It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even if aliens *are* demons, they still deserve our compassion

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Jepic

I suggest getting in touch with your soul and deprogramming, because your soul orb either grows or shrinks, pass the grade or go backwards, realms filled with more love/awareness/freedom, or realms with more control and pain.

What inherits those realms is soul frequency. Soul size is also in direct proportion to consciousness, and its comprised of Love/Awareness/Understanding.

The analogy of child and grown up is the best one.

We are getting into unknown territory. To me it's a waste of time to talk about these orbs, consciousness levels, etc... It's absolute arrogant to pretend to know anything about the unknown.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Oh we will show them love alright, so much love that they will be forced to destroy themselves.

They are incapable of repair, and they know it, which is why they feed off of others.

The only true way to show them love, will be TOUGH love, they must be finished, and so they shall be !

Return to the Creator, they have resisted all compassion, now the decision will be made for them.

Better than an eternal hell, which is what they are desperately constructing.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

There are many of us who do care about these issues, in my books getting in touch with your own Soul and Source for answers, is the most important thing, finding the work you came to do, and this thread is for those aware on a level of seeking. People who are seeking, usually begin to get answers.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
reply to post by petrus4

Oh we will show them love alright, so much love that they will be forced to destroy themselves.

You know...

People call the Greys demonic, partly because of how incredibly traumatic and horrifying the abduction experience is...and I'm not arguing with that.

Yet you see Christians who advocate judgement and hatred and fear all the time; uncannily similar behaviour, when you get right down to it...and yet when they do it, they're considered good Christians. Nothing wrong with it at all, supposedly.

Something to think about.
edit on 27-4-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

reply to post by Jepic

There are many of us who do care about these issues, in my books getting in touch with your own Soul and Source for answers, is the most important thing, finding the work you came to do, and this thread is for those aware on a level of seeking. People who are seeking, usually begin to get answers.

And seeking it shall be.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

Originally posted by Druscilla

I'm of the opinion that there are no ETs

... at least no ETs visiting us.

Yes, there's other life in the universe, possibly Billions of civilizations, but, because the universe is so big, no, no ETs are visiting any other ETs.

Thus, it is in my opinion, a waste of time to love, or hate, or fear something that to all extents and purposes prolly aint necessarily so.

You, of course, are entitled to feel what you want, as we all are.

You have a fair point, sometimes i think, why would they want to come, then i think, if we have something they want, they could annilate us in a jiffty, if theyre capable of intersteller transport, then they can surely knock us out, however, the vast amount of abduction stories, do make me think, why would therse people make it up, knowing they are going to be ridiculed. I dont know, im continually puzzled.

Please consider that there are many people who crave attention any which way they can get it, regardless of whether it's positive and enriching, or negative.
This is seen every day on the internet.
There's also the rock star factor. Some people think it would be 'cool' if they ever saw a flying saucer or met aliens, and by extension create these illusions in their heads that if they did indeed see a flying saucer or meet aliens, then they, by degrees of association would also be 'cool'.

Granted, there's an amazing number of sightings accounts as well as abductions. Most, I fear, can be chalked up to misidentification of known phenomenon, while another large portion can be associated with wish fulfillment testimony, psychological issues, and any number of other things that are simply 'normal'.
this isn't to say that there isn't something strange going on, but, what that something is, has, as of yet, to be proven.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Granted, there's an amazing number of sightings accounts as well as abductions. Most, I fear, can be chalked up to misidentification of known phenomenon, while another large portion can be associated with wish fulfillment testimony, psychological issues, and any number of other things that are simply 'normal'.
this isn't to say that there isn't something strange going on, but, what that something is, has, as of yet, to be proven.

Very little to no evidence has been provided that suggests the abductee's had any prior psychological issues according to the Abduction Study Conference held at M.I.T in 1992, you can make of that what you will.
edit on 27-4-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
Youve been posting some good stuff lately petrus, keep up the good work.

