It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emergency !!!! Callin All Aliens !!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by raggin
Did you ask your ET contact to join this thread? To help solve the Fukushima euthanasia? To advise us?

Because either you are a follower, a leader or a do-nothingner and we have a cruise ship full of do-nothingners - especially pseudo-aliens - in this thread.

1) Fukushima is similar to Chernobyl in terms of nuclear fallout. If the aliens did nothing in public then, why should they do anything now?

2) If radiation was a disaster, then their biggest priority would be DU. With tonnes of DU floating around in the atmosphere, the biblical prophesy 'Wormwood' will soon become reality where fresh water becomes (radioactive) bitter. www.abovetopsecret.com...

3) As aliens are angels and vice versa, my repented (fallen angel) contact has his back against the wall (execution style) right now. He does his best to get humans to see the light of YHWH before Judgement Day.

4) There are guys like myself who are classed as traitors to their own kind. In dreams we are often hunted down like wild animals.

Advice.
Have faith in Jesus Christ our savoiur. Without this faith, I would have been killed off years ago for my treachery.

Also, learn the truth about what is happening in this world today, because it will be guys like you that sheeple will soon need for guidence and advice on how to get through the Days of Tribulation that lie ahead.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Also, I don't rely on off-world sources for this "Type" (read "type" as in a "data type") of learning, and the bulk of my knowldege is based on 40 years of Western Esoteric Tradition.

So I guess you 'cast' off-world data Types to suit your way of understanding.

public void getPeople2WakeUp(etType ET_Info)
[
yourType strMyInfo = (yourType)ET_Info;
]

The question is, how much truth is lost during your transformation by basing everything on 40 years of Western Tradition ?
After all, we both know in programming that when there is 'an explicit conversion, information will be lost'.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Actually, ETs as in Higher Ups, in the Cosmos and our Family outside the Cosmos, the Ceator(s), are doing what they plan and intend with Fukushima, with earth, all the time. And considering the full magnetiude of 3 meltdowns with the level of more than 11 000 spent fuel rods, (conservative estimate if they weren't lying because the pool had room for a lot more and they usually stored them there for years, whole plant operation even) In other words, we are seeing damage, mutations, sea life affected, BUT surprisingly small amount of human suffering so far.

I think we're meant to learn something from this and everything and change our ways.

We allow a small group of evil doers to harm billions on the planet, and don't seem to care much as a whole.

I mean, do they get a billion letters in each week denouncing and renouncing them?? I don't think so!

We literally get missing time as a planet, probably all the time. Not to mention that if you compare earth to a motel, we're all in private rooms and alot of what is around us IS PERCEPTION.

No two people experience time the same way either. Your family can through the other side already, mine too!

This is HOW MANAGED THIS WORLD IS.

Not to mention that this is the PAST, we're past steps of ourselves, and there is a script to the story we joined in, we can color up the scenes our way and help get others out, Soul/Spirit, can be nudged out of the DVD, but it has a certain outline, events, and even time manipulation, only can be done in a certain fashion.

There are both sides here doing that, tweaking the timelines.
edit on 1-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
During one of my checkups at nighttime, and I don't fully know what happened. There were two can't remember if it was a few days apart or a week.

The first time I had that primal fear that I get a few times, but never get to remember thankfully anything that is really bad.

So this time, shortly after it, was different, more gentle. But I was still very alarmed. To begin with when I went to bed, the covers moved and something was clipped on my fingers. Now that I had surgery last July, I've experienced a similar feeling with some device they clip on your finger to measure the 0xygen in your blood.

When I had surgery it was found the oxygen drops at night as I have constructed breathing, and may be getting surgery for this, but don't want it. Anyway, I suspect that ET does good checkups on us too. However, this was more than a year before the surgery and I had no idea of that condition.

But, based on the last time and being cut and experiencing pain before blacking out, I was nonstop praying and asking my HIgher Self to protect me and for anything negative to leave.

Then the covers moved on the other side of me, with a light indentation, and something was clipped on my other fingers.

In the midst of my frantic calls for help, a very gentle peaceful female mind met mine and said "you do realize this is the past don't you?"

And the curtain fell, though I was panicked, which is very unusual when it happens, you're in a state of alarm and its lights out.

I forgot this part, while I was told that this was the past, I could feel hands, like lighter weight but still with substance, half there, phased, touching my head, doing something to my head, and then lights out.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Thanks, got a good laugh out of that.

