It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Secret Meeting that Changed Hip-hop and Destroyed a Generation"

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Okay here is an interview where Ol Dirty Bastard (old school rapper) mentions the government getting on them, Wu-tang, about their music not being violent anymore and that they need to keep it real. This is a HUGE F'ing clue people!!!!!!!!!!!

are you not implying that wu-tang is implying that the govt was on their case because their lyrics arent violent enough? HUGE f'ing clue huh? is it a clue to how clueless you are?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by RedGoneWILD

Your statement has little logical value nor a rationally deduced argument.

WTF R U TLK.N ABOUT G?

edit on 27-4-2012 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

PS.

I doubt you even watched any of the material I linked to.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

Main stream rap isn't gangsta anymore

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionStarfire
reply to post by DZAG Wright

WTF are you talking about, where in any of my writings does it say that I believe "everything on earth" is due to a tall race of white supremacists. I specifically stated that all advanced accomplishments of the ancient wold can be attributed to the Proto-Aryans. What does this have to do with Blacky blaming a conspiratorial groups of white men for creating gangsta rap, so that they could more easily fill the prisons with degenerates. Your really stretching it on this one D ZOG...ahem...I mean DZAG.

Don't play...ahem...ignorant.

In the thread concerning GIANTS you allude to all ancient accomplishments were by as you say "Proto-Aryans". Meaning they conquered this planet. That there is a conspiracy to hide this fact.

You don't see the connection between a "conspiratorial group of white men" and your "Proto-Aryans"?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

i think i watched some of that dark stars video before.

the narrator sure knows a lot about how some people manipulate and control other people.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

its seems to be about going to the club, buying houses and cars and clothing and jewelry. next year rappers will be selling high efficiency home appliances and someone will be offended by it.

maybe a gambling trip to Vegas with friends and or family.

its amazing that people try and make everything dark and ugly.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

You're right, I didn't watch....because your videos are absolutely irrelevant to this thread. What does the intro to an 85 year old movie called Metropolis, spelled with octagon O's, have to do with an alleged meeting in 1991 by music execs to make rap more violent. Your post claims that Wu-Tang felt they were being harassed by the Feds because their music wasn't violent enough. You even posted a video source. Unfortunately, you completely misunderstood it, and I called you out on it.

Tissue?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

At what minute mark in the video does it say that?

Thanks. I'd like to check it out.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

It's out of context. The feds were after the wu tang clan because they engaged in CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES.

www.thedailybeast.com...

The FBI recently released their file on the late rapper Ol’ Dirty Bastard—of Wu-Tang Clan fame—thanks to the Freedom of Information Act, and it’s a doozy. The FBI alleges the Wu-Tang Clan was connected to various murders, drug deals, the Bloods gang, and other nefarious dealings. Marlow Stern combed through the rapper’s FBI file to reveal the eight most explosive finds.

edit on 27-4-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedGoneWILD

You're right, I didn't watch....because your videos are absolutely irrelevant to this thread. What does the intro to an 85 year old movie called Metropolis, spelled with octagon O's, have to do with an alleged meeting in 1991 by music execs to make rap more violent. Your post claims that Wu-Tang felt they were being harassed by the Feds because their music wasn't violent enough. You even posted a video source. Unfortunately, you completely misunderstood it, and I called you out on it.

Tissue?

It is called SOCIAL ENGINEERING, ever heard of it? That video shows how culture can be shaped and used to impress a values system to a community.

The video highlights areas where it is being done.

ODB and Method hint that the government got on their case about not being violent enough.

Ever notice that one of the largest fight orgs is fought in an octagon (there is your octagon) and it is used to push violence to society (like roman gladiators ... you know bread and circuses?).

I suggest you actually look into the industry exposed series and see what many other 'artists' have to say about the matter.

Maybe this subject matter and content is just above your head?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD

At what minute mark in the video does it say that?

Thanks. I'd like to check it out.

Its the wrong section of the video I will go back and find the section where they mention the government.

around the 4:40 mark

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

They mention it in the first minute of the video. Why do you keep ignoring my posts directed towards you? Why keep spreading dis-info about a topic you know nothing about?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

They mention it in the first minute of the video. Why do you keep ignoring my posts directed towards you? Why keep spreading dis-info about a topic you know nothing about?

No, it was the wrong video.

And stop logging on to your alter-account.

link   

christ...i knew you were going to continue to act like some big swinging conspiracy dick whose thought patterns are too advanced for me to comprehend.

listen...before we get on to social engineering, how about you identify what part of the video in which either dirt mcgirt or mr. mef claim the feds are on them because of their peaceful demeanor.

you do that for me, then we can discuss MMA, which I'm fairly certain will be over my head.

link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist

1. Em won the Academy Award for best song. And it was an inspirational one. About starting at the bottom and actually making it. Not a bad song.

2.Both 50 and Tupac really got shot. 50 still has a scar on his cheek and a bullet in his jaw

3. Em did not ever met Pac. Ever. Em was working as dishwasher when Tupac was killed.

edit on 27-4-2012 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2012 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)

1. Just the fact that he won an Academy Award for a song where he says " As we move towarda/ New World Orda/"
should have raised some flags.

2. A scar on his cheek and jaw. 2 scars. 9 bullets. Offical reports claim he was only shot 3 times....hmmmm fishy

3. Did you wash dishes with him, or did you read this somewhere? Because a Boeing also flew into the Pentagon, but ive yet to see any footage. Dont believe everything you read, Hip Hop was a conspiracy from the start, why would they stop lying to you now?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedGoneWILD

christ...i knew you were going to continue to act like some big swinging conspiracy dick whose thought patterns are too advanced for me to comprehend.

listen...before we get on to social engineering, how about you identify what part of the video in which either dirt mcgirt or mr. mef claim the feds are on them because of their peaceful demeanor.

you do that for me, then we can discuss MMA, which I'm fairly certain will be over my head.

Already posted RealSpoke.

That is a cute tiger sweater you are wearing, where did you get it?

Ol Dirty Conspiracy: Exposing The Musical Illuminati

4:40 mark
edit on 27-4-2012 by MasterGemini because: 101

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Didnt hear ANY of them saying that. "Imply" Is a loose fitting word,among conspiracy circles.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Actually no, everything that is in that video is in the first video you posted. You clearly have no understanding of ODB's personality to as why he said that.

My alter account? I forgot black people are an extreme minority here, god forbid there's two black faces in avatars
They all look the same to you right?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Now if you want a Good Conspiracy..............

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

Actually no, everything that is in that video is in the first video you posted. You clearly have no understanding of ODB's personality to as why he said that.

My alter account? I forgot black people are an extreme minority here, god forbid there's two black faces in avatars
They all look the same to you right?

You realize you are talking to a GIANT GREEN EYEBALL right?

who do you think is the real minority here?

LoL weak ass arguments always fall back on the race card

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join