It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul wins Louisiana

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by netwarrior
Nearest i can tell, Ron Paul didnt win 1st place. John McCain did. Ron Paul got 2nd.

Yes, you heard that right. WTF is going on?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

McCain isn't running. That was from 2008 my friend

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Doalrite

That's from March 24th...

And Santorum has since pulled out.

edit on 28/4/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

That was for the beauty contest - not who got the most delegates which is the real winner.

MSM reported winners as who got the popular vote in the beginning, but then as soon as Ron Paul got his first popular vote win they quickly changed it to reporting who gets the most delegates. (See Virgin Islands where ron got popular vote - Romney got most delegates and MSM reported Romney winner)

Ron got the most delegates coming out of louisiana. We won the majority of delegates from 4.5 of the 6 congressional districts.

Face it - we won. And we are about to win Massachusetts as well.
edit on 28-4-2012 by The_Zomar because: (no reason given)

Face it?? First off don't get an attitude, I'm glad Ron Paul won if he did, I just want proof before I celebrate....

Yea I'm a RP supporter you can follow my history and see its obvious.. however I don't just jump on the band wagon.. I'd like to think that RP supporters are of higher character than just spewing data and then saying something ignorant.

Information is power.

rEVOLution2012

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Haha - I should have been more clear, Doalrite.

I was just explaining the results from your post.

When I say "face it" its for the people in the thread that don't understand that Ron Paul won Louisiana.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
My bad. Tiny screen. Apologies lol.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

edit on 28-4-2012 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

When I say "face it" its for the people in the thread that don't understand that Ron Paul won Louisiana.

Most(excluding above) won't understand nor want to. Now only if they could set aside the ego and just let it be.
edit on 28-4-2012 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Lol at these replies "Santorum wins" He's not even in the race now! MCCain really? hah. WOW.

Originally posted by michaelbrux

you have to apply it to the skin while still wet, preferably warm...and then dab away the excess with a dry towel.

your skin will be soft and supple...to the extent a guys skin can be soft or supple and its almost like not having anything on your skin at all.

Wait what? "It puts the lotion on it's skin or it gets the hose again"?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
So to be clear for all who come after this:

Ron Paul lost the popular vote to Santorum, which is sadly ridiculous and backwards in and of itself. But sadly, the Republican Party doesn't really give a damn about the public vote when it comes to their nominee.

So Ron Paul did indeed win via delegates chosen at caucuses that were his supporters as usual. So yes, technically, Ron Paul won a clean sweep.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doalrite
They still won't give him air time... lol

To bad Romney is such a puss and wont debate ron paul one on one.

Tell you what.

I will email Romney's campaign and challenge him to a debate. You do the same. Everyone who reads this, do it as well. I will tell friend and family to do it as well.

Let them know the truth. What do they have to lose by hearing #t Obamney debate Ron Paul? Nothing. They have nothing to lose except their liberty if they vote #t Obamney.

So, convince them to ask for the debate because it will be their opportunity to prove us all wrong. Won't happen, of course, but it would be a good psychological way to get them to help themselves to wake up.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Yesterday it was Massachusetts, today Louisiana, WOW!

Another one to add to the ever expanding list of actual Ron Paul wins i guess.

I guess they can´t vote-fraud their way the entire way, that may be why the media is trying to give the perception it is already over to at least get the vast majority deluded into backing the establishment candidate(Romney), believing no alternative exists.

But it does.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
double post delete
edit on 29-4-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux

you have to apply it to the skin while still wet, preferably warm...and then dab away the excess with a dry towel.

your skin will be soft and supple...to the extent a guys skin can be soft or supple and its almost like not having anything on your skin at all.

I came for the Ron Paul title, I stayed for this conversation....

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
this is exciting news for the Ron Paul Revolution.

Can you be real specific in regards to Louisiana's total 46 delegates? What's the actual count?

Romney has 5 pledged delegates according to www.thegreenpapers.com Are any of those really for Ron Paul?

At the state convention on June 2nd, can the rules be changed to release those five pledged delegates and let them vote their conscience?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Lol it was late and I was a bit edgy as well, Apologies

Yeah I agree the fraud that has been happening has been getting recorded so now they will stop trying so hard to block ron paul people...

But really what this shows is how much people don't want romney... and he wont win because we will not just "fall in line".... when i hear people say that it makes me sick.

As for most Ron Paul haters it seems to me that 70 percent of them are Obama supporters... they don't want Ron Paul to win because he would wipe obama off the white house like you wipe a stain off the counter

Of course the Establishment doesn't care who wins because this isn't about anything but power and Healthcare is power.... they will refuse to give up power unless we fight or ron paul wins...

Are you happy you have to pay a fine if you cant afford insurance???
edit on 29-4-2012 by Doalrite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Im an ignorant troll,,I say things like " he cant win",,,,,,,,,"only paultards beleive this fake campaign can beat romney and his awesome support",,,,,I love to say "delusional paul supporters" still think he can win"..Only because there is nothing in my life I am passionate about and Im trying to be different from my friends even if it means voting obama and losing my rights and gaining MORE laws,,,,,ya see my parents were ignorant too and they taught me how to be ignorant,,so I love to look for Ron Paul threads on ATS BECAUSE I have nothing else to do except say stupid negative things about a GREAT MAN with awesome intelligent supporters...

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
www.nola.com...

Out of the local New Orleans site. And the republicass there are crying about it.

"The result of this ill-conceived and confusing caucus clearly does not represent the will of the vast majority of Louisiana Republican voters, as Ron Paul recently received only 6 percent of the vote in the Louisiana presidential primary," said Roy, who on behalf of her organization called for the state party's leaders to resign for designing Saturday's "debacle."

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by cleverhans
www.nola.com...

Out of the local New Orleans site. And the republicass there are crying about it.

"The result of this ill-conceived and confusing caucus clearly does not represent the will of the vast majority of Louisiana Republican voters, as Ron Paul recently received only 6 percent of the vote in the Louisiana presidential primary," said Roy, who on behalf of her organization called for the state party's leaders to resign for designing Saturday's "debacle."

*chuckles*. She was perfectly happy with the state party's leaders as long as her team was "winning".

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join