It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emergency !!!! Callin All Aliens !!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by starheart

Then better start to look a little bit less savage, and start right now acting better if we want some help.
However, i still believe that the GFL will be glad to help if only all humans will want them to help us; they act only if their help is volontary required by all the population.

GFL. Hm. Lotsa humans on this thread calling out for help. Do we need a quorum?

Originally posted by starheart
And again, we will have to understand that if they help us once, it doesn't mean that we have to stop working to better ourselves by ourselve and let them do all the job afterward.

Fine by me. fine by humans I suspect.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by raggin
Fukushima's problems are still there.

Anytime you're ready.

Just to add something I think is as logical as possible here : we have absolutely no evidence that any other beings, wherever they're from, have helped clear up some of the radiation from Fukushima since it started. But on the other hand, we have absolutely no evidence that they haven't helped either.

That's all I wanted to say, not siding with anyone.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines

Originally posted by raggin
Fukushima's problems are still there.

Anytime you're ready.

Just to add something I think is as logical as possible here : we have absolutely no evidence that any other beings, wherever they're from, have helped clear up some of the radiation from Fukushima since it started. But on the other hand, we have absolutely no evidence that they haven't helped either.

That's all I wanted to say, not siding with anyone.

Proof is in the pudding. Fukushima will radiate the Northern Hemisphere using the jet stream if Unit 3 or 4 fails any further. The contamination of the ocean water will potentially kill all plant and aquatic life in the Pacific Ocean. Global ocean spread of contamination that will last lifetimes is nearly assured.

Really don't care what they have or haven't done, there is more than enough work for today.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by raggin

Post here. Enjoy!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wake up more. Alot of it involves in body suits and with worlds.
edit on 29-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I've wanted to ask you about some systems or planets in Andromeda, for I've been shown some places, that were wonderful. High tech clean beatuiful cities, but they made use of tubes, to get around anywhere so fast, without any kind of force, it was like sitting in a chair, and with a glass on the table, but wouldn't so much as move, and these cities were very advanced, so you would learn, get training, plan life decisions, ie. missions, adventures, help, grow, but in the countryside surrounding these areas, it was far more natural, not as high tech, though the tehcnology was there, but it was more natural, farms, even what looked like observatories that might take in far more data than ours, but still looked similar, domes, and people dressed more simply, family was really emphasized, children. Very connected to one another, telepathic, equal, valued every child very much. The city I was shown was primarily blond race, in fact that is what I saw.

Sounds very much like the images I've received. Don't remember a transport system like that, but, our micro-society can draw from a large array of technlogies. And, there seems to be great skill in integrating those technolgies hamniusly into the ecology.

Children, I almost get the impression that children are "little gods", of curse its not really that way, but there seems to be a general attitude that everything is for the children.

Telepathy is more of an adult thing. In that we seem to run a early development course not unlike T. Humans. We are all born telepathic, this is our earliest form of communications, T. Humans are the same. As physical minds develop the telepathy is attenuated, mostly to shut off some of the noise In terrestrials learning and further development of telepathy ends in early childhod, and it is rarely turned back on. In our society teleathy, and, otheir abilities are encouraged. Children are taught to control their telepathic abilities, perhas smeday I'll be able to communicate with "non-connected / distant" people. But for now it is rare people close up.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Well children as in less mature ones, but there seems to be different planetary systems, ie. some more akin to the afterlife, or through the central star, and its a bit like the planets but different too.

Then planets where many family groups are, interacting in worlds that still have body suits/avatars, and some method of creating through cloning or having children. But some of those "planets" are not like ours in the denser frequency overlays to create the kind of testing ground where you forget when you enter, but are I feel are like the next steps up, or higher, half way between places with semblance of life structure as we know it but on higher levels of learning, and helping, patrols and mid management level perhaps.

The telepathy being mentioned, I acutally had a kind of connect/telepathy experience a couple hours ago.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by raggin

Post here. Enjoy!

Wake up more. Alot of it involves in body suits and with worlds.
edit on 29-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

I already have. Guess what.

GFL aliens are like ATS aliens. Self-centered, lazy and moralless.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
FYI about GFL ...
GFL = HOAX.

If you have a problem with that, you can take it up with one of the ATS Site Owners here:

Anyone believing in GFL, or spouting off anything favorable in their regard, by extension, would thus be showing their own hand as either a gullible deluded sheep, and/or a liar/fraud.