I guess it boils down to the "method" used to make the data conversion. And, all I can say to that is: The only thing any of us have in our "data conversions" is personal experience. For it is only through this experience that we have as a "yard stick" with which to measure new experience. And, of course our own honesty (with ourselves). So, time will tell how well my "data conversions" have been done.

I'm not worried though, my "Western Tradition", is quite well "tempered" with Eastern Tradition and all others I could find, it just that the Western has been the primary focus (prolly cause it was easier for me to understand).

edit on 1-5-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
We're the ones in the tests here, what are we learning. There is karma, though I don't believe in it, and certainly not as this punitive crapola thing the bloodlines worship and propagate that is completely disproved in that innocents die all the time, missionaries are raped, the biggest most dangerous profession in the phillipines is being an activist.

The satanic, ritualistic elite thrive, so far.

So karma is a joke for them and their ideas of cosmic laws are not true. There are Virtues, thou shalt not harm, and Goodness, not Laws overhead, those are mind traps.

However, there is a sort of cause and effect, and consequence, and its more about, law of attraction/affinity, and frequency match, for we raise and lower vibrations and also, there are lessons.

But when, and I suggest with Fukushima, quickly start to list what its telling us about the world, and take responsiblity, then maybe it can be healed in our lifetime.

And the viel lifts when the skies are filled, at least when its the positives.

If we want the veil to lift, we need to do the work we came to do, take responsibility for what is being mirrored in this world, although its not really a mirror we constructed, its still good for us to try and change it.

And, we can ask for this all the time, please show up, let it be now, no more suffering, fill us with Light, awaken our hearts, our minds, let it be now!

There is no harm is asking.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

I have had, and continue to have, thoughts nt unlike ours in regards of Terrestrial Leadership. I usually don't say anything out of respect for diplomacy (thar is as opposed ot resect for any given Terrestrial Human).

The only issue in your thinking is: What exactally gives ET the right to interfere with Terrestrial affairs?

I'm not saying ET shouldn't, or should for that matter. It is a matter of philosophy and morality. I understand where you are coming from on this, I, for the most part, hold the same opinion. But I wonder if fulfilling your demands truly IS the right thing to do. I wonder IF you have thought this through, if you can see all the implications, hell, I wonder if I do.

But, then, since I decided some time ago to do "something", does any of that even matter anymore?

As for disclosure: I don't give half a damn if its voluntary, involuntary, an accident of nature, or a small alien child throwing a tantrum. Disclosure would be the best thing that could happen to Earth. T. Humans would still have to grow up and become a responsible species, but, at least they would have the chance.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

Originally posted by raggin
Did you ask your ET contact to join this thread? To help solve the Fukushima euthanasia? To advise us?

Because either you are a follower, a leader or a do-nothingner and we have a cruise ship full of do-nothingners - especially pseudo-aliens - in this thread.

1) Fukushima is similar to Chernobyl in terms of nuclear fallout. If the aliens did nothing in public then, why should they do anything now?

YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FUKUSHIMA TO COMPARE IT TO CHERNOBYL. uSE TECH TO DO SEARCHES.

LEARN. THEN COME BACK.

CHEERS!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
NEXUS FORUM KICKING OUR ARESES.

THEY DO AND DON'T TALK. ALIENS COMING FORWARD. OUR ALIENS?

NADA.

THANKS

nexus.2012info.ca...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

question to @Unity_99 || AnthraAndromda

Do you find it a bit unusual that no one is asking you guys questions that only you guys might know the answer too?

I am stumped beyond comprehension.

Here we are ATS people, with a couple of alien/human hybrids who have admitted what they truly are and no mortals seem interested in asking any information. This is truly bizarre.

I have a question.

I read that the 11:11 Wake-up call is awakening people with codes. These codes are being given by the Mid-wayers.
Is this true? If yes, then why are these mid-wayers giving 75 million people numerical codes?
Do these codes have anything to do with the past, or future?

Maybe start a thread with the title "Ask an alien a question". Maybe there will be some good questions for you guys to answer. It seems this thread has died.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars

Why would any superior beings want to help us?

We pollute the world we live in.

We kill our own species for tangible items.

Seriously, if you were a superior being, would you?

They are just waiting till we extinct ourselves, wont be much longer.

haha! star for you.

havent read the whole thread. only the first page. since you sum up what i think.

Why would any superior being help the humans?- the original post is a good example of how this specie is lazy seeks comfort, wants salvation doing nothing in exchange.

