Ron Paul wins Louisiana

page: 4
83
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs
 


lmao furbs, why aren't you supporting Paul? Rather support Dumbledore?




posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by swoopaloop
 


Dumbledore is polling better than Ron Paul, so why not?



posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs
 


Here, a source that is specifically associated with Louisiana, nothing else.

Louisiana Political News Wire


WASHINGTON -- Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas, dominated the Louisiana Republican caucuses held Saturday. The results guarantee he will have a strong presence in the state's delegation to the Republican National Convention in August, even if he has little hope of winning the party's presidential nomination. The caucuses were held in the state's six newly drawn congressional districts. While the presidential preferences of the delegates were not identified on the caucus ballots, delegates who back the libertarian congressman, who is now the only one of Mitt Romney's adversaries still standing, won the lion's share of the contests, carrying the 1st, 2nd, 5th and 6th Congressional Districts. As a result, under party rules, Paul is guaranteed at least 17 of the 46 delegates to the convention...


I snipped the end of the quote because I figured you wanted me to leave opinions out of it



posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs
reply to post by swoopaloop
 


Dumbledore is polling better than Ron Paul, so why not?


If you don't have a link to this then it is a hoax and off topic.

Of course you could always post facts, or factual opinion, or anything besides dribble



posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhysicsAdept
reply to post by Furbs
 


Yeah using political organizations for political information is not ok. Ever.

But using Wikipedia is


All political organizations are inherently biased, hence why they aren't a good source for information.

The wikipedia article is sourced from the United States Constitution, so.. yeah.. that wikipedia article was an -unbiased- source of -factual- information.

See the difference?
edit on 29-4-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs
 


Yeah and that is true that no one can edit anything on Wikipedia with such high prestige.


I gave you another link, Mr. Potter.



posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doalrite

Originally posted by Furbs
reply to post by swoopaloop
 


Dumbledore is polling better than Ron Paul, so why not?


If you don't have a link to this then it is a hoax and off topic.

Of course you could always post facts, or factual opinion, or anything besides dribble


Here you go.

answers.yahoo.com...



posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs
 


No, Seriously. Why aren't you supporting Paul? Rather a Puppet be your president?



posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs
 


What is amazing to me is the sheer unreality of it all-- It's like the Ron Paul Campaign and his followers inhabit an alternate dimension where he's been the inevitable victor the whole time. All the normal rules people follow for deciding who won elections, are ignored, and victory is claimed time and time again, no matter the outcome. If not in the popular vote, then in the delegates.

My prediction: most of these press releases are just bull, put out by the paul campaign, and the only people they are intended to fool are his massive herd of sheep- the better to fleece them. In the end there are going to be a lot of confused and angry Paul supporters after nothing happens at the convention. It will be a very unpleasant moment of truth. At that point the story will change to 1. We wuz robbed, 2. It was all about waking people up. 3. Rand Paul 2016! The official campaign will go with 2 and 3.



posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DrEugeneFixer
 


And why aren't you supporting him? Do you also want to have a puppet as the american president?



posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
sweet!


thank you





thank you



posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by swoopaloop
 


There are many reasons to disregard the value of a Ron Paul presidency. His favored policies are delusional, and his record as a Representative from Texas is totally negligible. He has a history of pandering to poorly educated racists and the most paranoid and deluded of the republican base. His association with numerous fringe groups, such as the Mises Institute makes me think he's likely to put some of their nutty members in any possible cabinet. The fake eyebrows are creepy. Finally, his supporters have formed a strange cult of personality about him, more extreme than anything I have witnessed in this country.

That about covers it.



posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by epsilon69
reply to post by The_Zomar
 


Awesome!

Can't wait to see this one on CNN. Maybe they will have to admit that Ron Paul has a serious chance of beating Romney and Obama after all?
edit on 28-4-2012 by epsilon69 because: grammer


Bwahahahahahhaha!

Hilarity.



posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer
reply to post by swoopaloop
 


There are many reasons to disregard the value of a Ron Paul presidency. His favored policies are delusional, and his record as a Representative from Texas is totally negligible. He has a history of pandering to poorly educated racists and the most paranoid and deluded of the republican base. His association with numerous fringe groups, such as the Mises Institute makes me think he's likely to put some of their nutty members in any possible cabinet. The fake eyebrows are creepy. Finally, his supporters have formed a strange cult of personality about him, more extreme than anything I have witnessed in this country.