... he is one hundred percent convinced that aliens are demons. I dont understand this thinking. In a universe with the potential for infinite different species, i cant understand why he labels them demons.

if they can convince enough of the faithful
that aliens are demons.
then expect violence[no surprise here] from xtians
when ET comes by to invite us to join the galactic community.

effectively slamming the door to the galactic community [humans? evil violent xenophobes, the planet should be quarantined permanently.

second prize is to generate "persecution"
so that they can play the victims

too bad ET is waaay smarter than that
and it will be a big fail
especially if ET turns the other cheek, lol

simples

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic

reply to post by Jepic

I suggest getting in touch with your soul and deprogramming, because your soul orb either grows or shrinks, pass the grade or go backwards, realms filled with more love/awareness/freedom, or realms with more control and pain.

What inherits those realms is soul frequency. Soul size is also in direct proportion to consciousness, and its comprised of Love/Awareness/Understanding.

We are getting into unknown territory. To me it's a waste of time to talk about these orbs, consciousness levels, etc... It's absolute arrogant to pretend to know anything about the unknown.

there is the Known and the Unknown
the latter is divided into the Knowable and the Unknowable
of course if you refuse to make an effort and choose to keep your mind firmly shut
there is no difference between them

i don't have kids of my own
but even i know that babies are innocent little bundles of LOVE and JOY

your babies need to be taught love is nonsense
the only emotions babies learn are the negative ones

...and frankly oh so childish.

unless you become as a little child, you will not inherit the kingdom of heaven

reply to post by Unity_99

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Looks like we're practically on the same page, petrus4!

I personally view RESPECT as the in-between of fear and love. Not submitting to fear and not lowering your guard to blind admiration. With Obama able to get away with his crap through a smile and a witty soundbite and still receive a standing ovation on Jimmy Fallon, it's hard for ME not to take advantage of these sheep let alone some ET race of superior intelligence and malicious intent.

I've been fascinated by accepts demonology, reptilians, aliens, metaphysics and other "crazy" topics in the past five years and have recently shifted (Ha!) my perspective as the reptilian/demon angle seems to be inseparable from humanity. Be it some evolutionary, genetically modified or extra-dimensional connection. Taking what I’ve gathered so far from ancient and contemporary claims and theories, maybe this 2012 thing is about coming to some kind of mutual respect or peace (hopefully) with this dark aspect that the majority runs from or attempts to eradicate completely. Which, if everything in existence truly stems from one source, may be harming ourselves.

I go into more detail on that here starting at post #13.

Essentially, as long as a level of respect and acknowledgement can be maintained, species or origin should not play a factor. For a guy who enjoys the occasional Western Bacon Burger from Carl’s Jr. (that’s me), can I really judge the reptilians for eating the meat of a species (that's us) who THEY perceive as cattle? Even though everyone should stay cautious and remain sovereign over their own individuality, my main point is simply a long-winded (and less “hippie”) way to say apply to the golden rule to yourself, aliens or demons (if real) and all aspects of life.

With that said, no one should neglect their personal dark side either, so always be sure to find a healthy outlet and utilize it. I’m amazed at what a little Pantera, Slayer or a few hours of Dead Space 2 can do!
edit on 28-4-2012 by 2x Helix because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2x Helix
Essentially, as long as a level of respect and acknowledgement can be maintained, species or origin should not play a factor.

I agree.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4
I had someone link me a video not long ago, in response to my last question to Christians on this topic.

I couldn't believe how utterly saturated with fear said video was. As I noted then, if there is one consistent characteristic of Christian interaction with people that I've noticed on ATS, it is the continual appeal to fear. FEAR, FEAR, FEAR. It's constant. It's like you're continually trying to pump the rest of us as full of it, as you apparently are.

Said constant appeal to fear, and the degree of condemnation which I received because of my own resistance to it, was the reason why I ultimately walked away from Christianity.

I will simply say this. Even if, hypothetically speaking, extraterrestrials are disguised demons, I do not think we should hate them. I do not think we should fear them. If we view ourselves as being honestly spiritually different from them, then how are we proving that, by extending the same emotions to them, which they themselves harbour and wallow in?

I am going to feel and project love towards the Greys, the Pleiadians, and whatever other ET group may or may not hypothetically exist, and may or may not be demonic in origin. I am going to continue to believe that these beings have the capacity to behave positively, whether or not they do customarily, or have in the past; to exactly the same degree that we have said capacity. The Greys potentially being demonic doesn't mean that they need or deserve our love less; it would actually mean that they need it much, much more.