No one can save humans. And no one has to. So either people grow up and take responsibility or ... people grow up and take responsibility.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

THREAD DIED B/C ALIENS ARE PSEUDO-ALIENS NONPERFORMING.

THANKS

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

I read that the 11:11 Wake-up call is awakening people with codes. These codes are being given by the Mid-wayers.
Is this true? If yes, then why are these mid-wayers giving 75 million people numerical codes?
Do these codes have anything to do with the past, or future?

Something else i'm not at all familiar with. However, the gematria you have above is interesting.

11 is the number of dimension in both the physical and spiritual (true consciousness) planes. It is also representative of the synthesis and unification of "man" and the Universe.

75 is the Pleiades, and also Nuit, the Thelemic Star Gddess. Nuit is also representative of the "infinitely large", infinite space, the media within which the ALL resites.

Anyway, I just thought the Gematria was a bit interesting.

Maybe start a thread with the title "Ask an alien a question". Maybe there will be some good questions for you guys to answer. It seems this thread has died.

Yes, the loss of interest in higher principals is common among thsoe who still have limited "3d" thinking and perceptions. They have yet to learn to listen to their internal voice, or to trust.

I kind of like the idea of the thread, unfortunately, the Mods might not, and the trolls would come out of the woodwork. Most would demand "proof"; many would reject what I have "out-of-hand", others would do their own analysis, but prolly leave out data to get it to "fit" better into their ideas. Still others wuld read and interpret the data to suit their own beleifs. A small number will accept with no question, and an even smaller number would be properly skeptical, and then there's those who will devise their own unique test, usually based on misconception. All in all a pretty ugly mess. One or two may actually see. Truth, light, and reality will be almost nonexistant buried beneith the noise. Still I'd give it shot. Perhaps the mods can provide some guidance on this.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by DasFox
reply to post by Rapha

THREAD DIED B/C ALIENS ARE PSEUDO-ALIENS NONPERFORMING.

THANKS

Had this discussion with another, perhaps you would like to do some "catch-up", and perhaps revise your statements.

Just a thought.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

@Mods. Perhaps the mods can provide some guidance on this.

Seeing that disclosure is starting, maybe create a ongoing thread like 'Ask an alien hybrid a question'. Allow certain users to insert themselves into certain areas like alien/human hybrid, alien, seraph, raphah, grey etc so that viewers can see who is who and let the questions begin.

Alien forums have been speaking about disclosure. So why not start one here on ATS.

I am up for the challenge. How about the other hybrids out there?

Most would demand "proof"

The proof has been here on this world for milleniums.

We are all aliens in some way or another.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
We are not permitted to use non material sources for energy.
We can do it and we do not need Aliens.
Sun and wind energy are nowhere near what is possible.
Aliens UFOs are not Alien but are held by the cartels selling us their ways of energy.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

@Mods. Perhaps the mods can provide some guidance on this.

Seeing that disclosure is starting, maybe create a ongoing thread like 'Ask an alien hybrid a question'. Allow certain users to insert themselves into certain areas like alien/human hybrid, alien, seraph, raphah, grey etc so that viewers can see who is who and let the questions begin.

Alien forums have been speaking about disclosure. So why not start one here on ATS.

I am up for the challenge. How about the other hybrids out there?

Sadly, aliens and hybrids have failed us in different but telling ways. Who needs them?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemicalMonocular

Sadly, aliens and hybrids have failed us in different but telling ways. Who needs them?

In what ways have we failed?

From my persective; it is you who have failed yourself.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

No alien hybrid Q/A thread, no solution to Fukushima by aliens or hybrids and you have lousy avatars. nyuk.

*FAIL*

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemicalMonocular

No alien hybrid Q/A thread, no solution to Fukushima by aliens or hybrids and you have lousy avatars. nyuk.

*FAIL*

You are right.

No Q/A thread; because it won't work here. Any discussion there would be derailed so fast it would leave us all dizzy. The psudo-skeptics, trolls, and many other disrupters would arrive in droves. So there seems little point in it.

Thats not to say that I and some others wouldn't answer questions, but, it would be nearly impossible to converse.

As for Fukushima, and other issues. You have but to Officially ask. We are bound to our sense of morality, and honor. And it demands we do nothing until properly asked. And that "asking" constitutes a solution, so there you have it, a solution: just get the Earth governments to ask.

edit on 16-5-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join