It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explain to me how Homosexuals are "born that way".

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by toochaos4u

Yeah my friend, Facts and research will do nothing in a thread like this.
What you have here is an emotional argument on one side and logic on the other.
Emotion ALWAYS wins because it is louder and refuses to listen.

I always love sitting on the sidelines of a troll fest like this.
I will never cease to be amazed at the people who use this dude called "god"
to justify the hatred in their hearts.

Also, this concept of "bad" and "good" is amusing to me.
What this dude called "god" likes is....well......"GOOD"!!!!
And what this dude doesn't like is ........"BAD".

He doesn't like gays so gays are......BAD!
He DOES like YOU ( so says.....errrm...YOU) so that means You are...."Good"!!!

This is my entertainment for the night.
Carry on.
edit on 30-4-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by gentledissident

Originally posted by nahahh
i could care less who you're sleeping with.

Now we're getting somewhere.

BTW, it's "I couldn't care less", as your amount of caring couldn't be any less because it's already so low.

Doesn't need to be corrected. But, thanks for the lesson. I said it EXACTLY the way i meant it. "I could care less." If i didn't care...i wouldn't have bothered posting. However, since i DO care...as you can see by my posts...why i care; i could CARE LESS.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Garfee
It is absolutely beyond me why one adult male cares where another adult male puts his dick unless they actually...'care' if you get my drift.

Maybe it's because, the other adult males, keep pushing their penis on everyone else...is why. I don't see a parade for whoremongers, fornicators and adulterers. Do you? Where is our heterosexual parade? Why can't we have a day, where we can just be OURSELVES? Isn't that a little bit HYPOCRITICAL? I mean, a flag representing your SEXUAL PREFERENCE? Really??? hahahahahahha And you ask, why do we care??? Seriously??? hahahah New name for ATS: IGNORANCE IS BLISS!

If you care so much about gay sex then go and have some.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

So ok then...enough with the gay PRIDE crap. PRIDE comes before the fall! Are we still going places....cuz i can drive ALL NIGHT.

Who said any of us were proud to be gay - you never even asked me. I'm just happy to be alive thanks, how about you?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

I'm pretty sure if you went to see a psychiatrist and said that, you had an invisible friend you talk to every night and he tells you gays are bad and should burn in hell for there sins you would be locked up for insanity, but seen as there is a book allowing you to say it, it all checks out and is hence forth known as a religious belief... seems legit...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

What you have here is an emotional arguement on one side and logic on the other.

Carry on.

You know what's so funny....the way those 'sitting on the sidelines'...are screaming at those actually PLAYING THE GAME. You're still a fan. What can you CONTRIBUTE. I gave you info on some FACTS...but THOSE are not FACTS because you say they're not facts? So...what makes FACTS, a fact?

The fact is...no matter how much you cheer with your flags......you can't REPRODUCE. Nothing else matters! Anything other than reproduction, is just SEX; whether it be man/man or man/women. God made REPRODUCTION pleasureable. Our PERVERTED MINDS has flipped the script. What FACTS do you have?

Bottom line: Has your seed produced??????? Sperm wasn't made to relieve yourself. It was made to REPRODUCE! Goodness gracious.

An EDUCATION is indeed what people need!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Thank you very much kind sir. We've got a lot of clues such as pre-natal hormones, highly fertile women (grandma was a baby making machine) brain scans, environmental preferences, sometimes chromosome differences. My last for the night is that several things could probably bring about gay children. It could be nature's way of population control or ways to force certain genes through by having more caretakers for children (in a village). Who knows for sure. Life is what it is.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

BTW, it's "I couldn't care less", as your amount of caring couldn't be any less because it's already so low.

Doesn't need to be corrected. But, thanks for the lesson. I said it EXACTLY the way i meant it. "I could care less." If i didn't care...i wouldn't have bothered posting. However, since i DO care...as you can see by my posts...why i care; i could CARE LESS.

Riiiiiiight

Nice save.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Lionhearte

I am a little confused. Why does the media focus on this issue so much while the planet is dying?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by gentledissident

Every one I've ever known, talked to or heard of. I don't really know but I think it's the vast vast majority.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Riiiiiiight

Nice save.