GFL=HOAX

I said it twice.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

FYI about GFL ...
GFL = HOAX.

If you have a problem with that, you can take it up with one of the ATS Site Owners here:

Anyone believing in GFL, or spouting off anything favorable in their regard, by extension, would thus be showing their own hand as either a gullible deluded sheep, and/or a liar/fraud.

GFL=HOAX

I said it twice.

Hm. HOAX aliens are like ATS aliens then. Pseudo-aliens. All yik-yak, no action.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars

"ILLUMINATED" EARTH HUMANS WILL ALWAYS CREATE AND THEN SOLVE THEIR OWN PROBLEMS....

ULTIMATELY, WHY WORRY WHEN YOU/WE ARE "GOD" LIVING WITHIN AN ILLUSION/MATRIX...

ALBEIT A RADIOACTIVE ONE...

Radioactive Dust

Did you know that the dust that's in the air and settling all over your house (and computer monitor) is radioactive?

It's true, it contains radioactive decay products from naturally occurring Uranium and Thorium.

As an experiment, I wiped some dust from the TV screen onto a tissue, and placed it in front of the radiation detector.

The reading went from a background reading around 10 CPM to around 1300 CPM, or 130 times the reading!

High Altitude Radiation from Airplane Flights

When you fly in an airplane, you're up above much of the Earth's atmosphere. It's the air that protects us from a lot of radiation due to cosmic rays coming from outer space.

Recently I took a transcontinental flight, and of course a GM-10 Radiation Detector came along for the ride! The graph below shows the background radiation levels on the ground, as well as when we were at our crusing altitude (around 35,000 feet). Note the huge difference in radiation levels! The CPM (Counts Per Minute) went from about 12 on the ground to 360 in flight, or 30 times the level!

www.blackcatsystems.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Maybe ATS aliens psychological problems are a form of disassociation from their abuse traumas. They push the painful parts of their experience into unconsciousness by creating a imaginary human and alien-friends who carries those experiences for them at the unconscious level. When they sense a new threat Like Fukushima, the anticipation manifests itself through conversations with their pseudo-friends or through nightmares or through symbolic visions that cause them to lose consciousness.

I dunno. I trying to make sense of their cowardice.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by raggin

You can read all about disassociative disorders and many other fun psychological pathologies in the DSM IV

Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders

I highly recommend it.

edit/note: DSM V is due to release soon. It's quite highly anticipated.
DSM V Development

One listing in DSM IV of note is this one:
Delusional Disorder

Symptoms Non-bizarre delusions including feelings of being followed, poisoned, infected, deceived or conspired against, or loved at a distance. Non-bizarre referred to real life situations which could be true, but are not or are greatly exaggerated. Bizarre delusions, which would rule out this disorder, are those such as believing that your stomach is missing or that aliens are seeking you out to be their leader. Delusional disorder can be subtyped into the following categories: erotomanic, grandiose, jealous, persecutory (most common), somatic, and mixed.

edit on 29-4-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

reply to post by raggin

You can read all about disassociative disorders and many other fun psychological pathologies in the DSM IV

Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders

I highly recommend it.

Thank you.

I sent U2Us to many ATS aliens like Starchild23 that not participating on this thread. No luck. Getting old, these non-performing pseudo-aliens.

Maybe I should try Project Camelot. There are many, many half-witted aliens there.

Just kidding.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by raggin

Ya know . . . there is absolutely no way for you to know what actions any of us are taking. IF the others are like me, you will prolly never be aware of what I, or, they might do. You might try paying attention, look for "signs" of the work. I see them frequently.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

reply to post by petrus4

Please, could you enlighten me on how I should better engage with lairs and frauds?

To me it isn't about whether or not Anthra is a fraud. I have no way of knowing whether he is or not. There are some channelled sources of material that I've chosen to believe in the past, and others which I've found to be fairly obvious frauds. I do not dismiss all claims of ET contact out of hand.

The issue here, as far as I'm concerned, is that you are vicious, and needlessly so. You can choose to continue to deny that, if you want; but it's true.

Should I tell a liar and fraud that it's okay that they are a liar and fraud?

No. If he genuinely is a fraud, (and I haven't seen any evidence of that myself, yet) then point out that he is a fraud. In doing that, however, you do not need to tell him that he is worthless. Those are two entirely different things; and that to me is what demonstrates your malice.

