wonder if my mic is on. Would anyone care to explain how consensual sex is unethical?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

I am truely sad that your perception of my comments is viewed as insensative, as I have said, my empathy for this man to this day extends to my keeping his secrets as not to hurt him in the eyes of his child, family and friends.....which means I take the hit for the failure of this marriage in these peoples eyes.

Painful stuff, and the only way I get through it is to embrace "integrity", and strive for truth and understanding. I do appreciate an opportunity to "vent" as I love these people, they were my extended family, they still are my daughters family, and now they hate me based on a lie...it just sucks....

I guess no one ever said it was going to be easy...we have bigger fish to fry, and happy loving homes, with honest, fair and loving partners is just a "basic" stepping stone to "harmony" on earth, I really believe this with all my heart...♥

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

My point in arguing for her is that because life is hard on her former gay husband doesn't mean he has the right to put an undue burden and hardship on someone else. It is like a person that is brought up with beatings every day has no right to beat on someone else. Personally I avoided closeted gay men like they had the plague because I felt like I would have some responsibility towards hurting someone else (the wife and kids).

I came out when I was 16 or so and told my parents when I was 19 and it is indeed very hard. My father like I say was a church deacon and Sunday School teacher. My mother was just as hard. I knew in my head they would disown me and throw me out. It just puzzles me when I meet men in their 30's, 40's 50's even 60's that are still closeted as all get out and are quite childish with relationships.

I mean when I was 22 I dated a guy that was 30 years old and he was terrified of being found out, didn't know how to kiss, embarrassed to be seen with me, had ideas that someone age 13 would have. I dumped this guy very quickly. I just do not understand dragging someone's life along with your misery for decades when they (the wives) also could be out finding someone that would genuinely love them.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
it was only a hundred years ago that gay people were murdered on sight.

So why would you assume with all the moronic religious people still circle jerking in their temples, churches, and lodges that gay people would feel safe?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I love the way everyone rebuttled EVERYTHING but one MAJOR DETAIL that i spoke of; and that would be the REPRODUCTION part. If it is so "right" then how come you can't reproduce??? If the CREATOR of the UNIVERSE wanted to...HE/SHE could have made just MALE...and had man do the reproducing. Instead, HE/SHE made a FEMALE to HAVE CHILDREN.

Let's be REAL, for a moment, what EXACTLY is the role of WOMAN. To have SEX with man...and that's it??? hahaha Yeah, ok. Continue on with your "gay" selves. hahahaha And where EXACTLY did the word...'gay' come from? Oh, the twist on words, the PTB use on the sheeple.

And, since you like to post CUTE youtube videos...this should OPEN YOUR EYES.

edit on 30-4-2012 by nahahh because: broken link

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I think you'll like this EYE OPENER, as well. Since you think there's no "agenda".

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lionhearte
Explain to me how Homosexuals are "born that way"

It's to do with brain sex -- Google it.

Also, who cares if someone is genuinely, 'innately' homosexual or they simple prefer to partner with someone of the same sex?

...oh. Wait. This is an American discussion website, isn't it?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
It is absolutely beyond me why one adult male cares where another adult male puts his dick unless they actually...'care' if you get my drift.

edit on 30-4-2012 by Garfee because: kb

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join