Is TRYING to "save" you....that's WHY i care. But hey, just because you don't "believe" doesn't mean it isn't so!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
And...since the post i made got buried in nothing....let me just keep this fresh in everyone's mind:
I would love to hear the rebuttles.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

What you have here is an emotional arguement on one side and logic on the other.

Carry on.

You know what's so funny....the way those 'sitting on the sidelines'...are screaming at those actually PLAYING THE GAME.

Who's screaming??

What can you CONTRIBUTE.

Pointing out irrational fears,hatred,jealousy,ignorance and hypocracy when I see it.

I gave you info on some FACTS...but THOSE are not FACTS because you say they're not facts?

I never said anything wasn't a fact, I just got here.

So...what makes FACTS, a fact?

evidence that has been accepted.

The fact is...no matter how much you cheer with your flags......you can't REPRODUCE.

Ohhh yes I can.

Nothing else matters! Anything other than reproduction, is just SEX; whether it be man/man or man/women

JUST SEX?!?!?!?!?!!?
JUST SEX?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!
ummmm, last time I checked, sex is awesome!!!!

God made REPRODUCTION pleasureable. Our PERVERTED MINDS has flipped the script. What FACTS do you have?

Here are the facts that I have sweetheart.
I have a wife and Five kids with another on the way.
(tryin' to figure out what keeps causing this)
and I love everyone regardless of sexual orientation.
Gay people aren't the ones who need to be removed form this world.
The people with hate in their hearts are.
I say this in a loving way of course.

Bottom line: Has your seed produced???????

ummmmmm, yeah.

Sperm wasn't made to relieve yourself. It was made to REPRODUCE! Goodness gracious.

Tell that to the tissues I keep on the night stand.

An EDUCATION is indeed what people need!

Compassion is what is needed princess.
edit on 30-4-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I'm one of those gays, if anyones got any questions about me, my childhood or anything else that may help hearing it from the horses mouth, shoot!
Im not saying just because i am Homo that i have a definitive understanding of why i am and others are not, i would just like to give people the chance to ask any questions they have not had the chance to ask a gay person before without any judgement or awkwardness, cheers.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

pictures or you didn't have them hahahaha

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Messier45
I'm one of those gays, if anyones got any questions about me, my childhood or anything else that may help hearing it from the horses mouth, shoot!
Im not saying just because i am Homo that i have a definitive understanding of why i am and others are not, i would just like to give people the chance to ask any questions they have not had the chance to ask a gay person before without any judgement or awkwardness, cheers.

it stopped being about that 29 pages back its now religion vs homosexuality :/

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

And...since the post i made got buried in nothing....let me just keep this fresh in everyone's mind

Translation: My absurd post got ignored, so I'm going to post it again and again until somebody is forced to pay attention to it.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dareamus
reply to post by Screwed

pictures or you didn't have them hahahaha

Will my grocery bill suffice?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Do your grocery bills have 5 children and one on the way printed along the bottom?!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

1st...i'm not you're "sweetheart"! 2nd...just because i don't approve...doesn't mean i hate. And therein lies the problem. Gays, homosexuals..whatever the heck they want to call themselves. They act like we have to AGREE because they're gay. They act like they should have SPECIAL PRIVILEGES...because they're gay. Why so?

Who's the one hatin' when they say that those who don't agree, should be removed from the planet? Did i EVER make a comment, as such...towards their lifestyles?

And, stop with the breaking down of everything i wrote. I've seen all the tricks you SHILLS have to offer. I've been on this site for over 6 years. The sandbox is in the other yard...BTS.

What's next...you gonna give BS scientic "facts"? What makes what science tells us, right? HISstory, has a way of changing...from generation, to generation.

All this "science"...and people are still dying of cancer and other CUREABLE diseases...even more so than ever? GIVE ME A BREAK! Science has offered us NOTHING that can't be done WITHOUT IT! For real! Man's biggest problem is this: he thinks he's BIGGER than the planet he was made from! SHAME ON YOU!

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join