Your goal here isn't purely to prevent people from being misled in a manner which may harm them, as you claim. As far as I'm concerned, you've demonstrated that a secondary objective is to render real psychological harm to Anthra; and that immediately makes me a lot more sympathetic to his position than yours. You can point out that you believe he is a fraud, without needing to do that.

This is a very consistent theme that I've seen with skeptics and debunkers on this site, as mentioned. It isn't purely about pointing out the absence of truth with certain things.

You are cruel. You also claim to others (and presumably to yourselves) that said cruelty and mean-spiritedness are justified, because you're pointing out what is and isn't true. The point tho is that you do not need to be inhumane in order to be an effective skeptic; and it would likely make your skepticism a lot more effective, if you were more compassionate.

If these people are mentally ill, as you claim, then how does it benefit either them or you, for you to attack them? If you were telling the truth yourself, about your claim that you simply want people to know that he is a fraud, you might say it maybe two or three times at the most, and then on realising that people perhaps do not want to listen to you, you'd go away.

It's like I've already said; your debunking is non-consensual. You're here because you've appointed yourself to be here, and to hell with whether or not anyone else actually wants to listen to you.

When you ask if skepticism and debunked is even 'wanted', well, are you interested in knowing the truth, or are you simply interested in defining the 'truth' as something you would really like to believe in?

I'm not interested in learning the truth from the likes of you, being quite honest; no. That is because, as I have already said, the truth is not what you are exclusively about. You're also interested in attacking people in a manner which is entirely unnecessary and excessive to pointing out said truth.

Often the Truth is boring, ugly, and even vicious.

You don't need to be vicious yourself in presenting it. That is the point.

You are a mean-spirited human being, who is attempting to hide behind the claim of engaging in an altruistic act, in order to justify your malevolence.

As far as I am concerned, that is the bottom line. You can respond to that however you want. You can try and wriggle out of it or justify it, however you want. It won't change anything. As long as you keep expressing contempt and thinly-veiled hatred towards Anthra, in the name of supposedly seeking the truth, the above statement will continue to be true.

As many people say they want Truth, data indicates people, in general, actually prefer to be lied to and led to believe in something they feel more comfortable with and even enjoy believing in.

If that is true, then I would appreciate it if you would use that, to assist you in making the decision to go away.

I don't necessarily completely, 100% believe people like Anthra myself, no. I know that most of the people Kerry Cassidy interviews are probably mentally ill, as is Kerry herself, according to most indications. That does not, however, prevent me from enjoying what they say, as a form of speculative science fiction, if nothing else. And who knows? Maybe in the case of some of them, there is something there.

I really do wish tho that I had the opportunity more often on ATS, to be able to make up my own mind when presented with certain information, rather than having one of you self-appointed guardians of truth immediately materialise, and savagely cut the messenger to pieces.

Seriously. Just stop.
edit on 30-4-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
reply to post by raggin

Ya know . . . there is absolutely no way for you to know what actions any of us are taking. IF the others are like me, you will prolly never be aware of what I, or, they might do. You might try paying attention, look for "signs" of the work. I see them frequently.

Fukushima has very, very few solutions and all of them require that the existing uranium cores be moved.

When I see that, I won't care if it is aliens, pseudo-aliens or Super[wo]man.

But thanks for all the encouragement.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

To me it isn't about whether or not Anthra is a fraud.

Antha has a severe credibility problem that began well in advance of being outed as a pseudo-alien. IMVHO.

edit on 30-4-2012 by raggin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Thank you for the criticism. It's well received, and in the future, I'll endeavor to temper my arguments even more so than I have already.

In the case of AnthraAndromda, you might say AnthraAndromeda started it, first by spamming near half the second page of this thread, and also by making statements like this:

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

And yet, when we try, all you T. Humans do is condemn us as frauds, and delusional... So I would ask, why the hell should we? You don't seem capable of helping yourself, you lie, kill, steal, abuse; each other, even those who would help. You have insulted us, and your own intelligence, you have failed utterly to think anything through, and it seems all you are capable of is crying. Why don't you try getting off YOUR collective dead asses and get your house in order. Then maybe, just maybe, you will be seen worthy of assistance. Until then STFU!

STFU?