I still feel, at times, an enormous degree of guilt and fear where you are concerned, Christians. I don't feel that in relation to Jesus Christ, either. I feel that in response to the amount of condemnation and vitriol that I have had from you. It's a lot easier for a person to get forgiveness and compassion from Jesus himself, than it is to get it from many of you.

The only form of relief that I've ever found from that, is to try and extend whatever minimal amount (and before anyone else points it out, yes, I know it is minimal, owing to my temper) of compassion to other lifeforms that I can. That is the only thing that allows me to believe that, even if you're right, and I am going to Hell, then at least I will have done something positive in the relatively short time that I've been alive.

Well said... here's one that bothered me with my inner fears for a long long time... till well after reading the bible and getting a clue. Funny how it helps me to better understand so many ___holes.

+BTW, I've not "lost my christian faith"... rather its stronger than ever. But I have lost faith in organized religion. After several moves, lots of church-attempts... I find it in the 1% chances of finding a church as anything other than a "common theme social organization". And when they go beyond that simple thing they all seem to FAIL... abuse teach hate, crash-burn, go to hell... I get your rejection of "Christianity"... soooo

I recommend considering Jesus more like the ULTIMATE SUPER HERO"... like Superman, Johnathan E, Howard Roark, and ...

Who is John Galt?
edit on 4/28/2012 by reitze because: +

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

so you're asking me, to hug a spiritual entity that is filled with the rage of jealously that is under the command of another entity which is 1000 times more in jealous rage over human beings, rules a domain of the air and underworld, somewhat empowered to make his subordinates do his bidding at his very whim and had millenniums of time to work out his bag of tricks upon the population and governments to enslave/murder/slaughter us which is his ONLY desire..

.............................and you want me to HUG this entity?? !!!!!! wouldn't that like be woman hugging Jack the Ripper??!!!!!!
" I love you Jack.. !!! *as your stomach drops open and multiple slashes proceed across your body*

THAT'S exactly what you'll experience .. 'cept more high tech of course...and you think by giving a hug to 'Jack' will make them stop being evil, even though they can never go back home.. ...as they look at you, the person that took that world from them........

and you want me to ...........HUG them??
edit on 28-4-2012 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2012 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
reply to post by petrus4

so you're asking me, to hug a spiritual entity that is filled with the rage of jealously that is under the command of another entity which is 1000 times more in jealous rage over human beings, rules a domain of the air and underworld, somewhat empowered to make his subordinates do his bidding at his very whim and had millenniums of time to work out his bag of tricks upon the population and governments to enslave/murder/slaughter us which is his ONLY desire..

.............................and you want me to HUG this entity?? !!!!!! wouldn't that like be woman hugging Jack the Ripper??!!!!!!
" I love you Jack.. !!! *as your stomach drops open and multiple slashes proceed across your body*

THAT'S exactly what you'll experience .. 'cept more high tech of course...

I think the woman had some good sex in the process... haven't you ever "split your wife open with your penis"?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by reitze

reply to post by petrus4

THAT'S exactly what you'll experience .. 'cept more high tech of course...

I think the woman had some good sex in the process... haven't you ever "split your wife open with your penis"?

oh yea.. that makes it ALL worth while.......and having good sex was well worth it throwing away your life to a murderous creature.....

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4
I had someone link me a video not long ago, in response to my last question to Christians on this topic.

I couldn't believe how utterly saturated with fear said video was. As I noted then, if there is one consistent characteristic of Christian interaction with people that I've noticed on ATS, it is the continual appeal to fear. FEAR, FEAR, FEAR. It's constant. It's like you're continually trying to pump the rest of us as full of it, as you apparently are.

Said constant appeal to fear, and the degree of condemnation which I received because of my own resistance to it, was the reason why I ultimately walked away from Christianity.

I will simply say this. Even if, hypothetically speaking, extraterrestrials are disguised demons, I do not think we should hate them. I do not think we should fear them. If we view ourselves as being honestly spiritually different from them, then how are we proving that, by extending the same emotions to them, which they themselves harbour and wallow in?

I am going to feel and project love towards the Greys, the Pleiadians, and whatever other ET group may or may not hypothetically exist, and may or may not be demonic in origin. I am going to continue to believe that these beings have the capacity to behave positively, whether or not they do customarily, or have in the past; to exactly the same degree that we have said capacity. The Greys potentially being demonic doesn't mean that they need or deserve our love less; it would actually mean that they need it much, much more.