That about covers it.


Anyone that takes anything you have to say seriously only need to read over your past post, as an admitted shill your opinion is the only thing that should be disregarded..

The true cult are those against him with their hate and filth... I would tell you to join a club but I'm guessing you already belong to one



posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs
reply to post by swoopaloop
 


Dumbledore is polling better than Ron Paul, so why not?


Ha!

Can't wait to see all the excuses Paultards will make when Paul finally fails. Counting the days.



posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doalrite

Anyone that takes anything you have to say seriously only need to read over your past post, as an admitted shill your opinion is the only thing that should be disregarded..

The true cult are those against him with their hate and filth... I would tell you to join a club but I'm guessing you already belong to one


So, personal attacks are the only response you have? I'm sorry, but this isn't going to be much of a thread at this point. Couldn't you respond by defending the fake eyebrows, or something?



posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer

Originally posted by Doalrite

Anyone that takes anything you have to say seriously only need to read over your past post, as an admitted shill your opinion is the only thing that should be disregarded..

The true cult are those against him with their hate and filth... I would tell you to join a club but I'm guessing you already belong to one


So, personal attacks are the only response you have? I'm sorry, but this isn't going to be much of a thread at this point. Couldn't you respond by defending the fake eyebrows, or something?


I don't need to respond to any of your pathetic attacks, it won't be much fun to you at all i'm sure because i'm not the one looking for a fight. Have fun with your trolling and just so you know its people like you that actually truely help the RP campaign because of the ignorance in your statements.

You help people ask themselves.... "do i sound like this"... and in the end you because of your extreme bias actually turn those people who question to the actual truth.

So thankyou for your effort and pushing our cause



posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer
reply to post by Furbs
 


What is amazing to me is the sheer unreality of it all-- It's like the Ron Paul Campaign and his followers inhabit an alternate dimension where he's been the inevitable victor the whole time. All the normal rules people follow for deciding who won elections, are ignored, and victory is claimed time and time again, no matter the outcome. If not in the popular vote, then in the delegates.

My prediction: most of these press releases are just bull, put out by the paul campaign, and the only people they are intended to fool are his massive herd of sheep- the better to fleece them. In the end there are going to be a lot of confused and angry Paul supporters after nothing happens at the convention. It will be a very unpleasant moment of truth. At that point the story will change to 1. We wuz robbed, 2. It was all about waking people up. 3. Rand Paul 2016! The official campaign will go with 2 and 3.


Really? What amazes me is the sheer reality of it all. Puppet president after puppet president sending our boys and girls off to war, one guy comes along and wants to end the war and any support he gets is called propaganda and "fanatical" or "cult-like".

Everything published about Ron Paul is "bull" but the lack of mainstream media coverage of it is just plain normal huh? Romney is magically our nominee, yet no one pays attention to him or gives a # about him except our beloved mainstream media, who constantly pounds the name Romney into our heads. Gee I wonder why that is, they must like him out of the goodness of their hearts and his politics huh?

You talk about people getting paid to publish a news article? Just how, exactly, do you think Mitt Romney ended up with any support at all. He got by on his looks? Give me a break, the only reason Ron Paul isn't unanimously supported is because his organization DOESN'T bribe anyone.
edit on 29-4-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
It will be interesting to see if Obama's campaign puts commercials on TV bashing Ron Paul. If you start to see that, it will be all the proof I need that he's actually a contestant.

Till then it's a waiting game. You have to give the guy credit tho, he's put together a good run so far.



posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77
Everything published about Ron Paul is "bull" but the lack of mainstream media coverage of it is just plain normal huh?


I only said that the press releases from the paul campaign are bull. Ron Paul actually gets much more coverage than he deserves, and not much of it is really serious. Better coverage of his silly ideas would only cement his loser status.


Originally posted by RSF77
Romney is magically our nominee, yet no one pays attention to him or gives a # about him.


If Romneybots were perpetually creating BS threads on ATS claiming victory in every primary, they'd get cut to ribbons just like you guys.


Originally posted by RSF77
Give me a break, the only reason Ron Paul isn't unanimously supported is because his organization DOESN'T bribe anyone.


Of course, you don't really mean that, unless you're delusional. No president has ever had unanimous support, so there's little reason to expect Ron Paul to ever even approach it. Surely you're aware that not all people think the same about things?





 
83
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join