Until then this thread was really a point a humor, but, then someone seemed to be begging for attention.

That someone even invited us to debunk them HERE

AnthraAndromeda was quite the swaggering cocksure cheek about it too.

Right, so, let's test the subject. Let's give the subject some basic math describing the Gravitational Potential for a body in space.
Regardless of what the math is describing, it's a linguistic standard for first contact scenarios, right? Everyone can count, but not everyone speaks Russian, or Chinese.
Any Alien species dropping agents on this planet would certainly have equipped their agents with the linguistic and mathematical tools contextual to Earth Humans so that even if they were here in a perfectly observational sense, they'd at least be able to understand and interpret what they were seeing.

A bit of math should then be no problem then right? Especially where someone is an advanced super intelligent telepathic alien?

AnthraAndromeda failed, choosing instead some cheeky answer.

AnthraAndromeda was then given several options, but, in the timeless predictable pattern of charlatans come and gone, these options were ignored, and/or deflected, whereby AnthraAndromeda then produces their own little self-made 'proof'.
Any 'proof' self produced by anyone under such scrutiny is typically fabricated smokescreen fluff. In this case, AnthraAndromeda directs us to take a look at their web site full of Technobabble.
Technobabble is a great smoke screen.
It's a tried and true defense enacted by charlatans come and gone.
In this case, the technobabble supposedly describes some data sets of DNA that supposedly 'prove' Alien.

These data sets have no chain of custody papers associated with them, nor any scanned documentation of officiating technicians that conducted the testing to vouch for the veracity of any of this technobabble, nor to vouchsafe for protocols and measures against the always potential for cross contamination that's always a risk when doing DNA sampling.
Further, there's absolutely no context. If there really actually was a DNA test, the data could have come from anywhere, or anything.
For all we know, the data could have been stolen from a site like medscape, and fluffed to bolster these alien claims.
There's really no way of knowing or verifying any of the data without having to call the subject's bluff in following through with spending your own money on conducting 'another' test.

The less expensive alternative is to look at the subject themselves. we have a website. alien.wolfmagick.com, freely given to us by the subject, and the subject has freely and openly invited a debunk.
WHOIS information on the website brings up THIS INFORMATION

If you Google the contact address listed you'll find a scattering of Trailer Homes pretty much in the middle of nowhere in Kaufman, Texas.
If you Google the contact email address provided, you'll find forum posts for Honda Goldwing motorcycle for sale in Texas, and another for an old 1977 Chevy Truck.
Real alien-like internet activity, yes? no?

That isn't the end of it but, out of consideration of privacy, I won't go into publicdata.com information, employment history, sensitive information like birth certificate (aliens with birth certificates?), and Driver License or any other avenues looked at.

In this respect, you may consider how much I've actually tempered public release of information derived from the investigation of this person, this ordinary human. Then again, if this person really was an alien they could just get beamed up, or fabricate a whole new set of identity papers, history, and other such?
Should I err on the side of human, or totally burn someone's identity in public since they're an 'alien' and can just get a new identity easy peasy anyway?

In essence in exploring the more human side of the person claiming to be an alien, all you ever get is the sad mediocre life of just another human.

Proof enough the subject is either delusional or a lying fraud, I've thus not interacted or engaged the subject since, though, as you say, I'm vicious.

edit on 30-4-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Druscilla, you are a mean-spirited human being, who is attempting to hide behind the claim of engaging in an altruistic act, in order to justify your malevolence.

She's trying hard.

I know that most of the people Kerry Cassidy interviews are probably mentally ill, as is Kerry herself,

Rocks, throwing, glass houses...

edit on 30-4-2012 by raggin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I have decided that ATS Pseudo-aliens are not the answer. If they ever were an answer.

I am emailing all the forums I know, their Administrators, informing them we need aliens. Real ones. Got all the non-performing kind we need right now, thanks.

Here's the email, anyone who would like to suggest what I might say better or different, fire away!

Dear Forum Administrator And Aliens Of Your Forum.

Help.

As you know, Fukushima is a potential global catastrophe of unknown dimensions. Could you make a thread, something like Emergency !!!! Callin All Aliens !!! [insert ATS thread link], Mother Earth needs alien help.

Thank you very much for your time of which we have very little so if you could setup a free account and email me back with all the information, I would be appreciative.

Signed,

raggin
Human Earth Person

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join