I still feel, at times, an enormous degree of guilt and fear where you are concerned, Christians. I don't feel that in relation to Jesus Christ, either. I feel that in response to the amount of condemnation and vitriol that I have had from you. It's a lot easier for a person to get forgiveness and compassion from Jesus himself, than it is to get it from many of you.

The only form of relief that I've ever found from that, is to try and extend whatever minimal amount (and before anyone else points it out, yes, I know it is minimal, owing to my temper) of compassion to other lifeforms that I can. That is the only thing that allows me to believe that, even if you're right, and I am going to Hell, then at least I will have done something positive in the relatively short time that I've been alive.

well worded, well exacted.
I'm on with you on all fronts here, friend.
I've come to the point where I just have to accept that there are specific conglomerates of those of the Christian faith that tend to deal only methodologically.. meaning they label specific hypothetical entities stereotypically.

Without actuating the exact definition of "Demonic" ..
the label is used in an "anti-Jehovah" or "anti-christ" portrayal... and therefor the absolute enemy..

I prefer to think of anything "demonic" as per se the etymological analysis of said depiction which would be "de- mono" .. anti- Monad. .. "one separate from the Monad"...
WHICH would describe any and all human beings on this planet.. as we all are SEPARATE from the WHOLE only because of our current manifestation...
now IF we were in TELEPATHIC LINKAGE with a GODHEAD type being.. OR in linkage with a mind of all other humans.. then i'd say we would be CLOSER to being NON-DE-MONADIC....

however.. i highly doubt many Extremely Christians would take 2 seconds to sit.. calm their pulse.. and ponder this prospect I've procured.....

De-mon = separated from the Monad.. Monad=the ONE.. The one = "GOD" ...

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

reply to post by petrus4

You mean like this?
edit on 28-4-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

Originally posted by Jepic

reply to post by Jepic

there is the Known and the Unknown
the latter is divided into the Knowable and the Unknowable
of course if you refuse to make an effort and choose to keep your mind firmly shut
there is no difference between them

i don't have kids of my own
but even i know that babies are innocent little bundles of LOVE and JOY

your babies need to be taught love is nonsense
the only emotions babies learn are the negative ones

...and frankly oh so childish.

unless you become as a little child, you will not inherit the kingdom of heaven

reply to post by Unity_99

No. I see it like this. There is the known and unknown.

The known is the world in which we are living in right now. It's the only thing we can be sure exists for real.
The unknown is the "afterlife." It's a world we can attempt to talk about, yet personally it would be a waste of time because in all honesty we may as well be speaking out of our butts since we don't know a thing about that world or if it even exists.

I don't think babies have anything to do with this topic, so let's keep it on-topic.

Kingdom of heaven? I don't want to go anywhere near that place if it even exists.
"Kingdom of heaven"

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
What do you get when you combine ufology and religion? Mish-mash. Aliens AND daemons, let's include Chuck Norris as well to make a bigger junk.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I think it's awesome how the Bible, ( not Christians ) or our Heavenly Father that you walked away from. Has already warned us of these beings and thier shapeshifting capabilities. These teachings have made it to us down thrru the annals of time and you simply walk away because some ( not all ) of the people failed to suit you ?

YOU"RE GOING TO LOVE THEM ?

Don't you think you should at least try petting them first ?

Here's a thought, go to Africa and walk up to the first pride you see and just start petting all the lions. You know, give a few hugs, whatever. You will have duplicated the results.

You walked away from your Creator because of some people really ?

I wouldn't tell everybody.

Jepic

No. I see it like this. There is the known and unknown.

The known is the world in which we are living in right now. It's the only thing we can be sure exists for real.
The unknown is the "afterlife." It's a world we can attempt to talk about, yet personally it would be a waste of time because in all honesty we may as well be speaking out of our butts since we don't know a thing about that world or if it even exists.

I don't think babies have anything to do with this topic, so let's keep it on-topic.

Kingdom of heaven? I don't want to go anywhere near that place if it even exists. "Kingdom of heaven"

I wonder were you born with the knowledge you now possess of history, math, english ? I'm betting you weren't.
To gain that knowledge most turn to books about these things. This is nothing new to the world here. K ?
So the knowledge is obtainable.

edit on 28-4-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join